Various! Males X Male! Reader

بواسطة springs_rj

So I've looked around the Internet and noticed that there aren't really many X Male! Readers. So I've taken i... المزيد

Eren Jaeger
Vanitas{1/3}
Vanitas{2/3}
Vanitas{3/3}
Yukio Okumura
Kaneki Ken
Hackers?
Annoyed And Sorry
Bruh
Rin Okumura{1/2}
Rin Okumura{2/2}
oh mY GOD
Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
Kim Taehyung
❤THANK YOU❤
#ArmysWillProtectBTS
Key Update/Author's Note
uugGHHH
Jeon Jeongguk
¡Heads Up!
¡Warning!
Park Jimin
Kim Seokjin 0/2
Rin Okumura※
Crona Gorgon
Kim Namjoon 2/2
BTS
Park Chanyeol X M!R X Lucas

Kim Namjoon 1/2

4.3K 71 25
بواسطة springs_rj

From: BTS (방탄 소년단)
Tags: NSFW, Smut, Bottom!Namjoon, Top!M!Reader, Sort of a Sequel to the Kim Seokjin Smut,
—Requested by: fansize

{Better Off With You}

Namjoon sat on one of the uncomfortable stools that were placed in front of the bar tender's area. A half empty glass of beer in front of him as he glared at it halfheartedly. It had been three and a half months since the engagement with his ex-fiancé had been broken off because of an affair that the younger had learned of when he saw marks on Seokjin's back. The younger had felt broken the first month and blamed himself for saying and doing all those things that Seokjin didn't deserve. The second month was spent with the light haired male being angry and upset with himself–mostly angry when he realized that Seokjin had an affair with the student he had seen that day he fought with Seokjin. The third was him trying to forget about the older man and focusing on his work, but it didn't help much.

Now Namjoon was drinking his sorrows away by trying to get intoxicated for what seemed like the fifth time in half a month. Unfortunately for him, he had a very high alcohol tolerance that wouldn't let him get drunk so easily (hence this visit being the sixth attempt at doing so).

"Stop glaring at the damn glass or your pretty face is gonna get stuck like that forever." A voice in front of him said.

Namjoon looked up, a bored look on his face as he glared at the bartender."Get yourself outta my business..."

The H/c haired male simply chuckled before leaning against the counter."I'm surprised you don't remember me, but why would you anyways?"

Namjoon have the bartender a confused look before widening his eyes and gasping before glaring harshly at the (well dressed) male in front of him.

"You're the little shit that was with Seokjin even though we were engaged!" Namjoon growled.

"Bingo." The S/t male said as he leaned away from the counter.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Namjoon growled as he sat up and pointed a finger accusingly at the younger.

"I work here, duh." Y/n stated as a matter of factly.

Namjoon flustered at the obvious fact before returning to glare at the younger."Are you here to rub it in my face how much you enjoy being with Seokjin?"

Y/n shook his head and grabbed two shot glasses from under the counter before grabbing a bottle of whiskey and pouring it into the small glasses."Actually, I saved you from a fate much worse than yours."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as Y/n put the bottle back and moved one of the glasses closer to Namjoon."What do you mean?"

"Seokjin was actually having an affair with Jaehwan three months since you proposed to him," Y/n started with a bitter chuckle."You were fucked since the beginning. As for me, I got my karma for doing what I did when I walked in on Jaehwan giving Seokjin a blowjob after school." Y/n finished before grabbing the glass and raising it before downing the substance.

Namjoon let the information sink in and felt anger and disgust bubbling in him. Namjoon clutched the glass angrily before downing it, the substance going down the wrong tube and causing him to choke.

"Easy there," Y/n chuckled as he pat The elder on the back."A pretty boy like you shouldn't choke to death because of this news."

Namjoon coughed and blushed before calming down."A-aren't you too young to be a bartender?"

Y/n chuckled in amusement."Maybe, but when you have connections age doesn't matter." Y/n answered before going to serve another customer.

"Seems sketchy." Namjoon replied as Y/n came back.

Y/n shrugged before serving Namjoon a mixed drink. Namjoon looked at it warily as Y/n slid it closer to the elder.

"What is this?" Namjoon asked.

"I call it, The Breaker." Y/n answered."It's for helping with all the broken hearts that come by."

Namjoon eyed the drink warily before taking it and gulping it down in one go. There was a slight burn in the back of his throat as the bitter mixture rushed down his throat. Y/n smiled sincerely before making another for himself and downing it in one go.

"So what's the plan now that you know the truth?" Y/n asked."You gonna stop trying to get drunk and move on?"

"How do you know Ive been trying to get drunk?" Namjoon asked.

"I've been around a few times you've stopped by," Y/n said before chuckling."You look so betrayed by the alcohol when you don't get drunk and look as if someone stole your shoe. It's cute."

Namjoon blushed in embarrassment."W-Well I've only done that because you're the reason I was hurting."

"I know, and I'm truly sorry for that." Y/n said with a soft smile."My best friend had warned me not to get involved with him, but I didn't listen and ended up hurt. Although I got over it much quicker than you did."

"Oh really?" Namjoon slurred with a chuckle.

Y/n hummed."I think I've found someone new to hold onto instead, but I don't think they'd like that."

"How do you know if you haven't asked?"

"Because." Y/n started before serving a quick drink to another customer.

"Because isn't an answer." Namjoon pouted as Y/n returned.

"If you're pouting does that mean you're drunk?" Y/n suddenly asked with a small chuckle.

"A lil' bit." Namjoon answered with a cheeky smile.

"Do you want me to be blunt?" Y/n asked.

"Duh."

"It's because the person I've started to care and like is you, but my chances with you are slim to none." Y/n answered as he leaned closer to Namjoon.

Namjoon let the words sink in before his face erupted into an explosion of blushy red and pink. Y/n chuckled before serving more customers and customers that had just arrived.

Namjoon didn't know what to do–what to think, how to feel. It was with that statement that he began noticing just how attractive the younger male was. Maybe it was the alcohol, but maybe it was just the need for a rebound. Suddenly, Namjoon felt an unimaginable amount of need for the younger to hold him, to kiss him, to talk to–to have sex with him. Namjoon's mind was foggy, the alcohol and sudden need contributing to his next actions.

"Y/n," Namjoon called out as Y/n passed by.

Y/n tilted his head, heart beating fast in his chest.

"I want you."

That's all it took for the two to end up at Namjoon's apartment where they immediately headed for the bedroom and began to heat up the room.

Now, normally Namjoon would suggest he top, but as soon as he locked into a battle of the tongues with Y/n he knew he wasn't going to walk the next day.

"You're so pretty," Y/n whispered against Namjoon's lips."If you're pretty now, how pretty will you be when you're all fucked out and quivering beneath me?"

Namjoon shivered as Y/n moved his lips to the older male's neck and began to suck harshly. Namjoon moaned and moved his neck to give Y/n better access to his neck.

"Y-Y/n...ah~"

Y/n smirked against Namjoon's skin before suddenly pulling away and gazing at Namjoon mischievously.

"W-what?" Namjoon asked.

"I have an idea," Y/n started."What if we send Seokjin pictures of us together?"

"Why would we do that though?"

"To show him what he left and to show him that we're better off without him."

"Isn't that a little, childish?"

"Maybe yeah, but hey, at least he'll see that sex with him isn't as good as sex between us." Y/n smirked as Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"No," Namjoon started before pulling on Y/n's shirt collar."Now hurry up and fuck me before I change my mind."

"You're right," Y/n said before kissing Namjoon."Besides, I wouldn't want him to see how much of a bottom you are because that's for my eyes only."

The pair had started another heated make-out session as Y/n moved his hand down to palm Namjoon through his jeans. Namjoon squirmed under Y/n's touch and moaned into their kiss. Y/n broke the kiss and stopped palming Namjoon to slip his shirt off before reaching into his back pocket for his phone.

"I said no–"

"I know you said no, but this is gonna be for me and me only." Y/n said with a wink before going into the phone's camera app.

Y/n continued to palm Namjoon and snapped a few pics before placing a few kisses onto Namjoon's lips. Y/n began sliding Namjoon's shirt up and snapped a pic as he rolled his crotch against Namjoon's.

"Y-y/n ah~" Namjoon moaned as he raised his arm to his mouth in a shy manner.

((doesnt really look like Namjoon but I trie don't best :p))

Y/n suddenly snapped as he looked at Namjoon's flushed face. Tossing his phone to the ground, Y/n brought his mouth onto Namjoon's nipple and twirled the other in between his fingers.

"A-ah! Y/n~!" Namjoon moaned as he squirmed at the sensation.

Y/n switched nipples for awhile before stopping to slide Namjoon out of the shirt and quickly removed both their pants before leaving more love bites and hickeys around Namjoon's torso.

Namjoon wrapped his legs around Y/n's waist as the younger male had started rubbing him through his boxers before pulling his length out.

"Hng...Y-Y/n~oh god..." Namjoon moaned as Y/n jerked him off at a steady pace with a smirk on his face.

"Hyung look's so pretty for me, making those lewd expressions for me to see." Y/n whispered as he teased Namjoon's slit with his thumb.

"Ah~!" Namjoon moaned as Y/n moved his hand faster.

"I feel so special to be the only one to see you like this.." Y/n started."I haven't even put my dick in yet and you're already such a mess."

"Ngh...'m g-gonna cum..." Namjoon moaned as he bucked his hips up.

Y/n smirked and applied pressure at the base of Namjoon's cock."Beg for it baby."

Namjoon let out a strangled whine."Please, please, let me cum please~!"

"I don't know, that wasn't very convincing."

"Oh my god–y/n please please please let me cum! Let me cum so that I can feel your cock inside of me afterwards and so that you can make me cum again and again until you're satisfied!"

"Damn," Y/n whispered."You're hot when you beg."

Y/n began to jerk Namjoon off faster and Namjoon let out a string of moans and curses before releasing all over his abdomen. Y/n continued to jerk him off even after he had released, causing Namjoon to become sensitive and thrash around under him as Y/n milked him.

"Ah! N-no~! 'M sensiti–Ah~! Y/n!" Namjoon let out a loud scream  when Y/n leaned down to lick his tip.

Y/n pulled away with a pop before licking his lips."Tearing up already?" Y/n teased as he wiped at the corners of Namjoon's eyes as he panted."In a little bit you'll be a crying and screaming mess."

"Where's you're lube?" Y/n asked as he removed Namjoon's boxers and tossed them on the floor.

Namjoon tiredly pointed at the drawer beside his bed and Y/n rushed over to grab the lube."Condom?" Y/n asked.

"Don't have any." Namjoon replied.

"I guess I'll be having dessert later, if ya know what I mean." Y/n smirked as he winked at Namjoon who blushed at the crude joke.

"Actually," Y/n started as he walked back to the bed told him to get on all fours."It's dinner time."

Namjoon rose a brow."What—"

"Thanks for the meal~." Y/n said before shoving his face against Namjoon's ass and shoving his tongue past the rim.

"Ah~!" Namjoon let out a loud moan."W-warn me next ti–ah~!"

Y/n moved his tongue around Namjoon's entrance before removing his face and lubing his fingers up."Now this may hurt, but bare with me."

Y/n slowly pushed his index finger past the rim of Namjoon's entrance, the older male squirming and letting out noises of discomfort. Y/n slowly moved his finger around before adding a second and following with a scissoring motion.

"F-fuck.." Namjoon groaned as he felt some pain in his ass.

"Relax baby, relax.." Y/n cooed as he continued on.

Soon enough, Namjoon's pain was subsiding and being replaced by pleasure. Namjoon pushes against Y/n's fingers with a small moan before Y/n added a third. A slight sting was all Namjoon felt before Y/n had suddenly thrusted his fingers in harshly and finding Namjoon's prostate.

"AH~!" Namjoon moaned out loudly before pressing his face onto the mattress below.

"Ah, so that's where it is." Y/n mumbled before continuing to stretch the older male.

Namjoon had soon grown impatient and unfulfilled with just Y/n's fingers. Namjoon let out a whine and Y/n chuckled.

"Alright Alright," Y/n chuckled as he took his fingers out."Damn, I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't hurt that bad but oh well."

Y/n grabbed the lube and slicked up Namjoon's entrance and his dick before tossing it aside. Y/n lined up his dick with Namjoon's entrance before pushing in. Namjoon let out a low groan and took a sharp breath as he was stretched more before Y/n had stopped.

Slowly, Y/n pulled himself halfway out before going and pushing himself in again. Little by little Namjoon got used to the feeling and had urged the younger male to go faster.

"Sure thing baby."

Y/n picked up the pace of his thrusts and kept a firm grip on Namjoon's hips. Namjoon moaned and clutched the sheets beneath him as Y/n thrusted in and out of him.

"Y/n~oh my god this is–oohhh–so good.." Namjoon slurred as he pushed himself back against Y/n's dick.

"You're taking my cock in just fine for someone who's never bottomed before." Y/n grunted before snapping his hips forward harshly.

Y/n stopped and pulled out of Namjoon before flipping him on his back. Y/n lifted Namjoon's legs to rest on his shoulders before thrusting back into Namjoon's hole.

Y/n brought leaned down and gave Namjoon a peck before giving Namjoon another harsh snap of his hips, this time hitting his bundle of nerves.

"There! Oh right there~!" Namjoon demandes as he arched his back and clawed at Y/n's back.

"Damn baby," Y/n moaned as he continued with the previous action."Just cause no one sees my back doesn't mean you gotta go and–ngh–fuck it up."

Namjoon just continued to moan as Y/n picked up the pace do his thrusts and the amount of power that went into them. Y/n continued to abuse Namjoon's prostate, realizing that Namjoon would cum soon due to the constant tightening of his hole.

"Just l-like that Y/n~! Ohh~'m gonna cum soon~"

"M-me too baby.."

Y/n lifted up Namjoon's legs and gave himself more access before continuing at an animalistic pace. Namjoon's moans were getting louder and so was the sound of skin slapping together. Namjoon could feel the build up of his orgasm, and before he knew it he had cum all over their abdomens with a loud moan of Y/n's Name.

"Oh sh-shit baby..." Y/n groaned as he looked at the erotic way Namjoon's face contorted as he rode out his orgasm."F-fuck!" Y/n soon released his load inside of Namjoon.

Namjoon gave a small moan as Y/n's cum spilled inside of him before letting out a small whine when Y/n pulled his dick out.

They were both panting and sweating heavily. Y/n gave Namjoon a small peck before looking through their discarded clothes and taking out a small wet wipe package.

"Why did you...have those in your pockets?" Namjoon asked as Y/n began cleaning them up.

"Because."

"Because isn't a good answer." Namjoon replied with a pout.

Y/n gave Namjoon a look."Baby, you're doing the same thing you did at the bar. Now stop pouting or I'll have to fuck you again."

Namjoon chuckled and rolled his eyes."You knew this would happen didn't you?"

"More or less." Y/n answered truthfully to which Namjoon responded by kicking Y/n."Don't give me any more injuries hyung! I've already got to deal with the scratches on my back."

"Stop being a cocky bastard and then we'll talk." Namjoon teased before shivering and moaning as Y/n cleaned out his glistening hole.

"Yeah that's what I thought." Y/n said smugly as Namjoon continued to squirm as Y/n cleaned him out.

After cleaning up and slipping on some new boxers, the pair had laid down under the covers and had drifted off to sleep. Y/n though, wasn't asleep and glanced down at Namjoon in his arms before smiling and grabbing his phone.

succ–my ass–jin
[00:12]

((📷 ©️Lee Yoonji^^))

he's my mans now so don't
u ever try n contact me or
him again
n btw
jaehwan was getting fucked by wonshik the other day in the nurse's office👀👀
just wanted u to know
have not so good day😊🖕
asshole

—End—

Sorry if they're are mistakes n shit. Sorry it took so long too but I'm in the midst of a terrible writers block n my life is a bitch:')

this bitch needs sleep n to be showered with love n affection:'))

Sleep well, stay hydrated, steady healthy, eat lots of foods, and love yourself❤️
–Rae

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

596K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
86.1K 2K 16
Requests: [Closed][Story Completed] I don't see a lot of these so I made my own since I'm addicted to AU's. I'll be mostly doing Soulmate AU's and oc...
124K 1.4K 17
(THIS IS NOT YAOI ANYMORE!!). 👉🏻If you want make a request please read my request page!! 👈🏻 There aren't many male reader inserts. So hopefully...
381K 8.8K 30
Since XFantasyCreatureX was so kind and gave me the biggest request I ever received, I figured out that I could make a separate book for all the Mpre...