A1: The Don (GirlxGirl)

By taylenking

Andrea "Andy" De Palma was raised around a gang in which her father organized himself. Italian pride, selling... More

Summary
Meet the Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six

Chapter Fifteen

24.1K 980 309
By taylenking

After spending the morning at Delaney's place, later that evening I got called to come into the clubhouse for a meeting. When I got there, there were a lot of people lounging around. No one seemed bothered or distressed. A lot of people actually tried to stop me and talk to me. I was surprised Jimmy hadn't put word out about last night yet. It's not like him to not brag to everyone how he punched me in the face. I greeted some people but quickly made my way into the conference room. The meeting was supposed to start ten minutes ago.

When I walked in, all eyes were on me. Jimmy was sitting at the head of the table, where I usually sat at with a smug look on his face. Leo quite blatantly mouthed 'run' to me. Lin gave me a reassuring smile while Rafael gave me a nod with a cigarette hanging from his mouth. Some other people were at the conference table. They were important members that didn't have an exact title. I remained calm and took a seat beside Rafael. Like a champ, he passed me a cigarette and I lit it with my lighter.

"Sorry I'm late," I said nonchalantly. I looked around the room at the stone faces. Some looked at me with worry and some looked like they were ready to kick my ass. If anything was to go down, I knew my friends had my back until the end so I wasn't really worried. They were a couple of guys who were known Jimmy d-ckriders. They acted as his guards and they were standing against the wall around the room.

The thing about Jimmy that pissed me off was the fact that he split up our family something bad. He wasn't a very likeable man so our family was split in half. There was known Jimmy supporters and known Jimmy haters and some neutrals. I always tried to act as a neutral but it was pretty clear that I didn't have much love for Jimmy. The people who didn't like Jimmy all thought that I should be in his position, but once again, I didn't want it. Too much drama. Too much sh-t.

I noticed a guy in the corner. He had his phone out and he had it angled towards me. It was moving slightly. Was he filming? What the hell was going on? I gave the cameraman a menacing glare before staring at Jimmy. Could he get on with whatever this was?

"How's your nose, Andy," he started off. He laughed at himself and I laughed with him just to piss him off. He instantly stopped laughing and gave me a cold stare. I copied his actions. That scar on his face was already throbbing. I smirked at myself at how easy I got under his skin. New record.

"You're really f-cking cocky, did you know that," he seethed. I shrugged my shoulders and took a puff from the cigarette. "Nothing bothers you. You're a big baller, huh, Andy? Your father made this sh-t. Your uncle runs it. You think you're untouchable. But I got something to tell you. I got a newsflash for you. You're just as irreplaceable as any other disrespectful motherf-cker in this so-called family."

"You said that backwards," I pointed out.

"What?"

"You said I'm just as irreplaceable, but that means that I'm hard to come by. That means I'm important to this gang, which I am. It means you can't replace me. What you meant to say is that I was just as replaceable." I should probably stop being a smartass. Jimmy banged his fists on the table and he stood up from his seat. "But I get what you're saying, boss," I added.

Rafael stepped on my foot under the table as in a way to tell me to shut the f-ck up before Jimmy kills me. "If I was you, I would shut my f-cking mouth. Last night, I clocked you once but today, I'm not feeling as nice. You know? You're pathetic. Willing to risk your life and your spot in the gang over some f-cking p-ssy." Jimmy began circling the table with his hands behind his back. "You know what? The next time I see her, you know what I'm going to do to her?"

He walked behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. His hands held them strongly. My fist were balled under the table. I wanted so badly to reach back and punch him in the motherf-cking face. "Next time I see her, she's getting this d-ck rather she likes it or not. I'm giving it to her and then I'm going to let everyone else that wants some get some. I'm going to f-ck her until she f-cking loves me. She's going to forget you and whatever lame ass sex you're giving to her. F-ck. I wonder what those pretty lips would feel like wrapped around my d-ck."

He wanted me to lash out. He wanted me to touch him so he had an excuse to kill me. Instead, I bit the inside of my cheek so hard that I drew blood. I couldn't let him win. If he killed me then Delaney would really be defenseless. He'd probably try to kill Leo, Lin and Rafael too so they couldn't protect her either. "How's her p-ssy? Is it good?"

I looked straight ahead at the wall and tried my best to block out his words. "Did you not hear him ask you a question," one of the men against the wall asked me.

Man, f-ck this sh-t. "Have your pretty lips been wrapped around his d-ck because you're sure as hell riding it," I yelled at the man. Leo was the first one to let loose a laugh but she covered it with a cough.

"Stand the f-ck up," Jimmy ordered me as he grabbed me by the shirt. I smacked my lips but stood up. He pushed me against the wall. "I'm giving you chance after chance because your f-cking father and uncle. But you have one more damn time, Andy! One more! You know, it's crazy. You really have f-cking feelings for that b-tch. I bet she has d-ck in and out of her mouth when you're not around her."

"Watch your f-cking mouth," I yelled at him. I pushed his shoulders and he stumbled back. Lin had already scooted back her chair, ready for anything that was about to go down. Rafael had put out his cigarette and Leo was looking around to find out which guard she'd take down first.

Jimmy smacked me before wrapping his hands around my throat. He slammed me against the wall repeatedly. "Mark my words. Those feelings that you have for that girl is going to get you killed. I suggest you learn how to control those feelings before it comes to that. Next time you push me, little girl, it'll be your last." Jimmy let go of my throat and I gasped for air. "For now, why don't you and your three f-cking friends find a way to increase our drug sales. We had some low numbers last month."

All of Jimmy's d-ckriders and him walked out of the office. The guy with the camera ended the video with a smirk. I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair. "That wasn't cool, man. If it makes you feel better, we're not with Jimmy. If you want to have him killed, we can hook something up, Andy. More people love you than you think. We can make you the new head honcho," one of our top members who was sitting at the table said. Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"I'm good," was all I said.

After a brief meeting with Leo, Lin and Rafael, I went over to the bar to make myself a drink. Rafael seemed to follow me. He sat in front of the bar and looked at me for a while as I made a drink. "What? You want a drink or something," I asked.

"Don't let him push you away from Delaney. He's jealous. You two are perfect for each other," he told me with a soft smile. "And yeah, a drink would be good. I got a little worried for you back there."

"If he killed me, a full out war would happen. My father wouldn't rest until he was dead. Everyone would turn their back on Jimmy and he'd be dead at least an hour after he killed me. He knows it. He's not going to do sh-t. Don't worry about it. Or Delaney. I'm not letting him push me away from her," I reassured Rafael.

"Good because it really doesn't matter what Jimmy or anyone else thinks. I see the way you look at that girl. You didn't even look at her like that." He nodded his over to my ex-fiancée who was on some dude's lap. I rolled my eyes and slid his drink over to him. We took a sip at the same time. Rafael grimaced. "What the f-ck is this? This sh-t is strong as hell!"

I frowned up my face. "I have no idea. It looked good when I made it." We both slammed our glasses down and chuckled.

"Leave the drink making to me. I'll leave the blunt rolling to you." Rafael and I switched places. He got behind the bar and I sat down across from him. He used to date a bartender and she taught him a lot so I knew he could make a way better drink.

I admired him as he picked up each bottle and inspected it. Rafael was one of those guys that made me feel insecure around him. When we used to go looking for chicks together, he always pulled them better. It had to be his f-cking hair. "You're such a pretty boy," I told him.

He laughed. "That's why you kissed me back in the day, huh?"

"Yeah, I thought you were a girl." We both laughed but it ceased all too quickly. I looked down at my fingers as they drummed against the countertop. "I really like her, man. She's making me feel sh-t I've never felt before. It's like love or some sh-t."

"Love or some sh-t," Rafael repeated with a laugh. "Very poetic."

"Yeah. I loved my ex but not like this. When I found out she was f-cking with everyone, I just kind of dropped it and was hurt for a couple of days. Delaney and I aren't even official but if anyone touched her, I would probably kill them. I'm literally crazy about her. I'd do anything to make her happy."

"And you should. She's a loyal, badass girl. She's gorgeous and she seems to really like you back. I'd wife her in her heartbeat."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," I said with a nervous laugh before drinking what Rafael made me. He chuckled. "Now, this, this is a good drink."

-

When I got home later that night, I found myself in bed watching a reality show about a bunch of stupid, rich women. It was kind of entertaining. I would've went over to Delaney's place, but I didn't want to be too overbearing. I turned off the television and decided to try to go to bed early. I laid back and before I could close my eyes. My phone lit up and so did my face with a stupid smile.

I finally put down my phone and laid my head back on my pillow. Biting my lower lip, I began to wonder how did I get so lucky to be able to meet Delaney? I had to make her mine.

-

Do you think Andy should take her chances and take out Jimmy?

Is Andy f-cked up for not sending a picture back? 😂

Make sure you guys comment. I want to know what's going on through your heads as you read this. Comment on every damn paragraph if you want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 22.3K 30
After the death of her last living parent and getting known by an American modeling company, Hungarian Mira Caspari sets off to move to the United St...
86K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
77.3K 2.6K 10
"Kiss me." "I think I'll pass." Before I could say anything else, her hands grabbed my hips and slammed my back against the wall. And her lips found...
84.8K 6.5K 60
In Phi, you don't get a choice. You fight and you kill until it kills you. After running from the only home she'd ever known, Cassie is out to get r...