Chapter 3 Welcome To Japan Hiroshima

Your p.o.v
We arrived at the airport and Mrs.Smith bought me the plane ticket for Japan Hiroshima. I asked her if I can borrow her phone to call my aunt. I called my aunt and she finally answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey aunt Monica it's me (y/n)"
" Hey sweetie how you been how's grandma?"
"Yeah about that I'm going to Japan Hiroshima with you I need to tell you in person"
"Oh ok then I'll be there at the airport to pick you up ok"
"Yeah ok then bye aunt Monica"
"Bye have a safe trip."
And with that I hanged up. It was time for me to board the plane. I said my farewell to Mrs.Smith and I went on the plane.
》》le time skip《《
I finally got off that long plane ride and I boarded off the plane. I went to go get my suitcase and went to wait for my aunt. I stopped by a vending machine to grab a little snack and then went to go wait for my aunt outside so she could see me. While going there I thought
Wait does she even know how I look like??
I wasn't sure if she knew how I looked like and it was pretty dark here since it was kinda late. I waited for 30 minutes then I saw a figure approach me. I got scared but then realized it was my aunt. I went to her and gave her a hug. We got on her car and went to her house. We got to her house and she had a room set up for me. She doesn't have any kids since she can't have any but she lives with her husband. She took me to the room I was going to be staying well actually living in. She sat on my bed and said,"so how is my mom??"
I suddenly froze in place and I managed to say
"Um aunt Monica she was dead when I went to go see her early this morning...I want to see if she was going to eat breakfast with me since today is my birthday " I said shaking and tearing up. She started to cry and we cried together. After a while she said,"Don't worry ok (y/n) we will stay strong but you will be staying with me" I nodded and then gave her the letter my grandma gave to me. She read it and then said,"ok so I know a school you can go too and maybe you can go with my good friends daughter she is around your age" I nodded and then she said," well (y/n) welcome to Japan Hiroshima"
A/N
KONICHIWA SUZUKA LOVERS!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Yes I know SU hasn't came out yet but SUPRISE she will come out in the next chapter and really excited that I finally got to this part of the story. Well I might update tommorow since I got my other three stories to update so please don't forget to vote/comment/and spread the word about my book guys please I want other people to join us suzuka lovers.Also if you gys want and advice on anything or you just want me to read your book or any other book go ahead and tell me I'll be glad to read them. Also if you have any questions for me go ahead and ask me anything. Well guys hope you had an awesome Day SAYANORA KITSUNE LOVERS!!