They're Mine Now(Diabolik Lov...

By defiantpenguin

❌WARNING BEING REDONE CHAPTERS ARE NEW AND OLD IT IS NOT CONSISTANT I KNOW IT DOSENT MAKE SENSE IM REDOING TH... More

Description (Redone)🩸
MINE~ (Redone)🩸
We're Your What? (Redone)🩸
You're Mine (Redone)🩸
Her! (Redone)🩸
You Can't Resist (Redone)🩸
🍰Kanato🍦
📓Ruki📕
📓Reiji♍
🍎Yuma💢
📿Laito👅
✂Azusa🗡
👀Kou🐱
💢Subaru🌹
AUTHORS NOTE!
🎮Ayato👑
🛀Shu🎻
Haru's Abilitys
🍵Hopped Up On Caffeine! ☕
Rouge
Haru's FunHouse!
⛟Moving 🚘 (Reloaded)
Mansion
Question??
Heat!!!
🍋~Sexy Ruki Time~🍋
👉👌~The store~😛😶
WHY IS SHE HERE!?
~Subaru Lemon~
Birthday
School!! AGAIN!!!
School!! AGAIN!!! pt2
🍋~Kanato Lemon~🍋
☠👻THIS IS HALLOWEEN!!!🎃💀
Punishment! Pt 1
PEOPLE UPDATE!

Mate~ (Redone)🩸

21.1K 377 280
By defiantpenguin

.....Haru Pov.....

I looked down from my throne watching as my underlings worked and slaved away before me. Letting out a sigh i stood and walked away from my throne to my chambers, my feet guided me to the black and chrome room I knew so well. Slowly I walked over to my huge bookcase and grabbed a novel i was currently
re-reading before walking back to my throne. When i made it back expecting the exact same thing demons working and scilence but not this time no, this time was chaos. multipule people arguing and more going through papers. I lowly growled at the noise before speaking

" WHY HAVE YOU COME TO MY THRONE ROOM MAKING ALL OF THIS NOISE?!"

I watched them cower in fear of my booming voice, i glared at them when none answered my question. At the sight of my glare one demon stepped foward "y-your majesty we have d-dreadful news t-the citizens are d-demanding y-you to go find our queen t-to help rule b-beside you."
HOW DARE THEY I AM PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF RUNNING MY KINGDOM WITHOUT A QUEEN I DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR THAT.
"They can demand all they want but i am not going i have to much to do here", i watched as a small demon came foward " your majesty your second in command is more than qualified to run the kingdom for the short time you are gone remember time goes slower here than the human realm". I thought about it for a moment before desiding there is no winning against my people and decide to just find my queen and come back.
"Fine but if one thing goes wrong i am coming back in one instant understand" my subjects nodded before filing out of my throne room.
Watching the door shut i quickly turned away making my way back to my chambers and packing to go on a short trip to the human realm. When I entered my room i instantly called for my second in command "Chain, come to my chambers please" it only took a few seconds for me to here the thumping of feet down the hallway before my doors breaking off there hinges.
"Hello your hottness have you called me in here to finally have your way with me?"
I let out a small sigh before looking over to him and speaking "No Chain im not. Your going to look after the kingdom for a short while."

"Whyyyyy notttt? Also where are you going?"

" I'm going to look for my mate so you have to look after things here."

(Dis is Chain)

I watched his eyebrows furrow in confusion before finally nodding.
"Ok ill watch the kingdom have fun~"
I gave him a suspicious look before going back to packing; after a hour of packing and double checking i finally was ready. I quickly packed all my suitcases into my car before driving to the portal.

As I neared the portal i sped up until the car sped off the cliff and into the swirling portal below.
I watched as the souls of the damned surounded my car before being shot out the other side onto a highway. Quickly the portal disappeared and I blended into traffic before anybody noticed, I decided to figure out where i am before going any further into my journey (i know yall are expecting him to pull over and ask where he is but......nah.) Quickly pulling over I took out my phones gps and saw that I was in Tokyo Japan....interesting. Now knowing where I was i quickly downloaded everything i needed to know about Japan into my head including the language. Quickly locating a place to live i pulled back onto the highway.

(Short time skip dedicated to a chibi Zero)

Pulling into the driveway of my home for a few months I quickly got out of the car before walking into the landlords office. Slowly opening the door i quickly got the attention of the woman sitting behind the desk. She looks up to me before I see her face turn to a blazing fire,

"Hello, I was wondering if I could get an apartment here?"

"Well of course, ill show it to you if you'll follow me"

I internally groaned remembering how complicated this whole trip is i followed her to my new apartment. As I walked I could hear my stomach grumble, i smirked thinking up a plan.
We finally reached the room before she unlocked the door letting me in first before closing the door behind her. Stupid mortal, not even thinking about her fate;
"Well this is it, let me give you the tour."

Smiling i nod before watching her walk infront of me, we pass a few rooms before I pinned her to the wall.
"You know you smell quite nice, Darling~"

"W-what are you doing sir p-please un-hand me!"

" you know you should really keep your mouth shut, here let me assist you~."

Smirking i use my powers to tie her hands and feet with black chains, watching her writh in pain from the cuffs digging into her skin.

The laughter that bounced off the walls made her pull on the chains harder. Smirking i slowly walked up to her before putting my head into her neck, I let my tongue glide up her neck before sinking my sharp canines into her flesh.
Her blood flowed into my mouth easing my thirst but not my hunger, after my fill i pulled back licking the left overs off of my mouth. I let out a sigh before making the chains pull her in different directions. Watching her scream in agony in front of me made me smile, her body popped slowly each limb was torn from her body as her screams slowly diminished.
The chains brought me one of the woman's arms, i smelt the fresh flesh before biting into it. The savory flavor of the meat. After having my fill I took all of the bones and blood making it disappear into thin air. Smiling at the new apartment I went back downstairs and grabbed all of my bags before unpacking them.

(Time skip due to yui's stupidness😸)

After I finished putting everything away I Signed myself up for a new night school. I forget the name of it but....whateve's. I know I can sleep all day then.......sleep all night! Yup, I luv me some naps, sighing and looking at the time I decided I should get ready to actually go to the school.
I took a quick shower before getting dressed.

My fingertips skimed the rim of my snapback before heading out the door headphones on my head and wallet in my pocket.
When I drove up to the school I noticed a lot of people staring at my car

Huh, I guess these people don't see cars as cool as mine here. The stares only increased when I stepped out of the car, I looked back at the people before the girls burst out of the crowd running towards me screaching. I gave them a fake smile hearing there comments
"Omg, are you knew here let me give you the tour~"

"You are the cutest thing i have ever seen please be my boyfriend"

"Hey babe where do you want to go for dinner tonight?"

Everybody was so busy screeching at me they didnt notice a limo pull up beside us. Out steps 10 cute guys all looking around confused before there eyes landed on the crowed forming around me. There eyes searched the crowd before finally landing on me, my gold eyes lock with their's its like its only them and me in the world, my eyes widened a little showing my suprise before we all whispered...............................mate~.

Hey guys this is the first new chapter of this book if it has any mistakes im sorry but tell me what you think, I'm proud of how it came out but tell me your thoughts.
Remember favorite, comment, and follow me to get more of this story!!!
$ee You guys in the next chapter bu-byyyyyeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 9K 34
Exactly as the title states, just a book filled with a whole load of DiaLover's one shots with Character(s) X Reader. I'm not going to put this unde...
256K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
63.7K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
62.9K 1.7K 16
When Mc and the demon brothers take a trip to the human world, they run into trouble as they come across the Sakamaki brothers. Will Mc and the demon...