Live Love and Niall Horan

By LiveLoveLattes

Teagan Sky is in for a rough year. Her mother is being transfered to Tokyo for a year and she can't take Teag... More

Live Love and Niall Horan
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
"Hiatus"
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Eighteen

88.8K 734 152
By LiveLoveLattes

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Eighteen

"Should we wake her up now?" I heard a husky hushes voice ask.

"No, let her sleep," an Irish voice responded. Sex in a voice. I swear. 

"We've let her sleep for long enough," Harry said, his voice still low and husky. "We have to go now. She has to get changed."

Niall hesitated. "Fine." 

"What's going on?" I yawned and opened my eyes to have 5 faces staring right at me. 

"It's time to get up, angel," Niall kissed my forehead. "We're going now. Just pick out an outfit and we'll pack your bags into the car." 

He was wearing a white polo and black jeans. They were all ready to go. 

"We'll get breakfast at the airport," Harry added as I shuffled through my suitcase.

Pulling out a tight navy blue cardigan with two white stripes across one sleeve and a red G on the pocket for Gilly Hicks, a white tank top and red jeggings, I quickly threw them on. 

"Showing everything much?" Zayn raised his eyebrows as I tossed my pajama shorts into my suitcase and put on the jeggings.

"Whatever," I shruguged, winking at Niall's eyes widened expression as I took off my pajama top, leaving me in my bra. "It's not like I've never been on the beach in a bikini, with tons of more people, How is this much different?"

Louis shurgged. "Ready to go?" 

"Yeah," I nodded, as Niall took his hand in mine. 

I felt giddy, getting to go back to the US. Where everything was simpler, familiar, the same. And I wasn't ready to let go of that. I was glad I was going home. Even if I would almost never be in New York, at least I'd be in the same country. 

"It seems like we're almost never home," Niall commented as he helped me into the car. 

"We aren't," Liam agreed. "But we get to do the dream." 

"I couldn't see myself in your place," I commented as I took the seat inbetween him and Niall. "Singing? Touring?"

"Going for something practical then?" Harry teased. 

I shrugged. "Everybody always wanted me to be a politician, or a lawyer, because all I ever do is argue. But I dunno. It sounds boring. I can't see myself doing that for the rest of my life." 

"So?" Harry pressed. 

"And in Grade 10," I continued. "Avery came up with an idea. She's amazing when it comes to fashion, more than amazing. She may not have all the brains for calculus, but she's always been like my personal desginer. And she dreamed up the idea of her starting a fashion company, and me being the business running part. To keep things in place, do the work she doesn't know how and never let anybody take advantage of her. That's when I decided to go into business. You know, not nessecarliy with Avery if that doesn't work out, but I'm going business, hopefully at NYU." 

"Sounds like a plan," Liam nodded. "Don't forget about us."

I laughed. "I don't I could if I tried. Don't worry. I think it's you boys who will forget me." 

"I don't think we can," Niall squeezed my hand. "You're pretty unforgettable."

"Crazy," Harry fake coughed with a wink. 

"Please," I snorted. "Come to New York and we'll show you what it's all about."

"Like you're even of age to do anything," Louis teased. 

"Doesn't stop anybody," I pointed out.

Besides, you haven't lived until you've been to the pajama club Avery designed. Even if her father was the one to put up the money for it. It was another reason to be proud of her, to be proud that just because you don't know pythagorean theorem doesn't mean you won't get somewhere.

And there's the girls like Chanel, destined for Harvard, destined for greatness. I wouldn't be surprised if one day she called me up saying she found a cure for cancer, or she's running for president, or she's built a time machine.

There's so many girls like Sandra, out there, confident, determined. She reminded me of Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill. And looked like her too, Amd acted like her. A bitch for the sake of humanity. Gets all the boys attention. Does one night stands and if you're lucky, two.

And then there's girls like Raine. Taking life one step at a time, worrying more about happiness than money or the future, the calm one, but definitley not the sensible one. But when everybody is busy worrying about the future, she only worries about the present. And most of the time, there's nothing to worry about.

Suddenly, the song on the radio changed. Justin Bieber. 

Groaning, I winkled my nose. "Can you change the station?"

"Ouch," Niall mocked being hurt. "You don't like the Biebs?" 

"Not really," I smirked. "I met him once. He seemed like a first class douche. He could be from New York. He was too... I'm the man. Too cocky and overconfident."

"So I better stay down to Earth then, huh," Niall's breath tickled my nose as I giggled as leaned in to kiss him. 

"Uh, let's not do that in the car," Louis stuck his hand between us and I ended up kissing Louis' palm. 

"Yuck," I stuck out my tongue at him. "You better wash your hands a lot. I feel bad for Eleanor."

"That makes two of us," Liam muttered. 

"I THREW A WISH IN THE WELL, DON'T ASK ME I'LL NEVER TELL, LOOKED AT YOU AS IT FELL AND NOW YOU'RE IN MY WAY," Louis sang along to Carly Rae Jepsen. 

Ouch. My ears are ringing.

"Sing," he grabbed my arm. "You've heard us sing but we've never heard you." 

I laughed. "That's okay, I'm nothing special at singing." 

"Sing for us," Harry jumped in. "Please?"

"I'm good," I smiled sweetly. "I'd rather not break your ear drums."

"Fine," Harry pouted. "But you'll sing for us one day."

"Don't worry," I assured him. "But I get to decide what day it is."

*

"I'm so sleepy," I murmered to Niall, my head resting on his shoulder. 

So far, it had been a calm plane ride, no turbulence. Although I kinda liked turbulence. It was like a mini roller coaster.

"Then take a nap," Niall kissed my forehead. "We'll probably get to Maine when you wake."

*

When I woke, Niall was asleep next to me and my arm was covered in writing. 

Harry Styles did not write this. He and Lou were not here taking revenge for the Larry Stylinson thing. 

"Thanks," I said sarcastically they shook Niall awake. The pilot's voice came on, saying to prepare for landing. 

"I've never been to Maine," I commented as I peered out the window. Grass and water. No city. Yuck. I had a feeling I wouldn't really enjoy it here.

My feelings were confirmed when we stepped out of the terminal and there was literally, thousands of screaming girls. Holy fuck.

"Yeah, I'm not sure this is a good idea anymore," I murmered as Niall took my hand.

"You claustrophobic?" Louis asked as security attempted to clear a path.

"Nope," I popped the P. "But my ears are ringing now. You have a lot more fans than I expected."

"OHMYGOD!!" a girl screeched a security held her back. "IT'S NIALL HORAN'S GIRLFRIEND!!!"

Any louder, could you?

Niall wrapped a protective arm around me as the girls seemed to close in even tighter. Was it like this everywhere they went?

"Ow," Zayn muttered as he almost tripped. 

"HARRY!!!!" a girl shrieked as she tried to grab at him. 

The fans the other day were a bit... less violent. Although I could understand where they were coming from. Like if I had the entire Harry Potter cast in front of me. 

Shit. Some girl just scratched down my arm.

Louis threw me an apologetic glance as the girls were slowly being pushed further away. 

I shook my head at him. This wasn't his fault. 

Niall pulled me in between him and Lou, looking distraught. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault," I insisted, ignoring the burning pain in my arm.

"YOU'RE A NASTY PHYSOTIC STUPID WHORE!" some redhead screamed at me. 

I raised my eyebrows. 

"BREAK NIALL'S HEART WE'LL BREAK YOUR FACE!" another girl added. 

"Lovely fans you have," I sighed. "I was hoping they'd all be like the ones I met in London."

"Don't listen to the hate," Harry muttered. 

"Don't worry," I replied casually. "Haters are motivators. Maybe they should move to NYC and start a fan club with my haters there."

Lana can be the president of the club. I'm sure that's something she'd enjoy. 

"Ow." 

A group of fans pushed against a security, tumbling straight into me. Louis grabbed my shoulders to prevent me from falling as we tried to move ahead. I don't recall being so violent for Daniel Radclife as they are for the boys. And that's Harry Fucking Potter. 

*

"Does you arm still hurt?" Liam asked gently as he passed me a Ziploc bag of ice. We had made it to the hotel but my arm was still burning with scratches.

There was a problem at were they'd be performing, but Niall insisted that Liam stay back with me. 

"Insanely much so," I admitted now that Niall was gone. He shouldn't be worrying. "Like somebody Crucio'd my arm."

Liam raised his eyebrows. "And when Niall asked you denied because...?"

"I don't want him to stress about it," I shrugged as I laid the ice on my burning arm. "I hate it when people fawn over me."

"So you don't want people to care?" Liam sat beside me. 

"I dunno," I replied honestly. "It depends what kind of care. I hate the sickly fake kind. It makes me wanna puke."

"At least you take hate better than most," Liam suggested on a lighter note. "Trust me, that'll be coming in handy for the next year." 

"I don't even know how I ended up here," I responded truthfully. "My mom went to Tokyo, I thought she'd dump me a boarding school, and I'm chilling with a boy band with millions and millions of worldwide fans."

"Would you rather be home?" Liam asked. 

"Maybe," I admitted. "It's nice there because everybody knows me, nobody questions me, I don't have to explain myself or my relationships. Oh and millions of girls aren't at my throat."

Liam chuckled. "It gets easier, don't worry."

"I  hope so," I flinched as I tried to move my arm. The skin looked all gross and raw. Yuck.

"Just keep the ice on it," Liam went back to being all business. "And it shouldn't get swollen or anything. You should be alright by tomorrow."

"I'll be fine," I assured him. "Go do whatever you get paid to do."

"You mean sing?" Liam laughed. 

I shrugged. "Sure? Trust me, I do not need a caretaker. I'm from New York. Go big or go home. I think I can handle myself."

"Niall would kill me," Liam responded casually. "As would Louis. Harry's coming back soon, he'll take over from here."

"I don't need a babysitter!" I insisted again. "So what if my arm is a bit scratched up?"

"More than just a bit, sweetheart," Liam reminded me as Harry came in the door. 

"Zayn's having some troubles," he said to Liam. "You can go help him, I'll take Teagan."

"I DON'T need a sitter!" I insisted for the third time as Harry plopped down on the bed beside me. "I'm not even hurt."

"So," Harry ignored my protests. "How many of your friends are hot?" 

I glared at him. "You're gonna get your heart broken Harry. Especially if you go for Sandra." 

Harry shrugged. "Got any other hot friends?"

I ignored him. 

"C'mon, hot people always have hot friends," he pressed. "There's gotta be somebody..."

"I want Niall," I groaned. "You are starting to piss me off, we're not playing 20 questions."

"Then let's start," Harry grinned brightly. "Truth or dare?"

I stared at him blankly. "You just said 20 questions."

"Changed my mind," Harry shurgged dissmissivley. "So truth or dare?"

"Truth," I gave in. I couldn't stay annoyed at him. 

"Have you banged Niall yet?"

I burst out laughing. "No! Of course not!"

"Just checking," Harry winked. "And I pick dare."

"Easy," I grinned. "Payback time. Tweet I just proposed to Teagan and I want us to get married in Hawaii and live with 40 cats. No saying it's a dare."

Harry groaned, but reluctantly pulled out his phone and showed the tweet to me when he was done. 

I proposed to @TeaganSky and I want to get married in Hawaii and live with 40 pussys (cats)

Less than a minute later, a mention from Niall came up. 

@Harry_Styles keep your cat paws off ;)

"Meow," Harry attempted ti sound like a cat. "Boyfriend's getting fiesty."

I smothered him with a pillow. 

Suddenly, his expression changed as he looked at his phone again. 

"What?"

I snatched the iPhone from him. A picture of Caroline making out with some dude. Who was beyond ugly anwyays. 

"Please," I snorted. "You can do soo much better than her."

"She went out with a prince," Harry told me quietly. "She went out with Prince Harry once."

"Well then," I attempted to remain cheerfull and not bring him down even more. "She and her prince should go live their fairytale and hope it doesn't end in the big D. Who cares if she went out with a prince? He dumped her didn't he?"

"Yeah," Harry admitted. 

"Wake up!" I logged into my Twitter and tweeted, Retweet if you cannot believe @Harry_Styles is having confidence issues.

In a matter of moments, it was retweeted 50+ times.

"Caroline is a bitchy cougar," I told him matter of factly as I gave Harry his phone back. "And it doesn't help to mope over her. Sorry to be blunt, but you need to move on. How well do you think the relationship would've worked. She's supposed to be settling down, married, having kids at that age. And your just starting the better years of your life."

"I know," Harry said hoarsely. "But I really, really likd her a lot."

"I really really liked a guy once too," I said softly, not even wanting to think about it. "I really thought he was the one. I really did. He broke my heart time after time and I just sat there and let him, time after time. It took me so long to realize how not worth it he was. And Harry, the sooner you see that, the better." 

Harry sniffed. God, I was really developing a hate for Caroline. I pulled him a hug, his messy curls all over the place. 

"I'll introduce you to Sandra, all right?" I sighed, giving in.

"Really?" his face brightened a bit.

"When we get to New York," I promised.

What have I gotten myself into?

*****************

Sorry for the wait, what do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 4.5K 8
Victoria has a very hard life. She’s six years old with no mother and does not know her father. Her mother died while she was giving birth to Victori...
35.1K 510 43
18 year old Alexis Davidson lived a normal, boring life in a small town in Ohio. Instead of going straight to college, Alexis decides to take a year...
11.2K 286 32
Arianna is just your typical girl in college. She's kind, caring, and doesn't get into any trouble, but she's still growing up and doesn't know much...
961 246 36
Evelyn Moon: She is 18 right now and has a dream of becoming a singer. She is a major klutz. Evelyn sarcastic but is too obvious about it so she is h...