My Perfect Angel (Suzuka×Read...

By Izzy-metal

(PROCESS IN EDITING) You are a 19 years old and you were always a sad and lonely person and all you wanted wa... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 Birthday present
Chapter 2 The Letter
Chapter 3 Welcome To Japan Hiroshima
Chapter 4 KONICHIWA!!
Chapter 5 Long Story
Chapter 6 Special Moment
Chapter 7 Shopping Problem
Chapter 8 I'm Here For You
Chapter 9 Perfectly Beautiful
Chapter 10 Confession
Chapter 11 Date?
Chapter 12 A Night We Won't Forget
Chapter 13 New Friends
Chapter 14 Watch Your Back
Chapter 15 I Need Your Advice
Author's Note
Chapter 16 What Could It Be
Chapter 18 Flirtatious Girl
Chapter 19 Little Team Up...
Chapter 20 Can't Control Myself....
Chapter 21 Hello There
Chapter 22 Suzuka Vs Yuki
Chapter 23 Pack Your Bags!!
Chapter 24 Plan In Action!!
Final Chapter
THANK YOU!!!!
Happy Birthday Jr!!!

Chapter 17 The Best Suprise Ever

590 11 3
By Izzy-metal

Your p.o.v

Me and Moa are currently guiding Su and Yui to there suprise.
I really hope they like it because it really was alot of work but luckily other people were able to help me and Moa.

Even if they do end up liking the suprise I feel guilty for avoiding Su.

It felt like she lost her trust in me even if we haven't even made a month yet I really love her and it hunted me to see her eyes all teary.

I seriously have to do a better job at making Su happy.
Her happiness is the most important thing to me.

I looked over at Moa to see her nervous as she could ever be.

I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me. I nodded my head to reassure her that everything will work out. She smiled and nodded back at her getting more confident.

I then heard giggles coming from Su and Yui. I then heard Yui say in a cute curious tone,

"Are we almost there yet Moa?"

Moa smiled and then said in a mysterious and teasing voice,

"Maybe maybe hehe."

I smiled and I then wrapped my arm around Su and pulled her close to me. I got close to her and kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear,

"I'm still very sorry Su for avoiding you these last two day."

I can see her smile and she said,

"Don't be sorry I forgive you because I love you."

I blushed a bit after hearing that and I heard Moa laugh. She then said,

"Awwww look (y/n) is blushing!"

I smiled a bit and I heard Su laugh and say pounting,

"Awww I wish I could have seen that but I have this blindfold covering my eyes"

I laughed and looked ahead to see that we were close to our destination.

After a few more steps we finally got to our destination and saw everyone there waiting for us and they started to prepare themselves before we removed the blindfold off of Su and Yui.

I then looked at Moa to see if she was ready. She looked at my and breathed out heavily and then smiled meaning she was ready. We removed the blindfolds off of them.

Once they were off they saw who was there and they were shocked to see who it was. All of the Sakura gakuin girls were there. Even Ayami, Akaya, and Airi were there.

They all yell suprise and threw the confetti in the air. They looked around to see lights on the trees, flowers hanging on invisible string spelling Happy birthday.

That was a pain to do but I'm glad that we did it. There was tables with candles and food that the girls were able to bring. A table was filled with Presents.

To top it of there was one more suprise and that was for Yui. Moa grabbed Yui's hand and lead her to the rose pedal path that we made for them.

The got on a little stage that me and Moa made that faced a screen. Once they got on there Moa turned to face Yui. I then hear her say,

"Well Yui I hope you like this suprise because after you see this I need to tell you something important."

She pulled out a little remote and push a button that turned out the lights.

Everyone faced to screen to see the little slide show. Once it started Su layed her head on my shoulder and whispered,

"Why is Moa doing this?"

"Oh because let's just say Moa might have feelings for Yui"

"What really this is great!"

"Shhhh Yui will hear."

Su giggled and nodded her head and looked at the screen. Pictures of Moa and Yui were being shown with music playing in the background.

After it finished the lights turned on. Yui faced Moa with tears on her eyes. She then asked,

"That was beautiful Moa but what is the meaning of all this?"

Moa looked at Yui and then said in a nervous tone,

"Yui you are my best my best friend. You and me have shared so many good memories and I loved every second of it. I never want you out of my life I want you in my life forever. Although we are close I want to be closer with you. You know I love you but what I'm going to tell might suprise you but I just hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. Well Yui I love you but not as a friend. It's more than a friend and I hope you feel the same because I would like to ask you will you if you can make me the happiest girl alive and be mine?"

Everyone awed and Yui broke down into more tears.
She then threw her arms around Moa's neck and cried onto her shoulder and said,

"Yes Moa I'll be your because that's all I ever wanted to hear from you
I love you too"

Moa smiled and looked at me and mouthed to me thank you so much. I made a thumbs up and smiled. Su then said,

"Well I can say for a fact that me and Yui think this was the best suprise ever."

A/N
KONICHIWA SUZUKA LOVERS! YAY I UPDATED AGAIN! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE SUPRISE. I WANTED TO THINK OF SOMETHING A BIT MORE ORIGINAL BUT IT WAS PRETTY HARD. EITHER WAY I TRIED MY BEST AND I JUST HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH THIS BOOK REACHED 4K READ THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY ENJOY MY BOOKS BUT PLEASE GUYS SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY BOOKS! ALSO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME ANYTHING AT ALL. ALSO LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK EVEN IF THEY ARE MEAN. I REALLY WANT TO HEAR YOU GUYS OUT TO SEE HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY BOOKS! ! ALSO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/ AND FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW YOU RIGHT BACK! WELL THAT'S ALL FOR NOW GUYS I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TOMMOROW. WELL HOPE YOU GUYS HAD AN AMAZING DAY OR NIGHT WELL SEE YOU *does kitsune sign*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 172 13
Years after the success of BABYMETAL the three girls have called it quits at the height of their popularity. Suzuka(35) had left the entertainment bu...
186K 7.9K 15
❝ you could see it in their eyes. they weren't quite friends anymore the way she looked at him? friends don't smile like that the way he put his hand...
197K 10.5K 32
"you are everything i wanted, everything i needed, and everything i didn't deserve. yet you chose to stay with me." sanzu haruchiyo x female reader |...
294K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...