Miss Carpenters Mistake Or Gi...

By rilesbrokenhart

Maya was never a happy or normal teenage girl and it gets worse when she is forced to go to a party by her be... More

the cast
the begining
Maya or Charlotte?
The truth?
A Lair thats what he is.
A whole lot of sorrys.
The truth
Its A...
My new book!
live stream.
the interview.
The interview part two.
back to school.
Four little balls of happiness.
home sweet home.
Finished.
Sequal?

im sorry

115 2 6
By rilesbrokenhart

An- im so sorry I haven't updated but there has been a lot going on. Christmas is around the corner and im so busy with that plus something personal happened some of you may know what if you speak to me a lot but some people have helped me though the process and one imperticular that got me out of the situation and helped me feel happier. I want to thank you so much This_Broken_Girl for helping me through this process and supporting me you honestly are the most amazing sweetest and kindest human ever to exise.

I don't know when my next update will be probably once I have sorted the problem completely. BTW I need you guys to comment below names for the four baby girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.2K 41
Maya becomes pregnant with her and Lucas baby when she is 15 years old and he's 16. When Maya's parents find out she is pregnant they tell her that t...
69.6K 1.7K 17
hurt emotionally and physically, how can maya ever recover.
29.4K 437 27
Will Maya know how she feels when she returns to her home town? Or will she make everything worse?
59.7K 1.7K 53
Sequel to my last book, Finally Part 1. This book will be about Maya going through her pregnancy with some twist and turns. Junior-Senior year. Insen...