I kissed the Golden boy

Galing kay AnniPea

Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - The freakishly short ponytail
Chapter 3 - Proposition
Chapter 4 -Stick in your ass
Chapter 5 - Apologizes
Chapter 6 - Men
Chapter 7 - The Speech
Chapter 8 - The Kiss
Chapter 9 - His POV
Chapter 9.1 - His POV
Chapter 10 - Afraid
Chapter 11 - The fight
Chapter 12 - The savior
Chapter 13 - The dance
Chapter 14 - The Game
Chapter 15 - The brown haired girl
Chapter 16 - The night
Chapter 17 - First time meeting
Chapter 18 - His sister
Chapter 19 - The first CS Game
Chapter 20 - Graduation day
Chapter 21 - A mistake
Chapter 22 - The return
Chapter 23 - The closet
Chapter 24 - The confession
Chapter 25 - The untold
Chapter 26 - The Epilogue
Let's Connect

Chapter 2 - Attention

2.9K 128 21
Galing kay AnniPea

I must add before I forget- places, people and names in this book are made-up (if you google a name like King Valley, its a place in Australia), but the action takes place in USA. If I find time, I will change so somethings will make sense. Bare with me...

Do you know, what's the best feeling after returning 2 weeks of spring break?

Seeing your crush.

And the worst?

You guessed it: he has no idea; you exist.

My mom once told me: 'Men see beauty, then they get to know you and in the end they finally see YOU.'

I wasn't beautiful enough to get noticed, so they didn't get to know me and see, who I actually was. My crush for Jordan had started from the moment he first spoke to me. 'This girl has pretty eyes!' He stood infront of me by my locker and pointed at  the girl in the end of the corridor. Even though it was a compliment for another girl, his voice though cut my soul and let butterflies crawl into my inside.

It has been two years since I started King Valley, and now being a senior, I only had a few months of school left. Neither the less, I'd no intension to make him notice me, but it would had been nice.

Yesterday I got a letter from NYU, my application was excepted and full scholarship offered. I was happy, 'to the Moon and back' happy. Few dreadful  months and exams more and I'd fly out to New York to start working and begin college.

I don't need to see him to feel his presents. Girls running through the hallway, direction of the huge glass entry what separated us from the cool April breeze outside. And yes, I was eager to see him after two weeks of spring break. After a minute or two, he enters, guys following him as he pulls the door open, filling every girls dream to run and hug him and greet him with lusting and hormone cocktail explosion.

Jordan Decker, a senior, football player and an A-grade student.

All teachers liked him, girls adored him and guys wanted to be friends with. A total cliche.

And like always, in every girly romantic book, he has the gorgeous girlfriend, luxury car and EGO as big as New York City.

I look at Matt and he is busy typing something in his phone. I close my locker and slip past him, the bell rings, signaling I was already late for English. I walk to class without looking back. Actually, I have no reason to stay there what so ever. Thankfully, teacher hasn't arrived yet, so I place my books on the table and set my ass down. The room is almost empty, only me and a few other students. I look out the window, parking lot full of cars and some students still hanging around them.

A slick black Challenger is parked right under the window. Washed and polished to perfection, cream-colored interior- I wonder how much money I had to save to buy one. All American muscle cars are right at my taste. Our parents bought us a brand new Audi, and even though it's one of the most comfortable cars I've ever driven, nothing can beat a Dodge or a Mustang.

' Maybe another job? I could work on Saturdays too!' I think to myself.

"And then I said, go screw yourself! Bro, you should have been there. His face was priceless." Jordan comes through the door, surrounded by his teammates. He's wearing dark blue jeans, a white tight t-shirt and a black leather jacket. His outfit matches mine. The colors match at least.

All right, I had a huge crush on him. I think every girl in this school did, same applies to girls from around the neighborhood. I plaster my gaze into the view outside, wind takes up, shaking the trees with a wild manner. "I was their number one choice, so my dad told them that I should get in without trials!" He dumps his backpack on the table behind me and I jump. The screeching sound of my chair moving makes him look my way. Dark grey eyes penetrate mine for a second; but soon enough he is back in a heated conversation with Kyle, his best buddy.

"Have you applied in any other college? That can't be your only choice, you know!" Kyle applies, taking off his jacket and setting it on the back of the chair. He runs his hand throw his short blond curly hair as he leans against the table. "I've gotten a positive response from every school I applied to, but since dad wants me to go to Harvard, so be it. That's a fucking good school, so why not?" Kyle brags about his success.

"The only school I want to go is Lyre. Why should I even consider something else, huh?" Jordan sits behind me, his long legs touching my chair legs. Every time he moves, my chair shakes. After a minute or two, his left leg taps against mine. The vibrations travel up to my body, sending tension from my back to my arm, what's gripping an edge of the table. I close my eyes in discomfort and my knuckles turn almost white as I tighten my grip to the cold wooden table.

"That must be one patient lady that can sit without getting annoyed with you inpatients!" I hear Kyle say behind me, I forbid myself to turn and say nothing.

"I guess I made the right choice then!" Jordan replies, leaning back into his chair, now all lims stretched out.

Tap, tap, tap.

I murmur but say nothing.

__________________________________

"Like always, don't forget to write everything you think about the story. I will collect your papers on Tuesday, I want them to be ready then." Our teacher, Ms David says, closing her laptop and tacking books on her table. The bell rings and everybody shuffle toward the door. I put back on my jacket and collect my books before exiting as well. "Mr Decker, can I have a word with you?" She says as Jordan puts his stuff away, that makes him stay phut, letting out a huff of a breath. Even I know why she had to speak to him. I think everyone knew. Even though Jordan was all brains and looks, he often forgot to hand over his homework.

Annabell David has been our English teacher only a few months, she's in her forties with long blonde curly hair are usually in a pony tail.

I'm out the door with only 5 seconds, but I stop on my tracks, when I hear her start a conversation with him. "Have you any idea why I made you stay here with me?" She asks her, annoyingly.

"Is it about my grades? I think not." Jordan replies, a note of sarcasm in his voice.

"Of course not. I just might say that you have been doing a great job, being an A-grade student, I can say that I have nothing bad to say about your work."

I tiptoe back to the door and stay hidden while I peak in.

"So then about what?" He replies, putting back on his jacket, running his fingers throw his hair.

I look at Ms David and she looks flushed, her cheeks slightly red, lips pursed and her eyes have a sparkling in them. Then it hits me.

And then it hits him.

She likes him.

She. Likes. Him.

Oh, God, she likes him.

I think every old geezer in this town run after young girls, but Ms David. She's one of them, just a woman-version of a middle-aged sex-hungry hunter, who sees the Golden boy as her next pray.

Oh jeez, I think I'm going to throw up.

I cover my mouth just in time, stopping a small scream and 'oh'.

"I think it's my time to go."Jordan says after a while, taking his books. But she stops him.

" You know guys like you like older woman. Maybe if you are like most of them," she steps closer to him, barely a foot separating them," you should let that little skank of yours go, so you could progress to someone older and..."

I look both of them, Jordan seems confused and our teacher seems to have her hormones all over the place.

"Ms David! I do apologize if I have made you think that I have any attention to leave Tiffany, then you are most mistaken. A woman your age should be happily married, not chasing down young men." He stops for a moment, taking a long step back.

" If I should leave my girlfriend for anyone. It wouldn't be you. It would be a girl I like."

All I can think of is that 'nicely put'! He stayed calm. I turn myself, leaning against the white-tiled wall. People pass me, hallway starts to buzz from all students sharing their stories about their Spring break, but nobody knows what I do. Except Jordan. The minute he exits, he sends me a look- empty, disturbed and angry. I don't think he knows that I had heard it all, but I keep looking at him. Ms David had crossed her line, but it wasn't going to me who will report about that. If I would, he would never forgive me. And if he didn't know me now, he would after that. I won't be the one who will catch a guys attention by doing something so bad. This didn't concern me. Few more months, SAT's and I'm on my way to NY, where I can forget all about that.

Finally I teared my gaze at him, lowering my head. He stood there for a moment until Parker, his teammate slapped his back and they walked away.

And like I said earlier, everybody liked him. But apparently one teacher liked him more.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

67.6K 1.8K 36
Meet Violet Summers. She's the sarcastic girl who doesn't really ever get noticed by anyone. She blends into any crowd because of how "normal" she is...
154K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
391K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
2M 47.9K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...