Altered // Stiles Stilinski [...

By kiley0

"The pain's still there. The grief... and shame. But I get it now. Shutting it off, it's a cheat. I mean, you... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
New Cover!!!!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Salvatore
Summer .1
Summer .3
Summer .4
Contest? *closed*
Summer .5
Book 3

Summer .2

10.1K 284 221
By kiley0

*some mature content ahead*

"I'm leaving tomorrow," I said sadly to Stiles.

"Don't remind me," he mumbled, looking down at his hands.

"Two months," I wrapped my arms around him from behind and nuzzled my head on his shoulder.

I looked around my new bedroom, covered in boxes and covered furniture. The white walls blinding my eyes.

"Hey, this is one of the boxes from the basement," Lena said walking into my room. "It's your mothers. It has your name on it. Do you want me to put it storage or...?"

I stood up from my bed and walked over to here, taking the box from her hands.

"Thanks," I sent her a smile and placed the box on my bed beside Stiles.

"Okay, well, I'm leaving for a little. Gonna head the truck over to the storage unit, put away everything un-necessary at the moment. Ya know, holiday decorations, maybe some of your moms stuff, mine too? Is that okay?" she asked.

My mind flew back to the first time she tried to moved mom's stuff. I remembered how I totally freaked out and compelled her. I still regret it.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

"Okay, I'll be gone for an hour or two. Love you!" She called out after she left my room.

"Love you!" I yelled back. There was silent around the apartment before I heard the front door slam shut.

"Hey, what's this?" Stiles asked, pulling out a necklace from the box Lena gave me.

I took it from his hands, a small smile on my face. I totally forgot about this necklace.

"It was my mothers. She left it for me." I ran my thumb over the shiny medal, remembering the first time I found it in all her stuff.

Without saying a word, Stiles took it from my hands and moved behind me. He moved my hair to the side and clipped the necklace around my neck.

"It looks beautiful on you," he whispered. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I stood up and made my way over to my dresser, pulling the bubble wrap off the mirror to get a good look.

"You know... We're finally alone now," Stiles said, walking up behind me.

"We will be for a while."

The second I turn to face him, he leans me back into my dresser, his body tightly pressed up against mine. His eyes were already covered with passion and his gaze was fixated on my lips.

"What do you want to do?" I whispered, my eyes fixated on his lips.

"Yeah, we're not doing that again," he smiled and grabbed a hold of my face in his hands, slamming our lips together.

The second our lips met I felt Stiles relax against my mouth. He moaned quietly and I felt my knees weaken as his hand tangled through my loose hair. He picked me up effortlessly, placing me on the dresser. I moaned, tugging on his the back of his hair.

"I want this," I whispered against his lips. "I want you."

Stiles's POV (Bet you didn't see that coming (; )

"I want you." When she said those words, my mind flipped. I picked her up with ease and placed her on her bed.

"Stiles," she breathed out, her voice strained as she pulled me down onto her. My name coming from her lips sounded so damn perfect. I let my kiss answer her, let my tongue taste every inch of her mouth. She tugged on the collar of my shirt, our kissing stopping so I could throw it off.

I turned my attention back to her, my hands roamed her body and I set her up on the bed, pulling the dress she was wearing over her head. The sight that greeted me almost took my breath away.

"You're so gorgeous," I groaned slamming my lips against hers. My hand roamed her smooth stomach and I felt her shiver underneath my touch, goosebumps erupting all over her skin.

I stopped kissing her, taking a breath to look her in the eyes and asking, "Are you sure?"

A smile crept on her face, her eyes scanned over me. She tugged on my arm and pulled me back down to her.

"I've never been more sure in my life."

***

Brianna's POV

The next morning I woke up by my phone alarm blaring in my ear. I groaned and rubbed my hand over my face.

I turned to be met with a sleeping Stiles, a smile found it's way on my face as I remembered our actions that occurred last night.

I decided not to wake him and stood up from my bed, wrapping a blanket around my bare body. I shuffled around the room quietly, looking for my bathroom stuff which was in one of the many boxes.

Once I found them, I made my way to the connecting bathroom and took a long hot shower. When I got out I dried my hair and braided it, then I got dressed.

When I exited my bathroom, Stiles was still asleep. No shock there.

"Wake up!" I yelled excitedly and jumped back onto my bed.

He groaned and pulled the covers over his head. I'm actually surprised he fell asleep here since he didn't have his pillow. Stiles can't sleep anywhere without his pillow.

"Hey," I whined and tugged the blankets back down. "Don't you want to say bye before I leave?"

I trailed my fingers up and down his back and leaned down towards his face and kissed his cheek.

"No, I don't want to say bye," He moved his face into the pillow and it was very hard to understand him when his words are muffled. "I don't want you to leave."

I rolled my eyes and climbed out of bed for the second time. I looked around the room and picked up his clothes.

"Get dressed and meet me in the kitchen," I tossed them on his head and left my room.

"Bout time you woke up," Lena said when I entered the kitchen. "So am I taking you to the airport?" she asked while pouring cereal into a paper bowl since none of our dishes were unpacked.

"No, i'll just take my car. Sacramento isn't too far. I wouldn't want you to waste gas or anything," I grabbed the box of cereal and poured straight into my mouth.

"How about I just drive you?" Stiles asked when he entered the kitchen.

"Stiles," Lena said in shock. "You stayed over...?"

"No, he got here a little bit ago," I lied.

"Yeah, I believe that," she said sarcastically.

"You sure Roscoe can last that long ride?" I asked Stiles.

"Roscoe can conquer anything when I have duct-tape."

"Okay, I guess Stiles is taking me."

I said a long goodbye to Lena, she cried of course. I don't really know why though, i'd see her in two months. I wouldn't be gone long and she's making me call her at least 3 times a week.

Stiles loaded my bags in the back of his jeep, which was very gentleman like of him. As soon as we got on the highway, he held onto my hand.

"Why don't I just come with you?" He asked.

"Stiles, you're human. I don't think being around a vampire will be such a good idea. I love you, I don't want you to die," I smiled and shook my head.

"You've got a point there," He paused for a second. "Oh, and I love you too."

"I love hearing those words," I smiled and brought our hands up, kissing the back of his hand.

"So do you have a plan yet? Or are you just going to barge into the guy's house?"

"What? No! I would like to not die. Um, Isaac isn't coming for like, another 2 weeks so I will just be spending time with my grand parents till then. I haven't seen them since we moved here."

"Didn't they used to be like, hunters...? Of the supernatural? What if they try to kill you?" Stiles's question made me burst out laughing.

"Yeah, my dear 60-something year old grandparents are gonna kill me. My grandfather is going to run me over with his wheelchair while my grandmother hit's me with her cane," I laughed again, just imagining it in my head. "For the point being, they gave up that life about 20 years ago."

"Do they know you're uh, ya know?"

"Do they know I'm a vampire? Yes, Lena told them over a phone call. They totally freaked out and blamed her but I took the phone and explained that it was my decision, one that I regret now, and that Lena wasn't even here at the time I made it."

"You regret it?" Stiles asked quietly.

I looked out the window and nodded, replying, "That's why meeting this guy is so important to me. I know hardly anything about what I am and I want him to teach me. But I also want to know if he knows of a cure. I don't want to live like this anymore."

I let go of his hand and turned to him in my seat. "I-I don't want to be immortal. I don't want to feed of blood to survive. I want to go to college, I want a family, children of my own. I want to grow old with the man I love. I don't want to watch my friends grow older and die. I can't lose anyone else I love . If I lose anyone else I'll literally go out of my freaking mind. I would feel the need to turn it off."

"Would you?" Stiles glanced at me before his eyes went back to the road. "Would you turn it off?"

"I mean, it's all still there. The pain is still there. The grief... and shame. But I get it now. Shutting it off, it's a cheat. I mean, you put up this wall and shut out everything that makes you who you are. Nothing affects you, nothing matters. But things do matter. If I can't find a cure, maybe I will turn it off. Maybe one day, when everyone I love and care about is gone, because that will happen, maybe i'll just turn it off so I wouldn't be suffering. Or maybe, with my luck, i'll be dead and won't have to feel it all."

"That's not going to happen. Okay? If this guy Stefan is no help, I'm gonna find a cure. Scott and I will. There has to be one. I'm not going to let you live your life like that. You and I, we're going to have a future. We're going to college, getting married and having 3 kids, then we're going to grow old together," Stiles nodded very determined of his plan.

  "You think we'll last that long to get married?" I slid my hand over to his and grasped it firmly.

A huge smile crept onto his face, "You're the only one I imagine by my side for the rest of my life."

"So 3 kids?" I bit my lip, fighting back a smile.

"Yeah, 2 boys and a girl."

"Hmm, I always imagined 2 kids. 3 would be a looot a work." I felt my heart race just at the thought of Stiles and I having a family one day.

"Oh, we could handle it," he said cockily.

"Could we?"

"Definitely."

Please vote and comment :)

xox
-Kiley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
45.4K 717 17
You are Y/n L/n, One of Few Human Students of Seton Academy and you are going with your Little Brother Kotarou so you can take care of him and work a...
32.7K 1.1K 24
(Y/N) (L/N) had finally found peace, away from the horrors civilisation held. He'd found a solace when surrounded by his own grief, but a jet plane p...
329K 19.9K 23
❝do you seriously not know who i am?❞ ❝nope, sorry pretty boy.❞ hwang hyunjin + seo changbin started; november 5 2018 finished; december 25 2018 [...