Chap One

Ray

I am Agent Lopez or as my friends call me, Ray or Rayan. I have a best friend  that i'm secretly in love with. I'll tell you more after me and my partner get this job done.

"Crippen hurry up" He growled, "Lopez, shut the fuck up. Defusing this goddamn bomb isn't easy." I smirked and cut a random wire.

"Damnit Ray!" He pulled me out of there and hid. Next thing I heard was an explosion. We returned to hq to Commander Trey yelling at us.

Prodigy

"With all due respect, sir. It was Ray's fault we failed." I crossed my arms looking at him. Ray just scoffed and looked away.

"Ray, what the hell were you thinking?!" Ray rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry commander, I guess I wasn't thinking." He growled, "Damn right you weren't. Get the hell outta here. Wait until I call for you. Your both dismissed."

I walked out with Ray and he pushed past me. I grabbed his shoulder, he jerked it back. He turned his head, "What do you need, Agent Crippen?"

"Ray, enough with the goddamn formalities. Look, I'm sorry about what happened in there, but I had to tell commander the truth." He groaned, "You could have lied! I wouldn't be in this shit."

I sighed, "Ray, I'm sorry..." He scoffed, "Your not forgiven. Good night." He walked into his room and the automatic door closed shut. I sighed, walking in my room. I really fucked up with Ray.

Ray

I groaned, laying in my bed looking at my wall. I heard a knock at my door and I ignored it. I don't want to talk to anyone at this moment.

I heard the knocking again and groaned getting up. I went to my door only to see Prince. "What do you want?" He sighed, "Commander Trey requested that he needed to see you."

Typical, I'm in trouble with the Commander. Like always. I walked to the command center, where he was. "Thank you, Agent Perez. That will be all."

He saluted the commander and left. I sighed, "What is my punishment..." He chuckled, "Just wait" I turned to see Agent August walk through the door. Oh no. He wouldn't.

"Commander....your not thinking of..." He smirked, "Oh but I am. Until you follow orders correctly. Your new partner is Agent August"

We glared at each other. He paired me up with my enemy. The main one I hated the most. "I don't want any disputes. Understood?" I sighed looking back at the commander, "Yes, sir."

"Dismissed." I left out mad as hell. I went into my room. I felt another presence in my room, "Prod, get out.."

Prodigy

"No..." He groaned, "I'm not in the mood for you or anybody else. Get the fuck out" I sighed and hugged him, "You think I like this switch? I honestly don't."

He sighed, "You know...just because I have very strong feelings for you doesn't mean I had forgiven you, Crippen." I sighed, "At least I came to check to see if you were okay. No one else cares like I do."

I let go and was headed out the door, "Prodigy wait..." I turned around with my arms folded, "What?" He pulled me close to him.

"Look I am sorry I didn't have your back when we had to report back to the commander. Truthfully I was nervous."

He sighed and went over to his desk, grabbing his gun. What was he planning to do? He goes by the camera and shoots it.

My eyes widened, "Why did you do that?!" He put the gun down and walked over to me. "This is why." He kissed me right then and there.

I pushed him back, "Stop we can't.... Do you know how many rules and regulations this breaks?" He groans, "You make it so hard to stay in love with you. I don't care, I'm not one to follow the rules like you are. At least I choose to live a little. Everyone else here is like you. The only one that is like me is Roc and I hate his guts with a passion. You can leave now."

He lays on his bed and I walked out of his room, going to mine. I saw Prince in front of my door but I just went in and laid down. What Ray said was still in my mind, but eventually I fell into a deep sleep.

-   -   -   -