A Mystery

By TheeJaffaCake

Josh lives with his step dad and little sister in an abandoned town. They finally get a new neighbour, but Jo... More

A Mystery
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six - The End
Surprise!
The Sequel :-)

Chapter Fourteen

563 23 0
By TheeJaffaCake

- Ambers POV -

Josh left to go downstairs to see his little sister before she went too bed, so I was left alone in his room. It was really dark in here, even when the light was on but it was peaceful..

"Time to go to bed Josh!" I heard a voice say, it was a sweet little voice. The door knob began to move down slowly and I jumped up, finding somewhere to hide. I climbed into the wardrobe and peeked out, watching the door.

"Josh! Why is your door locked!" The voice shouted again, I sighed with relief and stayed still just in case she heard me move. The little foot steps stumped into another bedroom, I heard Josh's voice.

"Good night Katie, I love you sleep well" my heart melted.

"Love you too Josh!" She replied, I was too busy fangirling over the cuteness that I forgot I was inside the wardrobe.

"Amber?" A voice whispered, I peeked out of the wardrobe, it was Josh. He stared at me weirdly and I blushed.

"Sorry.." I said while climbing out.

"I thought you were someone else" I pushed my hair back from my face and sighed. He said nothing.

"Ssooooo..." He said slowly, I looked up.

"So.."

"How, can you do all that stuff?" He said sitting down on his bed, I sat on the opposite side of him, crossing my legs.

"It's been in my family for decades, one person every 10 years in the family gets these powers.." I explained, he nodded.

"That must be amazing, I'd be the happiest person alive if I was you" he said laughing, I looked down and sighed.

- Josh's POV -

"What's wrong?" I asked picking her chin up, she tilted her head.

"It's not a happy thing for me.."

"What?.. Why not?" I answered back quickly, she got off the bed and into the mattress bed I made up for her.

"It doesn't matter.. Night" she said turning over and facing the wall, I sighed and turned out the light.

"Night Amber.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 28 22
Three strangers meet in the most unlikely way and become best friends . Searching for a girl, they go on the most wild adventure ,passing worlds and...
851 36 11
A Family moves to Pennsylvania to start a new life when suddenly their precious pet gets ran over by a truck. What will the family do? What will happ...
15 1 1
An unexpected twist into a world of wonders
9 0 21
this is a story about a family who couldn't live in peace because of a demon that always disturb them,find out what happened in the main story, thank...