The Little Big Three

由 ZahraJean

For This Book To Work You Need To Pretend PJO Doesn't Happen. And That HOO Does Not Exist. Not All Rick Riord... 更多

Little Big Three
Groups and Stupidity
Phone Call To Mr Mysterious
Stalkers
Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies
Jensens
School Just Got Better
New Students
Greek With The God
Project 101
Surprises in English Class
An Unexpected Gym Class
See You There
Their Camp
Welcome Home
Percy's Getting Popular
Welcome To Goode
Teach You A Lesson
What You Can Learn In A Day
The Ride To England
Back To Hogwarts
Infomation And Changes
First Dinner
Demigod Quarters
New Lessons New School
An Interesting Dinner
The Answers
Annie May's 17th
Flashback
Reunited
Finding Out His Secrets
The End Of An Adventure

Friends

4.1K 102 0
由 ZahraJean

Percy's POV:

Death Breath, Pinecone Face, and me were just standing around outside the office talking.

Then I spotted the people we were waiting for.

Clarrise and Chris came in leading a group of several kids from camp who had gotten enrolled here over the summer but were starting today.

There were three starting today including one of my mates and Annabeth Chase's brother (although she doesn't know about him), Malcom Chase.

Clarrise and Chris weren't staying they were only dropping off the new kids.

"We can take them from here. Go look after my camp!" I joked. Everyone knew I hated it being my camp. But it was funny to joke around with at times though.

"Ok, Perce. We'll see you again in... what? Two weeks?" Chis asked.

"Nope. Prissy will be back next weekend 'because he misses his camp'." Clarrise taunted. In response I punched her lightly in the arm. She grunted. At least I thought it was light.

"Go on! Bye!" I walked the newbies into the office.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

7.8K 94 20
The giant war is over, Gaea is defeated, and everything seems to be going great. Enter Robby Smith, Percy's apparent half-brother. Robby starts to st...
97.4K 1.4K 21
Sequel to Perseus Jackson: A New Purpose His job was to keep balance on the Earth and make sure the gods grow up, along with the Warriors of Chaos, w...
338K 6K 49
*TW: self-harm, violence/blood* "You have little time.." Annabeth whispered, recollecting herself, but the tears stayed. "Please... don't lose yourse...
351K 7.2K 42
Ayuzawa is a wealthy family number two at Japan. Ayuzawa family only have one female, her name is Misaki Ayuzawa. She is so beautiful, but she is a b...