Forbidden

By MJsGirl1987

Leanne was once a sweet, young and happy girl until she tragically lost her parents and went into the care of... More

New life
First
Disappointed
Changes
The past
Breaking rules
Mistake
No class
Too close
Hurt
Just pretend
want
Morning after
Playing games
True feelings
Date?
Awkward
Chance
Trust
Complicated
Confused
Truth
Scared
Deal
Safe
Start of something new
Adjusting
Girl problems
Caught
Father and son
Help wanted
Flash backs
First steps
Tell me
Don't go
Gone
Time's up
No more lies
Please don't
Missing
Searching
New start
Plans
Happy birthday
Missundersanding
Trapped
why?
Who are you?
Suspicious
True identity
Set up
While you were sleeping
Old wounds
Unsure
Maria
Lie or Tell?
Feeling guilty
Lies
Visit
Confessions
The little thing's
Lisa's trial
Tell him
Talk to me
Diversion
Preparing
Bloodline
Anniversary
Mary's Trial P.1
Mary's trail Pt. 2
Snapped
Selfish
The truth
Tell her
Making plans
Worried
No more
Found
Motive
Better off
For the best
Avoiding the issues
Honesty
Too Many questions
Who's the father?
Breakdown
It's Over
Anytime
Labour
Nervous
Birthday surprise
Return
Finally
Overwhelmed
Blame
Revenge
Problem
Caught
Left
Explain
Home
Choice
Conflicted
What happened that day
Better this way
Dinner guests
Comparing
Everything happens for a reason
Moving on

Strange behaviour

386 17 13
By MJsGirl1987

Leanne's POV

"What about this one?" Micheal smiles, showing me some cribs on his laptop. "It's cute but... don't you think we're going a little fast?" I ask "your not having second thoughts are you?" He looks at me nervously. "Of course not. I mean a little fast by looking at cribs and thinking of how to decorate the nursary and stuff. We don't even know what we're having yet" I smile and he sighs slightly in relief that I haven't changed my mind. "We should probably make an appointment with a doctor soon to make sure everything's ok. We can find out then" he smiles "I think we have to wait a while longer before they can tell us the sex" I giggle slightly and peck his lips then break away. "I'm gonna go get ready" I smile. "Are you sure it's not to much you being there?" He asks a little unsure. "Of course not. I love helping out at your hotel, plus now Emma's there it's gonna be more fun" I smile. "It's our hotel. Your just as much responsible as me for getting things all together and running that place" he smiles and pecks my lips.

After getting ready I go downstairs and Micheal is still on his laptop. "Our you not going to your office today?"

"I have a meeting to go to first he explains. "I was thinking. Since you spend so much time at the hotel lately, maybe you could be manager?"

"Are you serious!?" I smile "mhm. You've pretty much been running the place anyway. It's only right you get the title. That's if it's not to much for you?"

"Of course not! Thank you!" I smile wrapping my arms around him and kiss him softly. "I take it that's a yes?" He chuckles at my reaction.

*
When I get to the hotel, I see Emma standing at the desk and I smile taking out my headphones as she walks over. "Hey! How was your weekend?" I smile "it was ok. How'd did things go with you? Did you.. You know?"

"Well Michael's family had mixed reactions about the baby, but the majority were really happy about it" I smile. "That not what I was talking about" she says softly. "And guess what? Micheal officially made me manger here! How cool is that!?"

"You haven't told them yet have you?" She folds her arms and raises an eyebrow at me.

"You have a guest waiting" I point towards the desk at a couple that's just walked in. "Ok, but we really do need to talk about..."

"I'm gonna leave you to it. I have alot of stuff to do today" I cut her off and quickly leave before she can start talking again.

****
Emma's POV

The hotel has been really busy today as always So I haven't been able to really speak to Leanne and haven't even seen her since she first came in this morning.

I'm at the desk and the fear I've had since I first came here has finally come true when and ex client of mine checks into the hotel.

"So what do you say me you head back to my room and we can.. You know?"

"I don't think so" I scoff, awkardly handing the hotel key to him. "what!? you think your to good for that now? Never heard you complaining back in that whore house before it burned down" he shrugs. "I- I don't know what your talking about" I lie seeing Katie another girl who works here listening. "Is there a problem?" She asks walking over to us.

"Me and um.. whatever her name. Was just catching up on some old times" he smirks at me "I've never seen you before" I lie. "Sure you do! You and I.."

"She just said she doesn't know you. Take the hint" Katie says sternly and he looks at her for a moment like he wants to say something to her, but doesn't and turns back to me. "Your loss hunny" he shrugs, taking his room key and walks off and I turn back to Katie.

"I-I don't know what he's talking about. Me an him never..."

"Relax. Don't worry about it. We always get creeps like that coming in here from time to time and trying to hit on the staff. Just try to ignore them. I'm guessing that was your first creeper?" She giggles slightly. "Um.. yeah" I lie "well it's almost time for our lunch break. You wanna join me?"

"I'd love to, but I'm gonna go check on Leanne. I haven't seen her all day. Have you seen her?"

"She's probably in her office. She usually is around this time" she smiles and I go to find Leanne.

I knock on Leanne's office and she doesn't answer so I open the door and see she's on the phone and she turns to me and quickly puts her finger to her lips as she continues speaking.

"Sorry" I mouth and she smiles at me and quickly hurries the call.

"Hey! Sorry about that" she smiles after ending the call. "It's ok. You wanna go get some lunch?"

"Um... I can't. I have to be somewhere in 20 minutes" she says grabbing her things"

"But we've barely spoken all day and we really need to speak about Mary. Her trails coming up soon and..."

"I'm gonna have to go. I um... I have a meeting to get to" she says quickly and leaves.

****
Micheal's POV

"Do you think it was a bit much giving her the manager's job?" I ask Randy and he shakes his head. "Not really. She pretty much runs that place when your not there anyway" he shrugs. "Yeah, but that was before she was pregnant and stuff"

"And how's that going?" He asks. "It's going good.. I think" I mumble that last part. "You think?" He says concerned. "Leanne's been acting kinda strange lately"

"In what way?"

"A few times I've woke up early and she's been downstairs crying listing to her ipod and she seems to want to be at the hotel alot lately an a whole bunch of other stuff too. Like if I bring up the baby she doesn't seem to wanna talk about it" I sigh and tell him the rest and he doesn't say anything for a moment.

"She could be trying to busy herself. Isn't it the anniversary of her parents.. You know? Coming up soon?" He mutters that last part. "I didn't even think about that" I sigh heavily. "And so is Mary's trail" I add

"She's probably just feeling a little overwhelmed is all and apparently pregnant women get very hormonal so it could be that too "

"What am I supposed to do? I can go over there and tell her she can't be manager anymore. But I don't wanna stress her out to much either" I sigh not sure what to do for the best.

"Why not take the rest of the day off and get her to do the same and just spends some time together, just the two of you"

"I have kinda been neglecting her a little lately" I mutter under my breath. "No. You've been working, just like she's been working at the hotel, but if you wanna take the day off then I'll cover your work today"

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not. The two of you taking the day off and relaxing is just what you both need" he smiles and I smile back and get my things together and make my way to the hotel to get Leanne.

****
Leanne's POV

"Our times almost up" I say looking at the clock on the wall. "You'll be coming to see me again soon though right?" Mary asks and I nod. "I'll be back in a few days" I smile at her through pursed lips and the gaurd walks in. "Times up" he says sternly and I nod, getting up to leave.

"I'll see you soon, sweetie" Mary smiles giving me a hug and I smile back then leave and make my way back to the hotel.

****
Michael's POV

I tried calling Leanne on the way, but her phone was switched off and she wasn't answering the phone in the office either which really started to worry me.

when I get to the hotel I go straight over to Emma who's standing at the desk. "Where's Leanne? She not answering her phone"

"She went to some meeting awhile ago?"

"Leanne doesn't have any meetings" I frown confused making my way to the office and Emma follows behind me. "Are you sure she said she had a meeting?" I ask looking around for something to suggest where she could be.

"Um.. Micheal? I need to speak to you about something" Emma mutters and I turn around to face her "you know Mary's trails coming up soon right?"

"Yeah, Leanne's gonna be standing witness. You are too aren't you?"

"Mhm" she nods " I know it's gonna be tough, but you can do this. She can't hurt you anymore" I say softly. "But she could still get out" she mumbles and I don't say anything for a moment, not wanting to give her false hope.

"Just tell them everything that happened in that place and what she did to you and you'll be ok. You and Leanne are the only ones that are willing to stand up and we really need your help so we can try and get her locked away for a long time"

"And she will be if um..." She mumbles "if what?" I ask confused and she sighs heavily. "When you guys asked me to try and get that confession from Mary I...."

"What's going on?" We hear a familiar voice and turns to see Leanne standing at the door. "I was just about to tell Micheal about Mary and...."

"Can you leave us alone please?" She mumbles and Emma nods "I'll leave you guys to talk" she says softly and walks out. "Talk about what?" I asks Leanne confused as she closes the door. "What were you both doing in here?" She mutters "I was trying to find out where you went. Emma said you were at a meeting. You never said anything to me about...."

"I don't want you to be alone with her anymore" she mutters "you don't seriously think we were doing anything do you!?" I widen my eyes and she shakes her head. "I just don't feel comfortable with her being alone with you"

"Leanne, I swear i'd never cheat on you"

"And I trust you I really do, but how would you feel if I was alone an ex client?" She asks and I don't say anything for a moment.

"I wouldn't be comfortable with that either. I'm sorry I didn't think. I won't talk to her alone again I promise" I say pulling her close to me and she wraps her arms tightly around me.

"Where have you been?" I ask breaking away slightly "I know you didn't really have a meeting or anything"

"I just needed sometime alone" she shrugs. "Is this about your parents?" I ask softly "because you know you can always talk to me if your upset"

"It is but... I just don't wanna talk about it. Not just with you, but with anybody. It's just makes it harder"

"In what way?" I ask confused "can we go home?" She asks ignoring my question "sure" I smile and peck her lips.

I didn't understand what she meant when she said that talking about things made it harder for her, but I didn't question her too much about it because she clearly doesn't want to talk about it.

****
Leanne's POV

After we left the office Micheal didn't question me anymore on where I was and luckily I got back just on time before Emma said anything to him. I didn't just say those things to Micheal about not wanting him to be alone with Emma so she wouldn't tell him. I honestly did feel uncomfortable walking in and seeing them standing so close together. I know they were never in a relationship and their were no feelings involved, but it still bothers me that the two of them have been intimate together.

When we got home Micheal and I put on our PJs and spent the rest of the day snuggling on the sofa.

"Oh my god. That's one's so cute" I smile pointing at the laptop screen at a really cute stroller"

"I still think it looks better in Red" Micheal says "well then why don't you get the Red for when you take him or her out and I'll get the black for when I do?" I shrug. "But then we'll have to get the white one too"

"Why?" I look at him confused "because what if we're taking him or her out together?" He smirks.

"You just wanna get all three coulers don't you?" I giggle and and nods and leans forward and kisses me softly "I want our baby to have the best of everything" he smiles, softly stroking my tummy.

I was really nervous when I found out I was pregnant and apart of me wasn't sure if I even wanted to be a mother, especially at 17, but now I'm actually really excited about being a mommy and I know Micheal is going to be an amazing daddy to our son or daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 94 16
Larkin doesn't know how to adapt to the modern world. Instead of going to bars, shopping for clothes, and meeting boys, like other women her age, she...
19K 833 15
What happens when a preserved, cold CEO falls for a cute beautiful young boy who is alot of issues in his life.
183K 5.3K 38
A story in which a young girl has to discover who she truely is in the confines of an arranged marriage, and has to find a way to get out of the arr...
25.1K 514 18
R-rated, for mature audiences! So, where do I start? My name is Elizabeth. I'm 26 and I'm bored as f*ck. You could think I have a perfect life. My h...