EDITING New To The Game (Book...

By LabelMeNotorious_

More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 1

21.3K 323 12
By LabelMeNotorious_

Lexington POV

It was times like this I wish I had Drew by my side. I've been hiding something from him and I think that he knows it. I hate having to sneak around on him, but this is something I got to do or should I say something I want to do. I really do hate lying to Drew about my whereabouts.

I'll talk to my dad about letting Drew know. I thought to myself as I drove done the highway.

I pull up to the trap house and I walk inside. I know what y'all thinking why is Lexington pulling up to the Trap house? Whell you'll just have to find out.

One Month Before...

Lexington POV

I was at home when I got a call from my daddy. I missed him, but he was always busy working. "Hey baby." My dad said.

"Hey daddy. What's up?" I said back.

"I miss you baby." He said.

"I miss you too daddy. How are you?"

"I miss you too baby doll and I'm fine. I was wondering if you could meet me somewhere. I have to talk to you about something." he said.

"Sure, where?" I asked and he gave me the address.

I got up and took a shower and got dressed.

I put my hair in a neat ponytail. I sprayed perfume on my body and grabbed my phone and keys. I locked the door and got in my car. I pulled off and headed to wear my dad wanted me to meet him.

I pulled up to this restaurant called "Lexi's". I got out my car and walked in the restaurant. I looked around and there was no one in there. That's strange. I just shrugged it if.

A hostess walked over to me

"You must be Lexington?" She smiled and I nodded my head yes. She led me to a table and walked away.

I sat there for what seemed like forever, but it was only five minutes. When I looked up I seen my daddy walking up to me with these two dudes tailored in black suits.

"Hey baby girl." My dad said.

"Hey daddy. What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"I see you get right to the point huh?" He said. I laughed

"Yeah you can say that. So what's up?"

He told the two men to excuse themselves and they walked over to the door.

"Well honey there is something that I been wanting to tell you." He stopped and just looked at me.

"What is it daddy you can tell me anything." I admitted.

He sighed.

"Well I'm a drug lord and you're a drug lord's daughter." He blurted out. I sat there looking at him confused. I bust out laughing.

"You can't be serious." I said.

"This is not a game I'm as serious as a heart attack." He looked at me. I was taken aback from this. I sat there just looking at him. It was silent you could hear a rat piss on cotton. He broke the silence.

"There is more that I need to tell you." I sat there just looking at him.

"What?" I said.

"You have a big brother." He said. I sat there in awe not nothing what to say or do. I just got up and started to walk away.

This man that I've known all my life is a drug lord and I have a big brother that I never knew about. Wtf?! Before I could get in my car he stopped me. He pleaded for me to come back in the restaurant with him. I finally gave in and went back into the restaurant.

We took our seats again. He continued to tell me everything. From how it all started all the way up to now. I just sat there and listened.

"You understand?" I just nodded my head.

"Well when can I meet my big brother?" I asked him.

"Anytime that you want."

"Okay good. Cause I'm going to want to meet him." he nodded.

"But I want in." he looked at me shockingly.

"You want in to what?" He said.

"This, everything you do. I wanna be a part of it." He shook his head no.

"What you mean no?!" I screamed.

"Lower your voice I'm still your father." He said sternly.

"Not for long you won't be." I spat back. He looked at me and I looked back at him.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"You heard me. If my brother can do it I can do it too." I spat back at him.

He sat there and just put his hands in his hands. A few minutes passed and it was still silent. He looked up at me and said,

"Fine, but." I jumped up

"Thank you daddy!" I kissed his cheek.

"But there are rules you must follow and you have to promise me something." I nodded.

"Frist you can't tell your mother whatsoever cause she'd flip and try to kill me." He laughed.

"You can't tell anyone not even that boyfriend of yours." I looked at him.

"How do you know I have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"I know everything." He continued talking.

"Since you want to be in you will go thru training just like everyone else did. And if at any point you don't want to continue and the going gets tough and you want to quit you can. Am I clear?" I nodded.

"Oh yeah, if you mess up it's your ass." He said sternly.

£ £ £ £ £

I was over Drew house and we were on the couch watching TV. My phone rung. I looked at the caller ID. It was my dad. I answered it

"Hey daddy...where...when...okay I'll be there in 20." I hung up the phone and told Drew that I had something to handle. He said okay, we kissed, and I left. I hated keeping secrets from Drew, because I hate when people kept secrets from me. Boy is this going to be hard.

£ £ £ £ £

I pulled up to this big ass house. There was security everywhere. Even in places you wouldn't expect. I pulled up to the security guard. After a few minutes he opened the gate and I drove up to the door. I got out and a lady opened the door.

"Right this way." She led me to this door. I opened it and walked in.

There was a dude with a brush cut, tall, brown skinned, tattoos all over his body. He had on a Nike fit. There were two other dudes, but they were dressed in all black. They all were sitting around a small table in the office. I looked over to my daddy and he smiled.

"Hey daddy." I said and smiled. They all looked confused when I said that.

"Daddy?!" They looked at him. He laughed and walked over to me.

"This is my daughter Lexington, Lexington this is my right hand man Skit, his the head over everything." I ain't gon' lie Skit was fine as fuck. He running neck to neck with Drew. I smiled and said what's up?

"This is Rocko." He just nodded his head and I did the same.

"This right here is your brother, Tyson."

He looked at me and I looked at him.

"You gon' stare all day or you gon' speak?" I said with a lil sass.

"My bad. What's up?" I just smiled and walked away and found a seat. We all sat there while my dad told them everything about me. After he was done they all just nodded. I smiled, but I felt kind of awkward tho.

I felt my phone vibrate in my phone. I pulled it out and seen it was Drew. I silenced it and put it back in my pocket. I spent another two hours at my dad house getting to know everyone.

At first Rocko at a problem with me wanting to be part of it. But I didn't care. When he said that I stood up and cussed his ass out and told him it's not his choice it's mine and if you don't like it you can suck a big dick. Everyone bust of laughing, including Rocko. I sat down and just looked.

"Damn ma you ain't gotta put a nigga out like that." Rocko said. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I had to let it be known where I stand on my decision and any choice that I make." He nodded as did I. We talked about when I start training. And guess who my trainer is Rocko, well this gon' be nice.

I hugged everyone and told them I had to go. We all said our goodbyes. And I hoped in my car and headed home. When I got inside I went to take a shower.

I got out the shower and sat down on my bed. I decided to call Drew back.

"Hey baby."

"Sup ma? Why you haven't been answering my calls?" He asked.

"I'm sorry babe. I was spending time with my dad and wasn't paying attention to me phone." I said.

"Oh okay cool. What you doing?"

"Just got out the shower."

"Damn without me. You don' hurt my feelings." He said chuckling.

"Boy please you are the least bit hurt." I laughed.

We talked till I feel asleep.

£ £ £ £ £

I got up showered and did my hygiene. I decided to wear something simple today.

My hair was flat ironed and I was ready to go. Drew was taking my out to breakfast. He called me letting me know he was outside. I grabbed my stuff and walked out. I got in and we pulled off. We had small talk on the way to IHOP.

Drew POV

I was taking Lexi to breakfast. I missed her so I wanted to spend the day with her. I took her to breakfast. After breakfast we went to the mall. I loved this girl. I got her anything she wanted. I know she had her own money, but I'm her man and she deserves it.

While she was in a store I told her I'd be right back. I slipped out and walked into Tiffany & Co. I looked around for something that caught my eye. I see this pink diamond set and I knew she had to have it. I walked over to it. I was beautiful just like Lexi.

"May I help you sir?"

"Yes I want that pink diamond set right there." I said.

"That set is $15,000, sir."

"And what's your point." I said back. He walked over to it and broke it back to me. I looked at it.

"I'll take it." I said. He nodded.

"Oh yeah can you put it in a box and wrap it as well." I said and he nodded.

I paid for it and walked out. I headed back to where I left Lexington. I walked up behind her. She jumped a little. She turned around and looked at me. I kissed her. We paid for her things and headed to the car. I put the bags in the trunk while she got in the car.

Lexington POV

"I gotta surprise for you baby."

"What is it babe?"

"It's a surprise I can't tell you." He said smiling.

"I wannaaaaa knowwwww pweaseeeeeee daddyyyyy." I whined rubbing on his manhood.

"Nope you'll see tonight at dinner and if you feel on me like that again girl you won't be walking." I sat back in my seat and pouted.

"Aww ma how cute, but that's not gone work." We laughed. We finally pulled up to my house. He carried my bags to my room. We kissed for a little while and laid in the bed watching TV. We ended up falling asleep.

£ £ £ £ £

I felt someone shaking me to get up. I whined.

"Just five more minutes." He laughed

"No get that ass up and let's go woman!" He pinched my butt.

"Ow Drew! I'm up damn." He dragged me to the bathroom and we took a shower. We dried off and started getting ready for tonight. Drew looked good as always.

"You ready?" Drew asked.

"Yes."

"Let's go." He grabbed my hand and we headed out.

It took us 30 minutes to get to the restaurant because we had to stop for gas. We pulled up to this restaurant called 'Lexi's' I looked shocked that we were here. But I didn't say anything. I just wanted to have a good time.

The same hostess from the night I was hear came over to us smiling.

"Reservations for Roberts."

"Right this way." We followed her to a secluded table in the back. She walked away. Our waiter came to take our order.

We ordered and waited for our food. While we waited we were talking about any and everything.

Our food came out and we began to eat. 20 minutes later our waiter came over to check on us. Dinner was going great. When desert came Drew pulled out a big box from Tiffany's. My eyes widened.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's your surprise." He said.

"You know I love you and would never do anything to hurt you. When I'm right or wrong you're by my side. I know at the beginning you had to fight a few chicks here and there and I'm sorry for that. I don't want you to feel that you have to fight every girl that looks at me or flirts with me, or disrespects you. I understand that you have to stand your ground, but sometimes it's not worth it. When I screw up I want you to be there to knock some sense into my head. Lexington Alexandra Mills I love you with all my heart." After he finished I jumped up and kissed him and took my seat.

"I love you too Drew Alexander Roberts." He put the box in my hands. I opened and seen the most beautiful pink diamonds. It was a necklace, earrings, and a bracelet.

"I love it babe." I kissed him again. After we were done eating we left and headed home.

£ £ £ £ £

Lexi POV

Last night was good. I open my eyes to see Drew still sleep. I eased out of bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and watched my face. I gave my phone and headphones.

I eased out of the room so I wouldn't wake Drew. I head into the kitchen and begin cooking breakfast. I put my headphones in and turned my music on as I cooked.

I was cooking eggs, toast, pancakes, sausage, and bacon. As I was cooking one of my favorite songs came on. It was turn up time. I'm bought to twerk this fuckin' kitchen downt. I turn the volume all the way up. Chris Brown Love More started to play. I sing along.

After the song was over I fixed our plates and went to wake Drew up. I ran upstairs and walked into the room. I jumped right on Drew and started kissing him all over his face.

He act like he don't wanna get up y'all. Smh. I started grinding on him then I began to jump on him. He groaned and I just laughed. I could feel his member getting hard. So I jumped off of him.

"Damn why you stopped? I was getting ready to take you down ma."

I laughed and just shook my head.

"Boy get yo ass up before your breakfast get cold."

"You couldn't bring it to me?"

"Hell no ain't shit wrong with you ninja."

"Iight remember that."

He got up and went into the bathroom and I went back down stairs. I got my plate and juice and went toward the couch. I turned the TV on and begin to eat. Drew walked down 5 minutes later.

He got his plate and came to sit next to me. We ate and watched TV. After we ate drew wanted to play. We were wrestling all over the living room floor. He had me pinned done but my phones started ringing.

Your pussy so good

I wanna put alarm on it

Like baby food, I wanna put my tongue on it

If you's a stripper, baby

I'd put the ones on it

I lock in on that liquor

And going dumb on it

I want it off the mark

Put it in the freezer

And when I slide through

You can unfreeze it

You got that liars in

You got that good seed

Like being in the rain

You get wet easy...

I picked up the phone. "Iight I'll be there." Then I hung up

I jumped back on top of Drew.

"Now where were me." I smirked. He just moved me off of him. TF is his problem now? I thought to myself.

"What's wrong with you?" He just sat there watching the TV like he didn't hear me.

"You don't hear my talking to you Drew?" He just nodded his head.

"You know what talk to me when you don't have an attitude." I got up to walk away.

"I don't have an attitude it's just you been acting strange the past few weeks and we barely together and when we together it never last long." He said. But I wasn't complaining when he was doing it tho.

"Drew I'm sorry, but I just getting to know my new family and other stuff that's all." I said. Well at least I told him the truth. Well not all of it.

"I understand, but you got a family here too Lexington." He spat back.

"Drew lis-"

"Just go iight."

I just shook my head and headed up stairs to shower. I got dressed grabbed my shit and left. I simply don't have the time right now for the arguing, I hopped in my car and sped off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
947 206 16
"I think I'm old enough for a little respect." In the winter of 1922, teens Vivian and Gilbert watch their family disintegrate. Their chemist father...
140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad