Atelophobia|| victuri

By yurioniceepisode10

Atelophobia: The fear of not being good enough. •• All his life, all that mattered to Yuuri was being good en... More

Please read
Goner
Panic
Torn
Goodbyes
Home
A new beginning
Pain
Trust
Heartbreak
Stay
Don't leave me
One more night
Terrified
lyubov moya
potseluy menya
Our place
Sweet dreams
Mine (part 1)
Mine (part 2)
Accident
Headaches
Break up?
Antics
The Cup of China- Short program
Till the end
Emptiness
I'm yELLING
My sweetheart
Helpless
Hewwo?

Together

4K 149 842
By yurioniceepisode10

Heyy! I hope you all had a great Christmas (if you celebrate it)! What did you guys get?

Please excuse my grammar mistakes my autocorrect is driving me up the fucking wall I swear to god.

Anyway, thank you so so much for reading! Enjoy!

•••••••••••••

Viktor Nikiforov was a Mysterious man who's good looks and talent captured the attention of many people around the world. He was a five time world figure skating champion who never failed to amaze people. He was one of a Kind. Nobody had ever seen anyone like him before. He was a blessing to the world of figure skating, and a blessing to many who knew him.

He was a blessing to Yuuri Katsuki too. He was a blessing to him in so many ways. He'd changed his life. He'd helped him gain confidence in himself again, he'd helped him learn what it was to be loved by someone unconditionally. He'd helped him become stronger not just physically, but mentally. He'd helped Yuuri in countless ways, and Yuuri was unexplainably thankful.

Yuuri might not have known it, but he himself had helped Viktor more than he could ever imagine. Viktor had tossed away life and love for twenty years to focus on skating and he often felt like he was bound to it. He felt like he was trapped and tied down with no escape until Yuuri came into his life. Yuuri had helped him see the world in a different perspective and appreciated everyone and everything around him now. He just couldn't put into words how much the boy had helped him over the last months. He loved him so, so much and wanted to give the world back to him as a thank you.

So why on earth were they siting together on Yuuri's bed, on the verge of ending their relationship?

They sat in silence for a while. Neither knew what to say next. Viktor couldn't believe what had just come out of Yuuri's mouth. Was he serious? He was going to loose him, and oh shit did Viktor not know what to do with himself.

"Y-Yuuri...you can't be serious." Viktor turned to him and stared at him with fearful eyes that made Yuuri's heart break. Viktor was desperately trying to keep himself together because Viktor Nikiforov never lost control of his emotions. He never cried in front of people (except the one time before that was in front of Yuuri for a few seconds) and he never let his emotions control him.

This was an exception though. The one person who he loved was slipping through his fingers and he was desperately trying to cling onto him for dear life because he meant the world to him.

"Viktor- I- I'm just holding you back, I don't want to take the word away from you..." Yuuri muttered and looked down at his hands.

"But Yuuri, you are my world!"

Yuuri looked up from his lap and into Viktor's amazing eyes. They looked glossy and so, so sad. He'd nearly made Viktor cry again. He was such a terrible person. To make someone who never lost their emotions nearly cry tore Yuuri to the core. He was so stupid and selfish, and so ignorant. Maybe Izo was right. Maybe he knew now why he treated him so badly.

"Viktor, you're- you're too good for me, I-I don't deserve you... I always mess everything up, you know that by now." Yuuri looked away from Viktor and back down to the floor. He started getting teary eyed and immediately rubbed them away. He couldn't show his vulnerable side again to Viktor or he would think he was weak and pathetic.

"Yuuri... I don't know who or what has made you think that but- but that isn't true and I think you know that by now. Yuuri, I have never felt this way about anyone in my life ever before, you've helped me feel love and enjoy life for the first time in 20 years. And I know I'm not very good with words or expressing my emotions and feelings but I'm willing to try for your sake." Viktor rambled.

He shifted from his spot on the bed onto the floor and kneeled in front of Yuuri. Yuuri looked up at him for a few seconds and Viktor brushed the hair out of his face. Viktor tried to remain calm but in the inside he was panicking like hell. Had he done enough to convince Yuuri? Was Yuuri okay?

"I'm s-sorry, I'm a mess." Yuuri breathed and rubbed his eyes for what felt like the 400th time. Viktor grabbed his hands and started stroking them with his thumb.

"Then we can be a mess together, okay?" Viktor smiled the slightest bit at Yuuri. Yuuri chewed his lip and sighed. "Do you still think we're better off apart, Yuuri?"

"Y-yes, I'm just going to hold you back Viktor, I need to let you go before- before it's too late" Yuuri Stuttered. What was he saying? He didn't mean it, so why was it coming out of him mouth? No, Yuuri didn't think that they were better off apart because that would probably hurt Viktor more and Yuuri loved the man more than he could ever put into words.

"Yuuri... do you really mean that?" Viktor looked up at him with a shaky Voice. Yuuri stayed silent for a good few minutes, desperately, desperately trying not to cry until he couldn't contain himself anymore.

"No I-I want to be with you for as long as you'll let me Viktor!" Yuuri burst out into tears and leaped onto his boyfriend. He cried onto his shoulder before trying to clean himself up quickly. He honestly didn't know whether they were tears of happiness or sadness in all honesty. "Please stay with me!"

Viktor let out a relieved breath and pulled Yuuri in for a hug again. He stroked his hair and kissed his head as Yuuri hugged him back tightly. Viktor was so relieved. He had him back. He wasn't going to leave him. Viktor thanked any existing god for letting him be with Yuuri, because nearly having him taken away from him had made him realise how precious he really was. He had him in his arms now, and he wasn't breaking up with him. That's all that mattered to Viktor right now.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of what I said earlier. I'm sorry" Yuuri apologised over and over again. Viktor calmed him down and reassured him that everything was going to be okay and that he didn't need to apologise. Yuuri yawned and pulled away from Viktor.

"Do you want me to sleep in with you tonight?" Viktor asked Yuuri.

"I-I'm sorry but I kind of need time alone right now just to...just to get myself together." Yuuri apologised and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yuuri, there's no need to apologise, it's fine, I respect that. Goodnight, my love. I'll see you in the morning." Viktor told Yuuri before pressing a kiss on his cheek. He smiled at him before exiting the room.

Yuuri breathed out and flopped down on his bed. He'd been so stupid. He knew he'd hurt Viktor's feelings, and he was regretting everything. He felt extremely guilty. Yuuri curled up into a little ball on his bed and just stared blankly at the wall. He was too drained to cry. He didn't have the energy or the willpower to move. He just didn't. He was in one of those moods now.

He closed his eyes and breathed out. He tried to calm himself down because he was definitely not going to let his emotions get the better of him again. He yawned and reached down and pulled the covers over himself. He prayed that he'd fall asleep quickly tonight because he was absolutely drained after everything that had happened today. He couldn't believe he'd nearly lost Viktor. He was such a fool. He never wanted to let go of him and prayed to god that nothing like that would happen again.

Viktor meanwhile, couldn't stop smiling to himself. Yuuri was still his, and that's all he could ever ask for. He leaned against the wall and sighed quietly. He pressed his ear to the door to see if he could hear anything. He was outside Yuuri's room, because he guessed that he had some really bad nights now and again and wanted to make sure that he was okay for at least tonight. He'd had enough shit through today, he didn't need more. He stayed there until he could hear light snores and sighed in relief. He was okay for now.

Viktor quietly walked down to his room and changed into his pyjamas. He climbed into bed and Makkachin immediately pounced on him before curling up beside him. Viktor fell asleep with ease that night; the person that he loved more than anyone was still his and for that he was more thankful than anyone.

----------

To say that practice the next day was awkward was the understatement of the century. Yuuri woke up feeling like pure shit and got dressed straight away so that he didn't waste any time because he was not in the mood for any shit today. He just couldn't come to terms with how stupid he'd been yesterday. He tried his best to avoid Viktor for as long as he could and even headed up to practice an hour early.

When Viktor arrived at the ice rink to see Yuuri practicing his Eros routine, he knew he was in for a hell of a day. Viktor put his skates on and Immediately took to the ice to greet his boyfriend. He certainly didn't expect it to be awkward.

"So... how are you feeling Yuuri?" Viktor asked his student.

"Good..." Yuuri trailed off before nodding a little. Both of them stayed silent for a few moments and Both of them could feel the awkwardness in the air all too well.

"Uh, shall we get onto practicing?" Viktor suggested and rubbed his bands together.

"Oh-ah, yeah, probably..." Yuuri scratched the back of his head. "I was-uh, just practicing Eros."

"Okay, we'll stick to that for today then." Viktor announced. "We're only practicing for four hours though, we don't want you hurting yourself, do we now?"

Yuuri shook his head and skated off to his starting place. Viktor skated over to the side so that he had a good View of him. He could immediately tell that Yuuri felt tense just by looking at him. Viktor shook it off though because he couldn't really blame him after what had happened last night. He'd need time to get himself back together. When Yuuri started, Viktor knew that he was going to have a hard time keeping himself restrained. Especially when Yuuri flung his head back and looked at Viktor with those eyes.

Yuuri carried on his step sequence, and It was brilliant as always. Yuuri could express himself so well on the ice, it never ceased to amaze Viktor. Fuck, Viktor was surprised he'd been able to keep control of himself with his boyfriend seducing him each time he skated the routine. He was so gorgeous and Viktor would never get over how lucky he was to have him.

When he went into practicing the second half of his routine, he landed the first just fine, but flubbed the quad salchow. It was okay though, they had time before the cup of China to perfect that. Viktor didn't want to push Yuuri too hard for at least another two days to make absolutely certain that he was okay after his accident last week.

When Yuuri landed the two jumps at the end, Viktor felt his heart swell with happiness. He was so proud of his boy. Yuuri finished the routine and immediately skated over to Viktor and rubbed the river of sweat off his forehead.

"Uh, how was it?" Yuuri hesitantly asked and reached for the bottle of water.

"That was great Yuuri! Obviously we need to work on the landing of your quad salchow and make sure that you maintain composure and confidence throughout the routine, but other than it was great!" Viktor smiled at his boyfriend. Yuuri thanked him and set the water down.

"Could- could you do it with me this time?" Yuuri asked his coach. Viktor smiled and nodded at him. Yuuri loved seeing Viktor skate by his side, and he loved it even more when they skated Eros. Yuuri could hardly contain himself around him without becoming a blushing mess Because Viktor just looked so goddamn hot.

They practiced together for awhile, Viktor constantly sneaking glances of the beauty before him that was Yuuri Katsuki, and Yuuri always blushing. It went on for around 5 hours, and by the end Yuuri had given up because he too couldn't stop staring at his boyfriend. The both ended up having staring contests with each other, and Yuuri always winning because Viktor just didn't really get the concept of 'no blinking'.

The session came to an end and they both once again walked out of the building hand in hand and with Yuko staring in awe at them. They didn't let go of each other until they'd reached the house. Viktor felt Yuuri's hand slip out of his and he looked back to find Yuuri looking down and blushing.

"I-I've got to go to the shop for a minute to get something, y-you go inside. I'll be back in five minutes." Yuuri gave Viktor a small wave before dashing off around the corner.

"Huh?" Viktor blinked a few times. He shrugged before heading inside. Makkachin immediately greeted him and bounced around in happiness. Viktor giggled and sat down once he'd gotten inside so that his beloved pet could climb all over him.

It had only been a few minutes without Yuuri and Viktor was already having withdrawal symptoms. He whined. It felt weird without Yuuri, despite him only leaving for five minutes. Viktor hadn't spent a day away from Yuuri since he'd turned up in Hasetsu over six months ago. He didn't know how he was going to cope without him in the future if he could stand a few mere minutes without him.

But why was Viktor thinking of a future without Yuuri? He was going to keep Yuuri in his life for as long as he'd let him. He was definitely going to spend every day in the future with him. Viktor earned for the day when him and Yuuri would finally live together and be happy for the rest of their life. If only one day he could marry Yuuri. That would be perfect.

Viktor let out another whine and checked the time. He huffed and stroked Makkachin. Where was Yuuri? Was there something wrong? Viktor never thought that he could be so clingy. He wanted Yuuri back and curled up by his side. He missed him. He watched the clock as the minutes ticked passed, praying that Yuuri would come home.

Meanwhile Yuuri was trying to keep himself together. He was stood outside his house with sweaty hands and rosy cheeks. He took a moment to regain his breath after running back to his house. He calmed himself down and made his way inside. He tried not to make any loud noises as he made his way into the living room. He knew that Viktor would be in there, he was always on the sofa and so was Makkachin.

He slid the door open and Viktor's head immediately shot up at him. Yuuri was pretty sure that Viktor was about to pounce on him until he noticed what Yuuri had in his hands.

"V-Viktor, I'm really sorry for last night I...I didn't mean to hurt you. I bought you these as a sorry, I hope you like them." Yuuri stuttered and handed his boyfriend the bouquet of roses that he'd previously been holding.

Viktor looked down at them with such awe in his eyes. There were a dozen red roses, all in a beautiful bouquet with a silver ribbon to secure them. Viktor put a hand on his heart and looked up at Yuuri. He felt like he was about to burst from all of his overflowing emotions. He'd only ever received flowers after he'd won competitions, and that was pretty often so the idea of receiving flowers had become meaningless to Viktor. Until now. He'd never been given flowers out of love before. No one had ever actually gone out of their way to get a little gift for him and he was just so overwhelmed that Yuuri was willing to do that. Viktor loved, absolutely loved these flowers.

"They're almost as beautiful as you." Viktor commented. Yuuri stuttered and blushed for awhile, not knowing how to reply to such a bold statement. Viktor just smiled and pulled Yuuri in for a hug. "You didn't have to get me anything. Thank you, my love. I'll think of you when I see roses from now on."

Yuuri tried to reply but couldn't get the words out because he was blushing too much. Viktor set the flowers down on the table so that he could fully hug Yuuri. He guided him onto the sofa and hugged him as tightly as possible. Yuuri pulled away eventually and cleared his throat.

"Ah-uh Viktor? I've been meaning to ask you all day but i don't really know how to, but... can- can I take you out tonight?" Yuuri asked as his heart stared thudding loudly in his chest.

"Like a date?" Viktor asked with hopeful eyes.

"Y-yeah..." Yuuri chewed his lip a little in attempt to settle his nerves.

"Of course!" Viktor exclaimed and tackled Yuuri, sending him flying backwards. Yuuri relaxed slightly by hearing the answer but was taken back when he felt is back hit the sofa and saw Viktor lying on top of him. They both smiled at each other before Viktor gave Yuuri a peck on the lips and helped him up.

Viktor frowned after examining Yuuri's face for a few seconds and gently grabbed his chin. He turned his face to the side and frowned.

"Did I cause that?" Viktor asked, his voice filled with what sounded like regret. Yuuri stared back at him in confusion.

"Cause what?"

"There's a bruise on your jaw. It looks pretty bad." Viktor commented as he lightly ran his finger over it. Yuuri didn't know what to say because even he didn't notice that it was there. It must have been after Izo slapped him across the face yesterday. That fucking man would literally be the death of Yuuri because he got him into so many complicated situations.

"Oh- it wasn't you. It was an accident." Yuuri replied. Viktor could see Yuuri straight away but didn't questioned because he didn't want to ruin their upcoming date.

"So...what time do you want to leave here?" Viktor asked Yuuri. He checked the time before thinking for a minute.

"Around 6:30 if that's okay. We have more than enough time." Yuuri pulled his coat off before tossing it over to the arm of the sofa. He lay back on Viktors lap and smiled up. Viktor ran his hands through Yuuri's hair and smiled back down at him.

"Yeah, plenty of time to cuddle."

-------------

The sound of waves filled their ears as Yuuri and Viktor approached their destination. It was getting dark and the dim streetlights and the moon were the only source of light. Their footsteps echoed as they walked down the path and through the trees. It was quite a chilly night, but they had each other for warmth and that was enough for the moment.

Their footsteps came to a stop and Yuuri put down the basket he'd been carrying the whole time. He opened it and layed out a blanket down on the rocks. He grabbed four stones and with Viktor help, he set them on each side in case it blew away. He pulled out a few candles from the bag and let them with an electric lighter so that they had one other source of light. Yuuri stared out to the sea before him for a few seconds. Yes, he'd chosen the right spot.

He began pulling food and plates out and set them out neatly. He pulled out a bottle of champagne and two small glasses. He made Viktor promise before they came that there'd be only one glass each for tonight. Once he'd finished, both of them sat down and smiled at each other.

"This is beautiful. Thank you, Yuuri." Viktor commented after taking a sip of his champagne.

"It's okay." Yuuri blushed. He was glad Viktor liked it. He'd worked hard on this. "There are two small pork cutlet bowls if you want them and there's just some other varied stuff. Oh, and there's cake for after..."

"Yuuri, you're too good for me." Viktor shook his head in disbelief. Yuuri was amazing, he always made Viktor feel loved and appreciated, no matter what he did.

"It's okay, y-you deserve it..." Yuuri smiled. He reached over for a pork cutlet bowl and unwrapped it from the packet and set it out in front of Viktor. "There you go..."

"What about you? What are you going to eat?" Viktor asked Yuuri with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"Oh- I- I'll have something when I get back. Everything here is for you." Yuuri replied before swirling his champagne around in his glass.

"Yuuri...don't be stupid. Here, have this." Viktor reached inside for the other pork cutlet bowl and set it out in front of his boyfriend.

"This is meant to be for you though." Yuuri pushed it away. "Besides, you know I gain wait to easily... and I haven't won anything to earn it."

"Yuuri, you won my heart, that is enough for now. C'mon, my love. Please." Viktor stuck his bottom lip out and did his puppy eyes at Yuuri. Yuuri sighed and gave in and put the bowl of food in his lap and began eating from it.

"This is delicious, Yuuri. Who made it?" Viktor said through a mouthful of food.

"Actually, I-I made them but I used my mothers recipe." Yuuri told Viktor and looked down at his lap.

"Wow! I didn't know you could cook!" Viktor smiled in awe at Yuuri.

"I don't cook that often but if I have spare time it's just a hobby." Yuuri sighed.

"Do you have any other hidden talents that I might not know about?" Viktor asked Yuuri before taking a sip of his champagne.

"W-well, I like to draw and I used to play the Violin." Yuuri blushed.

"Could you show me sometime?" Viktor asked him.

"M-maybe, I'm not Very good though."

"Yuuri, you are amazing at everything and I'm sure you are a great artist as well as a musician too." Viktor smiled as he finished his dish off. He licked his lips before lying down on his side and facing Yuuri. "Paint me like you paint your French girls."

Yuuri began laughing so hard he started to choke on the food inside his mouth. He slapped his chest a few times and looked over at Viktor who had the most priceless look on his face. Yuuri quickly swallowed his food before throwing his head back and laughing harder that he ever had before. He grabbed his stomach and turned onto his side as a few tears started forming in his eyes. Thinking about it just made him laugh even harder until he was gasping for air.

Viktor looked cluelessly at Yuuri because he was just on the floor in front of him, laughing his head off. He didn't know what exactly was making him like this but Christ did Yuuri have the most adorable laugh Viktor had ever heard. He watched as his boyfriend wiped his eyes and sat up before looking at Viktor.

"Y-your face was priceless." Yuuri weeped. He started giggling again and before he could burst out into a fit of laughter again, he felt himself being thrown back by Viktor and hitting the cold surface beneath him. He didn't have time to think before he felt a pair of lips on his. Yuuri tangled his hand in Viktor's hair and pulled him down onto him. Viktor was quite heavy and Yuuri wasn't prepared for it, but he'd never expected Viktor Nikiforov to be lying on top of him, did he?

They pulled away after a few seconds and caught their breath. Viktor examined Yuuri's face while the younger boy was a blushing mess beneath him and avoiding all possible eye contact.

"V-Viktor?" Yuuri stuttered when he became slightly concerned about how intensely his boyfriend was staring at him. "Are you okay?"

Yuuri met his eyes for a few seconds and they were shining brighter than any star above their heads. Yuuri saw a flicker of an emotion in them, but he had no idea what. He'd seen it a few times before- sometimes when he practiced Eros or when they were close to each other but he had no idea in hell what it was.

"You're just really beautiful when you laugh, Yuuri." Viktor said bluntly, making Yuuri blush an even darker shade of red. "Your laugh is adorable."

Yuuri didn't know how to respond to that so he kept his mouth shut in case he embarrassed himself. Viktor slowly got up off him and Yuuri could Finally breath properly when the weight of the older man was lifted off him. They sat practically on each other because they were so close and just looked at each other for a bit. Yuuri breathed in deeply before frowning.

"I-I can't smell burning." Yuuri sniffed again."Viktor, what's burning?"

"My desire for you, lyubov moya." He smirked back.

"Viktor, your coat is literally on fucking fire."

Viktor immediately snapped his head and saw a few flames on the hem of his coat. He yelped before trying to pat them out with his hand at first, and then a tea towel. Once the flames had died off, Viktor let out a relieved sigh. He could see that the hem of his coat had been burned and was black and ruined. It didn't matter though, it wasn't a big deal.

"Jesus Christ and I though you, a twenty seven year old man would be safe with some candles for one night." Yuuri shook his head in disbelief at his boyfriend.

"It was an accident!" Viktor argued back. Yuuri just giggled and shook it off. "I'm glad nothing serious happened though."

"Mmm, you're going to have to be more careful." Yuuri warned him. He reached into the basket and pulled out a slice of cake before placing it in front of Viktor. "My mother made this for you."

Viktor let out a pleased sigh and grabbed a fork from beside him. Yuuri watched as he scooped up a bit and put it in his mouth. Viktor's eyes lit up and he went for another piece. He offered some to Yuuri but he declined. Halfway through, he put the fork down and looked up at Yuuri.

"Yuuri, why don't you feed me some of this delicious cake?" Viktor smirked.
Yuuri shot his head up and blushed.

"You're not a baby..." Yuuri mumbled back and covered his face, trying to hide the fact that he was getting flustered. He met Viktor's eyes for a seconds and he made sure to make his best puppy eyes. Viktor knew that Yuuri couldn't decline him now. Yuuri gave in and huffed before feeding him the rest.

After he'd finished, Yuuri took the opportunity to smear the remaining icing that was on the plate all over Viktor's cheek. Yuuri smirked at Viktor before starting to blow out the candles and packing everything up. He looked over at Viktor a few times who was glaring at him with a massive brown mark on his face. After he'd finished packing up, he stood up and Viktor followed him.

"You can't walk back home with that on your face, silly." Yuuri giggled before scooping up the icing off his boyfriend's cheek with his index finger. Yuuri licked the icing off his finger after he'd finished and looked up at Viktor. "Shall we head back?"

Viktor nodded and snaked an arm around Yuuri's waist. They walked back in silence and took in all of the views of the night. There were only a handful of clouds in the sky now and the moon was shining brightly along with the stars.

They reached back home in no time and Yuuri wasted no time in heading to the kitchen and washing all of the dirty dishes. Halfway through, Viktor snuck up behind him and hugged him tightly from behind. Yuuri smiled at him but started blushing horrifically when he noticed that Viktor was shirtless. He could feel his muscles pressing against him and Yuuri didn't know what to do with himself. After he'd finished and Viktor had gone to watch some TV, Yuuri dried his hands and spotted a note on the counter.

Dear Yuuri,

Me, Your father and your sister have gone to visit your grandparents for a few days so we'll be back in four days. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, it just slipped out of my mind. Take care of yourself and Viktor, I hope you two will be okay on your own.

See you soon, love you.
Mum xxx

Yuuri placed the note back down and turned red in embarrassment. He was going to be alone, completely alone with Viktor for four days. They had never been alone in the house together, his parents or guests had always been there. Yuuri didn't know what to expect. They were going to have to do everything for themselves and Yuuri could just sense that it wasn't going to end very well.

He made his way into the living room and slid the door open, and called out for Viktor. Yuuri was surprised to not find him there, and walked to Viktor's bedroom instead. He slid the door open and saw Viktor on the edge of his bed. He stood up and smiled at Yuuri once he saw him.

"My-my parents and my sister have gone to Visit my grandparents for a few days s-so we're going to be alone until Saturday..." Yuuri stuttered.

"Alone?" Viktor repeated, a hint of playfulness in his voice. Boy was he liking what he was hearing so far.

"Y-yes, alone..." Yuuri clarified. He gulped when Viktor started walking towards him slowly. He bit his lip nervously and tried to find a distraction from the man in front of him.

Viktor's imagination was running wild with ideas. Most of them were probably highly inappropriate considering that Yuuri was slightly uncomfortable with intimate things for the moment, but he respected it and would never even consider forcing him into anything. Viktor had often fantasized about Yuuri through the months they'd been together, most of them were just ideas for sickly sweet dates to take him on or how to fluster him the most.

The thing with Viktor was that he either fantasized about cuddling with Yuuri, kissing him and telling him how much he meant to him and how much he loved him or about fucking him until he forgot his own name. There was no in between, because Yuuri managed to make Viktor's self control melt away in a few seconds when he did certain things. Performing Eros was one of them, and he got to see that nearly ever day.

Viktor backed Yuuri onto the bed until the younger boy was lying down underneath him with a massive blush in his face. Viktor stared down at Yuuri with shining eyes.

"And what type of things can we do, now that we're alone, Yuuri?" Viktor smirked. Yuuri widened his eyes and bit down so hard on his inner lip that the taste of blood filled his mouth.

"Uh, i- don't-know." Yuuri stuttered around for a bit, being the flustered mess he was.

"We can build a fort of course!" Viktor exclaimed and rolled off Yuuri and stood up. Yuuri let out a sigh and in all honesty he didn't know whether it was out of relief or disappointment. Viktor looked down at Yuuri who was looking slightly confused. "What, did you have...something else in mind"

"Nononono! Absolutely not!" Yuuri jumped up from his boyfriend's bed and flung his arms about in denial, although he knew that Viktor's words were true.

"Well, let's go and build our fort then!" Viktor cheered and left the room. Yuuri followed Viktor and giggled. His cheeks were still red from what had just happened. That man would be the death of him.

They entered the living room and immediately started moving the sofa and tables about. Yuuri knew that his parents wouldn't mind as long as everything was put back in place. A good half an hour later, after a lot of bickering and hard work, they'd made a fort for themselves. Viktor was the first to get in and climb under the quilt. Yuuri followed shortly after and smuggled up to Viktor.

"It was worth all that struggle of getting my mattress in here. This is really comfortable." Viktor Buried his face into Yuuri's hair. Yuuri hummed in agreement.

Yuuri felt two cold fingers lift up his pyjama shirt slightly and he squirmed a little. Viktor giggled before wrapping his arms around Yuuri and pulling him closer to his chest. Yuuri could hear Viktor's heartbeat, and it was moments like this that made Yuuri realise how lucky he was to have The Viktor Nikiforov by his side as his coach and his boyfriend. Out of every person on earth, he'd chosen him. Yuuri didn't know why Viktor chose him but he was just so glad that he did because he loved this man beyond words.

"I'm tired..." Yuuri mumbled into this lovers chest. Viktor ran his hands through Yuuri's hair.

"Then sleep, my love. I'll see you in the morning." Viktor looked down at Yuuri and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

He pulled him closer to him if that was even possible, and they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

•••••••••••••
Started: 23/12/16
Finished: 27/12/16
Published: 28/12/16
Words: 5907

Thanks for reading!
(Sorry this is overdue, Christmas just got in the way)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 10.4K 36
Viktor left seven years ago, Leaving Yuuri behind with the Grand Prix silver medal and both half's of their matching rings. Yuuri, Completely heart b...
319K 9.5K 27
"It was your fucking choice to stay or to leave, and you left!", Yuuri screamed in tears. "I'm sorry.", Viktor held his head low. (story cover made b...
908 51 9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Book one: You give me strength ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The story continues about 6 months after the appointment that changed both Yuri's & Vikto...
98.4K 5.1K 47
''i have the ability to control the will of others, yuuri. and...and i hate it,, //Allodoxaphobia. Noun. A fear of other people's opinions// Yuur...