The Blood of Olympus

By MichaelPeleshaty

In the house of Hades Percy and Annabeth escaped Tartarus. Nico and Jason visit Cupid. Frank becomes a Roman... More

The Blood of Olympus
Percy l
Leo ll
Annabeth lll
Jason IV
Nico V
Hazel VI
Percy Vll
Annabeth IX
Jason X
Nico XI
Hazel Xll
Percy Xlll
Leo XIV
Authors Note Please Read!
Annabeth XV
Jason XVI
Nico XVII
Sequel?
Hazel XVIII
New Book!
Percy XIX
Piper XX
Hazel XXI
Leo XXII
Nico XXIII
Frank XXIV
Jason XXV
Annabeth XXVI
Poseidon XXVII

Leo Vlll

3.1K 51 10
By MichaelPeleshaty

Leo was having a very bad day. When he woke up his head hurt like Hades and so did his ribs, stupid birds. He thought angerily. He looked around the room, he was in the ships infirmary it had only six beds because he hoped there would be at least one person not wounded to take care of the others. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand, he felt like a newborn because his legs were super wobbily. He crawled to the stair case and hoisted himself up, his head pounding and vision swimming. 

He gritted his teeth and kept climbing, his long brown curley hair kept getting into his eyes. He growled at how stupid he must look right now. When he got to the top which was only about ten stairs his forehead was already beaded in sweat. Wiping his sweat onto his hand then to his loose jeans, he looked up to see Frank glaring out at a mountain looking like he wanted to go over there and punch it. 

"Uh Frank?" Leo called out weakly. Frank whipped around bow and arrow at the ready.Which he almost dropped when he saw Leo leaning against the door. 

"Leo? What are you doing up?" Frank stuttered, eye's bluging out. 

"I woke up, duh." Leo replied sarcasticly. 

Frank rolled his eyes and smirked. "I meant what are you doing up? You fractured your skull, you have a massive cut on your arm and you fractured three ribs." 

This time it was Leo's turn to bulge out. "What?" Frank nodded and looked back at the mountain just as the sun was rising, the sky mixing orange, pink and red together beautifully. Leo hobbled over next to Frank and rested his head on his arms. He looked down the ship to look for damges done during the time he was gone and saw manyglistening objects in the hull.

"Frank. What are those?" Leo scowled at the objects then at Frank who was nervously scratching the back of his neck. "Well?" Leo demanded. 

"Hazel and I kind of gotten in a fight and her jewels hit the ship." Frank said quietly. 

"What was the fight about?" Leo asked. 

"I wanted to stop looking for Percy because we already are on a tight deadline." Frank shrugged.

"Frank! We cannot just leave one of our leaders behind!" Leo whined wondering how stupid Frank Zhang was. 

Frank just scoweled. 

"Well I am going to get those cursed jewels out of my baby." Leo said before turning around and trying to walk away. Key word, tried. Frank grabbed Leo by the left bicep, not that there was much muscle or anything so it kind of hurt. Leo winced. "Can I help you Frank?" 

"You need to rest." Frank said looking worried. 

"I am completely fine Zhang." Leo retorted. 

"Uh huh sure you are Valdez." Frank scolded.

"Frank do you stop exhausted single father leaving their hurt crying babies alone?" Leo asked.

"No!" Frank yelled.

"Well that is what you are doing right now it shouldn't take to long." Leo retorted and went to go get his trusty tool belt as soon as Zhang let go, which he did after a minute or two. 

~Time Lapse~ 

It took Leo six long hours to pry the jewels from the ship, he was covered in a thin film of sweat, his vision swimming and head pounding. He felt like he was going to be very sick. 

"Frank." He croaked and Leo's vision went blurry and he fell from his home made swing he was sitting on so he could pick off the jewels. He was sitting around three stories high, when he hits the ground he will splatter on impact. 

 He closed his eyes and braced for impact. When he suddenly felt something soft underneath him, confused Leo look down and so he was on a giant eagle.

"Frank?" Leo screamed. The eagle looked at Leo with it's eye the size of a platter plate, and they were completely blue with flecks of red. The eagle screeched that Leo hoped meant. Of course idiot, do you know any one else that can turn into a giant flying eagle?

When Frank landed a very angry daughter of Aphrodite was pacing on the deck. Her hair was a complete rats nest and her make up was running down her eyes. 

"Frank mind explaining where you were when Leo woke up?" Piper demanded iciley. 

"Uh on the deck." Frank blushed. 

"So when Leo woke up he walked all the way up here with a fractured skull, broken ribs and a cut on his arm?" Piper clarfied looking very angry. Leo thanked Hesphaestus for not letting Piper be mad at him. 

"And you Valdez! You couldn't have yelled for one of us?" Piper demanded. Thanks dad. Leo thought grumpily. Thunder boomed even though it was a clear afternoon. 

"Piper I am fine!" Leo protested. 

"Ugh!" Piper yelled in frustration. 

Leo shuffled away from Piper nervously. "So uhm, Frank, Percy said you aren't ADHD or dylexsic is that true?" 

Piper looked at a blushing Frank curiously who replied. "Yea."

Piper and Leo busted out laughing. Frank frowned for a second and then started laughing too. 

"Whoa what is that?" Piper asked straightening out and looking towards the mountain, with the sun gently setting behind it. 

They saw a big cloud of dust flying behind two horse riders. "Leo!" Two girl voices yelled at the top of their lungs and Leo smiled. Hazel and Annabeth. 

Leo, Piper and Frank went to the stables where Leo ha thought the pegasi would have loved but apparently they are more of a free spirit. Hazel hugged Frank."Frank can you get Jason off the horse he will be out for a few days."   

"What happened?" He heard Piper shriek. 

"Lets just get him to the sick bay and we will tell you the story fair?" 

"Fine." Piper mumbled. 

When Frank slipped and dropped Jason down the four steps left Leo had to quickly walk to his room to laugh. He came back as Annabeth was starting their story.

 "So whose the goddess?" Frank asked. 

"Oh here." Annabeth said digging around in her pocket, she pulled out the white piece of paper. She dropped the page when she read it and turned pale. 

"Who is it Annabeth?" Leo asked. 

"It is Lyssa." 

"Who is that?" Frank asked. 

"A minor goddess of raging madness and fury, it explains what happened to Leo." Annabeth explained. 

Leo blew a sigh relief and looked out the window where a red glow flashed on top of the mountian. He ran to the alarm and hit it. 

"What the Pluto, Valdez?" Frank barked. 

"Sorry always wanted to do that." Leo shrugged and smiled then filled in everyone what he saw. 

"Let's go! Leo can you walk?" Annabeth asked. 

"Yea but we have to fly!" Leo shouted back as he was running to get the Argo in the sky. He swore he heard Hazel mumbe. "Great." 

 They all rushed on to the deck and Leo started up the Argo and it purred like a kitten. He smiled. 

 The flew to the top of the mountain, Annabeth, Frank and Hazel on the deck. They got up to the mountain in no time where Leo saw Percy in a defencive position against a small girl holding a red sword. 

Percy smirked and Frank yelled "Fire! Danger close!" 

Percy jumped back as Annabeth shot the ballistia arrow at the godess who misted away some where. 

Annabeth jumped over the side and hugged Percy who looked utterly distraught. He ran down to the ships kitched where Leo and everyone ran after him. 

Percy was looking at an image and was talking to the son of Hades and Reyna. 

"Nico. I am telling you they are after you!" Percy cried. 

"Percy and I am telling you they haven't left Eysluim!" Nico said softly. 

"I saw them with my own eyes! Just be carful ok?" Percy said and Nico's gazed softened and look down. 

"OK. We should be in camp in a couple days till then don't pray it is pretty useless." Nico informed us. 

"Ok." Percy said. 

Nico cut the image and Percy sat on the couch eating and told them his story.

"You killed a what?" Annabeth shrieked. 

"A Mahkai. If Lyssa has control of those then the final battle will be a lot tougher then we thought." Percy said. 

"Great" Frank muttered. 

"Yea. Well since Jason is hurt and Piper wants to watch him we need two people to guard." Hazel said. 

"I will!" Percy and Annabeth said together and smiled. 

"OK perfect Frank and Leo get some rest. You are next." Hazel said. 

"What about you?" Frank asked.

"I am going to get Piper to bed." Hazel replied, walking down the stairs. 

Leo trudged to his room, as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out like a light, and had his worst nightmare yet.

Leo was on the wheel driving the Argo to the top of a massive mountain. Mount Olympus. When they arrived the two camps were already there. Curtesy of the Gods. 

The Romans were at the front in the turtle formation well the Greeks were slightly behind in their phlanyx. The seven got off the Argo ll and both camps cheered. 

Till a crowd of monsters appeared. About six Mahkai charged at the Romans. When the Mahkai hit the turtle disappeared and kids were tossed in every direction. Jason must have sent out a wave of thunderbolts because four of the Mahkai got hit by them. 

 Jason looked back and saw Leo's shocked expression. "Wasn't me!" 

"It was me!" A voice filled with power said. They looked up and they saw a mix of Greek and Roman gods. 

Then the other monsters charged at the Greeks and Romans. The last nine giants charged, they came in to fight the gods. 

Leo found Percy just destroying anything in his path to get to Mimas. The bane of Hesphaestus. Leo watched in awe as Percy stabbed Mimas in the back of the knee and started climbing up the body of the massive giant. 

"Now" he yelled at Hesphaestus who shot a fireball that looked like an arrow into Mimas's heart. As Percy stabbed his trusty sword right into the back of Mimas's throat. 

Mimas screamed in agony as his essence was returned to Tartarus forever. Then Percy fell, Leo and the rest of the demigods watched in horror as their hero fell. Then out of no where a geyser of water appeared and gently lowered the son of Poseidon to the ground. 

Percy looked at his dad and smiled. "Thanks dad!" 

Poseidon grinned but pressed on with his attack against the bane of Aphrodite. 

Leo soon lost all track of his friends. He saw Percy run into a cave, moments later he heard Gaea's voice say. "Unlucky son of Poseidon! You may have wounded me but I will kill you!" He heard Percy scream in agony and Leo ran to the cave but it was to late it closed. "

Poseidon stormed up to the demigods and asked if anyone seen his son. "Hades!" Poseidon barked. "Is my son dead?" 

Hades closed his eyes. "No but I can't feel his life force anywhere. It is like he disappeared. 

Every one broke into tears. And started counting the dead. While Annabeth looked at the mountain in shock, tears streaming her face. 

"Aggggh!" Some one screamed and Leo woke up and ran out of his room as fast as he could, to see what was wrong. Nobody better be messing with my ship. Leo thought before ascending up the dark stair well. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 969 40
This is it. The doors of death are closed and now the tide has turned. Reyna, Nico and coach hedge are bring the Athena Parthenos to the Greeks and R...
59K 886 49
(PROPHECY CHANGE!!! Sorry!!!) The Seven of the Great Prophecy has been narrowed down to five, as two of the strongest demigods in demigod history hav...
107K 1.8K 54
If you haven't read House of Hades yet this will be a little confusing and will contain spoilers...
67K 2.4K 21
Nico falls into Tartarus. Jason follows shortly thereafter. Cover art by @Minuiko on Tumblr. Canon divergence, main pairing Jasico. More pairing/cha...