The Big Reveal

Everyone has gotten their food and drinks, so Logan leans over to Rory and whispers, "You ready, Ace?"

"Always ready when I have you, Logan." Rory whispers back.

Logan smiles and quickly kisses her before he turns to the rest of their group, "Can I get everyone's attention please?"

"What's up mate?" Finn asks.

"Well as everyone knows, this gorgeous woman sitting next me has finally taken me back after how stupid I was to give her that ultimatum all those years ago. On top of her agreeing to give us another try and somehow still loving me after all this time, Rory and I would like to announce that we are expecting!" Logan announces to the group.

"Oh my god! What? Really??" Emily exclaims.

"Yes, Grandma. Logan and I are not only back together, but we are also having a baby," Rory tells her grandmother.

"Oh I'm so excited for the two of you!" Emily replies to her granddaughter as she hugs Rory.

"Thank you Grandma." Rory says, returning Emily's hug with tears in her eyes. She never expected Emily to react like this.

"Wow mate! You're gonna be a dad!" Finn, Colin, and Robert all chime in at the same time.

"Is this what you didn't want to talk about before when you came home the other day, Rory?" Luke asks.

"Yea Luke. It is. I had just called to tell Logan the news when our call disconnected cause of something else and I was a little upset," Rory replies to her stepfather.

"Makes sense. Well congrats Rory. As long as you're happy, I'm happy for you," Luke says as he gets up to hug her.

"Here's the only other thing. My family doesn't know any of this yet. And they won't until I get everything else taken care of first. I still have issues in London to handle but we wanted to celebrate with everyone that we know would be excited for us with the baby and us being back together," Logan adds to the group as everyone finally quiets down from the news.

"Of course Logan," Lorelai finally says, "I'd rather you and my daughter be happy with each other and raise my grandbaby than risk losing any of you."

"Thanks Lorelai," Logan replies as he hugs her.