PLAYER

By Love_Bri94

PLAYER; A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretend... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven.
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Sequel
Surpriiiiise!

Twenty-One

11.2K 521 228
By Love_Bri94

Christopher

Saturday morning

Now it's time for my surprise. Sabrina and I spent the night at Nicki's so that I didn't have to come all the way over here to pick Bri up early in the morning. And plus Nicki had to go check us into our hotel. So while Sabrina was sleep we rode all the way to our hotel and got the keys and decorated then we went all the way back.

I walked into the room and grabbed our bags then put them in the trunk of Sabrina's car. Then I went back inside to wake my baby up.

After kissing her a few times her eyes opened and she looked at me.

"Baby get dressed. We gotta go." I said

She looked at the time on her phone. "Chris it's 7 in the morning. I'm tired."

"You can sleep in the car."

She groaned and climbed out of bed then headed to the bathroom. I followed her.

"You ain't even gotta put on regular clothes." I told her.

"Okay."

She brushed her teeth and washed her face, then went back into the room and slid on my shorts and shirt I had on last night. I grabbed our chargers then her hand and we left out.

"Go back to sleep baby, I'll wake you up when we get there." I kissed her forehead.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice." She reclined her seat more and went back to sleep. I put my hoodie over her body then pulled off.

It seem like all of our car rides are quiet.

The hotel was 45 minutes away and I gotta try to make it there without falling asleep.

15 minutes into the drive, I started dozing off.

I hit my cheek a few times then turned the music up a little bit more.

It worked for a little bit then my eyes got heavy again.

I can't crash this girl car! How the hell am I gone stay woke.

I couldn't figure out anything until 2 Chainz said a very important line

"Left hand on that steering wheel, right hand on that pussy!"

I looked at Sabrina and bit my lip. I reached over and slid my hand into her panties and her middle finger in between her lips. I rubbed her clit then slid a finger in her. She moved around for a little bit then grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Waking you up." I slid my hand out and sucked on my finger.

"Great now I'm sleepy and horny." She sat her chair up straight.

"We can sleep when we get where we going?"

"Which is?"

"You'll see shortly."

"If you knew we had to be up this early why did you keep me up all night?"

"I don't know."

She sucked her teeth. "Well I'm up now."

"Good."

"Baby can you tell me where we're going!"

"Sabrina we're almost there, be patient."

She sucked her teeth and sat back.

"So prom...you still don't want to go?" I asked.

"Well I feel like now I kind of have to go. I have a boyfriend now and I refuse to let you be there without me."

"Why? You don't trust me."

She just looked at me.

"Wow." I shook my head. "How we gone be together if you don't trust me?"

"Chris your track record is a little sketchy."

"But I'm trying to change for you, you not even acknowledging my effort. That's fucked up."

"What effort? You just flirted with Jenny."

"Do you expect me to change completely over night?"

"No but any motherfucka with a brain should know that flirting with somebody else while your in a relationship is not okay!"

"How did we even get on this subject? We were talking about prom."

"Now you want to change the subject....pathetic."

"I wanna enjoy my weekend, don't ruin it."

She just picked up her phone and started messing with it. I snatched it out her hand and put it in my lap.

"So you going to prom with me or not?" I asked.

"That's a sucky way to ask."

"You annoying as FUCK bro."

"Leave me then sis!"

I looked at her and grinned. She know I ain't going no where. "Why you play so much?"

"I don't."

"For real baby, are you going to prom with me? What you want a big promposal or something?"

"Duh dummy! Show me your creative side!"

"Man you being difficult."

"I'm not. You're supposed to go all out for your girlfriend."

"Okay."

"I can't wait to see what you come up with."

"I do have my last basketball banquet coming up and I would love for you to be there. I'm being honored and everything."

"Of course I'll come."

"Thanks baby."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. I just looked at the beauty next to me.

I really am lucky.

We finally made it to our destination. It was only 8 so we had a few hours to get some rest before I took her to the park. I needed this nap because I'm fucking exhausted. We both had to work yesterday and then we didn't go to bed until 3 this morning.

As soon as I hit the pillow I was knocked out.

4 Hours Later.

"Christopher." I heard Sabrina say.

My eyes fluttered then I turned my head to look at her.

"Let's go get in the shower." She said.

I slowly sat up while rubbing her eyes. I'm tired as fuck man. I got up and went into the bathroom with her while getting undressed. I watched as she wet her body through the glass door. I pulled off of the rest of my clothes then got inside the shower.

I love when her hair is wet and wavy. She stared up at me with those mesmerizing eyes. I put my hand on her waist and she moved closer while rubbing my chest and then placing soft kisses on it's. Lifting her chin up, I gently kissed her over and over before picking her up.

I put her up against the wall, grabbing her thighs and pushing them back. I positioned myself at her entrance. I'm taking a big chance right now but I don't care, I just wanna make love to my girl.

"Chris you don't have- ahhhh." I pushed inside her causing her to gasp.

Damn I've been missing out. "Shit Sabrina." I stroked in and out of her, my nails dug into her skin.

Placing my lips back on hers. She tried to kiss me but couldn't hold in her moans.

This most definitely will be a one time thing cause I'm already contemplating pulling out.

Later On

So we're getting our day started a lot later than I planned. When we got out the shower she wanted more and I'd be lying if I said I didn't.

Out of all the girls I've been with sexually she's the only one that I be craving for. After the first round I just be wanting more and more.

We were in the car on our way to the park. Sabrina just stared out the window.

"Baby you okay?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded.

"You're too quiet. I'm used to you running that big mouth."

She giggled. "Shut up."

"What's wrong? Talk to me."

"Nothing is wrong Chris I promise."

I just let it go. I know what's bothering her but she has no reason to be nervous or scared. I did what I was supposed to. 

I'm not ready for that just like she isn't. We both got bright futures ahead of us. The last thing we need is a baby.

The Disney signs started to appear and she sat up in her seat.

"Oh m gossssh, are you taking me to my favorite place in the world?!"

I laughed while opening the glove compartment and handing her a Minnie Mouse now.

"Chris! This is a so sweet of you! Tiara must've told you."

"Yeah. Everybody helped me out."

"Thank you baby."

"Anything for you."

She put the top of her hair up so that she could wear her bow.

"How do I look?" She turned to me while batting her eyelashes.

"Beautiful as always."

"Thanks."

When we parked and got out the car she grabbed my arm and ran inside. She was acting worse than the little kids.

"Chris I gotta see Minnie Mouse! She's my favorite."

"You will don't worry."

"Okay."

"Why do you love it here?" When I asked that it's like her mood changed.

"It's just fun I guess."

"Oh okay."

That's obviously not the reason but I'm not gonna pressure her to tell me.

"Take a picture of me." She said.

I pulled out my phone and she posed.

I love this crazy girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.5K 30
275K 10.1K 77
What is love with lies?
178K 8.5K 30
He's the Student and She's the Teacher.
920 2 13
When Maleah's ex is dating her childhood best friends ex girlfriend. So they make a plan to make them jealous, and to appear like they had also moved...