|| Chapter 27 || A True Power

(Your P.O.V)

I ran outside of the castle into the field behind it as fast as I could, Alex and Anti following behind. I didn't really wait up for them...I can't! I have to get to Link before Ganondorf does anything to him. I can't waste time!

The farther I ran, the more I could see Ganondorf in the distance. He was looking at the ground but I can't see what he's looking at directly. The grass here is just to long. All that is on my right now anyways is finding Li-

I froze, my heart stopping as my eyes went wide. I could now see what Ganondorf was looking at. He was looking at Link! He lied there, his eyes closed as blood surrounded him. No...he has to be okay! He has too!

"It seems like you've finally come to join us, Princess," Ganondorf looked away from Link, his eyes burning into my soul as I stood there, not taking my own eyes off of Link. 

"Y-You-"

"-Sadly I had to get rid of the hero. If I didn't, there would be no way for me to get what I want. You must understand. The villain is usually defeated by the hero but not this time," Ganondorf turned to look to Link again, smirking a bit as I glared at him.

I bit my lower lip, shaking my head,"...first you killed my father and now you've killed Link! Why?!"

"They were both fools who stood in my way, of course," was all he said as I growled.

(No one's P.O.V)

(Y/n) made a fist, glaring at the evil Lord with hate filled eyes. She couldn't keep her anger back anymore. If there was one thing her mother always told her, it was that a proper lady must bite her tongue. Well not this time. This time Ganondorf had crossed the line. He had taken too much from her now...

"I-I'm sick and tired of people taking advance of me! Everyone just sees me as a weak Princess that is only some helpless pawn in this game of life! Well no more! I won't let you or anyone else mess with me any longer! I won't let you get away with taking those I care about away from me nor will I let you have the magic I hold!" She yelled, her voice booming like thunder just as it did when she yelled at her mother the night she told her she'd be married to Alex.

(f/c) magic began to surrounded the Princess almost like flames. Her hair stood on end as her eyes glowed (f/c). She almost didn't look the same.

Ganondorf stared at her, his eyes going wide,"...calm down..."

"No! I won't let you order me around any longer! You'll pay for everything you've done to me, to Termina and Hyrule...to Link...You will die for your crimes!" She held her hand up, pointing towards Ganondorf as he took a step back, almost tripping from shock.

(f/c) magic seemed to flow from the finger tips of (Y/n), surrounding Ganondorf as he tried to hit it away. The magic only surrounded him more and more no matter what he did...It soon wrapped around his legs, preventing him from walking any farther as it glued him to the ground. 

"No...I will not be defeated by some...Princess!" he yelled as the magic wrapped around his arms like chains, holding them still. He looked at the magic, glaring as he yelled," THE LORD OF EVIL WILL NOT BE DEFEATED! YOU THINK YOUR MAGIC CAN HURT ME!? HA! YOU CAN'T-!"

"Ganondorf," the Lord shut his mouth, looking away from the magic and to the Princess who stared at him, her eyes still glowing bright as she spoke calmly," die."

Ganondorf growled, running forward the best her could yet it was hard with the magic wrapped around him like weights. The more he walked/ran, the quicker the magic surrounded him however he didn't care as he reached his hand out towards the Princess who only stood their, not moving a single inch," YOU-!"

His hand stopped right in front of her face as she stood emotionless much like Anti always was. The (f/c) magic completely surrounded Ganondorf as he couldn't even be seen anymore. Once it surrounded the evil Lord, the magic produced a blinding light as all that was heard was Ganondorf's screams of pain. 

The magic faded away with the wind as there was nothing left of the evil Lord. (Y/n)'s hair rested down upon her shoulders as her eyes went back to normal once again. The magic around her disappeared as well as she blinked, shocked of what happened. 

"Wow..." she turned, seeing Anti and Alex standing at the edge of the clearing, Alex staring at her with wide eyes as Anti smirked, crossing her arms," I didn't think you had that in you, Princess. You have my respect..."

"Remind me never to get on your bad side..." Alex whispered as (Y/n) smiled at them before her smile turned to frown.

"...Link..." she turned, running over to the hero and kneeling at his side as tears filled her eyes.

Anti and Alex rushed over to her side, frowning at the sight of the fallen hero. (Y/n) quickly rested her head on his chest, trying to stay quiet as she listened...

"There....T-There's a heart beat!" She cried, tears running down her cheeks as she held Link close," h-he's going to be alright if he has a heart beat left...r-right?"

"Can't say...Lets just get him back to the castle were he can be treated," Alex picked Link up, as Anti and him headed towards Termina castle.

(Y/n) followed right at Alex's side, holding Link's hand in her own as she smiling sadly at him," it's going to be okay...your going to be fine, Link. I promise..."