Fifth harmony imagines

By babiesharmony

Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila ... More

Lauren: Marry me?
Normani: fights and car crash
Camila: Jealousy
Ally: Coffee and Shirt
Dinah:First meeting
Lauren: Our Love Story
Normani: Halloween Love
Camila: Perfect two
Ally: Sicky day
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 1)
Lauren: dinner and s...
Normani: I Want To Come Out
Camila: Congratulations
Ally: I'M here For you (Part 1)
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 2)
Lauren: Squeeze
Normani: i have a date with...
Camila: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ally: sing for me, live for me
Dinah: My Brother's Girlfriend
Lauren: adopting dog
Normani: I love you
Camila: More Than Friends (part 1)
Ally:I'M here for you(part 2)
Dinah: Me And My Teacher
Lauren: My Neighbor
Normani: It's Over (part 1)
Camila: More Than Friends (part 2)
Ally: phone sex
Dinah: Show & love
Lauren: Best Sex Ever
Normani: It's Over (Part 2)
Camila: Safe in her arms
Ally: Ring
Dinah: public
Lauren: Best mistake (part 1)
Normani: Say You Won't Let Go
A/n: camila
A/n: Camila (again)
Ally: its okay
Dinah: Notes and marry
Lauren: Meet & Love
Normani: just ask her.
Camila: we'll make it
Ally: break and back
Dinah: finally mine
Lauren: moments (part 1)
Normani: our little secret
Camila: its out
Ally: when i met you
Lauren: Moments (Part2)
₪NEW BOOK₪

Camila: truth or dare

6.7K 81 10
By babiesharmony

(Your P.O.V)

"Cameeeellllaaaaa" I yelled as I ran to my best friend she turn around and her eyes widened when she saw I was running to her direction really fast, she put her hands in front of her in defend, but I just pick her up, making her giggled "Cami I missed you" I said in my baby voice.

"I missed you too" she said while laughing "now put me down" I gently let go of her and she stand on her legs in front on me, I kissed her cheek and she blushed.

"Hey, what about us?" Dinah pout but then laughed when I hugged her too and then Ally, Normani and lastly Lauren...

God Damn she is so beautiful... "hey lolo" I said a bit shy, she gave me a big tooth smile.

"Hallo nugget" she hugged me closer and I hold on her.

"So, (y/n) how are you?" Dinah asked and I let go of Lauren and looked at Dinah "I heard from Chancho your mom got the job at Giffin company" I nodded proudly.

"Yeah she did" I said "she is starting today and my dad is finally back home from the hospital, and you guys here, everything is just perfect" I looked over at Lauren who had a big smile on her face and so did Camila.

"Let's go eat some Waffles" Ally suggested and we all nodded, when we get to Waffle House Ally ran in excited (like always) and take a place on a table for 6, I sat next to her and Camila next to me, then Lauren, Dinah and Normani.

"Wait?" They all looked up from the menu "what y'all doing here?" I asked confused.

"Eat?" Dinah said and go back to her menu "stupid" I rolled my eyes at her.

"No, I mean here in Miami" I laughed "why you aren't with your families in Texas and California?"

"Oh, we wanted to see you" Ally smiled her famous beautiful smile "we missed you and that was sucks that you couldn't come to our tour" she said.

"Awwe... guys I love youu" I hugged her, but then I felt really hungry so I get back to the menu.

---------------

"Sleep over?" Lauren asked me and Camila as we done watching Toys story two.

"We need to get clothes" I said and get up but Lauren sat me back down "what?"

"You can take mine" I nodded and smiled "my parents text me that Tay and Chris stay over their friends house and my parents are staying over at my grandpa house" she said.

"Cool" I took Camila hand and went with her upstairs to change "what should me stole from her?" I asked with a smirk already know the answer.

"You know..." we both smirked and took out Lana Del Ray shirts and two shorts pants of adidas and we went downstairs.

"Hey" I said as I sat back next to the girls, Lauren looked up at Camila who was still standing.

"Camilaaa" all of us started to laughed so hard "I told y'all do not touch my Lana shirts" she get up then she saw I was wearing it too "(y/n), Camila you both going to change, NOW!" We didn't moved, knowing she will give up eventually.

------------------
(Camila P.O.V)

We were eating a pizza and watching Moana, me and (y/n) were still in Lana's shirts, yeah Lauren gave up, if we already talked about (y/n) and Lauren... those two looks really close, right now Lauren is hugging (y/n) and I fucking hate it, like, TAKE YOU FUCKING HANDS FROM MY GIRL!!! Well (y/n) isn't my girl.

But I want her to be my girl so bad, but I'm too scared of losing her as my friend that I don't have the courage and besides she's in love with Lauren, but Lauren doesn't even care, she take her as a friend, like if I had the appropriate to be with (y/n) I would take it right now.

"Camila?" I heard Dinah said as she mentioned me to go upstairs with her, I nodded and get up along with her.

"Where are going?" (Y/n) asked us as she cuddled more into Lauren's side.

"Will be right back" I said and walked with Dinah upstairs to Lauren's room, she closed the door behind us "what?" I asked.

"Why you don't talking to her about this?" You see Dinah is the only one who know about my feelings for (y/n), she found out when she heard me talking with my mom once on the tour bus.

"Dinah... it's complicated" I said desperately "she take me as her best friend and she likes Lauren".

"And Lauren take her as friend" I looked at her and nodded "Mila you have to try" she put her hands on my shoulders.

"I know..." I said and looked back down "but I'm scared" I admitted the truth.

"Of what?" She asked confused.

"Of losing our friendship"  she nodded in understandable "if I can't have her as my lover I will want her as my friend, no matter how much it's hurt".

"I think she's blind" I looked at her confused "how can she looked for Lauren when you're here?" I smiled and hugged her.

"Awwee, Cheechee that's so cute" she hugged me back "I love you".

"I love you too Chancho" I kissed her on her cheek and we both had a big smile on our faces "and I have an idea..." she said with a smirk.

(Your P.O.V)

Where are they? What is taking so long?.

I sat straight in my place, a bit far from Lauren, I just can't do this anymore, I can't.

The truth is... I like Camila.
I like her so much, she's so funny and cute and smart and beautiful and everything I want, everything I need but she's my best friend, what if she doesn't feel the same and I will lose her is my friend.
If I can't have her as my lover I will want her as my friend, no matter how hurt it is.

And about Lauren... I'm trying to convince myself that I'm in love with her, because it's easier, I know her only four (almost five) years and I know she doesn't like me back, so basically I'm trying to throw my love for Camila to Lauren...

And it's of course not working, I can't stop thinking about her, looking at her, ugh.

"We're back" I heard Dinah yell from next to the stairs.

"Good now tell us what take so long" Normani said as she let Dinah to sit next to her.

"Mom of your business" Dinah looked over at me and then at Camila and then said "I already watched this movie, let's do something else" we nodded and Lauren stopped the movie.

"What is on you mind Hansen?" Lauren asked and turned with her face to us.

"Truth or dare" she said with a smirk.

"Okay, I'll get the bottle" Ally get up and walked to find a bottle, once she did she get it she came back and sit in her place.

Dinah turned the bottle and it landed with the head to Ally and and the bottom to Normani "Ally, truth of dare?" She asked.

"Dare"

------------------

After an half an hour of playing and do crazy stuff and find out the truth about Norminah (they do have a thing and they even kissed gahahajs) the bottle landed on me to be asked and on Dinah to ask me.

"(Y/n)! Truth or dare?" Dare an be that bad... wait but it's Dinah she may tell me to get our naked! So truth? No she will asked something too personal, so...

"Dare" I said, hopefully she won't say to do something over crazy.

"I dare you to kiss the girl you must like here, with a tongue" Dinah put her tongue out pointing on it.

Damn! I looked to my left and saw Lauren but then I looked in front of me and saw Camila, what should i do?!

I started to lay forward to Lauren's direction and she did the same, I could already feel her breath on my lips, NO, I can't.

"I...I can't" I get away from her and saw her and the girls shocked faces, except for Camila who looked down "Camila?" Her head shot up.

"What?" She asked confused as all of them were.

"I... i" come on (y/n) say it "I love you" it came out as a whisper but she heard it.

"Yo-you what?" She asked more confused then before.

"Camila, I love you" I said again "I know... that's so fucked up, we're best friends since fifth grade but I loved you since... since then, I tried so hard to not love you, but I can't" I put my hands through my hair "I tried to convince myself to love Lauren but I can't, not something against you" I said to Lauren so she won't take it wrong "I was afraid it would ruin our friendship" I looked at her and she looked speechless.

"I love you too" wait! what?! "I was afraid to tell you this, because you are my best friend and lose you could've been more hurt then having you just as my friend, but I... I love you, I can't hold this in my stomach anymore" I get up and she did too, I walked to her and put my hands on her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck.

"The dare is still on" Dianh said with a smirk, I laughed and lay in, I was so ready to feel her lips in mine.

"Wait!" What the fuck Lauren?! "Carry on" she took her phone out with a big smile and was ready to take a picture, finally.

Camila's soft lips were on mine, we moved our lips together and I licked her bottom lips, asking for approval to enter my tongue, she opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue in, feeling hers against mine, oh damn, I want to kiss her for the rest of my life, out tongues fight for dominance, She wan which it was really surprising.

"Okay, okay that enough kids" Ally said and we pulled away laughing and smiling.

"Would you go out with me?" I asked the smiley little girl in my arms.

"I would love too"

-----------------------

A/n; hey guys!
If you like my imagines I have more two stories, One on Lauren and the other on Dinah, I would really love if you read it and vote and comment.

~love y'all❤️~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 3.6K 33
Fifth harmony imagines for all the girls and ships
7.9K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
92.1K 3.4K 21
Lauren/You. Based on my imagine 'Bad Reputation'.