Married By Fate

By Abha3006

Winner of Fanfiction Gold Awards 2017. An extension to Marmarziyan in my words ...hope you will like it, do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter-52
Chapter- 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter -56

Chapter 47

11.6K 403 48
By Abha3006

Mehra Mansion

It was Sam's first day as Mrs Neil Melhotra....Avantika asked Sam to prepare something sweet....Sam was standing like a statue in the large kitchen of Mehra Mansion....she didn't know how and where to start....Radhika entered and whished all...Sam smiled wide... Radhika understood

Avantika; ''Radhika...you don't look well....''

Radhika; ''No ma just tired....''

Prerna; ''you worked a lot for this wedding....by the way Bhai invited Shiv and Riddhima for lunch as they are leaving for Delhi today night'

Avantika; ''In short he invited Pari...leave all that....Sam you can start...Prerna lets go ...we have a lot more to do'' Avantika winked at Sam before walking away with Prerna

Sam; ''Chashni you are my pacemaker....you just saved me from heart attack''

Radhika; ''Ok...lets start...we need to finish this soon''

Sam notice Radhika huffing and taking deep breaths; ''Chashni...what's wrong you don't look well...'' Sam suddenly went naughty; ''Or I should say did Arjun got you too tired over the night''

Radhika's eyes widened ...she looked at the kitchen staff..if they heard what Sam said...she lightly slapped Sam; ''Leave me....what did you do to Neil that he did so much ooh-ouch...which could be heard through your door'' Sam turned pink and then both giggled...getting busy with getting the sweet ready

Sam served sweet to everyone...Prerna tasted it and smiled looking and Sam and Radhika; ''its really nice Sam..'' Sam just pressed her lips

Pratap; ''wow Sam...you are a good business woman and a great cook....I must say at least Neil got lucky...Arjun looked at Radhika who gave no reaction...Neil placed his spoon down...Avantika was about to answer but Sam did shutting all

Sam; ''Mamaji...girls like me succeed in all endeavors because they have constant support of friends like Radhika....almost a year back I found Radhika.... she saved BS...which even a smart Business women like me couldn't and today.....she saved all of you from having salty halwa'' Radhika looked at Sam with lot of affection ...Sam held Radhika's hand tightly squeezing it gently

Pratap smirked he watched two girls...they were unbreakable....his eyes moved to Avantika who was ready to explode...he just shook his head he knew he had to get prepared for his next lecture

INK Office

INK was ready with its first collection focusing mainly on working men and women....Ankush & Rishi were busy with the final rehearsal ...it was Akush's turn to rehearse the walk...he got dressed and walked out....he had been practising for a while....Manya was watching him proudly...with her hands clutched together near her heart...Ankush entered the stage and smartly walked...halting at the front and taking a smart turn...he walked off ...the INK team clapped and dispersed...Rishi gave rest of the day off so that his team relaxes before the final show...

Manya walked off to the parking after finishing her work...she was about to unlock her car when a arm pulled her back strongly ....Manya was about to squeal but another hand covered her mouth..Akush whispered; ''Hush Manu...its me''

Manya took a deep breath; ''Ankush you scared me...''

Ankush; ''Are you busy ''

Manya; ''No...shall we go on our first date'' Ankush smiled and got in her car driving off to celebrate his first date...

A dimly lit Room

Nandini heard Anuj's plan...she got up and walked to a corner... ''if you want to fight then fight like a man....keep Radhika out of it''

Anuj; ''No.....I will ruin her....for her husband for any man....for this society...she rejected me...Arjun brought me down just for her''

Nandini; ''Don't forget...Arjun is Pratap Mehra's son....that man is one of the most ruthless business man ever known....be alert he will kill for his family''

Bonnie; ''Please Anuj give it up''

Anuj screamed; ''Shut up Bonnie....not after coming so far ...you trap Teji...I will get BS down first'' Bonnie rubbed her forehead ...she knew Anuj's end is near.

Mehra Mansion

Pratap welcomed Shiv and Riddhima....he extended his arms....Pari blinked and went to him..Riddhima chuckled; ''Uncle she never goes to anyone, you have made an impression''

Pratap smiled; ''She knows her friends...right darling'' Radhika and Sam served everyone...Pari was now in Arjun's lap....who with Neil was teaching her to blow the hot food which kept on splitting on the table....Radhika smiled watching Arjun and Pari ...Sam whispered; ''we all are waiting''

Radhika nodded....Arjun let go Pari on the floor and she crawled off with a lightning speed to one of the corner .. under a table squealing now...everybody laughed and Riddhima just huffed glaring at Shiv...Pratap was very impressed with daring Shiv; ''Shiv...so when are you going to meet us next''

Shiv; ''This time you all have to travel to my place for my dolls first Birthday...she will be one in few months''

Pratap; ''we all are coming...'' they were still talking when they heard thud...Pari was standing holding a table...and a vase was lying on the floor..

Shiv blinked; '' she is standing....'' Arjun watched Shiv's happiness...he clapped making Pari smile...Shiv lifted Pari pecking her...Radhika watched Arjun...her POV; 'I have to tell them now' Mehra family gave Shiv a beautiful farewell... Pratap went to the garden area to make few calls...

Radhika took coffee for Pratap in the garden area....she kept it on the table...Radhika frowned watching a moving red dot on Pratap...she understood... without a minute she pushed Pratap down the chair and they heard the cup breaking into pieces.. Pratap understood; ''Are you fine''

Radhika; ''Papa...please move inside...that person might try again...please papa''

Pratap..dialled his security...he directed them to take Radhika inside she refused; ''I am not going without you''

Pratap; ''Radhika!!! OK find...we go in together...'' Mehra mansion was in deep silence...Pratap; ''who would do that...'' Sam and Radhika looked at Arjun Neil who asked them to stay quite....

Neil; ''Mamu we will figure out...but till then lets be careful''

Avantika; ''Pratap...I want my kids safe...these four are not stepping out till you ensure proper security....this has to be some of your enemy Pratap''

Radhika interrupted ; ''Or someone looking to hurt Arjun.....''

Neil; ''Chashni...don't worry we will figure it out...Sam take Radhika to her room'' Radhika glared at Neil and Arjun before moving inside with Sam...

Sam entered Radhika's room and locked it ...she turned to disturbed Radhika; ''Chashni relax''

Radhika; ''Sam...why can't we just tell Papa the truth...these two are complicating things in their over smartness''

Sam chuckled and touched Radhika's forehead; ''Chashni what's wrong you are boiling.....''

Radhika spoke in a weak voice; ''Sam I am sacred....too scared''

Sam cupped her face ; ''Don't be.....nothing will happen...now smile'' Sam started talking all nonsense making Radhika laugh...

Same Night

Arjun kept talking to Radhika on random things but she was lost...Arjun on finding any response turned to watch she was sitting resting her back on a pillow all lost .... Arjun got into the bed next to her ..he gentally wrapped his arm around her shoulder; ''Radhika calm down....nothing will happen''

Radhika; ''we could have lost papa today....Arjun you are not taking this seriously ....tell papa about Anuj...it will be lot easier''

Arjun; ''No ....and trust me nothing will go wrong...'' Radhika was about to respond but nausea hit her ....she got out and ran to washroom with Arjun in toe ....he helped her clean..Arjun was now worried...she was really looking sick... ''Radhika let me call a doctor''

Radhika; '' no ....I am just little stressed out want to sleep'' Arjun carried radhika to bed and put her sleep...Arjun got inside the comforter pulling Radhika to his chest...

Some where in the middle of the night Ajrjun extended his arm on the bed but found it empty he opened his eyes and checked the time it was around 3:00 AM , he heard Radhika throwing up...Arjun panicked...she wouldn't let him in....he was worried ....Arjun didn't know what to do so he picked his intercom and dialled Neil's room..he answered sleepy; ''Bro all good''

Arjun; 'Don't know....Radhika had been throwing up all night...she is not letting me in....I am worried''

Neil; ''Coming'' Neil woke Sam up and dashed into Arjun's room...they found him sitting on bed holding his head in his hands...Neil; ''where is Chashni...'' Arjun pointed towards the washroom... Neil; ''Sam I think we should break the door''

Sam; ''Neil don't use your sleepy brain....Arjun keys...Arjun realised he too could have done that... but Sam stopped him...she took the keys and moved in.....Radhika was sitting on the floor...she looked mess....Sam whispered; ''Chashni....OMG you look bad....I knew you were not well...let me help you up''

Radhika; ''Sam...its all messy here...you stay there'' Sam ignored and pulled Radhika up...she gently brought her out...Arjun Neil got worried looking at radhika who looked so weak....Sam made Radhika lie down..she looked lifeless

Neil; ''I am getting at doctor...'' Arjun nodded

Sam frowned; ''you mean...you haven't yet....what you two were doing till now....go scoot..''

Radhika sat up; ''No need I will go in the morning''

Sam; ''No one is asking you....I asked you in the morning CHashni but you just didn't take me seriously ...now we are going doctor and right now... that's final''

Arjun; ''What...since morning..??? radhika this is so not done...Neil pull the car out we are going right way'' All three decided to change quickly and Radhika dropped the bomb; ''I am pregnant''

Neil; ''Dosen't matter..we are going...Arjun out in a minute'' But Arjun stood there frozen

Sam smiled and turned to two guys then banged her head looking at the two, who were gaping at Radhika ; ''you two are jerks....she is pregnant...Arjun you are going to be a father...Neil uncle and me double aunt'' Neil blinked and jumped on Arjun...Sam pecked Radhika's forehead; ''Congratulations to all of us...Chashini I am so excited for the little one''

Neil; ''I don't think I can sleep now''

Sam pulled Neil out; ''Leave them alone...anyways from morning Arjun will lose his VIP status to Radhika'' Sam Neil left for their room....Arjun stood there watching Radhika....he covered his eyes with his palms...Radhika's face fell; ''I know I should have discussed before planning..but this was unexpected for me even....I just got the confirmation in the evening....but what all happened just freaked me out..''

Arjun moved at pulled her into a hug; ''Shh you talk too much.....panoti today is best day of my life...you made me a happy man....thankyou''

Radhika felt wetness on her shoulder; ''THE ARJUN MEHRA AND TEARS"

Arjun frowned; ''If I am having a daughter ....I really don't want her to have your sense of humour '' Radhika giggled again resting her head on Arjun's chest

Next Morning

Sam suddenly took the supervision of Kitchen making the staff go on their toes...it looked like a fire drill..Sam sat on the kitchen counter...directing the cook to prepare a list of dishes...once done she patted her back and asked the staff to arrange the table...

Arjun took a quick shower walking out into his dresser...he watched his sleeping wife curled under the blanket...she had had a stress-full night...he kept the curtains on and caressed her head....he decided to let her sleep more moving out to join his family for breakfast....Avantika was surprised not to find Radhika...and Prerna was in shock looking at Sam running the kitchen..

Prerna; ''Arjun where is Radhika''

Neil answered for him; ''Resting...she had a bad night ....was not well''

Prerna; ''why didn't you wake us up''

Sam; ''Mom all is good.....now just sit I have an important announcement'' Arjun just rubbed his forehead he wanted it simple...but looking at the delicacies on the table...he knew what Sam was upto...

Avantika; ''Sam please speak now''

Sam; ''Patience Mami ...let Mamu join us too''

Radhika stretched her body....she looked around room was still dark...Radhika picked her mobile and checked the time...it was 9:00 Am she jolted up; ''everybody must be waiting for breakfast ''She quickly got out freshened up...and ran downstairs...once at the dinning hall she saw everyone looking at Sam...Radhika ran breathing hard; ''Sorry I over slept''

Sam; ''Who asked you to run...now sit at your place quietly'' Radhika blinked and sat next to Prerna.. Sam now satisfied clapped her hands; ''Ok so I want all of us to start our breakfast with a sweet dish today''

Pratap; ''Sweet???? early in the morning....Why so?''

Sam POV; 'elder Khadoos....can't do without questions' Neil stuffed Pratap's mouth with a spoon of sweetdish; ''Because Mamu you are going to a grandpa'' Pin drop silence

Prerna; ''Sam!!! so soon''

Sam eyes widened ; ''No mom...not me Chashni....she kept throwing up last night... we were hell worried and then she drops the bomb'' Radhika fidgeted as all eyes went on her...Prerna wrapped an arm around her shoulder; ''Radhika its ok you didn't commit a crime....you just gave us the best news ...relax''

Prerna; ''Arjun...leave all take her to the best doctor''

Pratap; ''Doc will come home....Sam I will send you the no. ...Radhika you will stay at home hereon...till we know who was behind yesterday's incident ok '' Radhika nodded

Avantika; ''I don't know what to do I am so happy''

Neil silenced everyone; ''me and Sam have made rules for Radhika....Chashni..no going out alone...no screaming at Arjun as the little one should develop some respect for his father even before he or she is born...no work hence only rest...reading good books and watching good movies, you should hang a picture of me and Sam in your room....that will keep you happy and in turn will keep our little one happy''

Now the attention was on Neil....Arjun broke the silence; ''why the hell your picture be in my room''

Neil read Arjun's expression....he picked an apple...rubbed it on his t-shirt got up , stood next to Avanika and replied; ''because I don't want a khadoos no. 3 in this house''

Arjun pratap both frowned and then understood...Arjun got up; ''fine see you in office...I will show you how khadoos I can get'' Pratap supported Arjun...he kept an affectionate hand on Radhika's head and left

After they left all the four laughed on Neil's rules...Avntika ; ''Radhika when did you doubt ''

Radhika; ''last month....''

Avantika Prerna gaped at her and Sam crossed her arms to chest in anger..Prerna questioned; ''You worked like crazy for this wedding being pregnant''

Radhika went defensive; ''I wanted to do million things for Sam and Neil....but I took care of myself''

Sam; ''Chashni I wouldn't have killed you...if you did less...but this is carelessness''

Radhika; ''I am trying to do good and here everyone is scolding me ...not fair''

Avantika; ''Neil made you a big drama queen....now up you go and don't step out till you have the permission''..now Radhika knew she was grounded...because everyone around loved her too much...the house was filled with plans for the coming member....Sam had asked the doctor to visit them at Mehra Mansion itself....doctor examined Radhika and took blood Samples advising tests to confirm the duration of pregnancy.

After Prerna and Avantika left Radhika asked Sam ; ''when are you joining BS''

Sam; ''Next week''

Radhika; ''Sammy please convince the family to let me work too....I feeling bored already...and with you gone I will turn maniac''

Sam gave a shocked expression; ''How can you get Neil widowed this soon....all will kill me...plus...I agree with them...you should be home....Chashni with Anuj out there ...I don't feel its safe for you''

Radhika; ''its unsafe for all of us...I don't know why are they hiding it from papa''

Sam; ''I know...even I asked the Neil to let mamu know....but he warned me against it....they are thinking themselves to be James Bond but in reality they are worse than Bhojpuri spiderman'' Radhika Sam looked at each other before bursting into laughter...a help knocked the door and handed Sam an envelope ...he gave one long glance to both females ...Sam frowned; ''Anything else'' he nodded negative and quickly left

Sam opened the envelope and smiled; ''Chashni...INK's fashion show next Saturday...Ankush is the show stopper''

Radhika; ''Not even in my wildest dream I had thought of Bhai being a model ...let alone a show stopper''

Sam thought; ''Aunty Uncle must be so proud...are they searching girls for him''

Radhika kept a pillow behind her back; ''for 2 yrs but he kept postponing it...first di was and excuse then me....and now I don't know...when I last spoke to mom..she was really pissed and was about to go on a hunger strike ...but dadaji somehow pacified her''

Sam; ''What if he likes someone''

Radhika; ''He is not the one to hide....but if yes may be he is taking time make his relationship with that girl stronger'' Sam cracked her knuckles ..stretched her body....Radhika; ''Speak now''

Sam; ''Ankush Manya are together....''

Radhika's jaw dropped; ''OK...WOW...isn't she too young for him''

Sam; ''No she is just 2 yrs younger than me...are you fine ''

Radhika; ''if they are who are we to interrupt ....hmm now I have something to bother bhai''

Anuj's Den

Anuj laughed dropping his body on the couch; ''Radhika Mehra pregnant..great just great....now Arjun ...my revenge will be completed...I will take her from you and with her your unborn child...you will never see them...this will leaving you bleeding for life

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap; ''Fashion Show....Radhika's kidnap...and I really don't know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 905 75
"β„π•šπ•€ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•¦π•Ÿπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•’π•π•π•–π•§π•šπ•’π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜....." β˜…β˜…β˜… AARYANSH Γ— ISH...
949 200 30
What if I'm on your side now? Breathe your scent. Look into your eyes and look long, I really like to see your eyes. When's it going to end? When's...
305K 15.4K 44
Heya all this is a new story its about how manan get close to each other even when circumstances get them far... I hope u all will like it...
7.1K 224 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!