Does It Still Hurt?

By Razia101

Copyright© He held me and asked "what's wrong?" I looked at his beautiful forest green eyes and smiled and s... More

Chapter One: Welcome To Forest High
Chapter Two: Hello Beauiful, I'm Xavier
Chapter Three: Im Your What?...
Chapter Four: Starbucks
Chapter Five: Thinking Out Loud
Chapter Six: The Smile Is Fake, The Tears Are Real
Chapter Seven: You Wouldn't Understand
Chapter Eight: My Story (Part One)
Chapter Nine: My Story (Part Two)
Chapter Ten: Truly Beautiful
Chapter Eleven: Have Fun For Once
Chaper Twelve: Broken... Again
Chapter Thirteen: Hell Broke Loose
Chapter Fourteen: Oh Hell No!
Chapter Fifteen: The Punishment
Chapter Sixteen: The Game
Chapter Seventeen: Audition
Chapter Eighteen: There's A Bump
Chapter Nineteen: Girls Night!
Chapter Twenty: Pack Doctors
Chapter Twenty One: "Im Sorry"
Chapter Twenty Two: Gone
Chapter Twenty Three: Lucy's Funeral
Chapter Twenty Four: The New Beginning
Chapter Twenty Five: Hugs Give Me Life
Chapter Twenty Six: "Its Coming!!"
Chapter Twenty Seven: "There's A What?!"
Chapter Twenty Eight: Surprise
Chapter Twenty Nine: Amulet
Chapter Thrity One: Ross?
Chapter Thrity Two: Secrets Hidden
Chapter Thrity Three: Golden Eyes
Chapter Thirty Four: Parents
Chapter Thirty Five: Moving Out
Chapter Thirty Six: I'm Back
Chapter Thirty Seven: Captured
Chapter Thirty Eight: Time Stood Still
Chapter Thirty Nine: Moon Goddess
Chapter Forty: Second Wish
Chapter Forty One: Thank you
Chapter Forty Two: The Big Question
Chapter Forty Three: Forgetful
Chapter forty four: Graduation Day
Chapter Forty Five: Official Prom
FINAL AUTHORS NOTE Q&A!

Chapter Thirty: Intruder

453 31 1
By Razia101

They say love is like a life line, sometimes its alive. But other times it tends to die ~ tumblr

-------------

{Rosalina's POV}

My eyes slowly opened to see different color curtains and the room didn't look like mine at all. I turned my body around to see Xavier holding me towards his chest. I smiled, relaxing my body in the position as his strong arm wrapped around me like a vine.

I brushed the hair off of his perfect face. His snoring always made me giggle. He looked so innocent sleeping like nothing bothered him in the world. But I knew him, he carries the whole world on his shoulders he's 19 but he's forced to live he's in his late twenties. I felt bad he became an alpha at young age, took care of his pack as a young boy.

My fingers slowly roamed on his bare chest and I made sure to stroke lightly. Then I noticed all these tattoos he had on his body. One stood out the most on his lower shoulder it was his packs symbol. I traced the delicate skin as the symbol of the wolf was starring back at me.

I can't believe I have to live in this supernatural kind of world for the rest of my life. I stared back at Xavier seeing that he had small wrinkles showing on his forehead because of stress. And before you knew it he would have white hair.

I was worried about him I didn't like seeing him in pain because then I felt exactly how he felt, and trust me it isn't a good feeling.

I touched his jaw line and the stubble that was growing on his manly skin. Green eyes opened instantly and stared me down. I swear I felt like I had a small heart attack. My eyes widened then it slowly turned worried.

"Sorry princess, I didn't mean to scare you" he said holding my hand that was resting on his cheek. I kissed him and said that it was fine.

"How you feeling?" He asked as he got out of bed and I noticed his perfect strong masculine body. I looked away feeling a blush creep up.

"Umm... Yeah I'm good... thanks" I said staring at the sheets. He noticed my uneasiness and smirked at me. Bastard, I thought.

"So how long we gonna do this?" He asked while I got up brushing my hair into a pony tail in front of the mirror.

I was confused "huh?" I replied looking at him coming to me from the mirror. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

"We've slept in the same bed a couple of times, when will I be able to finally clam you as mine. My wolf is driving me crazy" he said leaving butterfly kisses on my neck. I couldn't concentrate his hot breath was fanning my neck.

"Xavier your just gonna have to wait. I'm just not ready yet, I've always wanted to get married first then loose my v-card" I said turning around stopping him from distracting me. He held me firm and his forehead touched mine.

"You don't trust me?" He asked a bit hurt in his voice, I shook my head and told him I do.

"Okay good, we're gonna be together forever anyways baby so it won't matter if you lose it now or in the future when we're married. I'm not trying to pressure you baby but I am a werewolf and your my mate, and we have to finish the mating process until one us go crazy" he said staring into my soul still holding me against his body.

I nodded understanding what he was trying to say. We got dressed and I called Meghan if she was doing okay with the twins. I knew she was really tired so I offered to help her with the babies. Xavier and I left the lake house I was currently in the car as he drove.

One hand was on the stirring wheel while the other on my thigh. I swear this man can be so possessive sometimes. I thought about last night and every thing Xavier did for me it was amazing and I believed everything he said to me I knew that head being honest.

"Thank you" I said playing with my amulet that Xavier gave me last night.

"For what? princess" He asked arching his eyebrows.

"Last night, everything was amazing" I said smiling widely as he drove to the entrance of the pack house.

"Don't thank me baby, you deserve it all" he said getting out of the car and opening my door for me.

I walked in Xavier's house to see all the girls and there men with them pampering Meghan's babies. I walked in and squealed like a baby. I almost forgot that the guys lived with Xavier in his mansion,that was huge I wasn't used to being in big places.

The girls hugged me and I ran instantly to Serenity to get baby Lucy out of her hands. "Your so cute my little Lucy"I said holding the baby as it was sound asleep.

"Hey no fair I just got her" Serenity said pouting hurt lips as Blake came and hugged her while laughing. She swatted his arms away.

"Go get baby Jackson-" I was about to say before I saw Ariana holing him.

"Never mind Ari has him" that's when Serenity stuck her tongue out at me. I just laughed and held the precious baby. It was so tiny and it had no care in the world. It was probably in its own little world where it didn't have to worry about anything.

"The world is a cruel place baby Lucy, but I promise you we will all be there to protect you and Jackson from it" I said kissing her soft forehead. I didn't realize but tears were falling from my face and everyone went silent and I realized they were staring at me.

One pair of eyes stood out the most. Xavier's eyes showed the emotion that held sadness. I couldn't imagine bringing another little human being into a hateful world. I gave baby Lucy to her mom. Xavier sat beside me as I grabbed baby Jackson. Xavier wiped my tears from my damp cheeks.

"And you better never leave your sister be the best big brother you can be" I said kissing his soft forehead. That moment I thought about Ross my twin that left us years ago when my dad died in the war. Oh Ross how much I've missed you I want you to come back so I can sucker punch you in the stomach for leaving your twin with mom all alone.

Suddenly Ariana was talking about the apartment and an ideas came to mind.

"Why do we still live in the apartment? We're never there anymore we basically live with our guys. And plus that apartment has to much memories of Lucy in it. I think we should move out" Ariana said standing and pacing the floor.

She was right about the whole situation, why still pay rent there when we're barely there? But was I ready to live with Xavier in his mansion share a room? Was I ready for that? I'm still a teenager but I'm a teenager who's life was figured out already by the moon goddesses.

Everyone was agreeing to it to move out and live with the guys I was the only one that was silent. Everyone was talking about when to move out and pay last months rent when I said three simple words.

"I-I don't know" I stuttered looking at everyone. Suddenly all eyes were on me.

Xavier looked a bit hurt about not wanting to move in. "Guys I don't think I'm ready for a commitment like this" I said looking back at Xavier who looked pretty mad.

"Rosalina we have mates there's no point of being far from them. They keep us safe its there job too" Meghan said patting my back. She was right but they all felt the mate bond I didn't feel it fully because me and Xavier didn't have sexual contact with each other yet, so it was easy for them to say. Meghan pulled back my hair from my shoulder and kissed me on my forehead.

"Oh I understand she's not marked yet" Ariana said it out loud which made my face look like a tomato.

"Damn Xavier, knowing you I can't believe you actually kept it in your pants" Bryan said laughing. Now I was annoyed we don't need to talk about my sex life because I don't have one. Xavier gave him a death glare.

Deciding to change the subject I said "Plus the apartment is a memory of Lucy to me. If I lose the house I'm totally loosing her". Getting up from my seat and making a dramatic scene.

Meghan pulled my arm to sit back down and I did. "We will never lose Lucy she is in our hearts Rose stop worrying so much" Meghan said giving me a side hug. I guess she was right I couldn't hang on to something I had to learn to let go. I nodded and they agreed to give this months payment early and leave my the end of the month, which was in a week.

I got up to prepare for lunch and the girls came and helped me. We thought of making lasagna for the guys. The kitchen in the mansion was huge and being pretty short I could barely reach for anything. Serenity was helping out the most. The girls were were fooling around with there mates.

As I was getting the ground beef I felt strong arms circle around my waist. His scent hit me and I instantly knew it was Xavier. He kissed my cheek and my back made contact with his strong chest. He was so much taller so I made him grab some things on the cupboards for me.

"You look super sexy cooking" he said as his hot breath was on my neck. I smiled and pushed him off of me slightly. I heard a low growl escape from his lips. He twirled me around I was facing a smirking Xavier.

"You gotta pay for that princess" he started to lean in and I swear the time went in slow motion. Then I heard sirens blowing in my ears and I realized Xavier let go of me. I looked up to see the bell shinning red and sirens loud as ever. I remember Xavier telling me when something is going wrong with the pack territory the sirens goes off.

Xavier growled and I jumped from how loud he was. His eyes were pitch black as he stared at me. I touched his chest calming him down a bit. I nodded towards him and said

"Go fix whatever happened, I'll be safe here" he nodded and called the boys then left.

"What happened?!" Meghan said holding Jackson, while Ariana was holding baby Lucy. They babies were crying and I started to panicking.

"I don't know one moment I was about to kiss him the next the sirens went off" I said walking in circles.

"Calm down, I bet everything's fine" Serenity said reassuring us. I nodded understanding.

About thirty minute later we were called into Xavier's office. I ran to him and hugged him. I was worried I had a strong feeling in my stomach.

"So what's wrong?" I asked biting my nails. Xavier was sitting behind his desk as he pulled me on top of his lap. I rested my head on his chest and he held held me secure.

The girls slowly sat beside there mates in the leather couches in his office. Then Xavier began his talk;

"Well, I was looking at the surveillance cameras I had in the forest near the gates of my territory. And I saw a rouge trying to come in but when he heard the sirens go off he ran back into the darkness. That's not the only thing-" Xavier said making eye contact with me that gave me chills.

"Who ever it is he has about the same blood scent as you" Xavier said trying to get a reaction out of me.

I didn't know if I was supposed to laugh really loud or cry really hard. I was so confused why would a rouge have the same blood scent as mine?

"What?" I managed to say after staring at everyone who had wide eyes at me. Xavier handed me a large envelope.

"That's his picture we managed to get it from the cameras" With shaky hands I opened it and my mouth went into a 'o' shape. Holy mother of Jesus I know exactly who this is. The picture was dark but I knew exactly who this was. How could I forget his looks? its been years but I knew who it was.

"T-This i-is Ross" I cried out still staring at the photo.

"Its my twin" I looked up and everyone was bulging there eyes at me.

-----------------

A\N

Hey guys sorry about this update It was gonna be sooner but I got really sick and I still am but I wasn't gonna be selfish.

Hopefully you like this chapter! Its a cliff hanger what will happen next with Rosalina's twin? Will they finally meet after all these years? Keep reading to find out.

Remember PM me if you want a chapter dedicated to you!

Don't forget to....

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share

-XoxoRaz101 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
83.4K 2.1K 33
Everything about him was mysterious. His eyes had a cold blue color that held many stories inside of them. They held dark hidden secrets that I wishe...
465K 22.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
1.9M 78.8K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...