After Everything-Rory & Logan

By LilyGilmore

I do not own these characters, this is just my version of how things should go after those final four words... More

So Much Has Changed
Making the Call
The Next Day
Work, Work, and an Unexpected Visitor
Later That Day
The Dinner PLan
Life & Death Brigade
Before Dinner...
A Night Full of Surprises
The Big Reveal
Time to Go...
London
Ready for Anything
Back to London
Another Surprise
The Doctor's Appointment
What???
After the Appointment
Spreading the News
Time Together
The Proposal
End of the Day
Few Weeks Later
Wedding Day
The Vows
Honeymoon
House Viewing
Buying a House
Moving Day
The Big Appointment
The Gender Reveal
Picking Names...
Halfway Done
Baby Shower
Six Weeks Left
The Closer we Get....
Labor and Delivery
A Month Old
Packing for Vacation
Time to Go
Let the Fun Begin!
Anniversary
A/N
Finished and Planning
The Meeting
First Birthday
Doctor's Appointment
How Fast it Goes
Triplet Reveal
Hospital
Epilogue~19 Years Later

After The Call

5.1K 62 2
By LilyGilmore

LOGAN'S POV

Ace had called. He hasn't talked to or seen her in almost seven weeks. Now she calls to tell him that she's pregnant after that night in New Hampshire. God he misses her. His Ace. The only woman he ever willing called his girlfriend. The love of his life was pregnant with their baby. He has to go to her, but first he has to handle things with Odette. God, why did she have to come home at that exact moment? This business deal between their fathers will be the death of him.

Logan is out on the patio when Odette finally finds him.

"There you are darling," Odette says with a peck on his cheek.

"Quit faking, Odette. No one is around, you don't need to pretend that you love me." Logan says as he pulls away from her.

Logan starts to walk back inside so he can go into his office to book a plane ticket back to the states from London. He has to see Rory and he has to get to her as soon as possible. Logan sits at his desk in his office and books the flight to Hartford. After booking the flight, he goes to the bar to pour a scotch right as Odette walks out of their room.

"Can't you do anything besides drink and work?" she asks.

"Yup, sure can. Now seeing as how this is my first glass of the day, back off Odette." Logan starts, "By the way, I'm going away from business again. I'll be back in a few days."

"But Logan, you just got back and the wedding is less than a month away. We have things to finalize," she pouts.

"Than do whatever needs to done and I'll be back in a few days," he replies and walks away.

Z̑4[

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...
3.6K 5 12
***Smut*** I don't take requests, and I realize that I'm not the best at logically writing stories. If you are going to comment anything negative the...
126K 4.4K 25
The entire Mikaelson family is awake and Jamie is going to have her hands and her house full of Originals. ____ Once again I don't own The Vampire Di...
100K 2.1K 37
During and post AYITL. My take on the final four words and what they mean for the beloved Gilmore Girls. Written from Rory's perspective with some al...