After Everything-Rory & Logan

By LilyGilmore

I do not own these characters, this is just my version of how things should go after those final four words... More

So Much Has Changed
Making the Call
After The Call
The Next Day
Work, Work, and an Unexpected Visitor
Later That Day
The Dinner PLan
Life & Death Brigade
Before Dinner...
A Night Full of Surprises
The Big Reveal
Time to Go...
London
Ready for Anything
Back to London
Another Surprise
The Doctor's Appointment
What???
After the Appointment
Spreading the News
The Proposal
End of the Day
Few Weeks Later
Wedding Day
The Vows
Honeymoon
House Viewing
Buying a House
Moving Day
The Big Appointment
The Gender Reveal
Picking Names...
Halfway Done
Baby Shower
Six Weeks Left
The Closer we Get....
Labor and Delivery
A Month Old
Packing for Vacation
Time to Go
Let the Fun Begin!
Anniversary
A/N
Finished and Planning
The Meeting
First Birthday
Doctor's Appointment
How Fast it Goes
Triplet Reveal
Hospital
Epilogue~19 Years Later

Time Together

2.7K 42 5
By LilyGilmore

By the time Rory and Logan finish getting ready, the guys are awake.

"Oh good. The lovebirds are up and ready. Now out! Go do something romantic with her, Logan!" Robert says.

"Yea. Get out of here you two. By the time you get back, we'll have more stuff packed and ready to be shipped home," Colin chimes in.

"Morning love. Now you two can go. Have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do," Finn teases.

"Thanks guys. We'll be back later," Rory says after she hugs all the guys bye.

Rory and Logan leave the penthouse and head down the elevator to the car waiting for them outside.

"Well Ace, I have a few surprises for you again today," Logan says after they're in the car.

"Of course you do. Than where to first?" Rory replies.

"You'll see. But first this." Logan says as he produces a blindfold for her.

"Hey. No fair!"

"Well you have to be ready for the surprise, Ace. I want this all to be perfect today." Logan tells her.

"Fine. I love you, Logan. I wouldn't do this for anyone other than you, I hope you realize that." Rory replies to him.

"I do know that. And I love you too Ace," Logan says as he kisses her then puts the blindfold over her eyes.

They are in the car for no more than a half hour when it suddenly comes to a stop outside of a store. He helps Rory out of the car, than walks with her inside still blindfolded. Once they are inside, Logan takes the blindfold off of Rory and the first thing she sees is counters and Logan on one knee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 4.2K 30
This is not the cinematic universe or comics. This is my own universe but it may follow the cinematic and comic universes it is not 100% going to fol...
90.4K 2K 42
Set after those final four words- what will Rory do? How is she going to tell the father? How will Lorelai react? This is a ROGAN story
127K 4.4K 25
The entire Mikaelson family is awake and Jamie is going to have her hands and her house full of Originals. ____ Once again I don't own The Vampire Di...
297K 4.9K 44
《~cast and characters imagines/ships 《~no personal imagines, only reader inserts. 《~i try to be gender neuteral unless i say otherwise (they/them pro...