Don't Run. (Book 2 Don't Seri...

By Rampage023

Dark. Twisted. Wrong. Thats how Lena Rose was raised. At eight she killed for the frist time and was praised... More

Prologue
Chapter 1(His Screams)
Chapter 2 ( My Heart)
Chapter 3 (Their Blood)
Chapter 5(I Promise)
Chapter 6 (Ding Dong the Witch is Dead)
Chapter 7 (I don't understand)
Chapter 8 (Puppy)
Chapter 9 (Stop)
Chapter 10 (Chains)
Chapter 11 (Nightmares)
Chapter 12 (Babies)
Chapter 13(Ambria)
Chapter 14 (Rejection)
Chapter 15 (Change)
Chapter 16 (Grandfather)
Chapter 17 (Date)
Chapter 18 (Time outs)
Chapter 19 (oh Hell No)
Chapter 20 (No Pink)
Chapter 21 (Pup)
Chapter 22 (The End)

Chapter 4 (His Lies)

36.6K 718 44
By Rampage023

"NO! your lying!" I screamed causing Lilly to whimper in fear. I instinctively clutched her tighter to me.

The Queen's eyes were sad as she gazed at me. "Lena its true.......your our daughter. Please baby girl I've missed you so much" she said starting to sob.

Panic was coursing through me.

What was going on. No i could't be the Queen's daughter. That would make me a princess. Grandfather wouldn't send me to kill my own family. Would he?

"He-He said my parents didn't want me. I was a burden" I whispered mostly to myself.

"No my little rose we loved you so much........he stole you,took you from us" The King told me holding his mate to his chest.

I shook my head feeling sick.

Even as I denied their claims the wolf that had been long locked away inside me suddenly broke free and confirmed they were not lying. This was my family.

I sat Lilly down as a wave of dizziness assaulted me. I shot my brothers, my father....held a gun to my sisters head. I had been so ready to kill them all. So ready to kill my family.....for my mate.

I felt myself falling as the ugly truth slapped me. My grandfather had been lying the whole time. He was nothing but a lying cruel bastard.

Suddenly warm arms were wrapped around me and my wolf howled in happiness. I felt complete and warm almost like I did when I touched Shadow expect this feeling wasn't sexual at all. More comforting and protective.

I clung to the feeling scared it would leave me like everything else. I looked up and met Luca's bright blue eyes that matched mine.

"Welcome home baby sister" He whispered kissing my forehead.

A sigh escaped my lips before darkness over came me.

......................

Shadow P.O.V

My jaw clench tight I held in my screams knowing they'd only give her pleasure. I didn't understand how my body could still be alive after everything she'd done to it.

I'd lost more blood in the past months then my entire life.

Usually I could block her out. Block out the pain.

But then there were times she'd break down my shields and I'd beg for death. Beg for someone to just end it.

But then I'd think of Lena. My Lena.

I'd think of her soft black hair. Her electric blue eyes. They way she moved so gracefully when she walked.

The strength she gave off when she felt the weakest.

She was everything I wanted even when I thought she was just like Claire. When I'd first been brought here I had been tied down and beaten till I fell unconscious.

For days it went on like this.

Finally they brought me upstairs with the other prisoner and forced to eat out of bowls on the floor like dogs. Then she walked in.

Wearing cut off shorts and a black tank top her tattoos catching my attention. She glanced down at us and I felt shame run through me. Disgust coiled in her eyes and her face hardened.

She went to the frig and grabbed a bottle of water then left. Just like that.

As if seeing two grown men eating out of bowls on the floor was a normal thing. Glancing at my cell mate I realized that was actually a high possibility.

As the days and weeks moved on I saw glimpse of the girl and grew to hate her more with every passing second almost as much as I hated Claire.

So when I looked into her eyes that night and heard my wolf howling that one damming word fury clouded my thoughts.

Why would the fates give me such a horrible person for a mate? Why would they give me some one who had no heart?

But then I saw my beautiful little mate was just like me. A prisoner who had been abused all her life. Trained to be a killer when I knew the look in her eyes said she wasn't one at heart. I ached to have her in my arms again. To feel her lips against mine. To be able to get to know her without the sense of danger pressing close.

I was thrusted out my thoughts as searing pain screamed through my stomach causing a scream of pain to emerge from my lips.

My head dropped to see a black object sticking out from my skin.

I coughed up blood which in turn caused pain to ripple through me body.

The pain became to much and I felt myself slipping away. As my eyes dropped I swore I heard my baby's voice.

..............................

Lena Rose P.O.V

I felt numb, shocked.

I never imagine in a million years that I would be curled against my brothers chest clutching his shirt tight in my fist.

Maybe this was a dream......yes that seemed more likely.

He ran his hand over my hair repeatedly whispering his apologizes for hitting me not that I cared. I deserved it. I'd put a gun to our baby sisters head.

I'd shot our brother in the chest.

I deserved every blow he'd dealed me.

I wouldn't be able to heal Leo properly till tomorrow morning. Luca had explained to me that we were in fact triplets. It was why I felt the way I did when he touched me. Apparently only royals could have sets of children and we'd been the first set of triplets in sixety years.

Our parents hovered near us but never to close. I still hadn't really come to terms with the truth and I guess Luca could sense my unease which caused him to growl and snap when they came to close.

I knew my parents were desperate to touch me, to know I was alive and well. I knew they wanted to hug me as Luca did now but.....I just couldn't do it.

I had never touched someone like this for so long without it resulting in pain but this.....being held by my brother felt so natural so safe.

Something I'd never felt before.

Luca gently rose me still cradled against his chest. Leo who was breathing rapidly on the bed seemed to breath easier as Luca laid me beside him. Guilt swam through my veins making my heart ache. My brother I'd shot my own brother.

Luca who must have read my face ran a hand over my hair softly "You didn't know....."

I hadn't known but that didn't stop the guilt.

Nor did it stop the self loathing when I saw Lilly's face remember her screams of fear.

Luca sat down next to me keeping his hand on my body at all times. Some might have found it annoying but I felt safe. It reminded me I wasn't alone. My wolf trusted him with everything we were and I knew there was no possible way we were anything but triplets.

So my grandfather had lied. He'd taken me from a life that would have been filled with laughs. A life were I would have been able to know my parents and trust them. A life where I would have been able to be annoyed by my brothers who no doubt would have been over protective.

He took me from a life where I could have met my mate the normal way. Without pain, regret, fear.

I felt my self drifting in a sleep and soon I was gone.

********************

I opened my eyes but was shocked to see I was in the dungeon standing next to Claire. She held a object in her hand I couldn't name. My eyes trailed around the room and suddenly they stopped on the man tied to an elevated table.

No.

Shadows head was bowed but I knew it was him. He was naked blood streaking his tan skin. Fury and agony warred inside me because in the second I knew this wasn't a dream.

I'd learned when I was younger I could leave my body and telaport to other places. I must have willed myself here self consciously and it killed me to know I could nothing to stop Claire as she stalked forward.

Sobs racked me as I continued to stare at his body.

So much pain.

So much blood.

So much.

So much.

I couldn't understand how he found the will to keep going but I thanked good he did. I needed him so much. My soul needed him.

Suddenly Claire lunged forward and plunged the object into his lower stomach causing his whole body to jerk a agonized scream filling the room making my heart break. My knees gave out and I screamed with him my tears falling onto the blood stained floor.

Claire would pay for this. She would pay for hurting my mate. For making him suffer. For making him scream.

Claire would die.

My head lifted weakly as Shadow stopped screaming and began to cough painfully blood coating his lips.

His eyes stared to roll back and pain rolled through me.

"SHADOW!" I screamed lunged to my feet.

Just as I reached him everything faded into blackness my fingers touching air.

He was gone.

****************************************

My eyes flew open my breath ragged. Sweat covered me along with tears. I instantly realized I was in Luca's arms.

"Lena? Lena honey are you alright?" Luca whispered worridely.

I jerked out his arms and surged to my feet. Ignoring my parents and the two new comers in the room.

What was I going to do? Shadow was in pain and I could do nothing. I couldn't finish the mission which meantI could't save my mate.

I slammed my fist into the wall watching the bricks crack under the sudden blow. I hit it again and again pain blooming in my hand but I barely noticed it.

I couldn't save Shadow. I couldn't save him.

Arms suddenly wrapped around me pulling me flush against a hard chest. Warmth spread through me and I knew it was Luca.

"She's going to kill him Luca....she's going to kill Shadow" I whispered going limp.

He carried me back to the bed and brushed my hair from my face.

"Wait do you mean Shadow Jackson" one of the new comers asked digging through his coat pocket.

I shrugged tiredly "I never knew his last name"

Suddenly the man pulled out a photo and showed it to me. Me eyes filled with tears as I stared at the picture of my mate. His eyes filled with amusement his bare chest clear of brutal scars. I nodded and reached for the picture.

"Yes thats my mate......could-could I have that?" I asked hopefully.

The man smiled at me gently and nodded. I took the picture and gently ran my thumb over Shadows face.

"I've never seen him smile like this. Do..do you know if he had a happy life before--?"

The man stared at me "Yes he is the alpha of the strongest pack in North America the people he was closet to said he was quite happy"

I closed my eyes and nodded.

"Who is the woman who has him?" The man asked.

My fist clench and I laughed humorlessly. "She's my grandfathers Mistress. She thrives on the pain of others and had a slave used for the specific purpose. Until a couple months backs she claimed he was becoming a bore so grandfather got her a new one......her got her Shadow" I whispered starting at the photo.

The man's eyes widen "Did you speak to him when he frist arrived?"

I shook my head "No but I wish I had. I'm not allowed to speak to Clarie's slaves or I get punished and that usually involves a couple of my bones being broken. I've learned to follow the rules."

I ignored my mothers sob and my fathers growl.

"Last week grandfather went on a business trip and Claire wanted me to watch over her slaves as if they were pets saying I had to walk them and feed them. I--It's hard for me to show emotions but.....I couldn't treat them like she did. I found out Shadow was my mate...he was angry at first but then he realised the truth as did grandfather."

I took a deep breath.

"I'd been given this mission a month ago but had always felt like I couldn't do it. Grandfather knew this so when he found out shadow was my mate he told me.....kill the targets or he'll kill my mate."

I looked up at my family "I've killed alot of people broken alot of peoples families but I knew I couldn't finish this mission."

I dropped my head hating myself.

So many lives I'd taken and now Shadow would be the next.

Luca wrapped his arm tight around me and pressed my face against his chest.

My mother was crying silently into my fathers chest and I hated that I caused her that pain. I looked down and saw Leo's pale face. Reaching down I grabbed the syringe from my ankle strap and plunged it into my brothers side.

I couldn't give it to him yesterday because the silver hadn't spread far enough for my cure to get to it fast enough without killing all his blood cells first.

I watched as his body went into a seizure causing our mother to scream in fear but my father assured her I wouldn't hurt him.

Guilt snapped at me again.

Eventually Leo's body calmed down.

Suddenly he jerked up his hand wrapped around my throat in a crushing manner.

I didn't struggle or panic. I simply stared into his wild eyes.

He frowned at me probably feeling the warmth I did.

"Not possible" he hissed angrily jerking away from me. He glared at me standing unsteadily on his feet.

"No your not my sister" He growled.

Without another word he was gone.

I was slightly stunned and hurt. Had that really just happen?

Feeling the ache in my chest confirmed yeah it really had happen. The  pain in my heart confirmed yes my mate was still in danger of being killed.

.........

VOTE COMMENT FAN SOMETHING!!!! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SOME WHIP CREAM AND SPRINKLES!!!!!!!!

Love you all-Rampage023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 559 26
Stella has seen a lot in her life. After her parent's death, Everyone blamed her for everything and tortured her mercilessly.When she needed someone...
3.3K 313 25
I have suffered a lot. And he made sure to make me suffer more. He did every possible way to torture me. But he didn't realize, I am the princess...
60 0 11
"Sweet as sugar, cold as ice . Hurt me once and I hurt you twice. Hurt me once, shame on you. Hurt me twice, shame on me. Hurt me three times, kill y...
24.7K 1K 20
Absolutely loving farmeed and their angsty enemies to lovers dynamic, I wanted to add a little more detail amd my kinda twists in the story.. the sta...