Sebastian (BoyXBoy, Werewolf)...

Od Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Sebastian Porter loves the supernatural, his favorite being werewolves. How ironic that he just so... Více

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 2
SECOND Book :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (FINALE)
Milo is PUBLISHED!!
Out of the Dark

Chapter 33

26.2K 1.1K 98
Od Anissa_Eylene555

--Sebastian--

I glance over to James who chuckles to himself and I notice a deep smirk taking over his ridiculously handsome features. He pulls into the garage of the Pack House and I can't seem to look away from that smirk playing on his always tempting lips.

"What's so funny?" I ask finally annoyed that I don't understand what is to smirk and chuckle about like he does.

James shuts the car off before turning to me. "You smell like me," He says easily, the smirk deepening as he catches my eye.

I raise a confused eyebrow. "I thought I always smelt like you because we mated?" I say confused.

James chuckles again, the sound vibrating in his chest. "No, I mean, you really smell like me," He tries again. "I can barely catch your own scent you're so full of mine right now,"

"How can you not smell my own scent?" I ask still confused. He seems to find my confusion amusing as his smirk turns into a genuine smile. He reaches out to caress my face gently.

"Because I marked you three times in the last hour," He explains. "Your full of my scent and essence right now. Besides, you're also wearing my sweatshirt and we were just cuddling in my car. Sebastian, everyone in this house will know who you belong to the second you step out of this car. Are you prepared for that?"

I look down at the gray sweatshirt I wear. "This is yours?" I blurt out. "Huh, I just threw on a random sweatshirt when my parents called me down," I smile as I realize it is in fact James' sweatshirt I am wearing.

"And once again, you have no shirt underneath it," James notes. "But seriously, are you prepared? We can get a hotel if you're not ready?"

My eyebrows furrow as I shake my head. "I'm fine, James, seriously. I'm okay with people knowing I'm yours,"

"Are you positive?" He asks with a serious look on his face. "They will know immediately that we are mated. That means they will know we had sex at one point. You're not going to be embarrassed?"

I gulp at the thought of everyone knowing James and I had sex. They will probably think we had sex tonight since I apparently reek of James and no doubt they will be able to smell the cum in my pants from cuming twice. Then I shake my head.

"I'll be fine. Let them know that your mine and we have sex. I bet they'll be jealous that I got you first, second, and last," I say before I become possessive. "Because only I get to have sex with you, James, only me. No one else gets to see you like that. No one else gets to feel you so intimately. No one else gets to love you like I do. Got it?" I ask with a sharp glare as if daring him to cheat on me.

James' eyes are wide as he quickly nods his head. "Yes sir," He says with a mock salute before he pulls me close to kiss me gently on the lips. "I wouldn't even dream about anyone else. You're all that consumes my thoughts. You're my oxygen, Sebastian, and I need you to help me breathe. I couldn't bear to have you angry at me, or have the conscious of cheating on you. Your all I want and need in life, so stop worrying,"

"I'm not worried," I say truthfully because deep down I know James would never cheat on me. "Now, let's go so you can feed me. I haven't eaten all day," I mutter as I realize this.

"You haven't eaten?" James asks appalled. "Let's go," Then he gets out of the car and before I can even unbuckle my seatbelt he is opening my door and doing it for me.

I don't even bother with trying to stop him as he unbuckles my seatbelt and lifts me from the car. He grabs my hand and pulls me through the garage; sadly, the sleeves on my arms slide down to hide the fresh mating mark, as well as the damage from Makayla's manicured nails.

James pulls me into the house and continues to drag me through it to the kitchen. I'm actually relieved that we didn't run into anybody on our way, because now that we're inside the nerves of everyone knowing my sex life gets to me.

"Okay, up you go," James says and before I can even respond with a 'what' he is lifting me up onto the counter next to the sink. "We have to get that arm cleaned, and something cold on your face and eye," He says as he inspects my face.

I stay silent as I watch him go to the freezer and rummage inside it. He pulls out two bags of frozen vegetables and then pulls out two wash cloths from one of the drawers to wrap the bags up with. He hands them both to me but inspects my already swollen eye once again.

"Keep that on your eye for sure, and this one is for your cheek," He says quietly as he gently takes my wrist into his hand and raises the clothed bag of vegetables onto my cheek.

The cold from the vegetables seeps through the wash cloths and I shiver from it. I watch as he pulls a First Aid kit from one of the top drawers next to the sink and sets it on the counter next to me before opening it up and inspecting its contents.

"Whoa, ya'll stink," My good eye that isn't swollen shut and covered with frozen vegetables looks up to find Alexa and Mr. Tyler walking into the kitchen.

Mr. Tyler's dark brown eyes find my one good blue one and he gives me a curious look. Did he get taller? I think Mr. Tyler got taller. He strolls closer and stops a good foot away from me and James. James, who still hasn't acknowledged either newcomer as he pulls out a tube of ointment to inspect.

"Hmm, it's not sex, but close, no, I think ya'll have been spending too much time together though," Alexa continues as she rests her hip against the counter next to me. "What happened to ya'? Was James too hard with ya'?"

"No," I mutter as I avoid eye contact with her and Mr. Tyler. Mr. Tyler is giving off this dominating vibe right now that is totally freaking me out.

"Are ya' sure?" Alexa tugs on my wrist to get a look at what's underneath the vegetables. "Whoa, what happened, kid?"

"Don't do that!" James snaps as he swats Alexa's hands away from me. Alexa takes a quick step back away from him. I sigh as I press the cold back to my eye.

Then James rolls my sleeve up my arm to reveal the long fingernail gashes. All five nails seemed to have punctured my skin quite beautifully. They don't bleed that much but blood is smeared all over my arm from the hoodie sleeve rubbing against them, making them look ten times worse than they really are.

"Wow," Alexa breathes out. "Did ya' get in a cat fight?"

"Alexa, shut up," James growls out as he rips open a little packet that smells awfully like a hospital.

"I just wanna make sure ya' mate is okay, geesh, James," Alexa grumbles.

"Alexa, James will tell if he wants," Mr. Tyler says to Alexa before turning to me again.

I quickly look down to watch James only to jump and almost fall off the counter as he presses a little wet cloth to my skin. The cloth burns my skin and I whimper as James holds me onto the counter.

"Hello," Mr. Tyler says. "I am Alpha Tyler of the Willow-Creek pack," I blink back in surprise as I notice he is right next to me now.

"But aren't you the school's principal? How do you have time for two jobs?" I blurt out as I force myself to hold eye contact with him. Standing next to James I notice they are the same height as well as share the dark as night black hair.

Mr. Alpha Tyler chuckles as James glances up to smile at me. "Alpha Tyler and Mr. Tyler from school are brothers," James clarifies before attending to my arm again. I wince as the cloth burns my skin again.

"Yes, Principal Tyler is my younger brother," Alpha Tyler chuckles. "So, who might you be, little one?"

"Uhm, I'm Sebastian," I have to force myself not to whisper.

"A strong name," Alpha Tyler comments. "And you are James' mate?"

"He says I am," I reply.

"You are," James mutters.

"He says I am," I repeat with a smirk.

Alpha Tyler chuckles again as he stares at me. I'm super nervous as he looks me over. James is an Alpha, but he says he's not a full Alpha yet. Alpha Tyler must be a full Alpha. Full Alpha's kind of give me the creeps. I feel like Alpha Tyler is looking into my soul right this very second as his dark brown eyes flash a bright green color before settling back to the original brown.

"It's nice to meet you finally, Sebastian," Alpha Tyler continues. "I understand you bruised your tailbone and was bed ridden so I didn't want to interrupt you during your healing process. It's truly wonderful to finally meet you. I can tell you are making James extremely happy."

I can't help the smile that finds its way onto my face at the news. I look down to see James cleaning up the blood around the long gashes. He seems to sense me looking so he glances up and flashes me a warm smile.

"Ugh," Alexa groans. "Seriously, why can't we just know already?"

I look up to find Alpha Tyler rolling his eyes and giving me a wink.

"My ex-family sucks," I reply to Alexa.

Alpha Tyler's eyes darken. "What does that mean?"

"Yeah, what?" Alexa agrees confused.

"His family sucks," James growls out. "They hurt my, Sebastian,"

"Your family did this?" Alpha Tyler growls out angrily. I know the anger isn't towards me but I still shrink away from it. James' hold on my wrist tightens as he notices my reaction. Somehow, the knowledge of James being here settles my nerves and calms me immensely. I know James will protect me if something were to happen.

"They're not my family anymore, I quite them," I mutter annoyed at the thought of calling those people family still.

"Have they hurt you before?" Alexa asks quietly.

"No," I mutter.

"Liar," James growls. "What about Thanksgiving? What about all the mental abuse?"

"Oh, yeah, I guess they have," I whisper as I chew my bottom lip.

I don't even have to look to see that Alpha Tyler is just as pissed about this as James is because his anger rolls off him in waves. I can tell James is pissed because his hold on my wrist tightens and he wipes my arm faster. James' features are also hard as he has his shoulders squared and glares at my arm. Alexa on the other hand whimpers from all the testosterone and draws closer to me.

"Oh, you poor thing," She whimpers out. "How dare they?" She reaches out and gently strokes my sore cheek. I don't miss the way that James' head snaps up as he watches every move Alexa makes. His gorgeous light brown eyes have also turned a bright golden amber, meaning his wolf is present.

"Hey, Alexa," I say to get her attention from pouting at me. "I haven't eaten all day and I'm near starving. Think you could feed me?" I ask with a cheesy grin.

Alexa pouts one last time before nodding her head and strolling over the fridge. Anything to get her away from James' hard watchful glare right now. I was honestly afraid that James would bite Alexa's hand off for touching me. James doesn't seem to be in a good mood now.

I sigh silently as I remove the cold vegetables from my eye and toss them on the counter with a soft clunk. James glares at it before turning his glare on me. I smile innocently at him before pulling his head closer to me and kissing his forehead.

"Be nice," I whisper. As I pull away I take in how his face has softened and he just looks like a wounded puppy now. "I'm serious, James, be nice to Alexa, she's only being a considerate human,"

James huffs before glancing over his shoulder at Alexa humming a tune to herself as she prepares a sandwich for me. Then he turns back to me with another huff. I smile and shake my head at the childish way he is behaving.

Alpha Tyler excuses himself after that as James finishes cleaning the wounds on my arm and then dressing them with large bandages.

"No, but seriously, what did you do? Bathe in James' scent? Did you actually find a way to bottle up the scent? Because I need to know your secret of how to smell so strongly of your partner. I need to smell more like cherry shaved ice," Alexa rambles on as she slides the sandwich to me on the counter. "Eat up, kid, your gonna need it to heal,"

I smile and thank her before picking up the thick sandwich and taking a big bite out of it. James busies himself by packing up the First Aid kit and putting it away as well as throwing all the bandage wrappers away.

"Hello?" Alexa asks impatiently as she annoyingly draws out the word. "I need to know ya'll's secret,"

James gives her a droll look as I swallow down the food in my mouth. I smile and pull James by the scruff of his collared shirt and pull him between my legs again.

"The secret is marking, Alexa," I say with a smile as I suck the mayo off my thumb. I don't miss the way James's eyes darken as he watches me suck on my finger.

"I already marked Codee, and Codee can't mark me," Alexa complains.

"Sure she can," I reply as I set the sandwich back down on the plate next to me. "Wanna know how?" I ask as I make sure all the food is out of my mouth.

"Yeah, tell me," Alexa encourages.

I smirk before wrapping my hands behind James' neck. "Just like this," I say and swoop my head down to nibble on his neck. James let's out a gasp and his hands grab onto my thighs.

"Ugh," Alexa scoffs. "Seriously, in the kitchen?"

"Why not?" I mumble against James' throat. I pull the surprisingly soft flesh between my teeth and nibble on it before sucking the hell out of it.

"Goddess, people cook and eat in here," Alexa continues to complain.

"Then leave," James growls out as his hands tighten on my thighs. I hold back the moan in my throat as his fingers slide down my inner thigh.

"Ya'll are gonna' sterilize this room when ya' finished," Is the last thing I hear before I get totally lost in James.

Now that I mentioned it, I want to mark James. James may have a more meaningful mark, but my mark can be just as meaningful and serve a purpose too. My mark shows ownership over James. James is mine and if I do this right everyone will be able to see the mark and that James belongs to me. I'm just marking what's mine, as James does to me.

"Sebastian," James groans as he rubs my inner thigh. "Baby, can we take this upstairs?"

I scoff against his throat. "Not yet,"

James chuckles, the sound vibrating through his neck and inside my mouth. I have to make sure this mark is perfect. I have to make sure it is dark and big enough that everyone will see it. It has to be the best hickey anyone will receive.

James groans again as his own mouth finds its way onto my neck and shoulder, half on both. Then he nibbles the skin before sucking it into his mouth. Butterflies erupt inside my belly and I can't help but shiver as his hot mouth sucks on my flesh.

"Ya'll still in here?" I roll my eyes as I hear Alexa's voice. "Shoo, go to ya' own room to eat each other's throats. It's been five minutes, aren't ya' done yet?"

I pull my mouth from James throat and wipe my mouth on the sleeve of my hoodie. "Alexa, James tastes too good to ever be done. Besides, you did say this was a place for cooking and eating, and like you said, I'm just eating his throat," James lets out a booming laugh that honestly startles me for a second.

"Goddess, you're so cute," James laughs as he rubs my neck. I flash him a big toothy cheesy grin.

"Yes, yes, he's cute, can he go be cute elsewhere though?" Alexa groans.

"She's just upset that Codee couldn't come over," James chuckles with a smirk.

"Ya' know what," Alexa starts before James scoops me up into his arms bridal style. I squeak from the sudden and unexpected movement.

"I have an injured mate in my arms, Alexa, would you really like to try something?" James asks appalled. I turn my head to find Alexa just a foot away from us with a dark glare on her pretty face.

"Yeah, because I don't fucking care right now," Alexa growls out as she takes a step closer.

"You should care, though, because if you try something and my mate gets hurt you won't be seeing Codee for a while," James says as he picks up my plate and rests it on my tummy before heading out of the kitchen.

Alexa follows right after us. "Are you threatening my mate?" Alexa growls angrily.

"No, I'm threating you, Alexa," James says with a shrug.

"Don't threaten me," She growls as she follows us up the stairs.

James lets out a deep growl that has me fearful of Alexa's safety. I rub circles on his chest to try and calm him down. He gives me a small smile before looking ahead again.

"Don't threaten my mate," James growls out and I swear I saw the glint of his canines. Where did all this sudden anger come from anyway? "Now, get lost, Alexa, because I'm going to be making love to my mate now," James says as we enter his room.

Alexa's jaw dropping is the last thing I see as James slams the door in her face. I snicker as James carries me to his bed. He removes the plate from my tummy and sets it on the nightstand before laying me on the bed. Only I jump up quickly and drag him down with me. James grunts as he falls onto the bed and I straddle him.

"What are you doing?" James laughs as his hands automatically find my hips.

I widen my eyes as I stare down at him with the most innocent look I can muster. "Whatever do you mean?"

James smiles and licks his lips. I watch his tongue dart out before disappearing again. I can't help myself as I lean down and slip my tongue inside his partly open lips. James accepts my tongue as he sucks it further into his mouth. I whimper as the butterflies hatch inside my stomach again.

James tries to flip us over but I pull away from him and place my hands on his chest to keep him down. He stares up at me with light brown lust filled eyes and I know I finally have him right where I want him.

"Don't move, James," I warn him.

He nods his head slowly so I take this as my que to slowly slide off him. As my feet hit the ground I shake my head and press him back down onto the mattress as he tries to sit up.

"Stay," I command.

"But," He starts to protest but I only shush him by pressing a finger to his swollen lips.

I watch him as I slowly back up until I find the bedroom door. I glance at it so I can find the knob and quickly lock the door. Then I slowly walk back to James who watches me curiously.

"Don't move, James," I command of him again. "Not a single finger,"

He sucks in his whole bottom lip as I climb back on top of him, only this time I'm lower, just below the bulge in his pants. I trail the bulge with my finger and listen as James lets out a hiss. I smile as I pop open his jeans and tug on them until they are halfway down his thighs.

"You know," I say casually even though I can feel the heat and lust coming off James like he is a radiator. "I didn't pack a bag before I quite home. That means, that I get to wear your clothes for the time being, James," I listen closely to his heavy breathing. "And you know what else? I should have taken these pants off a long time ago," What with all the cum in them from James' earlier markings of course.

With that I pop open my own jeans and slide them off, along with my boxers, until they get stuck on my shoes. I yank my shoes and socks off and then kick my pants and boxers off the rest of the way. Then I yank James' boxers down to meet his pants on his thighs.

"James," I whisper as I look him over. "You're a sexy beast, know that?" I ask as I look to find his eyes flickering back and forth from light brown to hazel amber. "And I have missed you terribly. A whole night and half a day without you, I don't know how I survived," I say with a dramatic pout and whimper. "So, I'm thinking about taking advantage of you now," I smile down at him as I slide up his hips and set my ass on his straining erection. James hisses and clamps his eyes shut.

"Goddess," He hisses out as his hands grasp my hips.

"Don't move, James, or I'll stop," I warn him. I don't know why I want to take control like this, but I do. James does so much for me, it's only fair I thank him. And what better way to thank someone than with pleasure? "I'm going to reward you, baby, for rescuing me. For being there. For loving me. And most of all, I'm going to thank you for being you and being born all together. Because you're the most handsome and sexiest man in the whole world, and I swear, the world would explode without you in it to help balance it out," I praise as I grasp his member behind me, his breathing picking up to a dog-like pant that is fucking adorable.

"Seb-," Is all he gets out before I impale myself on him. His eyes widen and he lets out a gasp. "Fuck, me," He groans out as his hands tighten on my hips.

I smile and sink lower onto him. "Okay, I will,"

I take a deep silent breath before lifting off him until just the head is left inside me before dropping back down on him. James lets out a groan that only fuels me to continue. I'm glad there is no pain. I guess James was right about his moon goddess taking away the pain from mating. I also guess I should call her my own goddess now, especially since she has done so much for me already.

"Fuck, James," I groan as I roll my hips. "Fuck you're huge,"

"Does." He pants out. "It." Another pant. "Hurt?" Pant.

I let out a breathy laugh. "Hell no, it's feels amazing,"

I press my hands flat on his chest to help support myself as I lift off him and drop again. Over and over again I lift and drop. Then I straighten my back to get a hold of my balance before I literally start to bounce on him. James seems to enjoy this immensely as he lets a deep sexy moan slip.

I gasp as his length hits my bundle of sensitive nerves. "Fuck," I gasp out.

I can't take the sweet and slow anymore so I speed up my bouncing. I should have taken my sweatshirt off because I am working up a sweat. James' hands move to my own dick as I bounce on top of him. One hand fondles my balls as the other strokes my cock.

As James strokes my length, moan after breathy moan escape me. James let's out a deep throaty groan as I tighten around him. My stomach clenches and I have no idea how I was able to speed up my bouncing as I feel my orgasm coming.

"Seb-," James tries before his jaw drops and I feel him ejaculate inside me hotly.

He groans before tightening his hand around me and stroking my cock faster. He must know I'm close as he squeezes my balls and rubs the slit of my cock with his thumb, the pre-cum beading out and onto his thumb. My breathing picks up to where I'm the one panting like a dog now.

"Come on, baby, cum for me," James coaxes. "Cum all over me, baby," His dirty words do the trick as streams of sticky hot semen coat his hand.

I can't hold myself up any longer as I drop down onto his chest. James pulls his hands out from underneath me to wrap them around me instead. I can hear his fast beating heart under my ear as I use his chest as a pillow, he can probably hear my own fast beating heart as it too thumps in my ears loudly.

"Fuck, Sebastian, that was fucking sexy," James groans into my hair. "Taking control like that, shit,"

"Yeah, it's too much work being the leader, it's all up to you next time," I pant out.

James chuckles, the sound vibrating beneath me. "Okay, baby, but you were still beyond perfect. I just have one question for you,"

"What's that?" I ask as I move my head to rest my chin on his chest and look at him.

"Why did you not remove all of the clothing?" He asks curiously.

"I was in a hurry, thank you very much. Besides, I think you look sexy with your pants at your thighs. I'm thinking I like you in only a T-shirt also," I comment as I draw circles on his clothed chest again.

"Do you now?" James chuckles as his fingers play in my hair in a soothing manner.

"I do, I think you shouldn't wear pants around me anymore. Just a shirt. Although, your fucking hot without a shirt too, so maybe you'll have to alternate between the two. Like when you're cooking. You can cook for me one day in only sweatpants, or a tight pair of boxers would work too. Mhm, yes, that would be sexy. But I don't want you to get burnt, so maybe I'll let you wear an apron at least."

"So basically you want me to go in my birthday suit from now on?" He asks with a smirk. "Because I have no problem with that, it would make shifting a shit ton easier,"

"Hell no, James, only around me. No one else gets to see what I see," I grumble jealously. "Only I get to see how damn sexy you are in just a T-shirt, or completely naked," I trail off as I imagine him naked.

"Stop thinking perverted thoughts about me," James laughs. I smile and shake my head.

"Nope," I lean up and kiss his lips. "It helps me get through the day,"

James smiles before he captures my lips again. "I love you, Sebastian, so fucking much,"

I smile and lick his lips. "I love you too, James," I nip at his bottom lip playfully. "I really love you," I roll my hips and feel his member twitch inside me. "Now, how about you take the reins this time?" I ask with a smirk.

"Why? I think you did a great job," James replies with his own smirk.

"I know I did a great job," I say. "I just like you being the leader more. You know, being the Alpha," I say the word 'Alpha' slowly for emphasis.

James' eyes flash hazel amber for five seconds before they go back to light brown and he is flipping me over to my back. "You just had to say that," He growls out. "I'll show you what an Alpha can do,"

"Please?" I ask as I prepare myself for a long night with the love of my life.

__________555__________

Author's Blurb:

December 17th, 2016

Sorry, this is still not the ending. Buuuut, things are wrapping up. :D

TMI Time:

So I went to the Gynecologist yesterday to see what we could do about my terrible menstrual cramps and to see if I had any cysts because they run in my family. They don't think I have cysts just bad cramps. But the doctor said I should have been put on birth control when I first went in at 15 because I have had these terrible cramps since I first got my period at 9 years old. But they did two different types of ultrasounds on me to see if I have thick uterus walls which would also cause my severe cramps. But hopefully the BC wil help me not die every month!! :D

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

67.9K 2.6K 25
Everyone's gone. All that's left are me and the four. How? Why? Where? Waking up in a strange bed. A strange house with four strange and very handso...
46K 1.1K 16
Bri couldn't tell you if she loved Luke the first time she met him (even if it was more along the lines of wouldn't). But Luke could. He could pinpo...
166K 5.5K 57
[SEASON ONE, COMPLETE] ❛There's a word for us in Mando'a... 𝕹𝖆𝖗𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖗. Temporary ally. That's what we've been since the beginning... right?❜ • A...
1.6M 74.5K 53
[COMPLETE] Beowulf is a 17-year-old who just wants to be a Boxer. He doesn't do relationships anymore, and he is homophobic. So what happens when the...