A Trophy Daddy's Trophy Littl...

Galing kay DistractedByLife

Kellin has been searching for the perfect Daddy for a long time. He is introduced to a DD/LB website, where h... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Part 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
~FINAL~
Bonus Chapters and Character Asks
* Character Ask *

Character Answers

6.8K 171 77
Galing kay DistractedByLife

Here are the answers to the questions/comments/concerns you guys have commented. I didn't get as many as I would have liked to, but I'll take what I can get. Thank you so much to those of you who commented, this is for you. Happy belated Holidays, and Happy New Year's Eve/Day! 

Kellin

Q- Can we be friends? And what's your favourite show in little space?

K- Of course we can be friends! Maybe Daddy can arrange a playdate for us! And my favourite show is... I don't know. Probably either Scooby Doo or Star vs. the Forces of Evil.

 Q- On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love building blankets? 

K- One million! I love building blanket forts! I also love it when Daddy will bring in toys and- 

V- Kells, darling, that's not something you should tell other people. It's private, and they don't need to know. 

K- Sorry, Daddy. I just love showing you off! 

Q- Why are you so adorable? 

K- I dunno. Daddy asks me that too, and I don't understand. I guess for the same reason you're adorable. 

Vic

Q- Vic, can I have you as my dad!? 

V- Oh, well, I don't know about that. Kellin and I were thinking about adopting a baby, and I don't think we could handle two kids at once. You can still hang out with us though. 

K- We're going to adopt?! When did we decide this?! 

V- It was going to be a surprise...

Q- So what does your office actually do? And can I be a friend-little? I don't wanna replace Kellin or whatever, I just want cuddles and onesies. 

V- I work for Yamaha, which is a large manufacturing company. My offices are in the musical instrument branch, and we build instruments ranging from guitars to trombones to keyboards. As for your second question, I have to decline. It isn't because I believe you are trying to replace Kellin, but even if I didn't love Kellin like I do, I wouldn't want more than one little. I like to focus all my attention on one person at a time, but I do have a friend who is looking for a little if you're interested. 

K- We can still have playdates, though! Right, Daddy?

V- If they agree to it, then of course, Princess.

Mike 

Q- I'm sorry your brother was a douche and your girlfriend was a psycho. Maybe you should date Tony. He's less crazy, just saying. Perrentes forever.

M- Um, thanks. I'm over all that shit now. But I don't know anybody by the name of Tony; I guess I'll keep an eye out for anyone who goes by that.  

Q- Mike, will you marry me!?

M- Oh, wow. I'm truly honoured, but I did just get out of a pretty crazy relationship. Don't get me wrong, I'm over Alysha, but I think I'm going to live the bachelor life for a little while. I'm sure there will be another super hot dude out there for you. Of course, he won't be as hot as me! 

Alysha

Q- I hate you, stupid bitch. May all your bacon burn.

A- Please, honey. All prison food is burned anyone, and you think I can eat bacon and maintain this body? Hate me all you want because the only opinion I care about is Mike's, and he's head over heels for me. 

K- Think again, you tramp. Mikey doesn't want a little snake like you! 

A- Brat! 

Q- Why are you a bitch? Go to hell. 

A- Judging by your haircut, I think I'm already in Hell. Yikes, ever heard of a stylist? Why are all these little wannabes calling me a bitch? They just must be jealous of how devoted I am to Mike and how they could never be a better girlfriend that I am. 

V- Now you listen here, you little shit. You're lucky you're behind bars because I would've kicked your ass by now if you weren't. Don't insult the readers, and don't even pretend that you were good to Mike. I hope you rot. 

K- That was kind of hot. 

Jaime

Q- Was this put here to hurt my soul? 'Cuz mission accomplished. 

J- I didn't wanna hurt anybody. Will you tell Viccy I'm okay, and that I think Kelly is adorable! I love them both sooooo much! Bye bye.

Q- Jaime, let's go out for Taco Bell. 

J- I don't know. The zombie life isn't for me, so I think I'll stick to the divine meals we have up here. Sorry. 

Alan

Q- Best ginger cat ever. I bet you've seen some crazy shit. 

Al- Let's just say that Kellin once had a Daddy more into BDSM than DD/LB... I saw things go into places that things shouldn't go into. Fortunately, that guy is long gone, and Kellin hasn't brought a guy to our apartment since then. 

K- Ally, who are you talkin' to? 

Al- Gotta blast! 

Q- I love that Alan is an option.

Al- Me too. Sometimes it feels like the only one who appreciates me is Kellin. I'm sorry, I don't mean to get emotional, but it's hard being a stuffed cat sometimes. I have insecurities too! It's not all cuddles and stuffing for me.

K- Aw, Ally. 

Tony

Q- Are you, like, single in this story...? 

T- Yeah. My girlfriend just broke up with me because I spent too much time at work. It takes up a lot of time to fight off the paps for the boss. 

Q- Well now that Alysha is gone... maybe hit Mike up... wink wonk.

T- Y-you mean the boss' brother?! I've only met him once, and I guess he's pretty hot, but he's way out of my league. And who's Alysha? 

K- Vic, I have to set them up now! It's what the people want! 

V- No, Kellin. You can't meddle with other people. Besides, we hardly know this Perry guy. I don't even remember hiring him. 

T- Hey! I'm right here, ya know! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

483K 17.7K 31
Every daddy that Kellin has had has treated him badly, and when his newest dom leaves him out on the streets he thinks that no daddy would ever want...
111K 2.3K 35
Sequel to Baby Boy which should be read first so you can understand this:)) 1 year later, Vic and Kellin are still going steady in their relationship...
582K 19.8K 32
Vic is the new boy in the school, with a few dirty secrets. Kellin is the average boy with a pretty good life. What happens when these two meet?
35.6K 1.6K 22
Kellin is a little he never thought he would find a prince charming or the man of his dreams until he met his daddy for a year now. Vic will Vic want...