EDITING New To The Game (Book...

By LabelMeNotorious_

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 2

6.4K 280 9
By LabelMeNotorious_

Chapter 2: Training Day

Today's the day!

Lexi POV

Today I have to meet Rocko and this abandon building in the west side. I had school first. I got up showered, did my hygiene, and I got dressed. I put on

A pink and white adidas shirt

A pair of Levi's

And pink and white adidas to match.

Something simple today cause I got to train -.- FUCK MY LIFE!

I put my hair in a ponytail and headed out the door.

-School-

All in all school was good. I chilled with my girls. Drew and I haven't talked since Sunday (shrugs). I tried talking to him but he don't answer his phone, doesn't respond to text messages, nothing so imma let him do him. We he wanna talk about it he know my number. Anyways

Everyone supposed to meet up at Drew house, but I can't go because I have to meet Rocko.

I pulled up to the abandon building where I see Rocko standing waiting on me.

"Hey Rocko." I said

"Sup." He said.

"So what we doing here?"

"You'll see." We walked into the building all the way to the back. There was a table with bund lined up on it and I noticed tags at the end.

"What's all this for?" I asked.

"You're learning how to shoot today." He said. I just nodded.

"Pick a gun." Rocko said. I picked up the biggest one there. Rocko laughed and shook his head.

"You sure that's the one you want?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Iight then." He taught me how to hold the gun, what to shoot, and when to shoot. This gun had so much power in it. I felt like motherfucker Tomb Raider in this bitch lmfao. It felt like an adrenaline rush. I shot every gun on the table. I felt like I've been shooting forever. But this was my first day.

"Iight that's enough for today. We'll meet here tomorrow same time and don't be late." Rocko said. I nodded and headed home. It was a lil bit after 7 when I got home. I walked in the house and I see my mom and her boyfriend talking. To be honest I forgot his name.

I spoke to them for a second and went upstairs to shower. After my shower I did my homework and called Drew. We talked for a little bit, but he had to go handle something at the trap. I wasn't tired so I put my headphones in my ear and listened to music till I drifted off to sleep.

Drew POV

I wonder what was so important Lexi had to do after school today. He really got me thinking and wondering what the fuck is going on. But we ain't on good terms right now. I know I should talk to her, but imma just push that shit to back of my head.

I got business to handle. Niggas been coming up short and stealing from me and I can't have that. I'm headed to the trap. I pulled up to the trap and dapped my workers at the door and walked straight to the meeting room. All my workers where in there waiting.

When I walked in everyone got quiet. "Don't get quiet on my behalf." They just looked at me.

"So I hear some of y'all coming up short." No one said anything they just looked.

"So no one has anything to say that's strange." I pulled out my Tech9 and put it on the table.

"So y'all sitting in here don't have shit to say. If someone don't start speaking imma start shooting." You could see the fear in their eyes. I cocked the gun back and aimed. I aimed at everyone around the room. Finally someone spoke up.

"That's what I thought. Now speak lil nigga." I demanded. He told everything when he had done. I pulled the trigger and shot him in the head.

Everyone just looked at his lifeless body laying there. "Let this be a lesson to you all DON'T EVER SHORT ME AND THEN THINK YOU CAN STEAL FROM ME. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?" they all nodded. "NOW GET TF BACK TO WORK!" I yelled.

They all walked out and I had the cleanup boys come clean this shit up. I took a seat and just starting thinking. After a few minutes I got up and walked out. I hopped in my ride and sped off. I was on my way home. I walked inside and went up to my room and laid across my bed.

Bigg POV

Damn is all I can say. Eell hey don't do shit and expect not to get caught. I was riding around the city checking on the workers. I see my phone light up and it was Angie texting me.

Wifey: Hey baby

My Future <3: Sup wifey?

Wifey: Nothing much home bored you should come over ;)

My Future <3: Hmm, and why is that?

Wifey: Cause I said so that's why!

My Future <3: Awww you so cute why you try to boss me around.

Wifey: Yeah, yeah whatever just get over here already!

My Future <3: Iight I'll be there in 20.

Wifey: Ok later bae.

My Future <3: Later boo.

*End of convo*

Angie POV

I got out of bed to freshen up because my baby was coming over. I put on some jeans, a white polo v-neck, and some white Tom's. I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs.

My grandma had went to go somewhere went her boyfriend. I know what y'all thinking grandma too old for a boyfriend. Well hey we all need love. As long as she don't come in my house pregnant lmao.

BEEP BEEP!

I ran outside to see babe getting out the car. He walked up and kissed me. I was feeling Bigg and he was feeling me. We haven't had sex, but tonight we will ;). I haven't had none in whew too long lol. I pulled him into the house and we were still kissing.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he carried my upstairs. When we got in my room he kicked the door closed. He laid me down on the bed. We still kissing. He pulled away and went to lock the door.

He started kissing my on my neck. He licked all around my neck and then kissed me passionately. He rubbed his hands up my shirt. Moving his hands all around my body. I wrapped my legs around him and he turned us over. I was on top of him. I lifted my shirt above my head to reveal my breast. I got up and slipped off my pants.

I climbed back on top of him. We went back to kissing. He sat up and little bit and took his shirt off revealing his toned tattooed body. I started kissing all over his neck and moved down to his chest and abs.

I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. He pulled me back on top of him. He turned me on my back and lifted up to take his pants and boxers off.

He start licking and taking soft bites on my thighs. I let out soft moans. This was making me wet. He spread my legs and started moving his hands over my p-ssy. I started to moan.

He softly bit down on it. That felt so good. I arched my back and gripped the sheets on the bed. After a few minutes I felt myself about to climax. I pushed Bigg head into me. And started grinding into his face.

I moaned out in pleasure. I came right into his mouth and looked up smirking and licking his lips. He slowly eased inside of me. I felt a little pain, but after a few strokes it was feeling good.

He grabbed my hips and thrust into me long and hard. I arched my back and wrapped my legs around his waist. He picked me up and walked toward the wall.

"'Ooooo yessss baby.." I moaned out between his strokes. He kissed me and I kissed him back as I slid up and down his d'ck. I dug my nails deep into his back which made him go deeper inside. I screamed out in pleasure. "OOOO FUCKKK!!!!" "Right there don't stop!" He laid me back on the bed. I turned him over and he laid on his back. Now I was on top of him (wink wink).

I rod him like there was no tomorrow. I straddle on top of him, whining my hips in circular motions. He grabbed my waist and pushed deeper. I arched my back and started to pick up speed. As I arched my back I stared to bounce up and down on him. Making my muscles tighten around his manhood.

He groaned and started to slap my ass. That made me want even more of him. I pulled myself up and moved my hips in circular motion on the tip. I teased him for a little bit. I eased down and came back up. He gripped my ass holding my down and he thrust inside of me.

Our moans filled the whole room. We both climaxed together and just laid in each other arms. He kissed my forehead and I let sleep take over me.

*2 Hours later*

Bigg POV

I woke up feeling good. I eased out of bed making sure not to wake her. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. When I walked out of the bathroom I seen Angie awake. She just looked at me.

"Damn I got you drooling." I said smirking.

"Boy please far from that." She said throwing a pillow at me.

"Yeah whatever you say shawty." I continue to get dressed.

"Where you going baby?" she ask.

"I'm going home cause I don't want your grandma to see me leaving here."

"Oh shit!." She jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I just laughed. 20 minutes after she came out wrapped in a towel. Her hair was wet and she walked over to her dresser to put on some clothes. After she got dressed she walked me downstairs. We kissed and I got in my car and pulled off.

Man what a night. I walked in my house and went upstairs. I stripped out of my clothes and laid there in my boxers and went and laid in the bed. Before I could drift off to sleep my phone rung ...

Ho problems ain't no problems

Don't hate the game 'cause that ain't gone solve em

Nigga you need to let that muthafucka go

Just like you got it you can find another ho ...

I looked at the screen and it was this hoe Alicia, the fuck does she want NOW!

*Phone Convo*

"Speak"

"Damn that's how you answer the phone now bae?"

"First listen you called me I aint call you. Secondly I'm not your bae and I told you that. What don't you fucking get!" I yelled.

"When you come back home to momma?"

"First all you ain't my momma and NEVER I got a girl now miss me with the bullshit."

And with that said I hung up. This hoe don't get it do she. She called back. WTF. I put my phone of silent and I'm taking my ass to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1.1K 30
Sky was broken. She had no will to keep moving forward as if everything was alright. She was filled with sorrow and an emptiness that only seemed to...
275K 19.5K 147
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
917 48 9
Zawadi is an African girl from a small town in central Kenya who vowed to never fall in love after a series of bad luck. That was until she met her h...
128K 4.6K 31
will I ever find love or will love find me? will they attract to me Pretty Thickness will someone grow to like or grow to love me... will I ever kno...