The Peacemaker {Naruto Fan-Fi...

By TheLegendOf_Bre

We follow the kunoichi Yuyan Hane as she faces the shinobi world once again! Along with her best friend Narut... More

Prologue: The Observer
OC Profiles
Home Sweet Home
And So, it Begins
The Offer?
Still a Hero
Allies and Enemies
A Little Hope
Ran Hane
A Fateful Encounter
Magical
Like a Family
A Normal Day in Life
Plans for the Future
A Turn for the Worst
The Time Comes
An Illusion
Fate
The Legacy of the Hane
Change of Plans
My Beloved Friend
Happy Birthday!
A Stranger Appears
A Pact to Oneself
Pending Missions
I Believe
The Right Words
This Person and This Moment
The One who Sits at the Peak
Because You're You
Goodbye and Good luck
Renegade
Only Time Can Tell
Nostalgia Under the Stars
Don't Take Her from Me
Goodbye, My Friend
Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Not a Warm Welcome
Coming Together
(๑・ิ◡・ิ๑)
Kiyoko Himura
My Letter to you
And Suddenly...
Strike on Konoha
Hisui Tachibana
The Answer
The Joyful Village
That Horrible Man
Judgement
Danzo the Devil
A New Hope
A Loyal Friend
A Hane's Resolve
If it's a War You Want, It's a War You'll Get
Night Terrors
My Dear Brother
Ren the Genius
Madara vs. the Hane
The Truth I Ran From
My Hero, Yuyan Hane
I Love You Regardless
The Time Before Us
I Will Protect this World
What is Precious to Me
The Sage's Blessing
You Have to Live
The Tide of War
Now and Forever
Our Battle
Reconilliaction
Peacemaker
A New Era
Author's Note
Something New : Part 1
Something New : Part 2
Something New: Part 3

Falling Again

3.2K 157 55
By TheLegendOf_Bre

Sasuke's POV

Out of all the stressful situations in the world, I never expected to be stressing out about someone I randomly met and somehow became attracted to only to find out that the same person was my girlfriend who I thought was dead and suddenly I find out it was her, then she was magically taken from me.

The worst part about this is looking for her. I feel like I'm desperately walking in circles trying to find her. I spread out the rest of my team to try and look for her, but there hasn't been a single clue in a single one of the villages. I was growing anxious every minute, feeling like I'm getting closer and closer but once there's no trace of her in a single place. I can't help but feel there's something going on with her.

Maybe she's scared and alone and doesn't know what's going on or who's the person who kidnapped her.

At this point, I feel like I should expect the worse since life just shits on me everyday anyway.

After roaming another random forest looking for something (I actually have no idea what) I finally came to a large opening and gazed at the view for a moment. Around me there were only fields of green, mountains, and more trees. I sighed at the sight I had seen a billion tomes in a billion dofferent ways.

That was, until I felt something approaching behind me. The presence made the hairs on my arms stand and I suddenly felt angry without even knowing who it was.

I could take a pretty damn good guess though.

I turned around the moment I registered the presence, and there he was: the man with the orange mask, the man who took Yuyan from me again.

"You!" I yelled.

"Wow you look a lot like Itachi-san!!" he remarked in a ridiculous voice.

More anger welled up inside of me, but I had no time to lash out when I saw two bird looking things flying my way, and it was obvious they weren't anything good.

The first thing I thoughr of was to summon a snake to protect me from the attack, and luckily I was saved from the explosion.

"Seems like he's got some skills," a blonde man noted.

"Where is she," I demanded.

"Where is...who?" the blonde man messed around.

"You know who!"

"Hmmm don't know, do you know Tobi?"

"Yes Deidara-senpai!!!!"

"Give her back! Why did you take her in the first place?!"

The blonde man, Deidara, laughed as if the answer should have been obvious to me and to everyone.

"Our leader's orders, she ran away from the Akatsuki, and now she has to pay the price," he answered.

"What price?"

"Any that the leader decides is fit. But he probably won't go easy on her since she and her little boyfriend  almost murdered him."

Boyfriend? I thought. What was he talking about? But I needed to ask her, I didn't need to get any information from this guy.

"Let her go."

"Oh yeah sure, you're so scary I'm so sorry I ever messed with you," Deidara sarcastically spoke. "You'll be searching until the ends of the earth to find her, and even then you'll never know where to find any of us."

Although I have no clues as to where she is, I had to get through this battle to even have a chance of finding her.

Yuyan's POV

I was somehow in a different dimension, I knew this wasn't the earth that I knew was my homeland. The place was dark and I was on a hard, cold floor. I would have gotten up to see around, but it seemed as though the void was neverending and everywhere I went would just be the same.

I was kind of freaking out honestly, I have no idea how I ended up here, but my body was in complete pain and I was sore everywhere.

The memories came flooding back to me and I remembered letting myself fall from the cliff, Sasuke finding out, and Tobi coming for me. I don't know what happened between that time or how long it was, but for some reason, it made me anxious and scared that something might have happened.

I tried to get up, but when I tried to move, my legs and stomach clenched up, and I sprawled myself on the floor again.

I inhaled and closed my eyes, then opened feeling Tobi's presence suddenly there.

"Yu-chaaaaan!"

"Hey," I smiled at him, I didn't see why not.

He sat down criss-cross right in front of me and stayed staring at me, and me at his mask.

It had occured to me that deep down I knew he wasn't the ridiculous Tobi I knew in the Akatsuki. He could say all he wants, but when he kidnapped me, I knew he was someone different, the feeling had bothered me.

"Hey Tobi, who are you?"

I felt the question made him a little anxious, he gasped under his breath and stopped looking at me.

"What do you really sound like? Where are you from? Are you being forced to be here?" He stayed quiet and looked into the vast, dark void. "Hey, answer me."

He wasn't answering me and I couldn't move, this was so eventful.

"Look, as much as I want to think you're this Tobi persona, I know you're someone else. I sense it. And don't you underestimate a Hane's sense."

"How long have you known?" his voice was deep and chaotic.

"I think I figured when you kidnapped me, not sure how but maybe it's because I was disappointed."

"Figures."

"Yeah, I think I'm kinda smart, what do you think?"

"I think I agree. That's why you're a problem."

"Gee thanks."

"You've become a lot more sarcastic, I think Kisame and Hidan really got to you."

"You really think so? I noticed that the other day as well. I hate sarcasm yet I find myself utilizing it daily."

"Funny thing, I hate Tobi but I have to pretend to be him every damn day."

"Guess we have something in common then, don't we?"

"Guess so," we both strangely laughed.

It was weird, at this point I knew Tobi wasn't my ally anymore, he wasn't the person I talked to at random moments, the person who cracked jokes, or the person who would help me cook and clean at the Akatsuki, he was just another member who was most likely trying to stop me.

I knew, however, he didn't hate me, or didn't think of me as neither an enemy or an ally. Deep down, I'm sure the two of us are trying to find reasons to be friends.

"So why are you that person?" I asked.

He sighed, "You'll see soon enough, though I can't guarantee you'll like it."

"...figured," we chuckled again. "Why don't you take me back to the leader? Isn't it an order?" I asked.

"Yes, but you can't die just yet."

There was a silence for a while.

"How about now?" I asked, we laughed again. Somehow, I felt that his laugh was sad and meaningful at the same time, it sort of made me feel that way as well.

"So what am I doing here in this void?"

"I have something important to tell you. Something that is out of both of our hands," his voice was urgent.

"And that is?"

"Deidara...he implanted bombs in your body."

I'm sure I turned more pale than Sasuke at the news. I couldn't feel it, but the thought of it made me anxious and I shed a couple tears of fear.

"W-w-what's going to happen to me?!"

"Calm down, calm down, it won't spontaneously combust in your body or anything and you won't blow up."

"Isn't that how a bomb works?!"

"Yes, but not this one, they're more like microscopic bombs that start to destroy your internal organs when they're detonated."

"HOW IS THAT GOING TO MAKE ME CALM DOWN?!"

"...umm I don't have any good news."

I wish I could get up from the spot I was laying in so I could have more time to freak out and roll on the ground or something. Who in their RIGHT MIND WOULD DO THAT??

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DEIDARA?

"I wish I could tell you there was a way to take it out but I really don't know if there's a way to do so since Deidara's talents are special."

"What detonates it?"

"That I don't know either, I can only tell that your chakra is extremely disturbed and it's going insane. There's too much going on inside of you, you'll go crazy too eventually."

"I think eventually is an understatement, I'm already going crazy."

He put his hand on my head and pet my hair, "there there," he tried to calm me.

It didn't work, of course.

I just sighed, sort of realizing that I was either going to eventually die or maybe someway I'd be able to get these little bombs out of my body, which I'm sure was a hard task.

After freaking out for a while, I realized there was no point in worrying about it right now, so I took a deep breath and exhaled my stress away.

"Are you okay now?" Tobi asked.

"No but I mean what am I gonna do right?"

"I'm not sure if you believe me, but I'll try helping you get rid of this."

"Why?"

"I didn't know Deidara did this to you, I would have stopped it otherwise. He's just another Akatsuki pawn and you hold true value in the whole scheme of things. I need you alive for many reasons, Deidara will die in his battle with Sasuke."

"They're battling?!" I shouted.

"While this is happening, the battle is almost over and Sasuke will be the victor of this match because he would never die without killing Itachi."

"How do you know all of this?"

"I know much more than you think Yuyan Hane, you'll learn soon, very soon."

"How soon is very soon?"

"Sasuke will have his battle with Itachi and that's when you will learn the true nature of the Akatsuki, and of Sasuke Uchiha. That is when the truth will be revealed to him."

"No! You can't do that, Itachi didn't want that for his little brother, he wants him to go back to Konoha and be with the friends he should be!"

"Sasuke should be out here getting his revenge for the people who rejected Itachi and will never give him credit for what really happened, this is how it's meant to be."

I thought about his words, it hurt me too knowing that Itachi would never get Konoha's recognition as a true hero all so that his clan could pass on with their noble name and prestige. If there was any way to really honor him, however, it was by doing what he wanted and fulfilling his wishes.

"Can't you just leave Sasuke alone? The poor guy has suffered enough, I really know what if feels like to learn the brutal truth and I don't want him to be able to relate."

He stayed quiet and stood up from his position then stretched a little. "Sasuke is important to my plan," was all he said.

I knew I wasn't going to change his mind as much as I wanted to, but if I saw Sasuke again maybe I can warn him of Tobi.

"Am I going to see Sasuke again?"

"After his battle you will."

"And when is that?"

He stayed quiet for a moment and held a finger to wait. A couple minutes passed by in complete silence until he finally turned back towards me "now." He walked to me and picked me up from the ground, which really actually hurt my whole body a lot.

In the blink of an eye, I was in a large grass area facing a familiar giant snake I saw in Konoha once.

"Manda?" I whispered.

"You..." he breathed his last word and his eyes were as blank as a canvas. In the puff of smoke, I was able to see a couple of figures that I recognized as the rest of team Hebi.

"G-guys!" I gasped in pain.

Sasuke looked completely worn out, but he turned to me with his eyes wide and stumbled towards me.

"Yuyan!" he called in desperation.

As I saw him stuggle towards me, I thought about how angry he made me, but how happy it made me feel that he had still cared for me, and still thought of me in my "death".

In pain, I exerted everything I had to get up and do as he was. The team behind us looked terribly confused, but it didn't matter, the two of us continued struggling for what seemed miles and miles away.

As hard as I pushed however, I just could not stand straight, I'm sure something was broken. I stumbled towards the ground, but Sauske quickly caught me and fell to the ground with me.

As if we had just finished the world's longest marathon, the two of us panted violently, but he held me like I was the world's most delicate feather.

"Fallling again....I see," he breathed.

That phrase, that familiar phrase that the sweetest 12 year old boy ever told me, brought tears to my eyes and for the first time, I felt happiness and excitement.

"You idiot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry once again for lagging it with the update, my senior year is soooo stressful and I've been working on so many scholarships and school related things that I can never get too far :(

I really have been thinking about the book and about another I'm writing and I've been feeling so motivated!!!

However, I can't guarantee that I will be updating as much as I would like to, but I can tell you that I will be trying my hardest!!

I am so so so thankful for all of you who wait for these chapters, I'm so happy that my writing makes you happy, you have no idea :')

Once again, sorry for the wait but thank you for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...
767K 31.1K 140
The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have hope to achieve peace and protect our love...
78.1K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
314K 14.9K 21
[Book One] "I'm proud of who I am. A thief, a lone traveler who never stops running. Just watch me, I will fight and survive, for me and by myself." ...