The Blind Second Chance

Per MaddyisRoll

#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn'... Més

The Blind Second Chance
Prolouge
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Capter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chpater Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Hey!!!!!!
Epilouge (extra chapter) :3
Heyo
<!> Hello <!>
Question for my lovely audience

Chapter one

98.4K 2.6K 292
Per MaddyisRoll

Jenifer Lawrence as Emerald Green

"Everyone straight line please, we are all going to the same place. Hey Thomas there is no need for pushing!" I just sat there listening to the sounds of woman and Children passing by as they all went underground or into the pack house.

I sighed putting my head down and I felt Crystals presence sit next to me on the couch we were on. "Emmy there is no need to worry, this is just a precaution like we do every time" last time didn't work. Whispers in my ear were driving me nuts. I put my hands to my face, rubbing my temples from the starting headache.

"I know I know I know. It's just I can't help but worry. I just can't." She rubbed my arm trying to sooth me and then we heard a crash. Everybody started to scream and run into the house.

"They are here! Emmy we need to go! Now!" She pushed me towards the doors and everybody had gotten inside. I waited patiently as she started to lock the doors. Then there was a bang on the door sending her flying back.

"Crystal!" The banging on the door increased to the point where I could hear the wood starting to break. I gasped and ran over to where I sensed Crystal was. She grabbed my hand and started to sprint towards the underground. That's when I smelt it. Fire. More screams and wails screeched the air

"We need to find Carson and Dylan!" I yelled. I then felt her hand being snatched away from mine and an unfamiliar scent. She was muffling something and I smelled the air confused. Someone grabbed her. She was struggling and all I could do was stand their helplessly.

"Emmy! Run! Don't look back!" I gasped and I heard her struggling against someone. I listened to her and began to ran. People were shouting at others to come after me while I blindly navigated my way through the house and out the door. I then felt a wave of heat hit me. I fell to the ground screaming and felt tears running down my cheeks.

Dylan..Dylan. No no no no no no! I got up struggling a bit and followed his scent. I stuggled still having the pain wash over me.

"Kya am I in heat?" I asked and heard screams of agony.

No. H-he's dying.. I gasped making myself run faster towards the source of the screams. I tripped over something because I couldn't see where I was going. I felt my arms get scraped and I kept going. My wolf made me stop and I heard his voice.

"E-Emmy" I sank to my knees and felt around feeling his face and I put his head on my lap.

"D-Dylan. Your h-hurt" my hands founds his chest and I felt a big gash there. I pulled away as my hand started to burn. Wolfsbane. "Dylan d-don't leave me" I whispered and I felt his hand come up and cup my face.

"P-pumpkin I can't promise you that.." he strained his voice and he started to cough. I felt his warm blood,splatter onto my ripped dress. Suddenly his head cocked to the left and he coughed again. "Go.."

"N-No! No Dylan! I'm..I'm not letting go of you!"

"I'm dying Emmy..go before they catch you.." I felt his heart start to slow down and he wiped a tear from my cheek. "Go.."

"N-no! I-i can't! You can't! Y-you can't l-l-leave me!" I gritted my teeth and I heard snarls. They were coming for me. He then touched my mark he gave me a few months ago and stroked it.

"I'll always be with you...now..g-go" I then felt his heart stop and he went limp in my arms. Immediately a wave of pain hit me making me cry out. I started to sob in his bloodied chest not caring about the stinging sensation of the wolfsbane.

I kept crying until my mind came into focus. The sounds around me seemed to get louder as a pounding headache came on. My shoulder was burning to a point where I thought it was gonna melt off. I got up shaking from my position. I did what his dying wish was and ran. I kept running. Running through the darkness barley avoiding trees. That's when I smelt it. Fire. Smoke. I kept stumbling over simple rocks.

K-kya help me! I said in my head with panic. No response. Oh cmon. Suddenly the noises of the screams and blood curling wails. I don't know who lived. Who died. Only one.

~

Its been days. It's felt like it. No sign from anyone.

Dylan. He was gone. Just like that. In a blink of an eye. I used to be able to see him before the accident, but thats when we weren't mates. I miss him. But he left me. He left for good. I felt water droplets on my skin start to get harder and harder. It was raining. No more like pouring. I winced as the water had hit my scars that raced down my arms.

I went under a tree and sat down. I then cried. I still felt his pain. The wolfsbane. I felt it burning at my chest. I laid down still crying in the darkness and I felt a gust of wind. It picked up my hair and then I immediately stopped crying. I'm on another territory.

Get out of here! This is owned territory and you are seemed as a rouge! I felt myself turning into my wolf before I knew it. I struggled running, still not able to see nothing. I then fell, feeling my legs get swiped from underneath me. I smelled another wolf.

"It's a she wolf and she's hurt bad-what should we do?" It was a mans voice and suddenly the crack of bones. I whimpered a bit.

"Bring her to the dungeons. The Alpha will see to her" I felt someone come close to my small wolf.

"Shift" a man said and I did. He had an authority to his voice making my wolf respond. I lay there with ripped clothes he picked me up bridal style.

"I'll contact the Alpha" another man had said making the man who picked me up nod. As if I wasn't already swarmed by darkness, I was consumed by it. My senses had all died off.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
2.6M 95K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...
521K 27.6K 47
Book Two of His Series Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never b...
120K 4K 39
COMPLETED #4 in Parts as of 03-11-2018!! Grey Moon pack is one of the powerful packs in the world. It's Alpha and Beta are the pillars of the pack. B...