Chapter 21 Hello There

Your p.o.v

I had Suzuka pinned down on the bed while I looked at her with my hungry eyes. I got my face dangerously close to her face. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes.

I saw a light shade of pink appear in her cheeks and I gave her a small sly smile. I went to her neck and touched it with the tip of my nose and slowly traced it up. She throw her head back closing her eyes.

I give her small pecks on her neck until I decided to add my tongue into the mix. I licked and sucked her neck. I let go of her wrists and she immediately wraps her arms around my neck.

I kept sucking onto her neck until I found her sweet spot which I receive a shaky moan from her. She pulls me up to her and kiss me and then flips me over and climbs on top of my waist. I was taken by suprise and she then says,

"Now it's my turn."

She leans in and kisses me with those soft lips that I love and then trailed down to my neck. She then started to suck and I take a sharp intake of breath. I bit onto my lower lip trying not to make a single sound.

I guess this agitated her because she then started to suck harder. I through my head back closing my eyes tights still biting onto my lower lip.

She then moves her head to the left side of my neck and sucked again and then I let out a groan. She then looked at me and smiled with satisfaction and then crashed her lips onto mines.

I then flip her over again and kissed her back savagely. I then feel her hands go under my shirt touching my abdomen. All of a sudden we hear a loud bang on the door.

I got off of her quickly and she got up as well. We fixed our clothes and then Su made her way to the door. Just as she was about to open it we heard voices outside. Both females to be exact.

"GIVE IT TO ME!GIVE IT TO ME! IM SO WET, GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!"

Me and Su looked at each other shocked of what we heard. Su quickly opened the door to reveal two adorable girls standing outside in the rain.

Moa and Yui were outside, but Yui had an umbrella in her hands and dry while Moa was soaked. Moa quickly got in and Yui got in as well. Moa then glared and Yui and said,

"Why didn't you share the umbrella with me?!?!"

Yui giggled and said,

"It was revenge for tripping me!"

Moa sighed and headed to Su's closet. Yui turned to us and saw that our faces were extremely red. Yui giggled once again and said,

"Moa could scream all she wants but I still kept my umbrella fufufuf."

Su then cleared her voice and said,

"What are you guys doing here??"

Yui sighed and then said,

"Have you forgotten already?? We were gonna discuss about the upcoming tour dates with Koba-San"

Su face palmed and then said,