Various! Males X Male! Reader

By springs_rj

So I've looked around the Internet and noticed that there aren't really many X Male! Readers. So I've taken i... More

Eren Jaeger
Vanitas{1/3}
Vanitas{2/3}
Vanitas{3/3}
Yukio Okumura
Kaneki Ken
Hackers?
Annoyed And Sorry
Bruh
Rin Okumura{1/2}
Rin Okumura{2/2}
oh mY GOD
Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
❤THANK YOU❤
#ArmysWillProtectBTS
Key Update/Author's Note
uugGHHH
Jeon Jeongguk
¡Heads Up!
¡Warning!
Park Jimin
Kim Seokjin 0/2
Rin Okumura※
Crona Gorgon
Kim Namjoon 1/2
Kim Namjoon 2/2
BTS
Park Chanyeol X M!R X Lucas

Kim Taehyung

8.3K 130 69
By springs_rj

Kim Taehyung(V) X Male!Reader

From: BTS (방탄 소년단)–Kpop

{Birthday Surprise}

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it TaeTae. If my work keeps me from you today we'll still be able to celebrate your birthday tomorrow." A male with H/l H/c hair said into the phone.

"I know M/n... I guess I was just hoping to spend today with you, but the other guys are still okay to hang out with.." Taehyung said with a pout M/n knew was there and a soft sigh.

"What do you mean we're only 'okay' to hang out with?!" A familiar voice yelled which was audible for M/n to hear.

"I feel terrible my love and I promise that we'll do something extra special when I see you okay?" M/n said.

"Okay." Taehyung replied.

"Alright, I love you TaeTae and happy birthday!" M/n smiled.

"Love you too M/n. Bye." Taehyung said before he ended the call.

M/n immediately set his phone down on the small coffee table and laid down on the couch to squeal.

"MY POOR TAETAE SOUNDS SO DISAPPOINTED!! FORGIVE ME MY LOVE!!" M/n said dramatically before a rolled up paper was met with his face.

"Stop yelling, the whole neighborhood could probably hear your gay cries." A male with shoulder length black hair said.

"Did you have to hit me with a rolled up paper?" M/n asked as he rubbed his face and sat up.

"That's the only way I could get you to concentrate on the task at hand." The black haired male answered.

"We have a lot of time though..." M/n reasoned.

"No, I'm serious M/n. We can't slack off in decorating the house! Not like last time when we decorated ten minutes beforehand for Jin's birthday surprise!" The brown eyed male said as he pointed a finger at the S/c male accusingly.

"How was I supposed to know that three hours had gone by?!" M/n asked.

"We literally played multiple rounds of (2player Game) with the rounds lasting for eternity because we're too stubborn to lose!" The brown eyed male said."Besides, this is the day the love of your life was born! At least make it great since he thinks you won't see him 'til tomorrow."

"You're damn right Rei! Let's get to work on making this surprise for TaeTae the greatest!" M/n said as he stood up with determination surrounding him.

"You're starting by yourself though." Rei said as he put on his dark blue and white hoodie.

"What why?" M/n whined.

"Because I have to pick up the cake and get Jin over here to cook-as well as getting a few of the boys here to help while the rest of them distract Taehyung." Rei answered as he grabbed his car keys.

"Why can't I do that?" The H/l H/c haired male asked.

"You're not supposed to be seen by him." Rei reasoned while he walked towards the door and slipped his shoes on."Don't fuck up." Rei added before he walked out of the door.

"Only Namjoon would fuck things up..." M/n said as he walked over to the bag of supplies and took out some streamers.

RIIIPPPP!

"Fuck..." M/n muttered before putting the streamers down and getting the banner that said 'Happy Birthday' out instead.

"I'll put this...oh! There!" M/n muttered before grabbing a stool and clear tape.

"Oh my sweet TaeTae~ My precious precious TaeTae~ I love my one and only TaeTae~!" M/n sang out as he hung up the banner neatly.

The H/l H/c haired make continued to hang up the banner until he was satisfied with the way it was up. M/n continued to decorate the living room with swirl decorations near the corners, (unripped) paper streamers hanging around the walls and ceiling of the living room, and fluffy decorations hanging from the ceilings.

"I just need to get the entrance hallway and get the balloons ready." M/n said before the front door opened and closed.

"I'm back-oh and I forgot to tell you that the helium tank was in the back of the hallway closet." M/n said as he walking into the kitchen and out the cake inside the fridge.

"That's a relief," M/n started as he walked towards the closet."for a second there I though I would have to blow up all these balloons myself."

"I sure as hell wouldn't want your nasty saliva on my balloon.." The brown eyed male commented as he walked into the living room with Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi.

"Hey guys!" M/n smiled as he took the helium tank out and set it near the couch."How long 'til the guys come back with TaeTae?"

"Hour and a half." The black haired male answered as he took his sweater off and put it into the closet."We should get started on our tasks."

"I'll be in the kitchen!" Jin said as he walked into the kitchen.

"I'll be on the couch." Yoongi added as he sat on the couch and held the bag of balloons.

"Namjoon please try not to break anything." M/n said as he and Yoongi began to put air into the balloons.

"Eomma Jin do you need help?" The black haired male asked.

"Yeah, I could use the help. Thanks Rei." Jin answered as Rei pulled his sleeves up.

"No problem Eomma." Rei answered."Oh and Appa Joon you can arrange the balloons around the ceiling and entrance hall." Rei smirked as Namjoon blushed furiously.

"D-Don't call me that!" Namjoon blushed.

"I'm telling Eomma that you're denying your marriage." Rei smirked.

"We're not married!" Jin yelled out.

"What a bad example for your children." M/n said as he shook his head in disapproval.

"Such bad parenting." Yoongi added with a smirk as he continued to fill the balloons with air.

{Time Skip}

The living room was fully decorated with little casualties such as popped balloons or ripped items thanks to a certain brown haired male. The food would be done in a few minutes and all that was left to do is wait until Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok brought back Taehyung.

"Any news on when they'll be back?" M/n asked as he fiddled with the small box in his hands.

"I don't kno-IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!" Jin asked as he ran over to a frightened M/n.

"OH MY GOD TAEHYUNG IS GONNA BE L/N TAEHYUNG INSTEAD OF KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Namjoon yelled out as he and Jin did weird arm and body movements that showed their...happiness..?

"You're too loud!" Yoongi groaned as he put a pillow on his face.

"Unlike the Namjin couple, I hope you two still have your V-Cards." Rei smirked as he already knew the answer.

M/n blushed furiously before glaring at Rei and deciding to ignore his comment."It's not that kind of ring-well I guess it kinda is, but I know that since he's an idol and this kind of thing can ruin his career I decided to do something else." M/n started as he held the box in his hand.

"What is it then?" Jin asked.

"It's more of a sort of 'Mine' and 'Yours' thing where as long as we wear it we'll know and you guys'll know that it's always gonna be me and Taehyung." M/n explained.

"What if people find out what those rings mean?" Yoongi asked.

"That's where Taehyung makes the decision. It's either he says the truth, stretches is or whatever, or denies the rings being related to a relationship." M/n answered.

"So sorta like what me and Jimin have then." Rei commented.

"Yeah-wait, yOU AND JIMIN HAVE RINGS?!" M/n asked as they all turned to Rei in shock.

"Yeah." Rei answered plainly.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Namjoon asked.

"It's more of just a me and Jimin thing though, I didn't think it was necessary to bring it up. Especially since we would be the first ones to do that." Rei answered.

"You have the ring on right?" Jin asked.

"Yeah." Rei said as he held his left hand out to show a plain silver band with a swirl pattern engraved on it."It says 'Jimin's' on the inside."

"WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT?!" Jin asked.

"I took it off because I was cooking, I wouldn't want to get this dirty or anything." Rei said.

"We'll have to take a look a Jimin's hand then." M/n said before Rei's phone let out a ding.

"They're on their way." Rei said.

"I'll go turn off the stove and get the things ready!" Jin said as he ran off.

"How long before they get here?" M/n asked as Rei typed away at his phone, a small smile forming on his lips before M/n looked to see the conversation.

M/n looked away with a blush as Rei smirked at him before coughing and getting up.

"I can't believe Jimin loves you when you're such a perv." M/n said as Rei chuckled.

"Well to be fair Jimin's a perv too so they're actually perfect for each other." Yoongi reasoned as he shrugged his shoulders.{Even thO IM YOONMIN TRASH}

"Thank you 'jjang jjang man boong boong'." Rei smirked as Yoongi glared at him before throwing a pillow at the brown eyed male.

"I'll be hiding in the hallway-say 'but wait there's more' after you say happy birthday and stuff to TaeTae!" M/n said as he hid in the hallway where the rooms were which would conceal him since the hallway lights were off and Taehyung wouldn't be able to see from his spot.

"Yeah yeah." Yoongi said as he waved M/n away.

The other males came together in the living room after turning the lights off and a few minutes later the door opened. The lights switched on and the males in the living room and the males with the brown haired birthday boy yelled,"SURPRISE!"

Taehyung was left speechless before he smiled widely and chuckled."You all did this for me?"

"Of course! We're like a family after all!" Hoseok smiled as they all gathered in the living room.

"I knew something was going on, I just couldn't understand what." Taehyung said as they slipped on a pointy party hat upon his head."This is great you guys, thank you!"

"Well, to be completely honest.." Jimin started as he walked over to Rei."It wasn't all our idea."

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

'Damn them for not saying the damn line!' M/n thought before he walked out of the hallway.

"I mostly planned this, I wanted to surprise you." M/n said before Taehyung ran over to the other male and engulfed him in a hug." Happy birthday Taehyung." M/n smiled as he held the slightly shorter male in his arms.

"I thought you weren't coming!" Taehyung said as M/n pecked his cheek.

"It was a lie, I just wanted to surprise you." M/n smiled as the brunette playfully slapped his chest.

"You should've seen him when he heard how sad you sounded." Rei commented as said male glared slightly at his childhood friend with a blush.

"I have today and tomorrow off, so tomorrow I'm taking you out on a date." M/n smiled as Taehyung smiled brightly."I do have something to do first before we start this celebration." M/n said as Taehyung gave a confused look.

Jin and Namjoon smiled as Rei and Yoongi smirked, knowing what was about to happen as the others were confused.

"Kim Taehyung, we met by chance and through that miraculous chance I got to know you for five years. It's been nearly three years since we've started dating and everyday I love you more and more..." M/n started before clearing his throat, causing the males with no knowledge of his plan to worry."So I want to spend the rest of my life with you-even if your career keeps us apart I know that we will continue to love each other." M/n said as he got on his knee and took the small box out of his pocket.

"Oh my god.." Jimin breathed as the worried males were now wide eyed.

"I know that being an idol has its downsides when it comes to things like this with your fans and the public, so for now this is our secret until you feel that it's okay for the rest of the world to know." M/n said as he slid the silver ring onto his own left ring finger before looking back at Taehyung who was speechless."Will you marry me when the time comes?"

Taehyung's eyes watered as he nodded his head furiously and smiled brightly. M/n's eyes lit up as he slipped the ring on to Taehyung's left ring finger. M/n stood up and twirled Taehyung around before stopping to kiss. M/n wiped away Taehyung's tears as the members cheered and clapped happily.

"I love you Taehyung." M/n smiled.

"I love you too M/n." Taehyung replied.

"Hyung's not gonna be Kim anymore! Now he's gonna be L/n Taehyung!" Hoseok squealed as he did a small happy dance.

"So Rei hyung, when are you gonna ask Jimin to be Arata Jimin?" Jungkook asked, thinking the elder male would be affected by his words.

"For your information Jungshook, Jimin already accepted." Rei smirked.

"WHAT?!" The males except for Jimin, Yoongi, M/n, Jin, and Namjoon yelled.

"Rei asked me a few months ago when we went out on a date." Jimin explained.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Hoseok asked.

"We didn't think it was necessary to bring it up since-we're very humble people," Jimin started as Rei snorted."but loOK AT THE RING REI GAVE ME." Jimin said as he held his left hand out to show a golden ring with a medium sized diamond on display along with smaller ones embedded in the ring.

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT!" Jungkook said in shock.

"THAT THING'S HUGE!" Taehyung yelled.

"Yours is smaller and simpler than his!" Jin said as he grabbed Rei's hand to see his ring again.

"Jesus Christ-I thought it would be like yours, but damn!" M/n gasped as he looked back at Rei.

"I decided on that because it's as precious as his bootyful ass." Rei smirked as he smacked Jimin's but playfully.

Jimin squeaked and blushed before slapping his ass in return."Told you they were perfect for each other." Yoongi said as he hung his arm around Hoseok's shoulders.{I'm alSO YOONSEOK TRASH}

"You guys can at least have 'fun' now, unlike Jin and Namjoon who haven't put a ring on each other except for when they're-"Hoseok started before Jin slapped his hand over his mouth.

Taehyung started to blush and chuckle nervously as M/n did the same. The others looked at them in confusion before Yoongi and Rei glanced at each other and smirked.

"Eomma Jin will not be pleased with this news." Rei smirked.

"What news?" Jin asked.

"We actually um... don't have our V-cards anymore.." M/n answered.

"We've actually been.. 'active' with each other for some time now.." Taehyung added.

Jin stared at them in shock before speaking."Does anyone in here have their V-card?"

Only the makne had his hand partly raised which made Jin feel a little bit better."Of course the baby would have his V-card, but don't worry eomma and appa, he'll lose it when the time comes." Rei said before Namjoon smacked his head.

"Shut up." Namjoon blushed.

"Anyways, let's eat! Jin and Rei made some special dinner for your birthday-and we got cake for you too!" M/n smiled as he pulled Taehyung towards the dinning room.

"Thanks guys!" Taehyung smiled as he held onto M/n's hand.

"Anything for my sweet TaeTae~." M/n said before pulling Taehyung into another sweet kiss.

"I love you M/n.." Taehyung smiled.

"I love you too TaeTae." M/n replied before kissing the back of Taehyung's hand.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Taehyung said.

"You won't have to anymore." M/n replied.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SWEET SWEET KIM TAEHYUNG! Sorry if it's shit but I wrote this as fast as I could. I would've written a special for Jin's birthday but I was  being slow af. I'll have more updates coming since most of the drafts are almost done like part 2 to the Rin Okumura, as well as a request, part 2 to both Viktor Nikiforov parts, and even one for Jin. Expect those soon and I wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year!
-Zero

P.s. ENJOY THIS SPAM OF TAEHYUNG

{TAEHYUNG THO}

P.P.S. I FEEL SO BAD FOR WOOSHIN FROM UP10TION BC OF THE ACCUSATIONS AND SHIT. HE GOT HATE ON THEIR V LIVE STREAM AND HE WAS SO QUIET AND HE LOOKED SO FUCKING SAD. WOOSHIN DOSEN'T DESERVE THIS SORT OF TREATMENT.
-Zero

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.4K 32
There are three different types of people. First, the ones who feel things like everyone else. Second, the ones that feel things much more intense th...
389K 9K 30
Since XFantasyCreatureX was so kind and gave me the biggest request I ever received, I figured out that I could make a separate book for all the Mpre...
407K 8.7K 32
WARNING! Includes 18+ Smut! If you are not a fan of guys having sex with other guys, please leave immediately! Otherwise enjoy this smut filled fanfi...
623K 5K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...