Teach Me

By Sarcasm_Orgasm

***Mature Content*** WARNING!! 18+ only Rated R Allie is a smart girl. She breezed through high school with h... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Sex
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-Eight

443K 8.9K 4.4K
By Sarcasm_Orgasm

~~~

"Allie, what's wrong?" I hear Daniel ask as I bend over trying to catch my breath. 

Everyone has gone to their second class and the halls are quiet beside the sounds of the blood pulsing in my head and Daniel trying to use calming words.

It feels like the walls are closing in on me and I claw at the collar of my shirt to find any relief from the restriction I feel around my neck.

"I can't breathe..," I say, continuing to pull at my clothes not really being able to focus on Daniel in front of me.

I've had a few panick attacks since that night but this one by far is the worst. My breathing is quick and erratic and my eyes dart around trying to find something to focus on but I can't stop the feeling of absolute fear and terror taking over.

"Breathe, just breathe and listen to my voice," Daniel grabs the sides of my arms and trys to get me to focus on him.

I've confided in him about these attacks so he instantly knows what's going on. I'm thankful he was the one to be around because someone else probably would not have known what to do.

I lean against the wall, looking at him trying to calm me but it's not working. I start fighting against him in a panic, suddenly feeling like I need to be outside.

"Allie, stop fighting me. You're fine..everything is fine..you need to breathe and calm down.." he speaks in a calm, soothing voice but it still doesn't bring me to reality.

I push at his chest but at the same time pull at his jacket with conflicting feelings. I don't want him to leave me but I need to get away.

"I can't...please help me.." I try to express what I need but I can't because I don't even know what I want. My brain is just a mess of jumbled emotions that I can't make sense of.

"I'm trying but I don't know what to do.." Daniel's voice sounds almost as panicked as mine.

Suddenly, he's  is pulled away from me by the back of his jacket.

"What the fuck are you doing to her?" I hear James say as he pulls him away and the anger in his voice is alarming. 

Shit..not good.

~~~

James's POV

The meeting with the administrator went a little longer than expected but I knew I would  only be a minute or two late to meet with Allie.

I walk down the empty hall and realize I probably missed her and she most likely went on to her next class but I figured I would double check.

I turn the corner and I see red.

She fighting against a guy. He has her by the arms and she's struggling to get away. I have flashbacks from the night I pulled that scum off I her and I grab the back of this guy's jacket and rip him away.

"What the fuck are you doing to her?" I ask between clenched teeth, still gripping the back of his clothing.  He looks up with shock as I pull my fist back, ready to pound his face in. The anger tearing through me is so intense that I'm shaking.

"James, No!" I hear Allie yell just before my fist is about to connect with his face. I stop myself to look up at her and her eyes are wide.

"That's Daniel, he was helping me!" She breathes out quickly before her back slides down the wall and tears fall down her face.

"She's having a panic attack. I was trying to calm her down," the guy explains with anger apparent in his voice.

I let him go and run over to Allie getting on my knees so that I'm face to face with her.

"It's ok... you're ok," I say calmly,  wiping the tears from her cheeks and she starts sobbing harder.

I pull her to my chest and try to comfort her. Why is she having a panic attack? How long has this been going on for? She never told me she was going through this and a pang of guilt hits my stomach.

I look up and see Daniel standing there with a look of concern on his face as he watches Allie fall apart.

"I'm sorry...thank you for helping her," I say and he nods his head to acknowledge the apology.

Her head still pressed against my chest, I feel her starting to calm down as we gently rock back and forth, still sitting on the floor.

Daniel....

I look back at him, remembering everything she told me and I have a huge mixture of feelings towards this guy. She had confessed the fact that they had a moment together shortly after I went to jail. I trust the fact that it never went any further than that and I know I have no reason to worry but it still makes my stomach twist when I see him.

But then I also remember he's the reason I'm not in jail.

"Thank you for everything you've done. For the whole Chelsea thing and being a friend to Allie during all of this. I'm glad she had someone looking out for her," I say sincerely.

"No need to thank me. Just doing what's  right," he shrugs with a face still filled with concern as he watches Allie. I can tell he really does care for her.

"How do you feel?" I ask Allie, noticing that she's calmed down a bit.
I  brush the hair away from her face and she looks at me with bloodshot eyes that are sad.

"I thought you were gone again," She whispers. My chest tightens just thinking that it's my fault she feels this way right now.

"I'm not going anywhere,"

~~~

Allie's POV

James refused to let me finish the day at school and insisted I spend the night at his place.

I changed into a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt of his before he set me up on his couch with a blanket.

"I feel so embarrassed over this whole thing, " I say looking down at my hands. James walks in from the kitchen after making me lunch. It's kind of cute how big of a fuss he's making over me.

"Don't be embarrassed, Allie. Anxiety is serious and I have felt what you were feeling today myself and it's one of the worst feelings in the world," his face is filled with sympathy as he walks over with soup.

How did I get so lucky with this man?

"You never told me how your meeting went," I say while I sit up to eat.

He sits next to me and watches me with a smile of contentment.

"Everything went well. I have to restart the semester but it doesn't set me back much," he says and the relief of what I hear makes everything in me relax.

Everything is finally normal again.

Evan and Chelsea are in jail. He took a plea bargain and plead guilty for a lesser sentence.  He still has to sit in jail for a minimum of three years. Chelsea will be in jail for a minimum of six months and no longer welcome at this college.

I stare at James and think about how much my life has changed in just a few months and it's mostly because of him. I can't believe I almost walked away from him that first day. I was so close to never having him in my life.

He's taught me a lot about myself and I have a feeling he has a lot more up his sleeve. I think he also has some things to learn from me as well.  Controlling his anger would probably be a good place to start or he'll find himself in jail once again.

I'm looking forward to him continuing to keep me on my toes and showing me how even a simple trip to a coffee shop can turn into a memory I'll never forget. I hope I get to spend the rest of my life coming up with new lessons for him to teach me.

I am one lucky girl...

"I love you," I say, laying my head on his lap.

"I love you, more,"

The end.

~~~

A/n: I'm sad this book is over! Thank you all for reading! I appreciate everything single one of you! I have a lot more books just waiting to burst from my head so keep an eye out! In the mean time, check out my newest one Crazy, Sexy, Psycho 😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 160K 96
*Warning, Sexual Content* I reach his locker, rubbing my hands together anxiously. He acknowledges my presence, clearly curious. I clear my throat, "...
152K 2.7K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
1.5K 27 27
Hailey Martin has never been one to stick out in a crowd. She's always been perfectly happy to hang out in a corner, listening to her favourite playl...
100K 1.4K 16
18+ only MATURE THEMES First day of college for my course in teaching doesn't go as smoothly as I thought. A total stranger saves me from my clumsine...