A1: The Don (GirlxGirl)

By taylenking

Andrea "Andy" De Palma was raised around a gang in which her father organized himself. Italian pride, selling... More

Summary
Meet the Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six

Chapter Seventeen

24.2K 1K 158
By taylenking

Delaney|

The ride to L.A. was normally a 45-minute drive, at least in a perfect world with no traffic and idiotic drivers. Tonight, however, traffic was crazy and the GPS had us scheduled to be at the venue in an hour and a half. Luckily, Andy claimed she planned everything out perfectly and that'd we'd make it in time for the show plus some time to spare. She explained that we had our own private booth and we wouldn't have to wait in a long and excruciating line. When she told me that, I nearly jumped out of the car and into traffic. It was just too good to be true.

Not only was I going to see Drake, but I was going to see him with no interruptions. I didn't have to worry about people bumping into me or screaming in my ear. I could just watch him perform with Andy by my side and that sounded like heaven to me. "How did you land these tickets?"

"I offered to pay this guy quadruple what he paid for them and he gave them up with a little more negotiation. He also wanted a pound of weed so I got him that too. So, I guess, my business experience helped me get them," Andy responded. She explained it as if her 'business' wasn't exactly a highly illegal and corrupt way of life. I laughed at her. "What?"

"Nothing. I'm just really happy right now," I told her before grabbing her free hand. I held it tightly and looked out of the window at the cars that were stuck in traffic along with us. Some little kids were annoying the f-ck out of their dad. He was looking in the rearview mirror and yelling at them as they laughed. I shivered and looked out of the front windshield. If everything went well between Eric and I, that could've very well been me. I guess, I kind of lucked out. Now that I think about it, I wasn't close to being ready to be a mother. I didn't even have my life together.

"So, tell me about your day," Andy told me as she put the car in park. There was no need of keeping her foot on the brake. It looked like we weren't moving any time soon.

"I went to breakfast with Mia. That's about all."

"Really? On my birthday, I'm stoned and drunk by 10 AM."

I giggled before shrugging my shoulders. "I don't like my birthday as much as I used to."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I caught Eric cheating on my birthday and that basically tainted it the past two years. Also before that, I didn't really like celebrating my birthday either. It just reminded me I was one more year closer to having to figure out what the hell I'm going to do with my life. My birthday just makes me feel anxious for the future and sad when I reminisce about Eric, but for some reason I think this one is going to be special." I gave Andy a reassuring smile before kissing her hand.

She gave me a short but meaningful smile. "If you spend all your time worrying about your future then you're really going to hate your past. You're going to look back and see how many birthdays you wasted and how much time you spent being stressed out and regret it. I know I can't tell you what to worry about and what not to worry about. We're all programmed differently. I just want to say that I believe in you and I think you shouldn't worry about a damn thing. Also with Eric, that dude is a f-cking sucker. Don't let him ruin your birthday."

"You're right," I told her with a nod. "You know, he wants to hang out with me next week." I probably shouldn't have told Andy that, but I would've felt guilty if I didn't. I'm not sure why but I felt like she had the right to know. "I told him that we could. I guess we're going talk over things."

"Really?" She didn't same neither upset nor cool with it. It seemed like she wanted to say something but she was biting her tongue.

"Yeah, but like I said, there's no way I'm ever getting back with him. The cheating was a big deal, but we're not made for each other. I realize now that we're so different. We would've never lasted. He was kind of like a safety net for me. I knew he'd keep me in line and we'd be successful together, but I didn't love him as much as I thought I did. So, I guess we're just getting closure. I still want to be friends with him, but he might just cut me off. Part of me kind of hopes he cuts me off for good. We should've never dated. We were like best friends at one point."

Here I go again, reminiscing about Eric and me. I really needed to stop bringing myself down. I was about to see Drake, one of my favorite rap artists. "You guys should have your talk," was all Andy said. Once again, she was being calm but I knew there was something deeper. She was holding my hand a little tighter than before and her muscles were getting tense. Her voice made me feel like she was okay but her body language screamed that she was uncomfortable. Maybe I shouldn't have told her. I didn't want her to overreact and think there was a chance of me being with him again.

"There's a 0% chance that I'll ever date him again," I stated specifically just so she could stop her silent worrying. "There's someone else I'd actually like to date."

She chuckled and raised her brow at me. Her posture got more relaxed and I took a deep breath of relief. "Oh, really now?"

"Oh yes. Do you think Drake and I would look cute together?"

"F-ck you," she said jokingly.

"Oh, no. That's Drake's job. I'm going home with him tonight."

-

Andy's prediction was right. We got into our private booth with five minutes to spare. We cut it close, but at least we were on time. There was an open bar, a couple of comfortable chairs and a television showing a close view of the stage. Our seats were up high but our view of the stage physically was just as good as the one on the television. My body began to shake with anticipation. I would probably faint when he came out. I walked over to the railing that looked over the whole crowd. There were a sea of people already chanting for him.

A pair of arms wrapped around me from behind a smile crept onto my face. I turned to face Andy and cupped her cheeks with my hands. "Thank you for bringing me."

"No problem. Thank you for coming."

"How could I not? Drake is my future husband. It's only right," I continued to tease Andy. She was still slightly annoyed with me from the car ride. I kept telling her about all the things I would do with Drake and I could tell she was getting jealous. It was too cute to stop though.

"You know that Drake thing stopped being funny a long time ago, darlin'," Andy grumbled. Okay, maybe I was going overboard. But it was oddly hot and cute when she got jealous.

"Why? Are you jealous," I teased.

"No. I just find it really awkward because I'm pretty sure Drake is my future husband." I scoffed and she chuckled loudly.

"I'll fight you for him." I stepped up to Andy and poked her shoulder. I tried to hold a menacing glare on my face but Andy's mean mug was a little bit more believable. I was the first one to laugh.

Andy laughed and started walking towards the open bar. "Want a drink?"

"Yeah, but don't mix anything. Rafael told me about how you tried to poison him."

"You talk to Rafael now?"

"I talk to all of your friends, even Leo. She texts me some really funny memes and Lin texts me every time you smoke. You smoked a whole carton one day."

"Oh God, my friends have become your friends. How am I going to stay out of trouble now?"

Andy|

When the concert began, within five minutes Delaney had tears of happiness in her eyes. She was screaming out Drake's name as if he could hear her all the way on the stage. After getting over her shock factor, however, she began dancing around our booth and rapping out the lyrics to every song he performed. She was on cloud nine. Her skin was practically glowing and that gorgeous smile wouldn't leave her face. She deserved this.

Halfway through the concert, things began to slow down. Drake started singing and rapping his slow love jams. He began performing one of my favorite songs from his most recent album, "U With Me?" I nodded my head along to the beat and found myself heading towards the bar to pour myself another drink. I still had to drive Delaney and myself home so I hadn't been drinking that much, but I was starting to feel a bit tipsy.

I began pouring the alcohol into my empty cup but I nearly dropped the glass when I looked up to check on Delaney. She was dancing along to the song but it wasn't anything innocent. In her own little world, she moved her body sensually to the beat. Her hands were traveling all around her body and my mouth went dry. It reminded of the night we first had sex. Her dancing like this was the cause, and here were again. That tight, yet short dress of hers was beginning to rise up but I don't think she cared nor noticed. I licked my lips and set down the bottle.

My insides were burning either from the liquor or from the delight of watching her dance, probably both. A rush ran through my body as I walked towards her. There was no way I could keep my hands to myself. Before I knew it, my hand collided with Delaney's ass. She abruptly turned around and grabbed me by shirt. By the fierce look in her eyes, I thought I had f-cked up but her lips crashed into mine. My eyes closed as I squeezed her ass cheek with one hand and used the other one to run up her side. It sneakily made its way up to grab her breast. She gasped within the kiss and moved her lips to my jaw.

She bit the skin teasingly before kissing along my jawline. Her hands loosened up around my shirt. They moved down my body, causing chills with each place she touched. Her hands moved up my shirt and she ran her nails down up and down my stomach before she clasped my breast. She began massaging it but I took my hand from her ass to grab her arm. "It's your birthday, darlin'. It's all about your pleasure. Not mine."

I took her hands and led her away from the railing and over to one of the comfortable lounge chairs. I sat down on it and patted my thigh for Delaney to come join me. Soon, she was straddled around my lap and kissing me with deep fervor. Her tongue tangoed with mine as I worked on lifting up her dress. Her hands ran through my hair and I didn't give a f-ck that she was f-cking it all up. Once I got her dress up to expose her thong-cladded ass, I smacked it and she bit my lower lip harshly. I smirked at her before snaking my hand to feel the front of her panties.

She was so f-cking wet and she quivered when she felt my hand there. Her hand grabbed my arm and her lips detached from mine. Those full, soft lips met my ear and she nibbled on my earlobe as I rubbed my palm against the lacey fabric. "F-ck me already, Andy," she told me so softly, so innocently, so f-cking politely. The request was gentle, straight-forward and I knew she was yearning for me. I had to give my baby girl what she wanted. It was her birthday after all.

I slid my hand into her panties and slowly introduced two of my fingers to her tight, soaking p-ssy. Her hands grabbed my shoulders tightly as my thumb found the perfect angle to rub her clit. I thrusted my fingers leisurely as I rubbed that flawless ass of hers. My eyes watched her body as she began rocking it against mine to meet the pace of my fingers. I bit my lip. Her lips were on my neck, giving it tender kisses. I sped up my fingers just slightly and she let out a pretty little moan. "That feels so good, Andy," she told me tenderly.

She gave me a sloppy kiss as she continued to grind against my fingers. Her brown eyes stared straight in mine and they told me that she was close to her climax. My hand ran from her ass to her shaking back. A grand moan came from her as her eyes widened slightly. Her eyes left mine and she buried her face into my shoulder. My hands brushed up and down her back soothingly as she reached her peak. My fingers didn't stop until I knew she was fully satisfied.

When we were done, I pulled down her dress and placed my hands on my hips. "Happy birthday, darlin'."

It was a coincidence that Delaney reached her org-sm right when the show ended. We missed the last section of the concert, but it was more than worth it. On the car ride back, Delaney was sitting beside me smiling goofily. I reached over and put my hand on her thigh. She put her hand on top of mine and reached over to kiss my cheek. "Tonight was perfect."

I was just going to drop Delaney off at her place but she asked me to stay the night. As always, Mr. Snuggles was on her bed. After taking off my shoes, I jumped onto the bed and hugged the humongous bear. It was only a few seconds later before Delaney jumped onto the bed and tried to snatch him from me. "Let go of my son," she growled cutely.

I chortled as I held onto the bear securely. "He's my son, too, you know? You have full custody but you could at least let me cuddle with him," I argued.

"But I don't want you to cuddle with him! I want you to cuddle with me, silly!"

I raised a brow and kept holding the stuffed bear. Delaney sat up and she had an adorable glower on her face. Her lower lip was poked out. "Please, cuddle with me, Andy. It's my birthday."

"Technically, it's after 12 AM, baby girl. So, it's no longer your birthday."

"But babyyyyy," she whined.

I couldn't resist her cute antics any longer. I threw Mr. Snuggles on the floor and pulled Delaney into my arms. "I can't get enough of you," I told her before attacking her neck with smooches.

She giggled. "Good thing I love having you here."

---

How do you think Andy feels about Delaney meeting up with Eric?

Leave comments and don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 22.3K 30
After the death of her last living parent and getting known by an American modeling company, Hungarian Mira Caspari sets off to move to the United St...
10.7K 191 23
Ace Gano, the mafia king. He just turned 19 and he's already leader of his mafia. He and his right hand man, Lex run it together. Ace's father is dea...
84.5K 6.5K 60
In Phi, you don't get a choice. You fight and you kill until it kills you. After running from the only home she'd ever known, Cassie is out to get r...
3.7K 45 17
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...