Little sis SC (Hetalia)

By graceloveshetalia

a girl named Katlyn is America's little sister, she has to go through a lot, including flying mint bunnies, a... More

Little sis SC
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 5

136 6 3
By graceloveshetalia

          "Hello little sunflower~" Russia smiled at me. "Who you callin' little?" I snapped. Russia chuckled and patted my head, "I didn't mean anything by it, I'm sorry sunflower." America smirked, "She just doesn't want anyone to point out how little she is." I spun around to face him, "Just because I am smaller than you doesn't get rid of the fact that I am only a year younger than you!" I growled. "Eh, who cares about age, your still smaller." He laughed. "Your just a little flower now, but one day you will be the tallest sunflower of them all." Russia said. "yes sensei." I said. America laughed his butt off, but Russia looked irritated. "You just walked right into that one Russia." I laughed. "I wasn't even walking..." He said, a confused expression on his face. "it's a saying, you weren't actually walking." I said, trying my hardest to keep from laughing. He made a thinking face, "Oh, okay." He said finally. By that time my feet were sore and I had to lower myself back down to normal size. Russia wrapped me in a hug so suddenly that I let out a pitiful squeak. "Your so adorable~!" He chuckled. I stiffened in his hug, still confused of what was going on. "Uh, thank you." I said, blushing lightly. America frowned and pulled me away from him. It's a big brother thing, it's like in the movies where there's a girl and a guy and the brother is over protective of the girl. Russia shrugged and walked off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
207K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
128K 7.6K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
740K 20.2K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...