Dark Times

By musicnotes

[complete]When agent Katerina Wild is hired to kill the most vicious criminal of the time, she meets the noto... More

Character Aesthetics
I: Angioletto
II: Cretino
III: Trapped
IV: Birds
V: Chamber
VI: Hand, Head, Heart
VII: Stuck
VIII: Scissors
IX: Eloise
X: Fuckarella
XI: Hallucinate
XII: Kiss with a Fist
XIV: Red Light
XV: The Orphanage
XVI: Forest
XVII: Unspoken
XVIII: Papรก
XIX: Niall
XIX(ii): Heat
XX: Noon
XXI: Two Ghosts
XXII: Stella
XXIII: Dinner
XXIV: Wonderland
XXV: Walk Alone
XXVI: Ready
XXVII: Gasoline
XXVIII: Arrival
XXIX: Arthur
XXX: Katerina
XXXI: Nervous
XXXII: Amore
XXXIII: Before the Storm
XXXIV: Sรฌ, Yes
XXXV: Silence
XXXVI: Crash
XXXVII: Control
Epilogue: Bright Times

XIII: Stockholm

9.4K 374 78
By musicnotes

BEFORE YOU START. PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

As some of you know, I've been asked to join Radish, and I of course did.

Apart from creating a new, completely different version of Let's Pretend, I will add Dark Times to Radish as well.

It will be free, don't worry, but my updates will be there earlier than here. So this is the last chapter that comes to Wattpad before Radish.

I really encourage you guys to get the Free app and join! There are amazing books there as well.

So what this means for Dark Times is that yeah you can find more chapters there than here.

I will of course update here as well, but after it has been on Radish for a certain amount of time.

Thanks guys!

-Del

*** 

Dark Times

Chapter 13 

Song: Your choice

Katerina L. Wild

After I had made sure Harry was no longer with the nurse, I went in. The almost a mini hospital Harry had deep in his mansion had three nurses. One was an older lady, with very pretty, but menacing blue eyes. Her name was Janet.

Another one was a man; Kal. He was tall, taller than Harry even, and had straight, blonde, almost white hair that ran down his shoulders and matched his pearly white complexion. He was the first to smile at me when I came in.

And lastly there was Simone, who looked closer to my age. Simone was Latina, or maybe African American, not that it mattered, but she was beautiful. Her body curved in all the right places, and her long black hair and dimples were killers I always wish I had.

Kal asked me to sit on one of the chairs so he could see my injuries closer, while Simone and Janet were both trying to fix something in Janet's computer that had probably gone wrong.

"Mr. Styles never warned us about any missions today, was the mansion attacked?" Kal asked, while he looked through his equipment. He took out a bottle of alcohol wipes.

I slightly flinched when he pressed one of the wipes against a cut I had on my forehead. This was going to be awkward. "No uh we.."

Kal nodded as if he completely understood "Rough monkey sex? Never seen him go this rough."

I might be the strong as nails, but I couldn't help the flush of blood to my cheeks. "Um no.. we got into an argument, which lead to a fight and.. yeah." I wasn't going to tell Kal how the 'fight' ended, I still wasn't completely sure of what exactly happened to us there.

Kal chuckled, and walked over to the fridge they had next to Janet's desk.

"If it helps you feel any better, he looked much.. much more worse. He even had a broken nose." Simone laughed, I hadn't realized she had been listening.

I smiled. "That reminds me, do you mind checking my nose? I cracked it back in place but I'm not sure if it's done well.."

They all looked at me in shock, Simone in awe.

"We had heard you were a bad ass, hell I even watched the first time you tried to escape. Legend. But ouch, I'll check it." Simone replied, and Kal passed me an ice pack. I pressed it against my eye.

Simone got sat across from me and leaned in, her eyes set on my nose. Her finger poked around my nose and I felt a slight amount of pain but not as bad as before.

"Nope you're all good. Wow, that's amazing, didn't it hurt too much for you to do it yourself?"

I laughed, "yeah it hurt like a bitch, but I've experienced much worse pain.."

"Okay, so just keep that ice pack on your eye, and nose if it hurts too. Your lip is cut but not too badly so I don't need to stitch, but your forehead just needs a bandage, and I'll be right back. The truck just came with those." Kal announced before walking out.

"Are you sure that's the only reason you did it?" Janet piped from her desk, she had her glasses on and never looked away from her computer.

"Well..." I smiled, "I wanted to show off a little. Harry tried to intimidate ma, I was trying to show him I am way more badass than he is." I smiled.

"You didn't have to show me anything, I know exactly how badass you are and how bad you can be." A voice said from the door, we all turned to look at him.

Harry.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Simone.

"Kal is having trouble with the truck and stuff, could you guys go help him?" Harry told Simone who smiled and Janet who just stood up and left.

Just like that, we were alone. Again.

I didn't turn to look back at Harry, but I did see from the corner of my eye as he walked over and took Simone's seat directly in front of my face.

He did look worse than me. He had a small bandage covering the bridge of his nose, and while I had one black eye, he had too, and he had stitches on his forehead and arm.

He held the bandage Kal was supposed to get in his hand.

"Listen I wanted to-" he began, and the awkwardness continued.

"No it's fine.. I-" he laughed, and then I continued.

"Okay go." I told him.

"I wanted to apologize.. I was way out of hand today.. you were drunk last night and probably don't remember anything and I should've understood that. I'm sorry."

I think that was the first time I had looked into his eyes.

The sincerity in them..took me back a bit. He looked down and began to open the bandage. I was silent as he pressed it against my forehead.

I looked into his eyes again. "I'm the one who should be apologizing." I smiled. "You look worse."

He chuckled and leaned back a bit, his eyes still locked into mine. For a second there, I felt sort of connected to him. And I rarely felt connected to anyone.. not my parents or my siblings.. I had only felt connected to one other person.

And now there was Harry too.

And that completely freaked me out.

He leaned in first, and I found myself following in, but when reality hit me -I was captive. He was the bad guy - I looked way.

"About what happened afterward.." I began, and Harry leaned back into his chair.

"There nothing to explain there. We can't deny this any longer Kat. I want to fück you, you want to fück me, why don't we make that a reality?"

I was a little taken aback, and when I didn't respond, he stood up with a smirk, and began to unbutton his bloody shirt.

I frowned in confusion, "what the hell are you doing?" I asked, but he ignored me and locked the door.

"Making it a reality." He smirked.

I wanted to laugh on his face, I really did, but I was too caught up in how much I actually might of want this.

Impossible. I hate the guy. How can he make me feel like this?

"No-! I-" really Kat? Out of all the things you could've said.

"No what? Why leave me with a hard on and yourself completely soaked when we can relieve each other." He argued back with a smirk.

"I am not soaked." I angrily argued back, and stood up. "You need to leave. This is out of line. You are keeping me here against my will and you really believe I am gonna get into bed with you?"

"Yes. It's called Stockholm Syndrome. Are you taking your top off or am I-"

"I am in love with someone else. I can't think... or be with another man." I breathed out exhaustively. He looked at me in surprise.

"What?"

Why the hell had I said that? I obviously knew this thing with Damian would not happen. Yet when Harry mentioned Stockholm Syndrome I freaked out. What if I do have it? I had never experienced this sort of attraction to anyone.

I just beat him up for god's sake! And yet as I look into his stormy eyes all I want to do is push him down the bed and run my hands into his curls while I steal his soul away in a kiss.

I shook my head, and whispered "Damian. You don't know him." I didn't want Harry to know he was the same Damian he killed.

Killed.

Yet here I still am. All the power and hate within me turns into ice and something else I cannot yet find. All this hate yet when I look into his eyes, it disappears.

I saw him pale slightly for a second. Maybe he could figure it out on his own.

"Where is this... Damian.." His voice softened, and he took my hands in his. I had never seen Harry look so caring.

He shut his eyes for a small second, and I looked at him in confusion before he opened them again and looked at me. "Listen, I know I said I wouldn't let you out, but if you promise not to try to run away, please, how would you like to go somewhere with me?" He smiled warmly.

My heart was clear. My head was a mess.

"Where?"

He mischievously smiled, and for a small second, I thought I saw a small boy look at me, and I couldn't help but wonder what had happened to him that he ended up here.

I wanted to know.

"Okay." I smiled.

a/n: Yay! Please vote and comment. It really helps. I hope you guys give Radish a try! UPDATES WILL BE POSTED EARLIER THERE, THEN HERE. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 13K 44
Aurora Black is the younger sister of Sirius and a Metamorphmagus. She is rather like him, as in she does not believe in traditional pure-blood ways...
13.5K 1.5K 58
DEAR FUTURE ME โ dear future me, just tell them how you feel. you'll always regret it when you're too late. sincerely, past me. โž in which skye wri...
10.1K 351 19
A new Mall has arrived, called, 'Mega PizzaPlex', there are 4 main animatronics who performs on stage, a concert for children and adults. There are s...
85.2K 2.9K 55
[COMPLETED] "You're a rare kind of turbulence. My lips still tremble." -R.Queen ***** Turbulence (noun) - full of commotion ***** Harry is on the run...