frickboy -joshler-

Oleh heathen-s

"What did you just call me?" "I- I called you a frickboy." - After an awkward encounter between Tyler and Jos... Lebih Banyak

im writing a joshler fic for once
-o n e-
-t w o-
-t h r e e-
-n o t e-
-f o u r-
-f i v e-
HAPPY NEW YEARS
-s e v e n-
-e i g h t-
-n i n e-
-t e n-

-s i x-

352 22 6
Oleh heathen-s

"I really don't feel comfortable going to the lake," Tyler points out. He slows down his pace, causing Josh to have to slow down too. "People like that scare me, they don't ever seem to care about the consequences of their actions; do you know if they even have a solid grip on reality?"

Josh rolls his eyes in annoyance and toys with the frayed strings sprouting from his hoodie, letting out a soft puff of air. He stops abruptly, causing Tyler to practically crash into him in surprise. "If you'd like, you can go home," Josh offers. Tyler nods frantically. "Great, well, I'll see you tomorrow," Josh says before turning away from Tyler and continuing to walk to his destination.

"W-wait!" Tyler exclaims. Josh turns towards him with an exasperated sigh and waits for him to continue. "How am I supposed to get home? I don't know the way out of these woods." Josh raises his eyebrows and shrugs, not offering any help at all.

"I don't know, but I'm sure you'll figure it out."

"But..." Tyler starts weakly, before letting his voice fade out; Josh had already continued traveling. He kicks the ground in frustration and turns to start walking the way he thinks they came. "It's already starting to get dark," he whines to himself, noticing the darkening sky. 

"Fantastic."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
81K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
188K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...