Princess of Termina (Link x P...

By Maple_The_Awesome

You are the Princess of Termina. Next to be in throne after you're parents. You are gifted with a magical pow... More

A/n
|| Chapter 1 || Meeting the royal family...of Termina
|| Chapter 2 || W-What!?
|| Chapter 3 || Hope For Better
|| Chapter 4 || Prince Alexander and Prince Aryan
|| Chapter 5 || Tea With The Prince's
|| Chapter 6 || The Castle Library
|| Chapter 7 || A Date With Prince Alex
|| Chapter 8 || The Nice Prince and The Not So Nice Prince
|| Chapter 9 || A Sunset With Link
|| Chapter 10 || Misty's Picnic
|| Chapter 11 || Choosing
|| Chapter 12 || Tricking
|| Chapter 13 || Not the Same
|| Chapter 14 || Fear
|| Chapter 15 || Links...Dead?
|| Chapter 16 || The Prince and the Sorceress
|| Chapter 17 || Getting Ready For The Wedding
|| Chapter 18 || The Wedding Day
|| Chapter 19 || The Truth About The Princes
|| Chapter 20 || Escape
|| Chapter 21 || Anti's Diary
|| Chapter 22 || Kingdom Of Rena
|| Chapter 23 || The Princess of Rena
|| Chapter 24 || Termina Castle
|| Chapter 26 || Ganondorf's Trick...
|| Chapter 27 || A True Power
|| Chapter 28 || Aftermath
|| Chapter 29 || A True Wedding
|| Chapter 30 || NEXT STORY!
A/n: Next Story is Published

|| Chapter 25 || Anti V.S Aryan

1.3K 47 6
By Maple_The_Awesome

*I got a new laptop so now I can finally use Paint. The picture isn't very good but whatever; its something XD

~~~~~~~~~

(Your P.O.V)

"He's...dead..." Anti stared at my mother, her eyes filled with an unreadable expression.

"W-Why...? H-How!?" I felt tears form in my eyes as Zelda sighed.

"He didn't listen to Aryan. He was put in the dungeon with us all but any time Aryan would come down to order him to do something, he'd simply sit there. Aryan would even beat him in front of us all but he stayed quiet even then. Soon, Aryan took him away from here and when we demanded an answer to where he was, Aryan said he killed him," she explained, narrowing her eyes," the boy is twisted I tell you. He laughed the whole time he told us, using Alex's death to scare us into listening..."

I frowned, looking over to Anti. She stared at the ground, her bangs covering her eyes as her hands were fist. Cody stepped forward, setting a hand on her shoulder," Anti-"

She flinched away from him, not looking up," this is my fault..."

"Its not your fault, Anti. Don't be ridiculous," Ashley narrowed her eyes but Anti shook her head.

"It is my fault!" Anti snapped, tears in her eyes as she looked up and glared at Ashley," it's all my fault! He was my friend, it was my job to protect him! I told him to stay strong and stand up to Aryan but I never concentered the fact Aryan would kill him for it! I knew I should have just stayed here with him! I should have never left him in this first place nor should I have ever stayed in Rena!"

She put her hands on her head, tears in her eyes as she stared at the ground. Everyone frowned, watching as she fell to her knees and cried. This whole time I've been around Anti...she's always been so strong and had never cried before. Alex mean't a lot to her and to have him dead...she must feel lost like I did when my father died...

"Y-You don't wish you never meet us thought...r-r-right?" Cody frowned, tears in his own eyes as Anti sighed, shaking her head.

"...I didn't mean it that way...I just..."

"Anti, this isn't your fault. Even if you stayed, you would have no power over keeping Ganondorf and Aryan away. Alex wouldn't want you to blame yourself, he'd want you to go on and be brave. Aryan most likely knew you'd come back so when he killed Alex, he must have thought he had finally found a way to put you down...don't let him win," Ashley knelled down at one of Anti's sides as Cody knelled on the other, nodding.

"Your strong, Anti! Don't let an idiot like Aryan break you~!"

Anti closed her eyes, going quiet for a moment before standing and taking a breath," alright...lets just get out of here...I hate this place..."

She turned, walking off as we all watched, feeling nothing but bad for her. I looked towards my mother and friends," come on, you guys are probably all sick of this place..."

Everyone followed Anti out of the dungeon, to the top of the steps. She looked out in the hallway, making sure no one was coming before walking out. The hallways were a little to quiet... well, this whole place was. You would think Aryan would be around here somewhere. Anywhere really.

I stayed close between my mother and Zelda, telling them both about Rena while still making sure to keep watch and listen. Soon we came up to the throne room of the castle. We all stayed to the sides of the throne room as we walked. It didn't take every long for us to come up to the main doors.

"It looks like no one's here other that all of us," Misty shrugged though she smiled.

"Lets get out of here while we can then, we'll be safe in Clock Town. We can go to the Clock tower," The Queen opened the doors, stepping to the side," come on, lets not waste time."

She held the door open with Misty's mother's help as everyone walked through the doors without hesitation.

"Looks like you finally came back, eh Anti?" Anti and I stopped haft way through the door way, turning to see none other than Aryan. He stood by the thrones, smirking as he watched us all make our escape.

"Aryan, its been awhile," Anti glared darkly at him, walking away from the doors as he nodded.

"Indeed it has. I thought you'd come say 'hello' to me but instead you were going to leave? Now is that a way to treat an old friend?" Aryan teased as Anti growled.

"(Y/n)..." my mother took my hand, pulling me towards the door," come on, we must get to safely."

"I'm stay with Anti. You take everyone to the Clock Tower and I'll meet you there, okay?" I looked back to her as she frowned but nodded.

"We'll stay too then," Ashley and Cody walked back through the door way, dipping their heads," we have come here together therefore we must stick together."

"I see you've brought your new friends. Two Princesses and a Prince, huh?" Aryan looked behind Anti at us as we walked to her side, all glaring at him.

"You know Anti, I was honestly shocked when you left. I didn't think you'd leave to work for royalty of all things either," Aryan went on as Anti stood tall.

"The royal family of Rena has treated me well, better than Ganondorf and you."

"You must really love it there I take it. So why ever did you come back to see me?"

"To finish you of course," Anti answered calmly as Aryan smirked.

"So a fight is what you want? Interesting."

"Shut up," Anti started walking towards him, glaring the whole time," you always seem to like to fight, don't you? Well then fight me now, Aryan, and prove yourself the son of Ganondorf."

"So be it..."

"Anti," I stepped forward but Ashley put a hand on my shoulder, shaking her head.

"Let her do this, it is what she has always waited for."

I frowned before looking to Anti, nodding. Now is the moment to see who is truly stronger. Anti or Aryan...I pray Anti wins this.

(No one's P.O.V)

Aryan threw Anti a sword that was just a simple sword a guard would use. He himself held one a lot stronger looking not that Anti cared. She was going to take him down no matter how strong he thinks he is.

"How long has it been since you've actually fought someone with a sword before, Anti? Must have been awhile. Living in the castle of Rena must be a calm, happy, life for you, yes?" Aryan ran at her, swinging the sword as she blocked it with ease, glaring at him.

"I've practiced on my free time," Anti replied dully as Aryan swung at her from the side and continued to swing as she continued to block him.

"If you've practiced then why don't you swing at me yourself? You just block every blow with little care. Is this not a challenge to you?" 

"Hardly. Plus there's a lot more strangely involved when fighting with a sword. You simply can't just swing every damn second."

"You've always been a little know-it-all, ever since my father even brought you to work for him. You had guts, I'll give you that. Going against my father's orders and running off. He's the Lord of all evil and you still left. Are you that stupid?" Aryan growled, swinging towards her head as she ducked, glaring at him.

"Maybe I am," Anti stood, staring at Aryan as he rolled his eyes.

"It sure seems like it. You could have chosen me, you know. If you would have, you could have been my Queen when I take my father's place but instead you choose to love my idiot brother," Aryan spoke as Anti's grip on her sword tightened at the mention of Alex.

"I never understood that. Alex was weak and stupid; a nothing. No wonder it was so easy to kill him," Aryan smirked a bit," he thought you could be strong like you and stand up against our father's orders. But he isn't you, is he Anti? He was just killed off with ease-"

"Shut up!" Anti ran forward towards Aryan, swinging her sword as he hardly got out of the way in time. The sword went pass his shoulder, cutting his suit and shoulder.

Aryan stepped back, holding his shoulder as he glared at Anti," so now you choose to fight me?"

"I was only waiting for a perfect moment. Since you keep focusing on talking more than fighting, I found my opening," She swung again at him, the sword almost a blur as he somehow managed to block it.

Just as he did, Anti kick him directly in the stomach, sending him flying into one of the pillars of the room. Aryan sat up, coughing blood as Anti walked towards him, her eyes once again covered by her bangs as she did.

"A-Anti, I see you d-do still know how to fight. S-Seems like y-you've proven yourself.  Y-You can s-stop now," Aryan sat up, looking to Anti with a nervous laugh yet she did stop as she continued to walk towards him.

"I haven't proven myself until your dead," she spoke with an emotionless voice as she raised the sword, glaring at Aryan as his eyes were wide.

"A-Anti-!"

~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was quiet as they watched Aryan fall to the ground lifeless. Anti stood there, flicking the bloody sword with little care as she just glared at the dead Prince. He was dead...finally.

Anti turned, dropping the sword and walking over to her friends who stood shocked by the doors of the place," lets get out of here and find Link."

(Y/n) frowned, following Anti as did Ashley and Cody. No one said a word as they just followed silently...

"Anti..."

Anti stopped in her tracks, not turning her head as she seemed frozen. (Y/n) turned, recognizing the voice the second she heard it. There on the opposite side on the throne room stood none other than Alex...

He stood there, alive and well as he stared at the group, more importantly Anti. Everyone was turned around but her as she stayed with her back turned, not moving even as she spoke, her voice low and quiet," h-hello Alex..."

"Anti!" Alex ran towards her, not paying attention to anyone else as he did. Right as Anti turned around, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. The Prince burring his face in her shoulder, tears running down his cheeks as he whispered," I missed you...please don't leave me again...I love you to much to go without you..."

Anti stood in his arms, her eyes wide as they slowly filled with tears. She hesitated to wrap her arms around him, as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. Alex was a bit shocked that she hugged him back after all, any time he hugged he back when she worked for Ganondorf, she'd always push him away after a few minutes but this time she didn't even want to let go.

(Y/n) smiled, watching the two. She was happy for two reasons. One, Alex wasn't dead, and two, Anti and him we reunited. She was happy for the two of them...

"So you must be Alex," Cody stepped forward as Alex looked to him.

"I-I am," he looked a bit worried as Cody glared at him before smiling brightly, hugging the shocked Alex.

"Its nice to finally meet you~! Anti really likes you, you know. Like really likes you. Like Likes you! You better treat her well because she's my best friend," Cody laughed, almost suffocating poor Alex in the hug as Anti shook her head.

"We're not best friends."

"We totally are-!"

"-Not."

Alex smiled pulling away from Cody before looking away from the arguing two and at (Y/n), frowning," (Y/n)...I'm sorry about everything. Its my fault you were caught up in all this chaos."

"Don't be sorry, Alex. Its not your fault and besides, I'm just happy your okay. Aryan said you were dead...What happened?" The Princess asked as Alex rubbed the back of his neck.

"Aryan would only hit me or something, he never tried to kill me. He had me go to a different part of the castle is all...I guess his plan was to try and trick you all into thinking I'm dead so you'd fear him or something...he's not to smart..." Alex whispered the last part under his breath as (Y/n) laughed.

"I think we all know that by now..."

"So where's Link? He's with you guys right?" Alex looked around for the hero as (y/n) shook her head.

"He went to fight your father-"

"-Alone?!" Alex's eyes went wide as (Y/n) nodded slowly.

"Yes, he said he could handle it-" she explained as Alex cut her off.

"-I was hoping he'd be with you guys so I could warn him..." Alex whispered, putting a hand on his head as everyone frowned.

(Y/n) stepped forward, looking to Alex with a serious expression," warn him about what?"

"My father...he knew Link would come fight him so he has some kind of trick involved to defeat him. I-I was going to warn Link when you all came, so you could be prepared for my father's trick but if he went to go fight him -alone even- oh no, this is bad..." Alex shook his head as (Y/n)'s eyes went wide.

"We have to go help him! Before Ganondorf hurts him or worst! Where is your father?"

"In the field behind the castle. But wait-" Alex grabbed (Y/n)'s hand before she could run off," I'm coming with you. You can't go alone."

"I'm coming too, then," Anti stepped forward as (Y/n) smiled at them.

"We'll come as well-" Cody smiled before Anti turned to him.

"Oh no, you and Princess Ashley are to go the Clock tower. You'll be safe there," Anti narrowed her eyes at him as he frowned.

"But Anti-"

"-Come on, Cody. We must go to the tower and help the others," Ashley put a hand on her brother's shoulder before looking to (Y/n)," we'll meet up with you all later. Please, stay safe all of you."

"We will. Thank you," (Y/n) dipped her head to Ashley before turning and running off, Alex and Anti following behind her. They had to get to Link before Ganondorf's trick would play out. They couldn't risk wasting time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 370 22
After witnessing Link and Zelda's on and off relationship, Y/N had had enough. Link was always sad, Zelda was sad and confused. Everyone was just, do...
27.1K 718 34
The Legend of Zelda: Princess of Time "My Fate, My Destiny." ~Princess (Name)~ Your seven years of waiting had begun. Tells a story about how the Pri...
463K 15.2K 43
"You will aid the hero during his journey in defeating Calamity Ganon." That was the order that was given to you by goddess Hylia. Although the godde...
9.1K 286 17
You are the Princess of Hyrule and bearer of the Triforce of Wisdom. Hyrule was currently enjoying a long era of peace, but that peace wouldn't last...