The Disguised Billionaire

EnjoyLiveLove tarafından

When your parents tell you that you have to move halfway across the world for reasons they can't seem to tell... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting Them In Gloria Jean's
Chapter 2: Hanging Out
Chapter 3: Followed
Chapter 4: The Blaming Game
Chapter 5: The News
Chapter 6: I Officially Hate Chase Mitchell Peterson's Guts
Chapter 7: Halifax, Here We Come!
Chapter 8: Our Arrival In Halifax, Canada
Chapter 9: Twin Brother Say What?
Chapter 10: The First Day Of School
Chapter 11: I'm Dead
Chapter 12: Accepting Her and Horrible Introductions
Chapter 13: He's There For Me
Chapter 14: Revelations
Chapter 15: My Favorite Habbit: Lying
Chapter 16: A Sisterly and Brotherly Moment
Chapter 17: A Day With Chase Peterson - Part 1
Chapter 18: A Day With Chase Peterson - Part 2
Chapter 19: Fake Dating?
Chapter 20: The Confirmation
Chapter 21: Closure? Uh... I Guess?
Chapter 23: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 24: This Kiss
Chapter 25: And The Plot Thickens
Chapter 26: House Hunting
Chapter 27: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 28: Hangover
Chapter 29: The Truth - Part 1
Chapter 30: The Truth - Part 2
Chapter 31: The Heartbreak
Chapter 32: Okay, What?
Chapter 33: Bright Colors
Chapter 34: The Meeting
Chapter 35: Feelings
Change of Plans
To Make or Not To Make?
Sequel
Other Novels

Chapter 22: The New Students

13.7K 349 28
EnjoyLiveLove tarafından

"Hey, did you guys hear?" Hannah asked, standing in front of us while clutching her books tightly against her chest.

Looking at her with curiosity, I said, "Hear what?"

"There are new students coming today!" She exclaimed excitedly while jumping up and down on her place.

"New students?" Ian asked, excitement glistening in his eyes.

"Yes! Oh my gosh, I am so excited to see what they look like!" She gushed, while the others just looked over at her in amusement.

"Meh, they'll probably just look like the others anyway." Paige said while looking at her nails, trying to convey the message that she couldn't care less. Well, that's Paige for you.

"Come on, Han. We'll be late for our French class." She said while linking arms with Hannah. I sighed at their retreating backs and turned to Aiden and the others, who was looking at me, amusement swirling in their eyes.

"I didn't remember Paige being that," I paused, trying to find the right word. "ignorant."

They chuckled at my choice of words while Dylan just snorted and leaned back on the locker behind him. "She's ignorant alright." Dylan replied bitterly, earning a confused stare from me, Chase, Aiden and Blake.

"They're fighting." Austin informed and I nodded my head in understanding. Then, suddenly, Xander and Megan arrived beside us, making me stare at Dylan, who was already looking at me with a knowing expression.

When Megan saw me, she smiled at me and wrapped me in a bear hug. "Hey Ams." She greeted and I smiled at her, although it was somewhat fake, seeing as I don't exactly trust her yet.

"Hey." Xander greeted, directing his statement to me. I nodded in response, and at the corner of my eye, I saw Dylan giving me a look of disbelief. He pulled me near him and whispered, "What the hell is happening? Why was that bitch hugging you?"

"I'll explain everything later." I whispered back and he nodded his head. He started backing away from me, to prevent any suspicion to occur in their minds.

"Well, I better get going. I'm going to be late for History." Dylan said, Shane and Blake instantly beside him.

"Bye guys." I said, and they waved before making their way to History.

"Come on Ams. Let's also get going, or else we'll be late for Trigo." Aiden said and I nodded as I gathered my things. He waited for me and threw his arm around me when I was beside him. I miss Hannah already. I really hate Wednesdays. Hannah doesn't have Trigo as first class, so we're not together. She has French, which means her and Paige are together right about now.

When we arrived at Trigo, Aiden and I sat at our usual seats and I started writing random things that fascinates me. The room suddenly turned quiet and I was curious as to why they suddenly turned so quiet. I looked up from my notebook and cocked my head to the side to see what was going on. And when I did, my eyes widened and I has the biggest grin plastered all over my face.

"Drake!" I said, and his head instantly snapped up to meet mine, making him grin at me.

"Hey Ams." He greeted and went inside, seating on the vacant seat beside me once he arrived in front of me.

"Oh my God, I didn't know it was going to be you!" I said happily and he chuckled, but he still had a confused expression plastered in his face.

"Didn't know I was going to be what?" He asked and I chuckled.

"The new student, silly." I replied while chuckling, making him also chuckle beside me.

"I think you mean students." He said, and I was left with a confused expression clouding up my face.

"There are more?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Although, I'm not quite sure who those students are, seeing as I went here alone and the other new students weren't here yet." He explained, but something was still confusing me.

"Then how did you know there were other students?" I asked, staring at him in confusion.

He chuckled. "The assistant there informed me. I tried asking her the names, but before she could even reply, I was already dragged out by my guide. Who, by the way, was flirting shamelessly with me."

I rolled my eyes playfully and replied, "You're so conceited, you know that?"

He feigned hurt by putting his hand over his chest, the part where his heart is located. "Ouch, Ams. I'm wounded." He said, mock hurt lacing in each and every word.

I chuckled, and was about to utter a witty remark, when a certain someone cleared his throat, so that both our attentions were only solely on him. Irritated, I asked, "What do you want, Aiden?"

He raised an eyebrow at my action. "Care to introduce me to your newly found friend?" he asked while looking over my shoulder, and holding his stare at my best friend.

"Newly found friend?" Drake scoffed. "I'm not a 'newly found friend', she's actually really my friend. Best friend, even,"

"Oh, really?" Aiden asked, cocking his head to the side to see Drake clearer. "And when did that happen? During the time World War II started and The Axis finally won between their battle of The Allies?" he scoffed. "Pathetic."

Drake gave Aiden a mock applause. "Wow, you really listened well during your History class." Drake retorted. I huffed and leaned back on my seat, not bothering to end the witty banter between my brother and best friend, seeing as it would be very pointless because they both won't listen to me when it comes to things like this.

"But, you're wrong, buddy. The Allies was the one who won World War II." Drake added proudly, as Aiden let out a snicker.

"Listen intently, buddy. I said finally. Finally, meaning, The Axis finally won their battle between The Allies," Aiden replied, emphasizing the word 'finally' every time he speaks.

Drake flushed slightly, but said, "I know. It was just a joke."

I sighed in disappointment. Drake, I thought. How lame could you actually be?

Aiden rolled his eyes at him. "And what's up with the British accent anyway? You British or something?" Aiden asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

I face-palmed myself. Quite literally, if I may add. And quite forcefully and strongly too.

Aiden, how stupid could you actually be?

They both looked at me, bemused by my sudden action, but still ignored me in the end. Drake tried stifling a laugh. "British or something?" he asked, looking over at Aiden in amusement. "I think it would've been clear that I am indeed British just by hearing my accent."

Aiden was already turning red in embarrassment, but he still scoffed nonetheless. "Of course I know, Brit. I was just," he paused, looking for the right word to fill it in.

Come on, Aiden. Prove it to me that not everyone I'm surrounded with is essentially lame when it comes to witty bantering.

"Bicky." He replied proudly and I stared up at him confusingly.

Where did he learn that word from, and what the hell does that mean?

The amusement dancing in Drake's eyes still didn't waver. "You mean you're a biscuit?" he asked, making Aiden more pink.

A chuckle escaped my lips. "A biscuit? Seriously?" I asked and he puffed his cheeks, making him look absolutely cute.

"I didn't know, okay? I just heard someone say it, so I decided to go for it." He replied once he huffed the air in his mouth, from when he was puffing his cheeks.

I laughed lightly and shook my head in amusement. "You're so stupid."

He stuck his tongue out at me and said, "If bicky means biscuit, then I'm just being," he paused again and I sighed.

Come on, Aiden. Just this once. Prove it to me.

"I'm just being fanny." He finished proudly, making my mouth drop open, and making Drake laugh uncontrollably beside me.

And that, my friends, was how I was able to face-palm myself again, and how my twin brother ultimately disappointed me.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you actually said that word." Drake said in between laughter. "So did you have a stonker when you said that?" He asked, making me face-palm myself more forcefully and shake my head in complete disappointment.

Aiden looks completely lost and clueless at the moment, while I, on the other hand, just want to bang my head against the wall repeatedly. "What does that mean?" He asked, as Drake continued to laugh his ass off.

"Stonker?" Drake asked, trying to sober up. Aiden nodded and Drake let out a low chuckle. "It means a boner."

Aiden's eyes widened and said, "Why would I have," he paused. "a boner?"

Irritated, I replied, "Because fanny in British means vagina."

And that was the last line. Drake was now laughing so hard that the whole classroom was just looking at him as if he were crazy. While Aiden, on the other hand, was as red as a tomato, and he covered his face with his hands. "I can't believe I said that." He muttered.

I huffed in annoyance, ignoring Drake's loud laughter and Aiden's embarrassment, as our substitute teacher walked in.

During Science, well, Science was hell, seeing as our lesson was about the reproductive system, and what a coincidence that one of the words Aiden used was part of that system. It was so awkward because Drake kept laughing beside me, seeing as he was now my lab partner. I had to make him shut up because he just kept on laughing the whole period. It was getting annoying, really.

When the lunch bell rang, I was the first one to bolt out of the classroom, Drake trailing closely behind me. I immediately went to the cafeteria, still aware of the fact that Drake was following me. I opened the door and went in, leaving the door open for Drake.

I fell in line and waited for my turn. Once my turn came, I picked out my food and sat on our table. I mentally groaned when I saw Aiden sending me a sheepish smile.

To say that I was scarred for life would be a complete understatement.

"So Ams," Hannah started, getting my attention. "What does the new student look like? I heard that one of them was in your class."

I mentally groaned again. Don't remind me, Han.

Right after Hannah said that, I'm pretty sure I heard Aiden choke on the apple he was eating. I looked over at him, and saw that his cheeks were flushed. I chuckled lightly. I guess it was worth it, seeing as I saw him way beyond embarrassed.

"Yeah. And you know, the most interesting thing happened." I started, as Aiden's eyes widened.

"No." He mouthed at me, but I just shook my head and smirk at him.

I was about to tell them the story, when a voice interrupted me. "Care if I'd be the one to tell the story instead?" The voice asked, as a familiar British accent flowed through my ears.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment and reopened them again. I saw Hannah's jaw drop and she was left completely and utterly speechless. When she came back to her senses, she jumped off her seat and ran towards the person who was the sole reason of the awkwardness I felt during Science.

"Drake!" She squealed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, while he spun her around.

"Hey Hanny." He replied, as he settled her down.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you're here! I've seriously missed you so much!" She stated and he chuckled.

"So did I, Hanny." He replied.

"Have you seen Amber, Drakey?" She asked, looking up at him with innocence present in her eyes. Drake grunted in his place because of the nickname she used.

"Yes, and please don't call me that." He replied, and I noticed that Shane had a frown present upon his face.

"Um, excuse me?" Shane started, grabbing not only Drake's attention, but also ours. "Could you uh, please let her go?"

Drake raised an eyebrow at him, keeping his hold on Hannah. "And why is that?"

Shane smiled sheepishly. "We're kind of dating and I don't like to share."

When those words escaped his mouth, all of our jaws hung agape, except for Hannah, who was giving daggers to Shane. Drake instantly let go of Hannah, and she went back to her seat, which was, coincidentally, beside Shane's.

"Hannah?" I asked, seeing as the awkwardness was killing me.

"What?" She replied, looking at me in the eye.

"Is it true?" I asked cautiously.

She scoffed. "Of course not. Don't believe that jerk. He's just making up lies."

I sighed in relief, seeing as I know that she's telling me the truth because she actually looked at me in the eye.

"For a second there, I thought I was going to have a heart attack." Blake stated, earning a playful snicker from Austin.

Then, Paige walked in, together with two girls, but not just any two girls. This two girls were awfully familiar, and I was starting to think that my eyes are deceiving me.

When they reached the table, the two girls froze on their spot, and so did Drake and Hannah. There gaze shifted from each one of us, until a grin escaped through their mouth and they opened their arms expectantly. I immediately got out of my seat and hugged the one the left first.

"Hey Sophie." I greeted and she grinned at me.

"Oh my God, I seriously can't believe we're here." She said and I laughed.

"Well, you better believe it." I replied and moved on to the other girl. I hugged her tightly, and she hugged me back, as I felt a smile on her lips.

"Hey Stacy." I said, and she smiled at me. "Hey." She greeted.

Drake and Hannah followed suit, and the other stared at us with confusion. "Wait, you know each other?" Paige asked and we nodded our heads.

"We've been best friends for two years." Hannah answered. Drake turned to Aiden with a smug expression, remembering their conversation earlier this morning.

"Told you I'm her best friend." Drake remarked with a smirk playing on his lips. Aiden just stuck his tongue out at him and went back to eating his pasta, knowing that he'd probably just embarrass himself once again.

Drake just stared at Aiden amusingly and shook his head out of amusement. "Guys, these are Hannah and I's best friends, Drake, Sophie, and Stacy." I introduced them and they smiled, mumbling a 'hello'.

I also introduced the three of them to Aiden and the others, and saw that they already somehow like the three of them. They sat on our table, seeing as Dylan and the others seemed to accept them already. They started talking about what Drake meant earlier by his statement to Aiden, and I winced at that.

Drake and Aiden started laughing at me, but Aiden turned a shade of pink again.

"That moment seriously scarred me for life. I think I'll be skipping Science more frequently now." I said grimly, grimacing when I remembered our lesson.

"Oh it's going to be fine. After all, I'm pretty sure Aiden could teach you all about our lesson." Drake stated, earning a glare from both Aiden and I and a confused stare from the others.

"I would rather die than let my brother teach me those stuff." I replied, making Drake laugh and Aiden to smirk at me.

"Oh come on Ams, it would be fun." Aiden remarked.

I looked at him disgustingly and said, "You have a funny meaning of fun."

"Why? What happened earlier?" Dylan asked, earning a sound of approval from the others.

Drake laughed. "Would you like to tell the story, Aiden?"

Aiden gave Drake a glare. "Shut up, Brit."

I groaned. "I think I'm going to be sick."

Aiden and Drake just laughed at me while the others gave me a confused stare.

Oh, what a crazy life I have.

---

Hey guuuuyyyyysss! I'm baaaaccckkk! I know it's been a while, but I've been having a slight writer's block with this story, so, yeah. And, if the British words I used was incorrect please do inform me. I'd appreciate it very much. I just got it off Google, so, yeah. Hahahahaha!

Anyway, I'll just stop here. Goodbyeeeeee :)

Lots of love,

Lu xx

P.S. I didn't proofread this. :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.1M 61.5K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
1.3M 41.2K 30
Highest Ranking in Romance ~ #31 (Tuesday 16th May 2017) COMPLETED I was trying to run away from my past, instead I got caught by him. Amber Grey is...
304K 8.2K 45
Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her...
2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...