prey ✄ calm

By mistudies

"oh darling, we're the predators and you're our prey." [lowercase intended] ✄ started: august 24th, 2016 fini... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
this tea is scorching hot beware
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
NOT AN UPDATE
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-five
zero ; part two

twenty-four

1.9K 81 20
By mistudies

only one chapter and an epilogue left?? i can't believe it. hopefully you enjoy this !! also this chapter takes place in may and i'm sorry if it sucks, i'm not feeling that great so my writing isn't going to be the best. this chapter also contains arabella but he has the grey bracelet so i switch back and forth from pronouns.

+

ashton sat in front of the mirror and placed black sparkly eyeshadow over his red eyeshadow. he was getting ready for the soccer game where he had to cheer.

he put down the eyeshadow and picked up the little highlight palette he had. ashton gently spread the glitter on his face and made sure to put the right amount on both sides.

the boy applied red lipstick on his thin lips and when he finished, he flashed his pearly teeth in the mirror he was working.

"okay, girls and ashton," the coach stopped and looked over at ashton to see him nod and smile. she then continued, "this is the last home game before the team leaves for travel games. let's make it count!"

everyone cheered and waved their pompoms. they got up in a line and waited until the coach gave them the cue to start running on the field.

ashton smiled and shook his school colored pompoms. they all got in their positions and started their cheer. ashton cheered, jumped, and clapped like his life depended on it.

"now that we're done, and we cheered your ears off, here's the soccer team, the ones you're here for!" ashton changed and hurried over to the entrance. he put his pompoms in front of him and the person across from him did the same.

once everyone was lined up, a drumroll began to play which made everyone ruffle the plastic material, and when it stopped the cheerleaders pulled their equipment back. the team came walking out with huge smiles on their face. they were excited to play the game, and more importantly, they were excited to win.

ashton waited patiently and he cheered for everyone that passed. he bit his lip as he wondered where could they be. he was about to stop and turn around when the familiar players walked out last.

ashton jumped excitedly since he always loved seeing them in uniform, "luke! calum! you look so good! go out there and do you best, babes."

they smiled at ashton's kind words and both took turns giving him a kiss. ashton smiled wide and noticed the players were getting lined up. his eyes widened as he started to push the men towards the field, "go, they're starting! don't keep them waiting!"

the two laughed before stopping ashton and walking away. ashton cheered and went back over to the sideline. he watched them play some before someone tapped his shoulder. he turned around confused until he saw the familiar lilac hair.

"michael!" he yelled and hugged the boy. he was happy that he had one of his boyfriends comforting him when he's not cheering.

"hey, bug." michael gave a grin and ruffled ashton's hair. ashton scrunched up his nose and moved away from michael. the older one grabbed onto ashton's waist to stop him from leaving which caused the boy to fall on his lap.

ashton squeaked and covered his face. he was blushing so hard that his face was turning a dark red. michael slowly removed ashton's hands from his face, "stop. i like seeing you blush, it's cute."

ashton choked on his spit and hurriedly stood up. he shoved michael and wrapped his arms around himself, "i-i have to g-go ch-ch-cheer!"

michael grunted as he got up from his spot on the ground. he mumbled an apology to ashton and rubbed his head and harshly hit the bleachers. ashton nodded and rubbed his legs.

ashton awkwardly looked around. he bit his lips and kicked the ground, "so.. let me go cheer.. and i'll be back.."

ashton trailed off before grabbing his stuff and hurrying away. he mentally scolded himself for being awkward. he went over to his position and went over what he had to do in his head.

he followed all the steps he learned and took a deep breath of warm air as he held onto someone's shoulders and got lifted into the air.

luke, calum, and michael watched as ashton cheered happily. calum crossed his arms, "this is the happiest i've seen him since everything happened."

luke agreed, "i can't believe that he's so happy even though he went through all of that."

michael sighed, "you can't dwell over it forever. maybe it's just best to still enjoy your life, even if that did happen. i mean, there's no law that if that happens you still can't have fun, be in a relationship, or have great friends."

luke and calum agreed. they heard the whistle and knew they had to go back out. calum ran his fingers through his curly hair, "we gotta get back out there."

luke nodded and went to hug michael. michael jumped back, "ew, no. you guys are sweaty and i don't wanna smell like sweat also."

luke raised an eyebrow, "so, you would hate if we did this?"

luke and calum launched toward the eldest out of the three and squished him between them. calum ignored the cries of michael and spoke over him, "hey luke, do you think michael would be mad if we did this?"

calum pressed his head to michael and released all the sweat in his hair onto michael. luke followed and laughed while doing it. they pulled away and kissed michael's lips once before leaving.

michael huffed in frustration and wiped his face. he crossed his arms and glared at the pair as they kicked the ball around. michael scoffed as he tried to get the sweat off of him, "i fucking hate them." the boys winked at his glare and continued to play, calum scoring a goal.

michael sighed and tried to keep his deathly stare, but he couldn't help but to let the sides of his mouth curl up, "but still, i can't stop myself from loving them."

+

it was after the game and the four boys were walking home. the boys had won against the team they were against and everyone was extremely happy about it. ashton was being given a piggyback ride since his legs was sore.

ashton groaned loudly, "my legs and feet hurt so bad!"

michael panted as he was out of breath, "mine do too. you know, as small and light you look, you're actually heavy as hell."

ashton hit michael's shoulder and kicked his hip, causing the male to yelp in pain. he let go of one of ashton's legs to massage his hip and shoulder. he grabbed the boy's leg again and continued to trudge along.

suddenly, ashton was snatched from michael's back and spun around. the familiar scent of cinnamon filled his nostrils and he immediately hugged back.

"you did great, bug!" arabella screamed. he swung ashton around and tossed him around like a ragdoll.

luke cleared his throat, "uh, star players here. we actually won the game?"

arabella looked the two boys up and down. she stopped and stared into their faces, "good for you."

calum rolled his eyes and rested his head on luke's shoulder. he intertwined his fingers with the pale boy and let out a content smile. luke wrapped his arm around calum's shoulders and rest his head on his hair.

ashton whined, "my feet hurt, let's just take a bus or an uber or whatever the heck there is."

michael nodded and ordered an uber. they would've taken the bus, but none of them had change or a bus pass so this was the next big thing.

people started calling arabella's name and he looked in the direction before smiling. he turned back around and hugged ashton, "gotta get going. have fun at wherever you're going!"

they nodded and watched the boy jog away. they looked away and started talking about nonsense. the uber came ten minutes later and they all got in. ashton sat in the front seat whereas the rest squished together in the back.

the ride to michael's apartment was silent except for michael occasionally squeaking when calum pinched his hip and music playing lowly on the radio. after six minutes they reached the building and got dropped off at the front.

"thanks, man." calum smiled at the driver. the guy nodded and fist bumped calum, "no problem, big dawg." [a/n: sORRY I HAD TO]

calum stared in shock as he drove off. he whipped around excitedly and rushed into the lobby area. the boys followed him slowly.

calum pressed the button for the elevator and turned towards his boyfriends, "did you hear that? he called me big dawg. big dawg. no one has ever called me that."

ashton rolled his eyes, "big dawg? more like little puppy."

calum pouted and crossed his arms, "i'm not a puppy. i'm very manly."

luke, michael, and ashton all looked at each other before bursting into a fit of giggles. calum flipped the laughing boys off and entered the elevator when it opened.

the ride to michael's floor was filled with giggles and small talk. when they weren't being loud the elevator was filled with silence. not an awkward silence, a comfortable one. they didn't know how a period of silence could be comfortable, but it was.

the elevator finally reached michael's floor and the group stumbled out. michael lead them to his door and unlocked it. they all filed in and collapsed on the living room floor.

michael went into his room and grabbed some clothes. he dug in luke and calum's bag and picked out sweats and boxers. he went to his closet and got his shirt and some underwear for ashton out. he left his room and went back to the living room, "does anyone need a shower?"

ashton hopped up quickly and took the clothes from michael. he hurried into the bathroom and closed the door. michael laughed at his eagerness and tossed the remaining clothes in his hands to the owners. as they waited for ashton to be finished, the boys played on their phones and cuddled.

+

ashton hummed a tune as he wrapped the towel around himself. he ran his fingers through his wet hair and left the bathroom. he slipped into michael's room and closed the door. ashton went around michael's room to find the deodorant and lotion.

meanwhile out in the living room, luke yawned and stretched. he scratched his head, "i'm gonna go lay down, i'm tired."

the other two boys nodded and turned back to giving each other little kisses and compliments. luke smiled at the boys and trudged to the bedroom. he rubbed his eyes and opened the door, only to be surprised when a naked ashton was there with his back towards the door.

luke's eyes widened as he was faced with ashton's perky bum. ashton has humming a song and lotioning the body part. he finished and was starting to turn around. to avoid getting caught, luke slammed the door shut.

ashton heard the door close and he whipped his head towards the door. a confused expression crossed ashton's face. he shrugged it off and slipped on michael's boxers. he cringed, "i feel six again."

he grabbed michael's flannel and put it on. he buttoned it up and giggled as it stopped at his knees. he dried off his hair and rolled up the flannel sleeves before opening the door. he found luke outside of it which made him smile.

"hey luke!" he chirped and looked up at the blonde. luke let out a choked out, "hello."

ashton stepped back into the room and went as far as possible. he ran and jumped into luke's arms, "carry me to my other loves."

luke rolled his eyes and followed ashton's request. he carried him to the living room which was inhabited by the two sleeping boyfriends known as michael and calum. ashton smiled at them and then yawned. luke looked into ashton's sleepy face, "you tired, baby?"

ashton nodded and submissively rubbed his eyes. luke agreed that he was tired too, so he took ashton back into the room. he tucked the younger one in and kissed his forehead, "goodnight, sweet dreams."

the blonde began to walk away when he felt a tug on his hand. he turned around and looked into ashton's big hazel eyes, "stay, please."

luke smiled and nodded. he stripped out of his clothes and turned off the lights. he told ashton he'd be right back and he left the room and entered the living room. there, he turned off the lights and kissed the already sleeping boys before returning to the room.

when he got there, he found ashton already passed out and snoring lightly. luke chuckled and closed the door. he cautiously climbed into bed with ashton and under the covers. he held ashton tight and steadied his breathing with the pounding of ashton's heart. he did that until he fell asleep with the love of his life in his arms and a full heart.

+
what the heck did i just write 2,210 words of love and sappiness. also i might not update much since i can't have wattpad anymore on my phone (i'm updating on my sisters phone). so yeah i hope you enjoy and yeah i love you guys !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 114 26
ℓєтѕ вє υиρяє∂ι¢тαвℓє Luke fanfic❤️ Warning this was written on my phone so please excuse the errors. Thanks for reading!
33.1K 1.6K 25
❝ In the back of my mind You died And I didn't even cry No, not a single tear And I'm sick of waiting patiently for someone that won't even arrive.❞ ...
265K 6.1K 24
in which, I write bad smut LASHTON HEMWIN & OT4 COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016
10.5K 229 33
Ruined and damage life of the mess older will be fixed by the innocent younger Started: 10-28-21 Published: 01-11-22 Ended: 01-11-22 All Right Rese...