Mirage(On Hold)

بواسطة ShaylaTheDark

Ray is in love with his partner, Prodigy. Even though it is forbidden for him to love his own teammates and p... المزيد

Mirage
Chap One
Chap Two
Chap Four
Chap Five
Chap Six

Chap Three

277 22 0
بواسطة ShaylaTheDark

Prodigy

After the commander called me in. He told me Ray was going to be my partner again. He told me that Ray went on a solo mission so he should be back.

Just then Ray walked in. Ray salutes the commander. "Sorry to intrude but the mission was a complete success. Bomb was deactivated and not a soul was injured."

"Well done, Agent Lopez. Dismissed." Ray salutes him but doesnt look at me and walks out.

I run after him, "Ray wait!" He stops in his tracks, "Why should I? We already said what needed to be said."

I sighed, "Ray, I can't take you being mad at me for this." He scoffed and turned to me, "Oh really. I thought you didn't like me."

I looked at him puzzled, "What? That's not true. Its Roc that hates your guts, not me. I can't deny my feelings anymore." He folded his arms, "So what are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying, I love you Ray and I want to be with you"

-   -   -   -

A/N: Chap 3 is done.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

338K 22.6K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
366K 31.5K 15
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
660K 40K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...