CrossRoads.....

By Abha3006

Life is never comes the way you want it....it has it own ways...its on you who you take it change yourself an... More

Chapter 1-Introduction
Chapter 2- The Story Beings
Chapter 3- Darkness...
Chapter 4- Memories .... a fatal attarctaion
Chapter 5- The Past....Present...Future???
Chapter 6- The Seductress & The Sleeping Beauty
Chapter7-The War Intesfies
Chapter 8- Her Hatred
Chapter 9-Out in Open
Chapter 10-The Sisters
Chapter 11- The Heiress
Chapter-12 -A Star Studded Night
Chapter 13-The Colours of Love
Chapter 15- Doubts & Confessions
Chapter 16-The Beginning of The Dawn
Chapter 17-Revenge Begins
Chapter 18 - The Justice
Chapter 19-A Wounded Heart
Chapter-20-Beginning of a Love Story
Chapter 21-Alone... Confused....Sad
Chapter 22- Building Blocks
Chapter 23- A Sweet Confession
Chapter 24- A New Beginning
Chapter 25-Born to Rule

Chapter-14 The Cloud with Silver Linning

2.5K 168 31
By Abha3006

Dedicated to Dipika ...love you sweet heart

LONDON

Raima woke up somewhere around dawn...she checked the time it was 6:00 AM....she tried moving but a strong arm pulled her close...Arjun slept with his front attached to Raima's back...she caressed his arm over her waist..Raima eyes turned to the glass door opening into the balcony...the darkness had started fading as the tiny rays were piercing the sky...Raima blinked....it was snowing ....she smiled...she was happy...very happy...somewhere the darkness that covered her heart was leaving...Raima turned her face towards Arjun...he was still in a deep slumber ....he looked adorable...she watched him...and gently removed the dark lock of hair from his forehead....Raima lisped his name 'Arjun' it gave her a sense of belonging....yes Arjun was right...he belonged to her as she to him....whenever he was around...Rini would come alive pushing the violent Raima somewhere back...with him she was calm....there was no need for her to take sleeping pills or pain killers...Raima smiled watching Arjun..she pecked his cheek....he lifted his arm and scratched his cheek ...again looped it around Raima's waist...Raima smiled she lifted her torso up and pecked his nose...Arjun squinted and scratched his nose.. Raima utilized the time and quickly moved on the back of Arjun...Arjun extended his arm to loop it around Raima...she found no one....without opening his eyes he stretched it more to get a grip on her...but nothing...Raima giggle but covered her mouth ....Arjun understood..he pretended going back to sleep...Raima after a minute peeped over his shoulder to check if he was sleeping....Arjun was waiting he caught hold of her waist turning around and brought her below him...locking her arms above her head...Raima squealed then pouted; ''you cheated''

Arjun smiled; ''Really and who was troubling the sleeping tiger''

Raima gave a confused look; ''who is a Tiger here... I can only see a muscular Rabbit???''

Arjun smirked tighten his grip on her wrists...he leaned close to her face; ''Muscular Rabbit ???...fine honey ...let this Rabbit show you some of his skills'' Arjun left feathery kisses from her face to neck Raima moaned ....Arjun smiled and bit her ear lobe ...she squeaked...Arjun grinned; ''Guess Tigress is too soft for rabbit's bite''

Raima blinked; ''was that a punishment ???''

Arjun left her wrist and dropped his body beside her pulling her on the top; ''No heiress ...you don't punish in love....its all about forgiving....when you punish your love....its you who feel the pain more...''

Raima absorbed his words...she kept her head on his chest ...Arjun wrapped his arms around her....Raima's POV; ''Yes he is right...OMG! what have I done...my Sam is going through all the pain I am inflicting on Nitin....how blind I have been...Sam still loves Nitin and just for me Sam is hurting Nitin and in turn she is dying every minute'...Raima bit her finger nails ; ''Sam is hurting herself''

Arjun; ''Yes she is ...the way she loved Nitin...she will not love anyone ....its not just Sam...even Nitin loves her with all his madness....I have seen how they adored each other....''

Raima; ''then why did he doubt her''

Arjun; ''Love makes you insecure....and Nitin's anger is his biggest enemy''

Raima; ''Arjun I want to know all....why were you and Sam linked...where it started ....''

Arjun; ''I will tell you all....'' Raima hugged him tight closing her eyes....she wanted to correct all that went wrong....and she was going to start with Alex.''

Mumbai Paradise View 

Sam had asked Snehal to get her few documents on Sterling Heights...in Raima's absence Sam was taking care of everything....Snehal started looking for documents in Sam's cupboard...she recalled that Sam had asked her to search in the bottom shelf....Snehal....pulled few files out ..she picked the required one....Snehal stopped; 'I will never get this kind of opportunity again...I need do know what Sam is hiding...may be I can sooth her pain....finish all this'' Snehal then searched all the shelves...she got a box hidden deep between the clothes...Snehal opened the box and the contents in it left Snehal shocked....she quickly dialled Rakhi and updated her....Rakhi heard and directed Snehal on what should be done....

Mumbai BLING MEDIA

Sam was in her cabin...head leaned on the chair with her eyes close...but her mind was working...she was continuously pressing the stress ball...Sam knew it was Vinit who threw her off the road...Vinit worked in her team for Nitin...before that he worked for Raizada productions .....Vinit was good friends with Niharika.... Niharika loved Nitin...she even tried to erase Sam's memories from Nitin's life by proving Sam's ideas wrong....Sam opened her eyes ''Siddesh...Nivi....Niharika....you are so dead'' ....she had Vinit now...it was Niharika's turn... and then slowly she would get her hands on Raizadas. ...Sam smirked...she heard a knock and Snehal walked in..Sam smiled; ''what Kiddo...you are too busy these days...we live together and I am seeing you after 2 days...looks like your boy friend is taking lot of your time''

Snehal; ''why would a budding actor date a servants daughter''

Sam; ''Say that again and I will slap you''

Snehal; ''But its true....leave me...here your files''

Sam caught Snehal's wrist; ''Kiddo...I am your Sam...why are you hiding from me''

Snehal smiled sadly; ''That's because you are no more my Sam ...you are turning Sameera''

Sam walked to Snehal cupped her face and lifted it up; ''Kiddo I will never chnage for you..tell me why are you so dull''

Snehal gave up and tears started pouring from her eyes...Sam looked confused...Snehal hugged Sam; ''Sam Nitin is hurting himself....he thinks you will be happy if he destroys himself....and he is doing that ...in every possible way....please Sam save him and yourself''

Sam made a stern face and moved away; ''I have nothing to do with him....I don't care he lives or die.....''

Snehal; ''Shut up Sam!!! ....whom are you trying to fool...me ....world or yourself .....do you think I am blind ....I see everything ....'' Snehal turned around to leave...but then stopped; ''No wife would want her husband harmed....''

Sam jerked around; ''How did ...you...know...?''

Snehal; ''I was bought up by Rakhi Khanna....and trained by media heiress Raima Khanna... I may not be your blood....but I loved you both like sisters....you cannot hide things from me''

Sam turned her back to Snehal...she didn't wanted to show her tears...; ''its not true...I don't have feelings for him''

Snehal gripped the door handle; ''Sam I promised myself and badi ma...that I won't let any of you take a wrong path and I will keep my promise...'' Snehal left ....Sam watched the little girl she always cared for .. she had grown up.....Sam knew Snehal would try meeting Nitin....that was dangerous....someone who want her dead..might target Snehal too...she dialed Rana; ''get Snehal a personal security ASAP''

Raizada Productions

Nitin was sitting in the office of Raizada productions hearing the script ....the script writer went on and on..imitating each line with emotions...trying to prove his script worthy....Nitin had not even heard a word...he was lost in his Sam....all his life no one loved him....his father loved his step siblings bit not him...reason..he never loved Nitin's mom...but Sam did..with all her heart and soul...she left everything for him...her family ...her comfort...she supported him through the hardships of his career ....she was the one who made him Nitin....a star

Nitin took a deep breath he chided himself... 'Sam gave me all she had...and in return I broke her heart...raised finger on her love... her character.....I deserve the worst....she wants me punished ..fair...I should be...I have been a horrible man....I destroyed Raima....yes I never regretted that....because I needed that money for us...I was just thinking about my life with Sam...I had to move out my father's house...or I would have died... ....I spoiled an innocent life...yes I deserve Sam's hatred ...''

Sidesh; ''So Nitin...what do think of the script''

Nitin looked as if woken from a deep slumber...; ''Ah Yes...its great''

Siddesh; ''Yes and it will be a blockbuster''

Nitin smiled..he knew the script was junk....now he wasn't interested.....all he wanted was to give Sam what she needed...his destruction; '' yes it will be...tell me when to start...but you know I am practically banned by media board''

Siddesh; ''That kid Raima thinks she can rule....leave all that to me''

Nitin; ''just be careful....she is no kid...she can bring the mountains down... I will send you my dates''

Nitin was about to walk to out when Nivi blocked his way; ''Hi there Nitin...long time no see''

Nitin gave Nivi a disgusted look; '' good I didn't see you... last time I did...it screwed my life''

Nivi just tapped her manicured fingers on Nitin's shoulder; ''Don't cry on that Bitch...she never deserved...''

Nivi was yet to complete her statement when Nitin's hand grabbed her neck ....she tried pulling his fingers off...so did the others in the room....but none could move Nitin an inch from his place....he snarled; ''Listen to me very carefully....her name is Sameera...even if you roll yourself in the gold dust...you wouldn't be 1/10 of her...so keep you filthy mouth in check...and sluts like you have no right to point fingers at others''

Nitin jerked Nivi hard...she fell in the corner coughing gasping for breath....Nitin gave Siddesh a warning look before walking out....he took the keys from his driver...he wanted to see Sam...he was desperate..to hold her feel her soft skin against his rough one...there was no way he would let her go...she was his only his....

LONDON

Arjun had to shoot for his movie and Raima drove off to Alex's place...Alex who had been living in a castle all his life ..was living in a small 3 bedroom house....Raima pressed the door bell....Alex's sister answered she was shocked to find Raima at her door...she gulped....Raima walked in....; ''Alex''

Alex walked out .....Raima smiled looking at him...she pulled out a set of papers; ''here your mansion papers.... that day it was a gift I had planned for you... today I am giving you back as a parting gift''

Alex; ''I don't have enough money.....and I won't accept it without it''

Raima took Alex's hand; ''I know you....you won't keep a penny....I am not giving you a house ...I am giving you memories....you have been and amazing friend Alex....i want to see you happy....take you family back to their house''

Alex's blue eyes were wet now....he still loved her and deeply; ''promise me you accept the money'' Raima nodded....

Alex; ''Can I get one last hug....'' Raima watched him and then wrapped her arms around his neck....Alex held her close...his eyes were pouring....Raima rubbed his back....Alex spoke faintly; ''I wish...I could erase all that....I wish I could bring you back....but I can't and I don't deserve you Rini....promise me....you will kill the hatred and anger in your heart...smile Rini...this is the gift I want''

Raima; '' I will try'' Alex pecked her forehead...Raima patted his cheek....she walked off...feeling lighter better and happier...

Mumbai BLING Media

Nitin barged into Bling office like a storm....the security tried stopping him but even they were hesitant in putting hands on a celebrity...Nitin got into the lift punching the 10th floor...he stormed out ..the receptionist gulped...not able to think of any solution to the problem name Nitin....Nitin asked for Sam..the girl politely replied; ''Sir Ma'am doesn't see anybody with an appointment''

Nitin closed his eyes to calm his nerves; ''Look I really don't want to argue...just tell her its Nitin''

Receptionist was about to interrupt when Snehal spoke; ''Its fine ...please come with me Nitin''

Nitin watched Snehal for a minute....she was Raima's biggest confidante....or may be even Sam's ..he wasn't ready to trust her...but he had no option....Snehal stood there unblinking waiting for Nitin to move his steps...he did...Snehal smiled and took the lead with Nitin following her...Nitin stopped after entering her cabin; ''I am here for Sam and not to chit chat with you''

Snehal; ''and I am talking to you for Sam...I have no intention or urge to look at your scorned face''

Nitin; ''you have so much of Rini in you''

Snehal; '''So does Sam....and this is what you need to understand....Rini and Sam are alike...the only difference is that one loved you...and the other hates you...now if you are done with my personality anatomy ...have a seat''

After patiently listening to Snehal Nitin smiled; ''why are you helping me...why this sudden kindness''

Snehal leaned forward; '' Oh don't try your luck....I will do no kindness to the man who broke my Rini and is not ashamed of it...but I can't see Sam in pain''

Nitin lowered his eyes; ''Look I am really sorry for what I did with Rini....i wanted to aplogise...but I knew she wouldn't accept it''

Snehal frowned; ''Either you are dumb or too arrogant...when you are guilty you are suppose to repent and apologies...irrespective of the fact whether you are granted the apology or not....Rini would have forgiven you if you were sorry from your heart...which you are not...still''

Nitin looked up; ''Rini never forgives...she is too proud''

Snehal banged the table; ''Not a word against her....and why do you expect her to forgive....who are you...she accepted you once in Sam's life even when you scarred her ...yet you went on being a jerk...ask yourself Nitin..do you deserve this forgiveness''

Nitin looked at Snehal angry eyes; ''You are too mature for your age...''

Snehal; ''And you are too stupid....to understand small things...now do as I say and don't irk Sam...''

Nitin got up and walked to Snehal he patted her cheek; ''Wish I had someone like you....as a family or a friend....then this Nitin wouldn't have been a jerk....see you kiddo''

Snehal removed his hand; ''I am kiddo only to my family...and you really have to work hard to be a part of it''

Nitin smiled wide; ''fine then ...how about Sis....I craved for one...since you are too young to be my mother figure...I will call you sis...'' He pinched her cheek..and Snehal slapped his hand.... Nitin laughed...he turned around and left..Snehal rubbed her cheek; 'Why am I kiddo to all...God I want to grow up' Snehal didn't knew that Nitin was serious ....he never formed bonds and relations just for words...he spoke only if he meant it with heart

Snehal's phone beeped...it was Gaurav an upcoming young actor...she just closed her eyes and deleted the message...she was done....Vinit used her and Gaurav mocked her in his drunken state for being servant.... now he was apologizing ..realizing what Raima could do to him...Snehal blocked his no... she knew it was just temporary before he would try reaching her from a different no. ...but for now...she had to do something for the twins...whom she loved more than her life.

Nitin's Office

Niharika was busy blocking Nitin's date for the upcoming shoots....it was an outdoor schedule ..she was bubbling as she was accompanying Nitin out of the country....and above all he had really been sweet with her...she had decided to make him hers once for all...and this outdoor schedule was the right chance....her phone beeped; ''Hi there''

Caller; ''you sound too happy....not good....you should have been worried since I am back....''

Niharika trembled hearing the voice; ''Sam....Hi ...I am so happy you are fine''

Sam; ''How do you know I wasn't?''

Niharika cursed her self; ''N..No I didn't mean that....you just vanished ...so thought....''

Sam; ''That Sam would have died....sorry to say I didn't '....was taking a time off....to know who wanted me dead...you know what you should never eye things which aren't yours...Niharika watch your back....who knows you might just vanish into the thin air...difference is like I did....I returned....you won't'' Sam disconnected smiling.....she turned her chair around to find a grinning Snehal ....Snehal gave Sam a thumbs up

Niharika's feet gave up...she crashed on the floor....someone from her team offered her water...she took it with trembling hands.....she gulped the whole glass..with maximum spilling out...her breathing was hard...she asked her team member to drop her home..as she wasn't well -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love fanning itself; ''So someone was too sure of capturing Raima's heart...what now red face''

Hate with anger ; ''Red face ...am I ???No I have colors I don't show...I have venom you don't know....some places you can't reach....I lie there buried deep... ''

Love smiled; ''There is no place..I don't reside...there is no corner for you to hide... I am on to finish you off.... watch your back...this will be rough...''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 22 16
I have had enough with my life. I cant seem to deal with it anymore. Im helpless and alone and I cant blame anyone but myself. Im the one to blame. W...
494 137 34
Its a story of a heart💜 that chose to fall for the wrong heart💚
95 9 20
Two people of two different worlds, colliding in one accident. Will it change their lives forever, for the better? Or for the worst?
4.4K 180 16
It's easy for a person's life to change. All you need to hear is one bad thing about them and misconceptions fly high. The truth is though, not every...