Chap Two

Ray

I really don't want to be on this mission with Roc. I hate his guts with a passion but I can't do anything about it because of Commander Trey.

I'm defusing yet another bomb and I've watched Prod do it so many times. It's like clockwork. Roc sighed, "You done yet"

I glared at him, "Just shut the fuck up and sit your ass down" I continued to disarm it and guess what the stupid fucker did. He cut a random wire which set off the damn bomb.

I don't care if he is my partner. He is on his own. I ran to a hiding spot and hid. Roc was right behind me and the next thing I hear was an explosion.

Commander Trey will definitely not like this. We returned to HQ and I got pulled away into a room then I realized who pulled me.

"What Prodigy?" He sighed, "We need to talk" I scoffed folding my arms, "I think I said enough the other day"

He groans, "Ray you know how I feel about you" I shrugged, "Whats the point in having the feelings if your not gonna chance it."

With that I left his room leaving him speechless. I just walked to my room and laid down but not before the commander called me and Roc to his office.

When I saw him he looked livid. "WHY THE FUCK WAS THERE YET ANOTHER FAILURE?!" I flinched at his voice and cleared my throat to speak.

He looked at me waiting patiently for the answer, "With all due respect it was Roc who messed this one up, sir. I was defusing the bomb the best I  could but he cut a random wire and it exploded."

He looked at Roc pissed and dismissed me. Roc was glaring at me, serves the nigga right. Never liked his ass anyway. Prod walked passed me to the Commander's office. I wonder what he called him in for. Oh well, another day, another fuck up of a mission.

-   -   -   -