Shy- (Harry Potter Love story)

By random_nerd34

{COMPLETE} Leah Green is the shyest witch of her age. That is until she meets an infamous boy with a famous l... More

Shy- (Harry Potter Love story)
He has a Girlfriend?!
Study session
Vivid Dreams
Summer Memories
New Friends
White Rose
Threats
Break Ups
Shoulder to Cry On
Secret Admirer
Anger Issues
Asking Her Out
Valentine's Day
I'm not worth it
Finding Out
Battle of the Department of Mysteries
End of Term
Summer Break
Return to Hogwarts
Quidditch Tryouts
Cursed Necklace
Slughorn's Dinner Party
Best Friends
Christmas Time
Happy Birthday
An Encounter with Draco Malfoy
Arguements and Confessions
Relationships
The Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Dead and Gone
The Seven Potters
Wills and Weddings
Magic is Might
The Locket
Ron Leaves
Godric's Hollow
Xenophilius Lovegood
Torture and Death
Breaking into Gringotts Bank
A Hero's Return
The Bridge
Room of Requirement
Deaths and Duels
Please?
Not Shy Anymore
aberforth admirer almostdied anger apologizing arguement argument asking attention battle beg bestfriends birthday blood bloodquill bloodynose break breaking breakingandentering bridge burrow celebrate cheating christmas class confess confessing confession cry crying curse cursed dance date day dead death deatheater deathly deathlyhallows deaths department depressed destroys detention diadem diagonalley died dinner discussing dobby dracomalfoy dragon dreams duels dumbledore dumbledoresarmy end ending endofyear6 epilogue escape evil express fault feast fiendfyre fight fire fireworks flashback flowers flying friends friendship ginny girl girlfriend gloves godricshollow goyle green grimmauldplace gringotts half-blood halfbloodprince hallow happy harry harrypotter hermione hermionegranger hogsmeade hogwarts horcrux horcruxes hormones hunt incident injury invitations issues journey kidnapped kidnapping kids killing knockturnalley lavender leaah leah leahgreen leaves leaving letters locket love lovegood luna magic magicismight making malfoy ministry mission mistakes mom muggles mysteries mysterious neville new note order out owls parents party phoenix please plotting poisoned potions potter present prince punishment quidditch requirement return romantic ron ronweasley room roomofrequirement rose sad secondgeneration secret sectumsempra sevenpotters seventeen shoulder shy sirius sister slughorn snake snape sneaking snogging studying stuff summer teenage term threats torture tournament trap trouble trust truth trying tryouts umbridge vacation valentines wand war wedding white worry worth xenophilius year

Returning to Grimmauld Place

24.4K 469 103
By random_nerd34

Leah felt like she was being squished through a small black tube as they apparated, the only thing Leah could feel was Harry's grip on her hand. When the four arrived they had appeared in the street of a busy square, and were greeted by a doubledecker bus that almost killed them if they hadn't moved away in time. Leah took a sigh of relief as she took in what had happened. The four of them retreated to the side walk and started walking through the huge crowd of people.

"Where are we?" Ron asked "Shaftesbury Avenue. It was the first place I could think of." Hermione said hastily walking, her shoes clicking along the cement. "We need to change." Leah said as Hermione led them into an alley. "What are we going to change into?" Ron asked, Hermione plunged her arm into the bag. "How...." Harry started. "Undetectable Extension Charm." Hermione and Leah said in unison as Hermione stuck her whole arm in yet again fishing clothes out.

"So you've got everything in there?" Harry asked, "We've had the essentials packed for days!" Leah said, "I think I checked over the bag at least a hundred times." Harry and Ron changed into their street clothes and turned around so that Leah and Hermione could change as well. Once they all finished, they decided to go to an empty cafe that was still open to discuss what they were going to do next. "Drinks?" a waitress asked, Hermione ordered them all drinks, and the waitress left the room.

"What about all the people at the wedding? Shouldn't we go back?" Harry asked. "I don't think that's a good idea. They're after you Harry. We'd put everyone in danger if we go back." Ron said and Harry nodded, "Besides after that, everyone would have gone into hiding." Hermione said, "So where do we go from here? The Leaky Cauldron? It's not far from here." Ron suggested, "I don't think we can. With Voldemort in power, I don't think any of the old places are safe." Leah said lowering her voice as two burly men entered.

Leah glanced at them as they waited by the counter, she thought she had seen them before, her eyes widened as she realized who they were. One of them slowly withdrew their wand, Leah grabbed Harry's wrist not taking her eyes off of the men. "What?" he asked alarmed, "Get down." Leah muttered. "What?" Ron asked, "GET DOWN!!" she yelled as she flipped the table for protection.

"Stupefy!" one of the Death Eaters shouted as he aimed his wand at Ron, who countered with another spell. They had both been trying to hit Harry but with his skilled duelling he didn't have a problem with either of them. "Expelliarmus!" Leah directed her wand at the one with blond hair and his wand went flying out of his hand. "Petrificus Totalus!" she quickly casted before he could get his wand back, the man froze in his spot and fell down in his current position. "Petrificus Totalus!" Hermione aimed her wand straight for the one behind the counter and he fell down also.

The waitress had come back into the room and saw the unconscious men on the floor, the cafe was in ruins. "Leave! NOW!!" Hermione demanded and the waitress scurried out without a word. "Get the lights and lock the doors." Harry said and the three of them did as told. "What are we going to do with them?" Ron asked "Wipe their memories. If we do that this encounter would have never happened." Ron nodded. "Hermione, you're the best at spells." Ron said brushing her chin with his finger. "Obliviate." Hermione said almost in a whisper and wiped their memories.

The four of them went back onto the street, "How come they keep finding us?" Ron asked, "Maybe Harry's still got the trace?" Hermione thought aloud, "No, the Trace Charm breaks at seventeen, that can't be it." Leah answered. "Anyways where are we going to stay?" the four of them turned into yet another alleyway. "I've got an idea." Harry said and stuck his arm out, everyone took it and they travelled through the dark black tube called time and space.

Suddenly they appeared on the front step of Grimmauld Place, Leah's head nearly smacked into the the front door as she wobbled. The four of them entered the house, wands raised ready for some sort of attack. They entered as quietly as possible, suddenly the dust on the floor collected at the other end of the hall. It took the shape of an elderly man with a long beard, all of them recognized it to be Dumbledore. The figure slid across the floor toward all of them causing Leah and Hermione to scream while the two boys protected them. "No we didn't kill you!" Harry exclaimed clutching Leah protectively, and then Dumbledore dissipated into dust once again.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron wondered letting go of Hermione. "One of Mad-eye's defenses probably. Just in case Snape decided to come snooping around the place." Hermione said brushing herself off. Leah looked around it was a rustic looking house, the walls had been coloured a dark green color, the place looked like it had not been cleaned in ages since it was last used which was approximately two years ago at Christmas. "Well, it's still eery looking." Leah muttered, she noticed that the place had been messier than it usually was, it was as if someone had rummaged through everything in the house.

Hermione raised her wand and checked if there was anyone in the house using a charm. After a few seconds she lowered it, "We're alone." she concluded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah woke the next morning on one of the couches in the sitting room, straight across from her she could see Hermione who was still fast asleep and Ron who had appeared to be holding hands last night since their hands were centimetres apart. She looked below her to see a blanket and a pillow lying on the ground, Harry had probably went to investigate the house somemore. Leah got up, her back was sore from lying down on the couch and her left side had started to turn sore again. She pulled herself together, how could she go on a hunt for horcruxes if she was constantly whining about her condition, so she sucked it up and went to go look for Harry upstairs.

She came across Sirius' room and found him inside looking through his possessions. "Found anything so far?" she asked. "No." he answered standing up straight so he could look at her. "Need some help?" she asked and he nodded grateful for the offer. Leah looked around the room, it was weird, the whole house was based off of the Slytherin theme but Sirius' room was filled with red and gold. She occasionally found some old Gryffindor scarves and flags, then as she snooped around in Sirius' wardrobe she found a load of personal photos and letters he had kept. Most of the letters were from Remus and James. Finally she came across a picture of Sirius with the whole Potter family, it had probably been taken when Harry was a few months old, she smiled at the three adults waving at her through the picture. 

"Harry! Leah!" she heard Hermione call and she stuck the picture in her sweater pocket, saving it for Harry. When Leah and Harry got to where Hermione and Ron were they had been waiting outside of a bedroom doorway. "What is it?" Harry asked. "We found something." Ron answered and closed the door slightly to reveal a name plate hanging on the door. "Regulus Arcturus Black." Hermione read. "Or R.A.B.". 

The four of them sat down at the kitchen table and read the note that had been left inside the fake locket. "I know I will be dead before you read this but I have stolen the real horcrux in attempt to destroy it." Harry read. "So do you think he destroyed it?" Ron asked. "Did you find it anywhere in the house?" Harry asked and the the remaining three shook their heads. Then they all heard a thump come from outside the door. Harry opened it to reveal Kreacher a house elf that served the Black family.

"You've been spying on us haven't you?" Harry said pushing the house elf into the corner of the room. "Kreacher has been watching...." Kreacher said slowly, an odious drawl in his voice. Harry then started interrogating him about the locket. Kreacher had told him that his Master Regulus had ordered him to destroy it but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't fill out his orders, then Kreacher began to sob. He then explained that the locket had been stolen, that someone had taken it at night. "Who took the locket Kreacher?" Harry demanded an answer. "Mundungus.... Mundungus Fletcher." the four of them shot glances at one another before Harry said, "Find him." with a pop Kreacher disapparated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two days since Kreacher had left to go fetch Mundungus Fletcher and the four of them were contemplating on what to do next. The four of them started to get bored and they lounged around in the sitting room. Leah was reading Hogwarts: A History, Harry was playing with the Snitch Dumbledore had given to him, and Hermione was teaching Ron how to play Fur Elise on the piano.

After a few minutes Hermione came over and sat on the couch Leah was sitting on and looked straight at Harry who was in a recliner across from them. "You know Snitches have flesh memories."  Hermione said, Harry looked straight at her. "When Scrimgeour gave it to you I thought it would open at your touch. I thought Dumbledore had hidden something inside it." Suddenly there was a huge crash coming from the kitchen. All of them looked at each other with wide eyes and ran for the door.

When they got downstairs they just saw that Kreacher had arrived with Mundungus Fletcher and Dobby the house elf. "Master Potter!" Dobby exclaimed joy written all over his face, then he let go of Mundungus, and explained to Harry that he saw Kreacher and Mundungus and how he wanted to help. Harry had told Leah about Dobby multiple times and how he was always willing to help him and his friends.

Once Dobby was finished explaining the four of us ganged up on Mundungus. He tried to hex us but Hermione easily disarmed him and caught his wand. "When you turned this place over, don't deny it! You found a locket, where is it?" Harry interrogated, "Why? Was it valuable?" he asked, but we stepped closer which made him back into the corner of the room knocking over a pile of Daily Prophets that were sitting on a stool. "You've still got it?" Hermione asked with mere interest. "No, he's afraid he didn't get enough money for it!" Leah exclaimed pointing his wand at him.

"Listen, I was in Diagon Alley when some Ministry head came over and asked for me liscense. Says she wanna lock me up. And she would've if I hadn't given her the locket." Mundungus explained. "Who was she? The witch, do you know her?" Ron asked, Mundungus opened his mouth to say something but then something caught his eye and he picked a Daily Prophet from the floor and threw it on the table.

"Well there she is!" he pointed to the picture on the front page of the Daily Prophet, Leah's heart filled with anger and scowled at the picture. "Big pink bow and all!" There, on the front page was a picture of a toad faced lady wearing an all pink outfit with the sweetest smile she could muster, Dolores Jane Umbridge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 14.4K 45
Everybody in the Wizard World seems to know The Boy Who Lived, but nobody ever heard of his little sister untill she goes to Hogwarts. She finds out...
5.2K 272 54
It's 2020, long after the Golden Trio left Hogwarts and a new generation of students is roaming the halls. Astrid Williams is just starting her 6th y...
6.5K 169 34
Everyone knows everything about Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Tony Stark right? He thought so too until a mysterious 15 year old girl...
263K 7.1K 20
Going into my 5th year at Hogwarts isn't something I look forward to for the first time in 4 years. George Weasely is my best friend and the one pers...