Chapter 11 Date?

Your p.o.v

We both looked at each other waiting for one of us to speak first. The room was dead silent.

Not even a single noise was made it was completely silent.

I breathed out heavily and decided to be the the first one to confess the love I have towards her. I then said nervously,

"Su well ummm like I said I have a confession to make"

"Well what is it (y/n)? You can tell me anything you know."

I felt my heart beat pick up the pace. I started to sweat and I fumbled around with my hands. I looked down and I said in a soft shaky tone,

"S-Su I um uhhhh l-love y-you. These feelings a-aren't as a f-friend it's m-more like umm w'well you k-know uhhhh r-romantic feeling..."

I looked down at the ground feeling my face heating up. I fumbled with my hands a bit until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck.

I was taken back a bit from Su hugging me but I then hugged back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and then I heard Su say in a soft happy tone,

"I'm happy to hear that
(y/n) because I also have a confession to make to you. I also love you as well."

I looked at her to see her smiling beautifully while blushing crazy red. I smiled at her with my cheeks heating up a bit.

We both looked at each other and gazed into each other's eyes. We stayed like that for a while just enjoying the moment of being with each other this close.

I looked at Su admiring her beauty like I thought everything about her is perfect.

The way she smiled,the way she giggled,the way her eyes shine when she smiled,her voice was so soft and beautiful,her warmth.

Just everything was perfect. I am suprised a perfect girl like her would actually like a person like me. I'm boring, I don't have the best looks, I'm to much of a nerd, I'm just crap.

I just want to know.

Why does she love me?

Either way she just made me the happiest person in the world. Now I know that she loves me.

We were still look at each other with her arms still around my neck and my arms around her waist. I then said,

"Su ummm there is something I want to ask you"

"Yes (y/n)"

"Would you like to go on a date?"

A/N
KONICHIWA SUZUKA LOVERS!!! YOU GUYS FINALLY GOT THE GUTS TO ASK SU OUT YAY! I'M PROUD OF YOU CHILDS (EVEN THO SOME OF YOU GUYS MIGHT BE OLDER THAT ME) I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE HELP ME WIN THE WATTYS!!! ALSO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME ANYTHING AT ALL. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK EVEN IF THEY ARE MEAN. I REALLY WANT TO HEAR YOU GUYS OUT TO SEE HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY BOOKS! ! ALSO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY BOOK PLEASE GUYS! I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! ALSO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/AND FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW YOU RIGHT BACK! WELL THAT'S IT FOR NOW GUYS SAYANORA MY SUZUKA LOVERS!!