Befriending One Direction *ON...

By Liyahstephens2000

Two teenaged best friends Skylar Anderson and Liliana Goodnight, have the adventure of their lives, when they... More

Befriending One Direction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

101 3 2
By Liyahstephens2000

*Sky's POV*

Liam took a sharp turn around a corner and all of us fell on the floor of the bus.

"Slow down you prick! That's how Sky almost got ran over!" Lil yelled at him.

"Louis was driving then!" He yelled back.

Lil turned to Louis and narrowed her eyes at him.

"You. Tomlinson. Almost killed my best friend." She said.

He looked away from her afraid.

"You almost killed Sky!" She said while launching herself at him with her arms out.

I jumped and tackled her before she got to him. I pinned her to the ground by her shoulders and sat on her.

"He almost did, but didn't. Don't be mad." I said to her calmly.

She was fighting me but I pinned her down more. "Calm your pits Lil. I am fine." I said while staring her in the eyes trying to calm her down.

She stopped struggling and I got off of her. "Fine. But he doesn't know how dead he is." She said while sitting on the other side of the bus while crossing her arms.

"Can I look her in the eyes now?" Louis said with his hand covering his face.

"Eh, maybe give it a minute." I said to him.

Niall and Zayn were just staying out of it. Then Zayn's phone rang.

"Hello? Hi, Perrie." Zayn said into the phone.

"Ooooooo." All of the guys said to Zayn.

"Who's Perrie?" I whispered to Lil.

"I dunno." She said while putting her arms up and letting her hands hang, kinda like a zombie. But to the side.

"Perrie is Zayn's fiancé." Niall said while coming over to my side and sitting next to me while wrapping his arm around my waist.

I immediately turned my head to him and stopped talking. My hands were up because I do hand motions when I speak so they just fell into my lap.

"What?" He asked me sincerely.

"Nothing." I said quickly to avoid awkwardness.

"No, tell me." He said a little stubbornly.

I sighed. "It's just, this isn't going to be hidden forever, what are we going to say if people see us together?" I said.

He looked hurt. God I feel bad now for saying we were hidden, but we have only kind of been like this for like two days.

"I thought we'd just say the truth, we're dating. We are dating right?" He asked me kind of slouching looking down at me.

"Yeah! Of course! I mean what would we be if we weren't?" I said trying to sound reassuring.

"Definitely more than just two people who have the hots for each other." Harry said walking through the doors.

I looked up at him. "I forgot you were here. Where have you been?"

"In bed, and where did you think I was?" He asked sitting in Zayn's seat. Speaking of Zayn, he's been gone a long time.

"No, I just forgot who you were." I said. Wow, don't I sound nice?

"What?? How!? I'm Harry Styles! Curly hair green eyes?" He said while shaking his hair in demonstration. "The hottest one, according to all the fangirls, in One Direction?"

"HAHAHA THAT IS A LIE!" Lil and I said in sync.

"We all know Niall/Louis is the hottest." We said.

We turned our heads to face each other.

"Niall." I said while narrowing my eyes at her.

"Louis." She copied my actions.

"Niall!"

"Louis!"

"NIALL!"

"LOUIS!"

"I'M ON THE PHONE!" Zayn yelled at us.

We turned to face him and I caught a glimpse of Niall and Louis laughing their asses off at their girlfriends arguing over which member of One Direction was the hottest.

"HI PERRIE!!!" We yelled together. I swear we have twin telekinesis. Even though we're not twins. Lil with her pale skin and tall skinny body and me with my 'coffee with creamer' colored skin and fluffy fun sized body.

"No those aren't hookers, why would you ask that?!" Zayn said really shocked.

"WHAT?!?!" Lil and I yelled together.

"No Perrie! Those are Niall and Louis' new girlfriends, they came with us on tour." He said calmly, obviously irritated.

Lil, Louis, Harry, Niall, and I all became quiet and scooted closer to Zayn.

"Because Louis and Niall fell in love with them. We all knew how bad it is when Niall was heartbroken and couldn't have two out of five people in the band heartbroken. So when Simon called us we asked if they could come along and he said yes." He said into the phone.

"Well, it took us a while to start working-" he looked at us then went into the bathroom and shut the door.

We all out our ears to the door to hear.

"I can't hear him."

"Neither can I."

"I don't know if he's talking."

"SHHH! I CAN HEAR HIM!" I whispered.

"-it didn't take long at all for Louis and Niall to fall for them. They fell for them that night they met. Niall and Sky made out in front of her room before they went to bed, in separate rooms, and Lil and Louis fell asleep on the couch together sometime in the middle of the night. They probably made out too, I don't know." I blushed when he said Niall and I had made out. I mean did we really? Yeah it was a kiss but..okay yeah we made out. And why had Louis and Lil fallen asleep on the couch together? Eh, i'll ask later.

"What's he saying?" Harry asked.

"SHHHHHHH!" I said while stretching my arm and and feeling his face for his lips then pinched them closed.

"You're touching my lips." He tried to say.

"And I will pull them off if you don't shut up." I replied back.

"You're not even touching them with the right thing." He said. I could feel him smirking on my hand.

Niall gave him a death glare and he shut right up.

I put my ear back on the door after letting go of Harry's lips and listened.

"No, Babe, I do love you, you just have things to do. If you weren't so busy I'd ask you to come along to. No, the girls weren't busy because all they were doing was school, and Sky's parents kind of...left her so she was fine. Lil had to ask her mum and she said yes." He sighed. "Her name isn't 'LOL', she said we would call her that but we don't, her nickname is 'Lil'. Like the shorter version of little, and it's short for Liliana. What?? No, I don't have feelings for either one of them. I mean I see them as little sisters but thats it." He was out of breath.

"Okay, fine. I'll talk to you later. I lov-" He didn't finish and I heard him put the phone on the counter. Aw, I feel so bad for him. The magazines say she's so sweet, she probably is and is just worried about him.

He opened the door and all five of us fell onto his feet.

I looked up at him and smiled innocently. "Hi there."

"Were you listening to my conversation?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Pshhh whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Nooooooooo." We all said, in different order though.

"Yes they were!" Liam yelled. THAT LITTLE SHIT HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ON OUR SIDE.

"LEYUM!!" I yelled at him. He stifled a laugh.

Zayn stepped over us and we got up. He sighed then lied down on his bed and started playing with a stuffed soccer ball.

"It's just, she's so worried lately. Like i'm going to do something bad." He said.

"That probably means she loves you, and doesn't want to lose you." I said while taking my carry on bag and lying down on Niall's bed.

"I guess you're right." He said.

"And we are definitely not hookers." I said while snapping in a Z motion and moving my head.

*3o minutes later*

Everyone started to calm down and just relax until we got to the hotel. Liam was focused on the road, Harry was in his bed, again, tweeting, Zayn fell asleep clutching the soccer ball, Lil and Louis were on Louis' bed talking and he was playing with the ends of her hair and Niall and I were in his bed and he was spooning me with his arm on my waist while I read a book. And yes, Skylar reads books. Whooaaaaa whaaaaat? Actually, I read all the time. I actually fangirl over books more than I fangirl over my favorite bands.

I borrowed some of Lil's books and was reading 'Betrayed' in the 'House Of Night' series. (Haha love you kitty.)

"BULLSHIT! FUCKING BULLSHIT NO! NO STEVIE RAE NOOOOOOOO! I SWEAR TO GOD!" I yelled and scared everyone.

Lil just laughed her ass off. Niall thought something bad had happened so when he woke up he tightened his grip on me.

"LOLZIES SKY! Chapter twenty-two?" She asked me.

"CHAPTER FUCKING 22!" I yelled while clutching the book to my chest and rocking back and forth slowly.

"Haha, I told you that happens." She said.

"I KNOW BUT STILL! SHE WAS SUCH A GOOD FRIENDDDDDD!! I whined.

"I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SERIES!" I yelled while looking at my page, (everyone knows i'm gonna keep reading it) shutting the book, then chucking it across the bus.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE THROWING THAT SHIT!" Liam yelled while ducking his head.

"NO YOU HAVE TO READ BOOK THREE! I SWEAR, NEFERET WILL PISS YOU OFF SO MUCH." She said while turing her head away from Louis to me.

"AHENDBRBDSH!!!" I yelled.

"I know, Twin. I had to go through it too." She said.

"Ughhhhhhhhh, I need a nap from all that drama. I can't take Aphrodite and Erik and Loren and Stank Bitch Kayla and Heath and Chris and Brad and UGHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled while turing around facing a very confused Niall. OH MY GOD HIS FACE THOUGH.

"Ummmmmm.......what?" He asked.

"The book i'm reading, its...it is long story, i'll tell you later." I said while pulling the cover over me for my nap.

It was about 12:00 so yeah. Perfect time for a nap considering I woke up four hours ago.

He nodded and pulled me to his chest. I heard Lil turn back around and I don't know if Zayn fell back asleep. And Harry's probably over there tweeting everything that just happened.

I felt Niall's warmth and scent around me and slowly drifted off to sleep...with the book still on the other side of the bus.

♠️♥️♠️♥️♠️♥️♠️♥️♠️♥️♠️♥️

Hallo! Sorry I haven't updated in like pshhh two days? On wednesday I was so freakin tired from starting school again I was just too lazy to make one chapter, and thursday I had a concert (i'm in my school's varsity band) and when I got home I finished my homework at like 11:00 and just caaaraaaasheddd (crashed). Anyway thats two days of my week. How's your week been?? Happy friday! Or like saturday morning if youre over there where the time is really different from texas time. OH AND WE ALMOST HAVE 100 READERS ON BEFRIENDING ONE DIRECTION! AHH! I'M SO HAPPY! Thank you all for actually reading my book, I really hope you like it. Or even just one chapter, just thank you for reading. I love you guys! Peaceskies!✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 188 14
A Niall Horan fanfic about how he falls in love with a girl called Sky a YouTube star who became famous from doing covers on YouTube and when they do...
31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
6.9K 66 32
Skylar is 18 years old and has just found out she has a long lost couisn, and who may that be, the one and only LIAM PAYNE! shes going to live with h...
433 41 44
Imagine going from shy girl in the back of the room to dating your brothers best mate Liam Payne. What would you do? Hi I'm Riley Horan. Yeah that's...