Beauty And The Alpha

By songbird125

All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned hi... More

Warning Before Reading
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New Book Coming!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 41 (Finale)

1.3K 43 1
By songbird125

Still continuing in Third Person

The tide of this war is now full on in the hands of Bloodfang and Moon Claw. However, they couldn't let their guard down yet. Especially since they still had a hand full of rogues to deal with. Rogues have almost been defeated, most dead, some captured and the rest is being dealt with. However, Derek still had his battle going.

Derek was still fight off Maverick and it seemed to be a stale mate.
From the begin of the fight, Derek had shaken up Maverick a little, giving him the edge. But it didn't last long. Maverick managed to calm himself, and the fight was slowly going towards his favor.

Derek growled viciously at the rogue that caused him so much pain in his youth. The man who took his parents' life was going to pay for his sins.

But Derek had to good about things with caution, because he was already getting tired. Also that he had to avoid Maverick's poisonous claws. But the out of nowhere, Maverick sent Derek flying from a swift hind-leg kick. Derek then collided with a near by rock and it met with his back.

Derek was on the ground incapable of getting up. It appeared  colliding with that rock broke some of his ribs. This was terrible! Now Derek was completely at Mavericks mercy, not that he had any...

"Was this how it going to go down? Maverick getting away with everything and being able to see my beautiful Nyla?" Derek thought.

Maverick stalked up to Derek and pressed his paw hard on his throat. This seem to be Derek's last moment. He slowly shifted back and waited to be finished.

Just then a single was heard through the chaos, and that voice belonged to, none other than Nyla, Derek's mate.

"What the hell are doing?!" Shouted Nyla from across the field.

"Nyla?" Derek choked out.

"Get off your ass and knock that guy into next week!" Nyla yelled again.

Just then, Derek was suddenly feeling energized, it was his wolf. Derek's wolf was responding to his mate's pleas, he was raring to go again, but this time to win. He thrust his leg upward, knocking the wind out of his opponent's lungs.

Derek took the opportunity to getaway from Maverick and shift back into his wolf. And Duncan, Derek's wolf, was back... With a purpose. Maverick, getting his breath back, growled in anger.

The two circled each other while glaring daggers. They paused for a moment..... Then sprung into action! Maverick came full speed, swinging his silver and wolvesbane tipped claws at Derek and somehow managed to avoid them.

Catching sight of an opening in his attacks, Derek then duck and slid underneath him, clawing out his hind leg in the process. A whine could be from Maverick, but soon it turned into a snarl. Maverick charged once more, but this time it was different. His attack were off-balanced because of his now bad leg and now Derek was in control. Derek on the psycho's back and started slashing away. He got a few good scratches in before Maverick shook him off. Maverick barely had enough energy to stay, it was all over. He was couldn't believe that was lose to this pup of an alpha.

Derek got behind Maverick while he was have his metal breakdown and clamped his jaw on his neck and forced him down to submit. The rogue struggled for a while, trying to break free from his grip, but Derek just added more pressure making Maverick see that he was in control of this situation. And a little while passed and that was it, Maverick submitted.

Feeling this Derek let go of his neck and both of them shifted back.

"This war is over, Maverick," Derek huffed out a tired breath. "You will terrorize no more innocence people."

"Derek!" Nyla yelled running straight towards him. She tackled him in a huge hug and started kiss him all over. "Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you."

"Take it easy, Nyla! I'm fine, plus I think we have this backwards," Derek explained.

Then a chuckle was heard and it was Maverick. "Oh geez, you two remind me of my mate and I back in the old days... When she was alive and well before your parents left her to die."

Derek just stood and glared at him.

"It was your parent that she isn't here in my embrace. I wanted everyone to feel my pain of never getting a chance to experience the life I suppose to have!" Maverick grieved.

Derek turned and pulled Nyla by his side for support to walk.

"Don't worry, you will be with her soon, once you had your public execution," Derek said his voice void of emotion.

As they walked away, Derek was glad that it was finally over, but didn't seem that way to Maverick, not yet at least.

"Maybe you will understand me more, once you've lost the one you truly love," He said in a low voice and made a mad toward Nyla with his claws extended.

It was too fast for Derek and Nyla to react. Maverick was almost to Nyla. It was hopeless. As Nyla shut her eyes in fear, waiting to be struck, it never came. Nothing happened, she opened her eyes and found a figure standing in front of her. It was Declan with Maverick's claws piercing his chest leaving a deep gash. Nyla covered her mouth from the shock and sobbed. Some pack wolves tackled Maverick to the ground and restrained him.

"Get him out of here!" Derek commanded and the warriors wasted no time.

Declan fell back, but Nyla caught him and lowed his body to the ground.

"Please, please, please don't die Declan," Nyla sobbed uncontrollably. "How am I supposed to repay you if you die?"

"You already did, Nyla..." Declan replied weakly. "You did it when beat Maverick and his pack of rogues..."

Derek then knelt down next to Nyla and place his hand on her shoulder.

"I contacted the pack doctor, he's on his way," He said reassuring her.

"Don't bother *cough* *cough*," Declan weezed out. "Nyla you forget so quickly, about his claws."

Then it dawned on Nyla, that Declan was right. She then cried harder for her.

"What? What is he talking about, Nyla?" Derek asked confused.

"Maverick's claws were coated in silver and wolvesbane and with a wound that deep..." She couldn't continue after that.

Derek slowly took in the truth and hugged Nyla closer to his chest.

"Declan!" Yelled a voice. It was Lotta, Declan's younger sister. She was on the other side of him, with Randy, her mate, give her support. "You are going to be okay, you hear me!"

"We all know that I'd be lying if I agreed with that, sis," He shake his head while Lotta was crying like me. "Hey you, what's your name?"

"Randy,"

"Well Randy, I can tell you are my sister's mate, so I'm asking you to take extra special care of her, alright?" He said his voice leaving him.

"I will, you don't have to worry about that," Randy vogued with Lotta crying into his shoulder.

"And you, Alpha... you have a good Luna take good care of her," He turned to Derek.

"Of course, always," Derek looked down at me with love in his eyes.

"Good..." Declan smiled sadly.

"Please hold on, Declan, Please!" Lotta begged.

"Sorry sis... I would like to... but I've kept Sasha waiting... long... enough..." Declan's voice faded as his eyes closed forever.

"Declan... Declan?! DECLAN!!!" Lotta whailed out.

Nyla's Pov (A few months later)

It's been a few months, since the war. We lost some good warriors and friends in that fight. Families were grieving and crying for their lost ones. Lotta was one of them.

The day we lost Declan, she wouldn't sleep for a whole week. She hardly ate and she was getting very skinny. It took her a while, but she doing better now. I can tell she is trying to move on but on her own pace and she has Randy to help her.

Lisa and Ryder decided to go on a course to the Bahamas. They have been sending post card ever since they arrived.

June was living happily with Dimitri and their bond was even stronger than before.

Also I have a little surprise....

I'm pregnant! Yeah it true. Me and Derek mated a few days after everything happened and thats what happen. When I was vomiting all of a sudden one day, we went to the pack doctor and he gave us the news. However, when Derek found out he fainted, being the spiteful person I am, I poor ice-cold water on his face and woke him up.

He was full blown happy that we were having a pup. We were finally starting a family and I was glad I was doing it with the man I love.

The End.

And that is it everyone, I had fun write this and thank you all for those of you who read my book. Thanks much. A epilogue will be uploaded on a later date, but anything else this is it. And keep an I out for my new books. And again, thank you for reading this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 16K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
315K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
145K 2.8K 22
"I am a werewolf." As those words slipped through my lips, my angel looks at me bewildered. "You're a-a- what?" I nod, "A werewolf. But not just any...