Chap Four

Ray

Did I hear him right or did he just say he loves me? "Oh really, you love me?" He sighed, "Yes I do"

I just shrugged, "Doesn't matter if you love me now or not. You missed your chance. I'm not going to go out with you. Its not worth my time."

I walked away to my room and blasted my music. I don't want to be disturbed.

Prodigy

I messed up big time. Why couldn't I just love him like he wanted me to. What was holding me back?

I feel bad enough now that Ray hates me. Roc walked over to me and smirked. That's never a good sign with him. He'll do everything in his power to make both me and Ray miserable.

"Come with me." I shook my head, "No. I won't go with you." Roc pulls and jerks me into another room. I silently squealed as Roc's grip got tighter on my arm.

"Roc let Prod go." Roc growled at Prince. "Hell no." I sighed, he only wants to get back at Ray by hurting me. Ray doesn't even care about me so this is a waste of time.

Then I heard his voice, "Roc you have some nerve to just grab my partner like that." Roc smirked, "Would you prefer if I killed him instead?"

Ray chuckled, "What does it matter? I don't even care about him." That stung badly and Roc released me. I took that opportunity to run out of there.

I know when I'm not wanted....

-   -   -   -