Chapter 14 Watch Your Back

your p.o.v

I stood there looking at the two little girls that looked at me in awe. They looked so adorable I was getting a kawaii attack by their cute little faces.

One of them which was slightly taller than the other stepped forward and said,

"Hello my name is Yui Mizuno. Nice to meet you hope we become good friends!"

She smiled widely at me and took her her hand out towards me. I grabbed her hand and shook it returning a smile back to her. Then the smaller girl came and said in a adorable happy voice,

"Hello my name is Moa Kikuchi I hope we get along well and become great friends!"

She flashed a smile at me revealing her dimples. I then thought to myself "KAWAII!"

I smiled widely and then said,

"Hello my name is (y/n) 
(l/n) I'm new here and don't have and friends besides Suzuka so I really hope we become good friends!"

Su smiled and then said happily,

"So what are we gonna do today guys??"

Everyone started thinking until Moa jumped up and said,

"Let's watch a movie!"

Yui then agreed and Su then smiled and said happily,

"Ok then let's go!"

We made our way to the train station and got on a train that took us to the mall. On the train I got to know Moa and Yui a little bit more.

I know that they are both in the same band as my beautiful girlfriend and Su was Yui's favorite idol when they both joined Sakura Gakuin.

Me and Moa talk alot too and we were both alike in many ways. We were both getting along very well we were both really weird and clumsy.

We finally got to the mall and we headed straight to the movie theater. We all looked at all the different types of movie there were and we finally picked one.

All of us well except Su and Moa who didn't mind what movie it was until I said that it was a horror film. Yui seemed to have liked the idea of a horror film especially since Moa is terrified if them.

We went and bought some popcorn,candies,and some drinks before the movie started. We all walked in and then took a seat.

》》Half way through the movie《《

I was watching the movie without being scared as well as Yui, but Su and Moa on the other hand weren't taking it very well.

We were watching the curse of Chucky and we got to the point where the lady eyeball comes bouncing down the stairs.

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be scary but Su and Moa definitely found it scary. Su then grabbed my arm and hugged it tightly and buried her head into my neck.