Goddess assassin (BOOK ONE)

De hiddensouth

My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. Afte... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
Character summery
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Chapter 50
CHAPTER 51
Epilogue of book 1
EDITING

Chapter 3

57.9K 1.5K 238
De hiddensouth

"Please Sam, don't hurt them."
I cried, my 6 year old self kneeling on the dirt road on the outskirts of the Territory's forrest near no mans land.

My parents kneeled before me their worried glances gone when they saw my tears and their face turning into grief and anger. screaming and crying, begging that I would be let go, that I had no part in what ever he wanted to know.

They struggled against their restraints behind their backs looking at me to do the same but I knew it was no use. I had already tried. My wrists bleed from rubbing hardly across the tight rope.

"No! No ones going to be set free. now tell me about the prophecy. Kye, God of demons demands to know. now do as your future God commands tell me of the prophercy."Sam spoke.

He wasn't bull shitting. even though he was 8, he had still killed many people. Don't ask why because I still don't quite understand it myself mother said I was to young to understand.

"You will never become his second in command in the afterlife nor alpha for long in this life jet." My mothers eyes rolled into the back of her head speaking the words of his prophecy. Jet was his wolf.

My mother spoke with so much power in her voice the ground vibrated sending tiny pieces of dirt scurrying away.

Sam flinched but remained stubborn.

It continued like this many times

Him demanding and her refusing.

My mother and father are the packs prophets along with 10 others but when my mum woke up one morning screaming about a saviour who would save us all from the demon God Kye.

The rest I wasn't aloud to know because I was to young to know the details. But in actual fact i felt I knew a lot more than they hoped.

Time flashed forward like it does every night with Sam threatening multiple times for her to tell him the prophecy and her refusing.

It then stopped at the exact moment Sam stepped behind my father who store into my eyes with determination and spirit like he was giving all he had left to me. His mouth traced 3 words before Sam ran the sharp silver knife through his neck. Making my mother scream with rage.

"You know the prophecy! So why do you ask.?" Her voice as rough as sandpaper.

Her wolf was leaving her.

"Yes but what you have failed to tell me is who she is and where she is."

Walking over to my mother he pulled her hair back from the top of her head. she realised this was the end. I could tell, because as she spoke last words I could never forget.

Her voice held so much love.

"We love you so much honey no matter what remember that. Remember that." And she died taking my crumbled heart with her to join my father with the moon goddess.

I crawled over to my parents screaming over to their blood gushing bodies throwing up at the pain and sight.

Sam walked off throwing the knife deep into the Forrest leaving me with my now deceased parents as I shock them harshly screaming at them to wake up.

I woke from my dream in a pool of sweat gathered in the sheets of my bed.

It's been 4 years since that day at the lake when Sam supposedly tried to drown me. The big guy that came up to me ended up being one of the most powerful assassins in world and happened to have witnessed the hole thing go down. He took a fancy for me and trained me from there probably never expecting me to survive the training let alone end up so good that I killed the head assasin because he got to into my past.
And to believe that was only my first 7 months.

I got out of bed and jumped into the shower. Washing off the grime from yesterday's kill that I had to hide in the trees and cover my self with dirt for camouflage to get a good shot from my sniper at the target. Which I got obviously.

I jumped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me I stalked out of the bathroom and went to my walk in closet.

Picking out my black knitted crop top and leather jacket that was stuffed to the max with hidden silver knifes, darts and a small gun. I grabbed my black ripped jeans
And commander boots which held small poisoned dipped silver knives.

I walked out of my dorm to be greeted by a woman's voice over.

"Queen of spades please report to headquarters master X would like to see you."

Queen of spades that was my calling card.

You see all over the world many assassins are trained in many different ways, or go by many different rules. But the one thing we all have in common is called the deck. 52 of the worlds most skilled assassins are placed on it.

You have your king and queen of each house.
Your houses are your
Hearts.
Diamonds.
Clubs.
Spades.

The King and queen are known for being the most black hearted killers. The ones who enjoy killing evil bastards. And would do anything to complete their mission even if it meant their life.

Then you have your jacks which are the assassins who are good but not as good as the kings and queens but they do there job in a betting manner or in a less serious way.

Then you have the lower cards
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
Ace

Which is pretty much what it says Ace is the lowest of the deck and 10 being the highest apart from Kings, Queens and jacks.

But don't get me wrong they are deadly. There are many assassins out their but only 52 make the deck.

The deck is also like a pecking order, kings and queens are equal.
then it goes jacks and 10 down. Each level shows respect to the higher level other wise they will be killed.

With me so far?

Now I'm the Queen of Spades

Each house has a different personality.

The Spades show no mercy and enjoy a difficult task. No mercy come in handy when killing people you have grown to love and know if your undercover missions. We also don't care about how messy and gross our kills are.

The hearts are people who with out their partners would go on killing sprees not caring if they betrayed the AA they also prefer clean kills.
(Assassin agency)

The clubs well their name is pretty much gives it away, they say certain things that mean things to the victim making them doubt themselves so it easier to pick them off.

Then you have your Dimond house.
These guys are the assassins who are back stabbing liars. They prefers to take their time on kills instead of rushing in. You could say they are assassin strategists.

I pushed open the double wooden doors and came face to face with my mentor X,
X for Xavier if you wanted to know.

He was sitting behind his desk sorting out papers when I arrived and simply looked up and handed me an envelope.
letting go he looked deep into my eyes and began to speak slowly acting as if I would freak out and kill him.

"Listen to me carefully, this mission will take time and skill. It has come from half the members of a certain pack that want their alpha assassinated but you need to make it look like a rouge attach because you know the drill" he began air quoting "the other packs will start a war upon them" he placed his hands on the desk. Pausing before he continued
"And because I know you have history with this person, last but not least if you take the job you have no choice but to partner up with a certain person who has already accepted this mission. It means as much to him as it does to you."
He looked at me with the same criticising eyes that slowly started to soften.

I knew who it was and I already knew the answer even though I was a little annoyed I had to share.

"I will take the job sir but if I may ask am I aloud to catch up with a few people?"

I couldn't help but think of different ways to kill him and mock him it was just so damn exiting that I am finally going to get my revenge on each of them.

"Yes, now go you need to leave tonight. You will have a house 2 miles from the school you will both be attending so you can learn their habits. And before you say you don't need to, I just want to brush up on your stealth skills and inquires. Because what ever is in that file I bet there are more people connected and thus they must pay for their crimes by death if you chose necessary."

He turned back to his papers as I walked out the door taking his departure in our conversation a dismissive action.

"Oh and I wish you good luck my queen."

"Luck is for the faint hearted the ones to weak to make things go how they want, to succeed in life."I replied emotionlessly with a blank face which masked the pain of how foolish id been in the past.
"I learned that a long time ago X. I thought you would've remembered."

I could picture his brow furrowed in my head as I closed the doors behind me and went off to my room to pack.

Because it was time for revenge.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.6M 90.6K 52
[Read Disclaimer at the end of the description] Created by ElizabethClark9 PLEASE DON'T COPY! "No, I'm not your mate and I never ever will be I rejec...
30.2K 704 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
2.5M 76.2K 50
❝Never mess with the Royals. You'll feel the flames of hell before you even get there.❞ Back then, I wasn't anyone special. I wasn't some hero who sa...
875K 24.1K 22
Rejected by her mate because she was thought to be weak. He was wrong. //\\//\\//\\ I hear a sorrowful howl promising vengeance. Hearing the sound...